Author's Chapter Notes:

Here ya go kiddies :)

ENJOY!

 

I couldn’t do it.

She actually called me out and I couldn’t do it.

I, Justin Timberlake, actually said no to sex with a woman I’ve been trying to sleep with for over a week.

What the hell’s the matter with me?

She was just sitting there on the bed, looking damn near edible, batting her eyelashes, and she just said ‘fuck the deal.’ I think I stood there, glazed over for a good ten minutes before turning and hightailing it out of there. I may have mumbled some stupid shit about needing to make a phone call or something. I honestly don’t remember much.

Where did I get this superhuman strength?

I was just trying to make her feel better by getting her mind off things. I figure what better way then seducing her right? Well, apparently it worked a lot better than I had intended and I freaked.

I had her in my arms, I had touched her damn nipple for the first fucking time and I walked away?

What the hell has happened to me?

“Everything ok, man?” Trace asks, taking a seat in the lawn chair beside me.

I nod slowly, “Yeah.”

“You’re a horrible liar, you know that right?” he says, chuckling to himself, taking a swig of his beer.

“I just turned down sex with a gorgeous woman.” I deadpan.

He chokes on his beer, spitting it out in front of him, “You what?”

“After eleven days of trying to get her to have sex with me, she finally gives in and I bail.”

“So… does that mean she’s… naked… upstairs?”

I turn to glare at him, “No, you little fucker, she’s not naked upstairs. If she was do you think I’d be down here?”

“I don’t know you just passed up sex with one of the hottest chicks I’ve seen in a long, long time.”

“You’re not helping.” I growl, shaking my head.

“She’s hotter than all hell, has legs that could wrap around you twice, she has a tight ass…” He says with a chuckle.

“Remember what I told you, fucker.” I warn again.

“Yeah, I know.” He shivers, “You’d really tell my mother that story?”

“Go near her again, or talk to her in a harsh manner again and I’ll plaster that story on every billboard available.”

“I was nineteen, man… You were the sick fuck that thought up that dare.” He says, panicking.

“You could’ve passed on it, but you didn’t.”

“Oh yeah, because standing on stage at an Nsync concert naked was a better option.” Trace says, smacking my arm.

“You play with the big boys, you suffer the consequences…”

“The big boys? I’m older and much bigger,” he pauses to position his hands a foot apart from each other, and I roll my eyes, “than you are, dipshit. And besides, it’s not like you really gave me an option.”

I laugh, “Yes I did. It was either stand naked on stage for twenty minutes or…”

“Don’t even say it out loud!” he yells, cutting me off.

I laugh again, “Stay away from her and your secret will be safe with me… and the rest of the guys.”

“Fuck… Hey isn’t that MO?” He asks, pointing towards the water.

“MO?” I ask, confused.

“Madison O’Day… MO… Shit your stupid.” He says, shaking his head.

“When the hell did you start calling her by a nickname?”

He shrugs, “It just came to me when she told me her last name this morning.”

“Why the fuck did you ask her what her last name was?”

He shrugs again, “I got bored waiting for you to come downstairs and I was running out of things to say other than asking why the fuck you two weren’t fucking like rabbits, and trying to figure out how you two can just be sleeping in the same bed together.”

I growl, “You bite your tongue Ayala or I swear to God I’ll cut your balls off and feed them to you.”

“So you tell my worst story to date and you’ll cut off my balls? Wow, you’re an amazing friend.”

“Just be nice to her from now on.”

“It’s two days… I can handle it.”

“Three, shit for brains.”

“Well, shit… If I have to look at that for three more days I may take her up on the sex offer. Oh the things I could do to that girl. Mmmm.” Trace says looking back over towards Madison.

I turn to see what he’s ogling over and my heart stops, breath hitches in my throat and my cock just sprang to attention.

She has got to be wearing the tiniest bikini known to man. I’m not even sure you can call what she’s wearing more than just scraps of fabric covering, well, not a whole hell of a lot. She’s currently got her left leg straight up in the air while rubbing tanning oil, very slowly up and down her leg.

Quite honestly, I’m not sure the scene in front of me could get any sexier. Maybe it’s just me and the fact that she’s the only woman I’ve seen in over a week, but If Trace wasn’t here with me right now, she’d be helping relieve some of my stress.

Oh the things she’s done this past week to me. First with the kitchen episode and then there was the bathtub incident. Holy fuck was that amazing. I knocked to see if she was decent and she of course said she was. I walked in and she was submerged in a tub of bubbles. The tops of her breasts were peaking out with every breath she took. She kept looking at me with that wicked smile, then she pulled the shower head down, turning it on the jet setting then let it disappear under the water with her hands.

The look of pure pleasure on her face when that jet of water hit her clit, fuck, it was incredible. Her feet were perched on either side of the tub, her toes curling over the edge.

Then she whispers through her pants, “Let me watch you too.”

With shaky hands I got down to business very quickly, catching up to her. She panted and moaned, getting two very wild and very wicked orgasms. It was when she moaned my name, that made me explode. I’d never came that hard in my life.

Then there was the beach scene.

If anyone was on this little stretch of land, they would have pictures worth billions. She was very creative with a bottle of lotion to say the least.

She sat on the edge of a foldable beach chair with her legs spread a wide as she could get them. I was seated on a towel at the end of the chair with one incredible view. That little spray bottle never had it so good. I watched that lucky fucker go in and out while her tiny manicured fingers went crazy on her clit.

She fell back on the chair panting after she came. She watched me finish by looking down over her body, her fingers still idly circling her clit as I came onto the sand. She giggled as she tossed me the bottle when our breathing came back to normal.

She’s one wicked little lady.

I can honestly say I will never, ever forget this place. I’m pretty positive I’ll be installing extreme jet setting shower heads in every bathroom of every house I own. That fucking piece of plastic got more action then I did this week. I’m jealous of a damn shower head.

Speaking of head, I’m pretty sure I could use some right now. She’s switched legs and from the look on Trace’s face, he’s about to pounce on her.

“Is this the view you get everyday?”

“Oh, believe me it get’s better.” I say without thinking.

He laughs, “Do tell, my friend.”

“Not on your life.” I say, hopping up off the chair, making my way down the stairs towards Madison.

“You’re blocking the sun.” She says completely expressionless.

“You’re giving a midget a hard-on.” I say with just as much enthusiasm.

“Doesn’t take much does it?” She says with a deep sigh.

“Are you doing this to piss me off?”

“Why would laying in the sun piss you off?” She asks with a chuckle.

“You know what your doing you little minx.”

She laughs, “Did you seriously just call me a minx?”

“Will you cut the shit, Madison.” I sigh, crouching down in front of her chair, “Look, I’m sorry I walked out on you earlier, but we made a deal and… Fuck! You were the one that made that stupid fucking deal in the first place and then you go and throw me a curveball like that? Are you trying to kill me? Are you testing me? What? What the hell are you doing?”

“I was sick of playing games with you. We’ve been playing this stupid cat and mouse game for over a week and I figured, what’s the point anymore?”

“Madison, we were finally improving ourselves. You have done amazing and I don’t know… I feel completely different now then when I got here. I mean, I walked away from sex. What does that say about what you’ve done for me? There isn’t a snowballs chance in hell I’d have ever done that before.” I sigh, “It’s like I said the first day I met you…” I point towards her, “You changed me.”

A single tear fell down her cheek, “I didn’t believe you then… And I don’t believe you now.”

“What the fuck do you want me to do Madison? Shit, I passed on sex with you! That’s huge for me. Do you want to know why I did?” I ask, getting frustrated.

She shakes her head.

“Too fucking bad.” I growl at her, “I did it because I didn’t want our first time to be with Trace waiting for me downstairs. I want it to be nice and when we both feel right about it.”

“You are so full of shit. You passed on sex because I’m not good enough for you.” She jumps up from the chair, flailing her arms around, “I’m not one of your Hollywood Barbie dolls. This was just going to be a fling to you and I guess I’m glad you turned me down. At least now I can live with the fact that for once I wasn’t used by a man… So… Thanks.” She stomps off, pulling a sundress over her bikini.

I open my mouth to stop her, but nothing came out.

I just stand there watching the best thing to ever happen to me, walk away.

Chapter End Notes:
so... give it to me... I swear it will happen... just not right now... SOWWY!!! Oh and yes we will find out what Justin bribed Trace with soon too :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation