Author's Chapter Notes:

So... I just had the weekend from hell, but i figure if i lose myself in a story it'll make up for all the selfish crap going on in my world... BAH! So here's another update for you guys... Hope you all enjoy and i promise you'll all get what you want eventually :) I'm just not telling when... hehehe...

ENJOY!

 

I have a new found appreciation for women.

This woman lying next to me has more strength and courage than any man I’ve ever met.

I’ve been watching her for the last week gain more and more confidence in herself and it’s amazing to see. In just a little over a week she’s gone from a scorned woman with a grudge against men, to a beautiful, confident woman who doesn’t need a man, but can get one if she wanted to.

I bet your probably wondering what happened that night when we kissed. I’d like to tell you nothing, but things did happen that night that probably shouldn’t have happened but they did and we can’t take them back.

Not that I would, but you get my point.

No we didn’t have sex, but we did end up sleeping together. Actually we’ve been sleeping together ever since. It’s kind of nice to wake up next to her ever morning and see that beautiful smile on her face. I swear, that smile could cure any morning crabbiness in any man.

We still haven’t had sex and I’m not upset by that in the least. Just being around her and kissing her is enough for me and with my past, that’s saying a lot. It’s crazy to think about, but the woman has changed me.

I don’t care to admit this, but I’ve come to realize that I was a womanizing man whore. Even before Cloie, I wasn’t the most admirable man. I know it sounds corny and clichéd, but Madison O’day made me a better man.

Hell, I haven’t even thought about making love to her in days.

Well, beside right now.

Whoa, did I seriously just say making love?

I can’t possibly be in love with her. Maybe it was just one of those subconscious things. I didn’t want to make it sound cheap by saying I’d like to fuck her so I made it sound more special.

Yeah, that’s what it was.

I can’t be in love with her.

Nah, no way.

“Morning.” She says, wrapping her arms around my waist, kissing me. She pulls back smiling up at me. I smile down at her, sliding a strand of hair back behind her ear, letting my fingers linger on her cheek.

Holy shit.

I am in love with her.

This can’t be happening right now. I’ve known her for a week for Christ’s sake. This is insane. Maybe it’s the no sex thing. Yeah, that must be it. I just need to take a shower and… relax a little.

She stretches, moving in closer to me, laying her head on my pillow with mine.

“You sleep ok?” she asks, running her hand up and down my back slowly.

“Uh… ye-yeah… You?” I stutter.

She chuckles, “I did… You ok?”

“Uh… yeah. I just need to shower. I’ll make breakfast when I get out.” I say, kissing her forehead before hopping out of the bed, walking into bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

Fuck, it’s going to be a long day…

 

************************************************************************

 

Is it just me or was he acting really strange this morning. Well, stranger than normal anyway.

He seemed nervous about something. Maybe it’s his friend coming today. He seemed a little upset when he got the phone call from him yesterday, but I don’t see why he’d be nervous. From what I’ve heard they seem to be really close friends, from childhood even.

I hope it’s not me. I’d hate to be the one making him nervous. I hope I didn’t do anything to upset him. I haven’t done anything out of the ordinary in the last couple of days.

Maybe it’s his friend meeting me. I don’t see why, it’s not like we’re a couple or even sleeping together. I’m more of a roommate than anything.

The door to the bathroom opens and Justin walks back into the room with just a towel hung low on his waist. His body still has a thin layer of water on it and it’s taking everything in me not to jump up and lick the water off him.

Hot damn does he look sexy right now. Right now? Jesus he always look sexy, who am I kidding.

He pauses mid step, “I uh… I thought you went downstairs.”

I shake my head, “I um… I-I was about to.” yeah, after I can tear my eyes away from the tent forming in the front of your towel.

“I just, uh need to grab some clothes.” he stutters nervously.

I nod, following him with my eyes, to the dresser then back to the bathroom.

Well, that was awkward.

I slide out of the bed and make my way down to the kitchen. I grab the eggs and bacon out of the fridge, placing them on the counter when I hear a knock at the front door. I glance at the clock, 9:12. Apparently his friend is a little early.

I walk to the door, pulling it open to find a shorter man with ridiculously crazy brown hair standing there.

“Well, hello there gorgeous.” He says with a wide smile.

I roll my eyes, “You must be Trace.”

He raises an eyebrow, “How would you know that? Did J buy you for me as a present?”

I glare at him, “Do I look like a hooker?”

“Well you are half naked and looking mighty fine at such an early hour.”

I glance down at myself and groan. I picked a good morning to wear a tight fitted tank top with just a pair of boy short panties.

“Justin should be down in a minute.” I say, walking away from the door and back upstairs to put on some clothes. I walk into the room just as he was about to exit.

“Hey you.” He says, pulling me against him, leaning down to kiss me.

I smile when he pulls back, “Hey yourself.” I say pulling away from him to go grab a pair of shorts out of the drawer.

“I like the outfit you have on.” He says, grinning.

“Yeah, well so did your friend.” I say, pulling my shorts on.

His eyes grow wide, “He’s here?”

I nod, “And he thinks I’m a hooker you ordered for him.”

He shakes his head, “I’m sorry.”

I shrug, “As long as the midget doesn’t touch me I’ll be fine.”

He laughs, “I’ll have to let him know you said that.” he says, walking out of the room. I follow behind him watching him do the whole man shake/hug thing with the crude midget.

I wander into the kitchen to finish fixing breakfast while the two lovebirds catch up.

“I thought I said I was making breakfast this morning.” Justin says, walking into the kitchen with his friend on his heals as I scooped the eggs onto three plates.

“I’m starving and I didn’t know how long you were going to be.” I say, grabbing a plate, taking a seat at the table.

“Jesus, she cooks too? Can I take her home with me or is that not part of the deal?”

I jump up from the table and snap, “Look you little ignorant…”

Justin grabs me, laughing, “Whoa, darling.” He says, cutting off my tirade.

“Trace, dude, cut the shit.” Justin says, letting me go. I sit back down, stuffing my mouth with food before I go off on him again.

“Who is she anyways? I thought you were supposed to be here alone getting away from chicks.”

“I was, but this is her parent’s place and she’s been staying here for a little while and her parent’s weren’t aware of that when they rented it out.”

“Because they don’t rent this place.” I mumble.

“Obviously they do sweetheart.” Trace says, chuckling to himself.

I growl, “You can stop being an asshole any time.”

Justin laughs, shaking his head.

“You think this is funny?” I ask him.

He shrugs, “I knew the two of you wouldn’t get along.”

He and Trace grab a plate, taking a seat at the bar, my guess trying to stay away from me.

“Please tell me your banging that, man.” Trace says with a mouth full of eggs.

Attractive.

I’ve just lost my appetite. I grab my plate, walking over to the sink to wash my plate off.

“I’m not banging anything, dickhead.” Justin answers quietly.

“That’s a shame.”

I place the dish in the cupboard and walk by them to leave the room. Trace’s hand lands on my ass with a smack and I freeze in place.

Oh, Hell no!

“You fucking asshole!” I yell, raising my arm to smack him, but Justin grabs me, pulling me away from him.

“Calm down, Madison.” He says, obviously trying to not piss me off more by calling me Maddy.

“He just smacked my ass, Justin.” I growl, fire brewing in my eyes.

“I know, but let’s not get violent ok?” He whispers to me, leading me out of the kitchen.

I stomp up the stairs and into my bedroom, dropping on to the bed. Justin walks in behind me, closing the door and taking a seat next to me.

He takes my hand in his, pulling it up to his mouth, kissing the back of it. He tilts my head towards his with his hand and he looks at me with apologetic eyes.

“Just ignore him, Maddy. He’s a bit of a moron when it comes to women.”

“I noticed.” I say, dropping back on the bed. He climbs over me, straddling my thighs with his.

“What are you doing?” I ask with a smile.

“Shh, I’m making you forget about that crazy midget downstairs.”

He grins, leaning down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I pull me legs out from his thighs, wrapping them around his waist pulling him closer. His hand pulls my thigh up higher on his hip. His hand slides slowly up and down my thigh, driving me crazy.

“Is it working?” He asks, pulling away for a second, before attaching his lips to my neck.

“Is what working?” I ask, wondering what the hell he’s talking about.

He chuckles, “I should go back downstairs before he decides to come up here and join in.”

I scrunch up my face in disgust, “Eww… Just keep him away from me. Please.”

He kisses my forehead, “I’ll do my best.” He jumps up from the bed, walking towards the door.

“If he touches me again, you’re sleeping alone for the rest of my stay.” I say, making him stop mid step.

He slowly turns towards me with a raised eyebrow, “Do I still get…”

“No kissing, no touching… Nothing.” I say, cutting him off, “Keep him away from me.”

“Nothing?” He squeaks out, looking a little distraught.

I shake my head, standing up from the bed. I start walking towards the bathroom, pulling my shirt over my head, tossing it to him behind me. I stop in the doorway to the bathroom, looking at him over my shoulder with a grin, “Nothing.”

His eyes grow wide, his eyebrows shoot up and his bottom lip juts out, “You’re mean!” he yells.

I laugh from inside the bathroom. I grab my shorts and panties while opening the door a few inches. I toss them out into the room, “Keep him away from me.”

I hear him groan before the bedroom door opens and shuts.

I laugh, “That aught to do it.”

Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think... Make me smile again :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation