Author's Chapter Notes:

GUH! Sorry i didn't get this out yesterday, but life got in the way...

ENJOY!!

 

She hasn’t come out of her room all day, and I’m starting to feel like it’s because of me.

After dinner last night, she refused to let me do the dishes and she ended up taking a shower and going straight to bed. I haven’t seen her since. I have a feeling she’s ignoring me and I can’t figure out why.

Ok, yes, she thinks I’m crazy and want to fuck her because she kind of looks like my fiancé, but that’s not true. I just have to figure out a way to prove that to her.

Do I want to fuck her, yes. I’d have to be stupid not to, but I want to because she’s gorgeous, not because she’s a brunette. Oh, what a spicy brunette she is. I got a closer look at her tattoos last night while she was cleaning the dishes and one of them has me a little confused.

One of them is a tribal butterfly on her lower back, that normally is tagged as a tramp stamp, but she’s far from a tramp in my eyes. She also has a flower on her shoulder blade, but half of it’s pedals are falling from the flower. That has to mean something. I’ll have to ask her about that, if she ever comes out of her damn room.

She has to eat right? Maybe I should start cooking and the smell will coerce her out.

I laugh when I hear her door squeak open and her footsteps on the stairs.

Mission Accomplished.

“What is that amazing smell?” She asks, walking up behind me.

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.” I joke, bumping her away from the stove with my hip.

“I shared my dinner with you last night. I don’t get the same from you?” She asks, crossing her arms across her chest, pushing her braless breasts up a little further out of her tank top.

Breath, Justin, “You can have some… It’s just a secret family recipe.”

“What are you a commercial for Bush’s baked beans or something? Do you have a crazy dog named Duke that tries to give out your recipe?”

“No Duke, but I do have two dogs. I was smart enough not to tell them though, so the secret is still safe.” I say, winking at her.

She rolls her eyes, “You’re crazy.”

“Hey, it looks like we have something in common then.” I joke, grinning at her.

“Yeah, I’m sure we have a lot more in common than you think.” She says with a sigh.

“Like what?” I ask, curiously.

“We both are running away from our issues. We both have crazy pasts. We’ve both have made some bad decisions, but we’ve learned to deal with them. We both are sexually attracted to each other…” She rants on until I cut her off, pulling her head up to mine, locking my lips to hers.

Her body stiffens under my touch, but I can’t let this go, so I pull her harder against me, deepening the kiss. She moans, her body loosening in my grasp as she opens her mouth slightly inviting me in. My tongue slowly slides into her mouth, and I revel in her taste. I’ve never experienced a kiss like this, not even with Cloie.

“Justin…” She moans against my lips.

“Don’t stop, Maddy.” I say, never letting my lips leave hers.

She whimpers, wrapping her arms around my neck as I raise her up onto the counter. My hands take on a mind of their own, running anywhere and everywhere they could get to on her body. I leave her lips, kissing my way down her neck.

“We shouldn’t have sex, Justin. We can’t.” She whispers through moans, all while wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me in closer to her.

My hand drops to her thigh, running up under her skirt until I reach her completely drenched satin panties.

“I don’t know Maddy, your definitely wet enough and I know I’m hard enough.” I say, rubbing her clit in tight circles, eliciting moans and whimpers from her.

“Ju-Justin. I really thin-think this is a ba-ba-bad idea.” She’s really trying.

“Is that why you’re ready to cum in my hand right now?” I whisper in her ear, causing her hips to buck towards me.

“We can’t have sex.” She growls, “Oh shit…”

I chuckle, “I think we can, Maddy.”

“No, we can’t… Pull down your pants.”

I laugh, “I thought we couldn’t have sex.”

“We can’t.” She says, unbuckling my Jeans, pulling them down to my thighs.

Her eyes go wide with excitement, “Oh god… Touch yourself.”

My hand stops moving on her clit, “What?”

“We’re both obviously in need of release, but it’s not a good idea to sleep together. So we’re going to help ourselves… together.”

Well, I’ll be damned, “So your going to watch me jack off and I get to watch you finger fuck yourself?” I ask with a grin.

“That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Are you ok with that?” She asks, hopping down from the counter, pulling her panties down her sexy ass legs, kicking them to the side. She hops back up on the counter, spreading her thighs, giving me one hell of a view of her perfect little pussy.

“I’m very ok with that.” I say, grabbing a hold of my dick, giving it a tight squeeze, willing it to hold on for as long as humanly possible.

 

************************************************************************

 

This has got to be one of the best and most stupid ideas I’ve ever had. I can’t believe I’m actually doing this right now, but I guess it’s better than actually sleeping with him and completely regretting it tomorrow.

Yeah, I’m sure I’d regret his big, thick cock fucking me unconscious.

Yeah, probably not, but I’d hate myself for letting him get what he wants out of me without me getting what I want.

But what do I want?

I don’t have anytime to think about it because I become enthralled in his long fingers wrapped around his long hard cock, slowly stroking up and down, up and down. I licked my lips with a moan.

Hot damn.

“Am I working alone here darlin?” He asks, with a cocky grin on his face.

I now know he actually has a valid reason for that cocky grin, and holy hell do I want to touch it, like it, suck it, fuck it. Oh god, I could come just watching him slowly thrust his hips into his fist.

The tip has a shiny bit of pre-come and I bite my bottom lip, holding myself back from leaning forward to lick it off.

He moved in between my legs, setting his free hand on my thigh. He stopped the movement on his dick, grabbing me under my knees, pulling my legs up onto the counter, resting my feet on the edge leaving me wide open to him.

“Much better.” He moans, “This was your idea, Maddy. You’re not backing out on me now are you?”

I didn’t answer. Instead I slid my hand over my hip and slowly ran my hand over my hot, wet slit. I gasp, realizing how wet I am. He went back to stroking himself, hard and fast. My finger dip in and out of my body and I can’t remember the last time I’d felt this alive.

I’m sitting on a kitchen counter, masturbating in front of a man I just met yesterday who is also masturbating. This isn’t me, but if this is what being bad feels like, maybe I should be bad more often.

Jesus, just watching him stroke himself is getting me hotter than hell, I don’t know if I’ll even be able to handle what it would feel like to have him fuck me stupid.

“Oh god… Are you…” I try, but I can’t seem to form any words over the moans that keep escaping from my lips.

“I’m almost there… Come with me Maddy.” He moans, his eyes slightly rolling back in his head for a second before locking his eyes with mine.

The room around me went silent. The clock stopped ticking, the TV was muted, the birds stopped chirping and the only thing I could hear was our pants and moans. His eyes turned wild and his pace grew faster and I knew he was on the edge waiting for my cue.

I circled my fingers a few more times over my clit and my body exploded with pleasure. I let out a whoosh of air letting all my whimpers out as my body clenched around my fingers.

“Jesus…” He groaned.

It only took a second more before I felt him spray his warm seed on my thigh. The feeling alone was enough to send another ripple of pleasure through my body.

I sat there for a minute basking in the pleasure of what just happened. I lifted my shaky hands from my center, letting my legs drop down the side of the counter, trying desperately to regain a normal breathing pattern.

“Holy shit.” Justin says, staring at me.

“Yeah, Holy shit.”

He grabs a towel from the drawer and starts to wipe off my leg and I bust out laughing. His hand halts to a stop and he stares up at me, curiously.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t believe I just did that.” I say, cracking myself up.

He smiles, “I told you, you had a kinky side.”

I laugh even harder, “Yeah, you bring out the inner slut in me. Thanks.”

He laughs, “There’s nothing wrong with expressing your self sexually.”

“Oh yeah, masturbating in front of a person you just met isn’t at all slutty.” I say, shaking my head.

“Well, as long as you don’t do it to every person you meet.” He says, pulling his pants back up.

I shrug, “You do this all the time don’t you?” I ask, laughing.

He shakes his head, “Hmmm, can’t say that I do. But anytime you want to do that again, I’m free.”

I laugh, “I’m sure you are.” I say, hopping down from the counter. “I’m going to go shower.”

He nods slowly, “Dinner should be done shortly, so don’t take too long.”

“I wont.” I answer, leaving him alone in the kitchen.

Holy hell, what have I gotten myself into?

Chapter End Notes:
I know, I know... I couldn't let them have sex, but hey at least they both got some of that... aggression out! haha :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation