Author's Chapter Notes:
If anyone was previously reading this, I'm sorry for the hiatus. However, I am back and I've been writing non-stop, its guaranteed not to disappoint. Thanks for reading :-)

On the way home after dinner last night Brayden had fallen asleep in the car and after Justin insisted on taking him to bed, he then decided to stay himself. Not that I can say I mind having Justin around all the time, especially in my bed because I don’t, but I awoke this morning to his mother frantically pounding on my door. I grumbled as I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to find a very frantic Lynn at my door.


“Is Justin here? Please tell me Justin’s here.”Lynn said as soon as I opened the door.


“Yeah he’s here. What’s wrong?”I asked becoming more alert at her panic.


“He’s supposed to take me to the airport and I’m already running late and I can’t miss my flight I have things I need to do tonight at home…”Lynn said her voice trailing off.


“Hold on, I’ll go get him.”I said as Lynn just nodded and I turned and made my way back upstairs.

I crawled onto my bed and straddled Justin’s body and leaned over so my face was right next to his ear.
“Babe.”I sighed as I kissed his ear to no avail. I rolled my eyes this boy could literally sleep through anything.


“Jus, you gotta get up.”I said this time sucking his earlobe in my mouth and biting gently down on it. This caused Justin to stir and he grinned as he flipped us over so he was on top of me.


“Woman what are you trying to do to me?”Justin growled as his lips crashed down onto mine making me groan a little. I reluctantly pushed him away and he looked at me confused.


“As much as I would love to continue this your mom is downstairs in a panic you’re supposed to take her to the airport.”I chided.


“Shit! I totally forgot.”Justin said immediately getting up and pulling his jeans on.


“Do you wanna come with me?”Justin asked flashing me that killer smile that never fails to make my heart melt.


“No that’s okay Brayden will be up soon and if I don’t feed him right away he’ll be cranky til he eats, kinda like his dad.”I said smiling at him as he just laughed.


“Alright I’ll be back in a little bit then.”Justin said leaning down and kissing me one more time before walking out of the room.

Just like he promised Justin returned not even two hours later, having went home and showered after dropping his mom off. I was laying out in one of the lounge chairs as I watched Justin and Brayden playing catch in the yard smiling to myself. My mom was right Brayden definitely needed his dad.
“Momma come play with us.”Brayden yelled over to me. I smiled and started to decline when Justin piped in “Yea Momma come play with us.”Justin said grinning mischievously at me.


“You’re bad.”I said getting up and walking out into the yard grinning back at him.


“Well maybe you should put me in time out then.”Justin said as he dropped the football and sauntered over towards me.


“Mmm.”I sighed as Justin’s hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to him instantly kissing me. I got caught up in the kiss and was completely oblivious to everything around me until I heard Brayden start to giggle.


“Daaaaad.”Brayden laughed tugging on Justin’s shirt. Justin and I pulled away from each other laughing and looked down at Brayden.


“Sorry.”Justin said sheepishly almost as if we were thirteen again and his mom had caught us kissing and not our four year old son. I laughed to myself as I pulled away from Justin “It’s okay you guys play for a little bit longer I’m going to go start lunch.”


I said as I stared to walk away but Justin quickly grabbed me around the waist and stopped me.

“No.”He pouted holding onto me. I just rolled my eyes at him and wriggled out of his grasp. I gave him one more soft kiss before turning and making my way into the house.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj