Author's Chapter Notes:

I. LOVE. YOU. GUYS! Your reviews have been amazing! Thank you guys soo much! Keep it coming, you makes me want to keep going :)

ENJOY!

I can get through this day without hitting on Maddy.

I can get through this day without hitting on Maddy.

I keep chanting this over and over in my head, while debating on whether or not I should even get out of bed today.

Can I really do this?

I mean in all honesty can I go through today without hitting on her even once?

I don’t think I can do it.

I watched the woman slide her tiny little finger in and out of her sexy, wet little pussy while I jacked off, eventually coming on her fucking leg.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman look more beautiful and sexy as she was when she came. I can’t get her out of my head.

I groan, smacking myself on the forehead, “Could I get any hornier?”

She’s driving me insane. How can she just show me something like that and not think I’m going to want more. Hell, I can’t get the damn image out of my head. I’ve had one continuous hard on since last night and no matter what I do, I can’t get rid of it.

Well, I can think of one thing that will get rid of it, but that’s out of the question at the moment.

I don’t know, maybe she’s right though. Maybe I do need to just chill and not get involved with anyone just yet. It will probably do me some good to just have a peaceful, sexless vacation with one of the hottest women I’ve ever laid eyes on.

But no touching.

Yeah, that sounds peaceful.

Fuck, I’ll never get rid of this damn hard on. I’ll go back home with a damn limp or some shit. Either that or it will just stop working all together.

A knock sounds on the door. I grab the sheets, pulling them up to cover up the erection of the damn century, before yelling come in.

Maddy pokes her head in the door, “Morning.” She says with a smile.

I’d like to smack that smile right off her beautiful face, “Morning.” I mumble.

“Everything ok?” She asks, her smile dropping.

I shift positions on the bed trying to make the pain go away or at least alleviate the pain even just a little.

“Did you need something?”

She sighs, “Wow, your awfully crabby this morning. Sorry to have bothered you, your highness.” she says, her head disappearing before the door closed.

“Shit.” I groan, throwing the sheets off me. I throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, adjusting my dick so it’s not so painfully obvious what my problem really is.

“Maddy.” I yell, pulling the door open. I walk down to the room she’s staying in, but she wasn’t in there, so I made my way downstairs. Halfway there I heard dishes clanging in the kitchen along with some harsh mumbling.

“Maddy.” I say from the doorway. A nice safe distance from her.

Wow, ok, not so safe. The kitchen is not the best place for me to be at the moment. I can still see her sitting on the counter with her legs spread wide open for me. Holy shit, I’m going to come in my pants if I don’t get out of here soon.

“I’m going for a run.” I say, cutting off whatever she was saying.

“So you do run?” She asks, making me turn back around towards her.

I nod, “I do. Why? Didn’t think I knew how?” I snap, but immediately regret it.

She shakes her head, “What the hell crawled up your ass this morning?”

I sigh, “Look I’m sor…”

She throws her hands up, motioning me to stop talking, “You don’t need to apologize to me. I’m sorry, you obviously are having a rough morning and I’m not making it any better.” She says, turning back around to finish washing last nights dinner dishes.

Jesus, last night couldn’t have been more awkward. We ate in complete silence. Hell I could hear the conversation a couple of dolphins were having in the damn ocean. It was really that quiet. She told me not to touch the dishes, so I just ended up going to bed just to get away from her and the discomfiture surrounding us.

“I shouldn’t have snapped at you earlier. Did you need something?” I ask in a much nicer tone.

She tosses the towel she was using to dry the dishes with on the table, “I was actually wondering if you wanted to go for a run, but you didn’t really seem to be in the mood.”

“Well, I’m in the mood now. I could use a tour guide.” I say, smiling.

“You sure?”

“Come on.” I wave her over, walking out the back door, down to the beach.

She pulls her hair back into a ponytail, and I couldn’t help but notice her beautiful profile. She has an incredible face, hell I have yet to find a part of her that isn’t incredible.

“Are we going to run or are you going to stare at me all morning?” She asks, grinning at me.

“Let’s go smartass.”

We ran down the coast for an hour before taking a break on the rocks. She showed me all of her favorite spots she had as a kid along the way. It was nice to actually have a normal conversation with a woman that wasn’t a family member. I can’t remember the last time I’ve done this with anyone let alone a woman. Normally with women it’s… well it’s like wham bam thank you ma’am. Well, ok not that bad, but pretty close.

Let’s just say I’m not much on conversations with women, unless it eventually leads to sex.

Wow, maybe I am a sex addict.

“This was the spot I always went when my parents would get mad at me or if I was upset about something.” She sighs contently, “It always seemed to make me feel better about whatever was going on in my life.”

She stares off into the ocean and I can’t seem to stop staring at her. She’s breathtaking.

“Is this where you were yesterday when I arrived?”

She nods slowly, “I didn’t even go to the house first. I came straight here and just sat for a few hours.”

“It’s a nice spot to collect your thoughts.”

She nods again, “It’s so beautiful and peaceful out here.”

“I’m certainly enjoying the view.” I say without thinking.

She smiles, “The oceans that way.” She says pointing towards the water.

I nod, “It’s nice, but the view I have…”

She shakes her head, looking back towards the ocean, “Flattery will get you nowhere.”

“I’m not trying to flatter you.”

She laughs, “Then what are you doing?” She asks, looking back towards me.

“I’m telling a beautiful woman she’s gorgeous.”

She turns back towards the water with a sigh, “I’m not sleeping with you Justin.”

“I’m not asking you to.”

“Then stop saying things like that to me.” she mutters, twiddling with her fingers.

“I’m confused. I’m not allowed to tell you I think your beautiful, but I’m allowed to watch you fuck yourself? Am I missing something?”

“You don’t mean it though. You’re just trying to get me into bed with you and it’s not going to work. You can stop trying.”

She’s really starting to piss me off. I stand up, pulling her up with me.

“Listen to me. You. Are. Beautiful. Did you get all that?” I growl, holding her arms a little too tightly.

“You’re a beautiful woman and I’m not saying that to get you into bed with me.”

“Yes you are!” She yells, trying to get out of my grasp.

“Stop it!” I yell, holding her a little tighter, “Maddy, I don’t know what your malfunction is, but you need to realize that no matter what you may think, I’m not always trying to get into your pants. Just because I think your beautiful, doesn’t mean I want to jump you on the rocks.”

“So your telling me you don’t want to have sex with me right now?” She asks doubtfully.

Shit. “Whether I do or not doesn’t matter. I didn’t say what I said to get you to sleep with me. I was just giving you a compliment. I didn’t realize it would be such a horrible thing to do. Forgive me, I’ll never do it again.” I say letting her go.

I climb down the edge of the rocks, walking back towards the house. I took a swim when I got back, hoping to wash off a portion of the sweat that had accumulated on the surface of every inch of my body. Jesus, I’m sweating in places I didn’t even realize I could sweat.

I sat on the back deck, facing the stretch of beach I just walked, waiting for Maddy to come back. I feel horrible about the way I just left, but I don’t know how much more I can take of her accusing me of stupid shit.

Ok, so I do still want to have sex with her, but I know I can’t and I’m not going to push her. I’m not a complete monster for Christ’s sake.

“Where the hell is she?” I growl, glancing down at my watch. It’s been over an hour, where the hell could she have gone.

An hour turned into three and she still hadn’t come back. I’m really starting to worry about her. Shit, I hope she didn’t hurt herself on the rocks or worse, trip and fall into the ocean.

Christ, I need to go find her.

I slide on my sneakers, throwing my shirt back over my head, making my way down to the beach. I look up and down the beach debating on which way to start looking. She could be anywhere by now.

“Going for another run?” I hear from behind me.

I spin around quickly, “Shit.” My surprise turns into anger. “Where the hell have you been?”

She laughs, “Around.”

She walks past me up the stairs and I follow her taking the steps two at a time. I grab her arm, turning her back towards me. She rips her arm away from my grasp and we both just stare at each other.

“What’s your problem?” She asks, angrily.

“What’s my problem, What’s your problem?” I yell, “You’ve been gone for over three hours!”

“Well, shit. I wasn’t aware I had to check in with you before going somewhere.” She says, rolling her eyes and turning back towards the house, walking inside.

“Get back here, I’m not finished.” I yell, following her into the house.

She laughs again, “I don’t really care.” She says never turning or stopping.

“Maddy.” I growl.

She stops, turning towards me, “How dense are you? I said stop calling me Maddy. My name is Madison. Ok? Wait listen one more time… Mad-I-son… Got it?”

“Will you just shut up and listen to me for a second?” I yell, happy to finally get her to stop her mad trek upstairs.

We’re not in the best place for this conversation, but if the middle of the staircase is where this is going to take place, I guess I’ll take it over this fucking awkwardness surrounding us.

She sighs, folding her arms across her chest, “You have 2 minutes.”

I shake my head, “Gee…”

“Your wasting your time.” She says, glaring at me.

“Look, I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier. I lost my head and I shouldn’t have gotten so angry.” I sigh, collecting my thoughts, “Look, I’m not going to lie and say I don’t want to have sex with you, because I do. I think you’d be lying to yourself if you said you didn’t want to sleep with me, am I right?”

She doesn’t answer, she just glares at me.

“Answer the question Maddy.” I say, forcefully.

“It doesn’t matter, because I’m not going to give in.”

“It does matter, Maddy. Do you or Don’t you?”

She throws her hands in the air, “This is ridiculous. I’m not going to have sex with you so just let it go, please.”

“I’m not asking you to let me fuck you on the stairs, Maddy. I’m just asking you to admit you want to.”

“So what if I do. We can’t and that’s all that matters.”

“Why can’t we? Again, I’m not asking you to right now, I’m just trying to figure out your reasoning for not having sex with someone your so obviously attracted to.” I wait for a response but all I’m met with is silence.

“I want all this awkwardness to go away, Maddy. I’m trying to get us to be friends. We’re stuck here together for two weeks, and this is the first vacations I’ve had in years. The last thing I want on my one and only vacation is to be walking on eggshells around you. Let’s just put everything out on the table now.”

She slides down the wall, taking a seat on the steps. I walk up, taking a seat next to her.

“I didn’t… I don’t think we should have sex because… Well, one it’s not in your best interest.”

“Why’s that?”

“Wasn’t this vacation to get you to not proposition women?” She asks, laughing.

“True enough.”

“You’re failing.”

“Is that the only reason?” I ask cautiously.

She shakes her head, turning to look at me, “I don’t trust myself around you.”

I search her eyes for answers, but come up short, “Why? I’m really not as bad as I come across.”

“No it’s not you.” She shrugs, still staring in my eyes, “I guess I don’t trust myself to make the right decision. I stayed with men that I knew where messing around on me, but a part of me didn’t want to believe it. I stayed because I needed them. Or I guess I thought I did. I guess that’s what I’m trying to figure out, and if I let myself sleep with you… I’ll feel like I’m giving up on myself and I don’t want that.”

She sighs, looking away from me for second, “I’m sorry for blowing up at you earlier.” she looks back up towards me, “I did it because all I could see was one of my exes saying those things to me and I didn’t want to believe them. That and I figured if I could get you angry with me you’d stop looking at me.”

I chuckle, “Why?”

“Because all I could think about was you kissing me… And I knew if I let you, I’d lose the battle going on in my head.”

I nod slowly, “I can understand that. Kissing you makes me forget my name so…”

She smacks my arm playfully, smiling, “You can’t say stuff like that.”

“Why? It’s the truth.” She rolls her eyes, “Maddy, I don’t know what those guys did to you, but you are an amazing woman. You’re gorgeous, funny, a little crazy, your smile could light up a room, your laugh or the many styles of your laugh could make anyone laugh along with you. Oh and don’t even get me started on your body girl. Woowee.”

She laughs, “You’re such a dork.”

I shrug, “It’s all true though. I can honestly say I felt more kissing you than I ever did with Cloie. I feel like a horrible person for feeling that way, but what does that say about our relationship. I was with her for years and I was going to marry her, but I felt more in a kiss from a woman I just met.” I sigh, “You make me question everything I’ve ever known.”

“Yeah? Well you make me question my sanity.”

“Oh, now she has jokes.”

“Apparently I have a weakness too.” She says, staring at me again.

“What’s that?” I ask, quietly.

“Sex crazed men.” She says, reaching to pull my head to hers, pressing her lips to mine.

My hand slides up her arm until it cups her face. I run my thumb back and forth on her cheek, savoring the way her mouth moves with mine. I love the way she tastes, the way she whimpers every so often, the way she grabs at my non existing hair at the back of my neck, and just the way she molds herself to me when she kisses me.

Shit.

This woman is going to be the death of me.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm hurngry... Feed me some feedback :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation