Author's Chapter Notes:

I friggin' love you guys! your feedback has been amazing! I can't thank you enough!!!! I'm still taking suggestions so keep 'em coming. Some of you make me laugh, like belly hurting kind of laugh with some of you reviews and i love it! keep it up!

 ENJOY!!!!!!

“Are you fucking stupid?” I ask

“Maddy, we talked and we both finally admitted we had feelings for each other so…”

“So you thought you’d get married? Because you have feelings for each other? Are you insane?”

“Maddy, I know you don’t like me and think she could do a lot better, but I love her and I have since I laid eyes on her.” Trace says, taking her hand in his, “We’re having a baby and my Grams would kill me if I had a kid out of wedlock.”

“That’s not a reason to get married.” I say more calmly.

“I wanted this. I knew what I was doing and so did he.”

“Hadley, this afternoon you said you wanted nothing to do with all that romantic shit.”

She rolls her eyes at me, “You know how I like to talk shit when I’m trying to hide something.”

“You’ve been doing that a lot lately.” I say sadly.

“Maddy…”

I shake my head, “I’m glad that your happy. I’m glad this… thing worked out.” I force a smile, “Keep her happy for me?” I ask Trace with another forced smile.

“I wouldn’t hurt her for anything.” He says and I honestly believe him.

“Better not.” I sigh, “I didn’t sleep much, so I need to go back to bed. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” I stop, “Did you guys want this room? I can go upstairs with Justin.”

“We can stay up there, it’s fine.” Trace says.

So I guess girls weekend is over. I turn back around and walk into the bedroom, plopping down on the bed.

I hear Justin come into the room a few minutes later, but I pretend I’m asleep because I’m in the mood to talk. My head is still spinning, I don’t even have the slightest idea of what just happened out there. I mean, did my best friend, miss independent Hadley seriously just get married, in Vegas of all places?

This can’t seriously be happening.

That’s it, it’s all a bad dream. I’ll wake up soon and this will all be a bad dream.

“Maddy?”

I open my eyes and turn my head to see Trace standing at the other side of the bed. I sit up with a sigh, patting the spot next to me for him to sit. He hesitates for a second, but sits down, leaning against the headboard like I was.

“I love her MO.” he says, staring at the blank screen of the TV on the wall in front of us.

“But you’ve only known her for four months.”

He laughs, “Is that what you were yelling about last night?”

I nod, “Yes, she made me think you two have only been together since my birthday.”

“That’s my fault.”

“Didn’t think I’d approve?”

He laughs, “That and it was new. I didn’t want to jinx it with her. I really liked her, I really love her now, MO. I know it’s crazy, but we’re adults and we can make our own decisions.”

“I know, but why marriage? Why couldn‘t you wait and see what happens? What if you find out you can‘t stand her or she can‘t stand you? What are you guys going to do then?”

He sighs, “If and it’s a big if, that ever happens I let you beat the shit out me while she holds me down.”

“I’m serious Trace, I can’t watch her get hurt again.”

“I give you my word, I’ll never intentionally hurt her.” he smiles, “Not that my word means that much to you, but it’s all I have.”

“I believe you. And I don’t hate you, just so you know.”

He laughs, “you sure about that?”

I roll my eyes at him, “Positive. I may get frustrated with you sometimes, but all in all you’re a good guy.” I turn to look at him, “Hadley’s lucky to have you.”

“You mean that?”

I nod with a smile, “I do.”

“Thank you.” He says nudging me with his shoulder.

“Don’t make me regret saying that.”

“I wont.” He slides off the bed, “I’m taking Justin back to LA LA land with me.”

“You’re what?” I ask confused.

“I think we’ve ruined your girls weekend, so I’m taking him back to LA so you two can have a girls week.”

“We only have the room for another day.”

“Justin’s taking care of it right now, you’re good.”

“You just got married and your willing to leave her for a week?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m being forced. Believe me, if it was up to me I’d be shipping you two home, but Hadley wont have it.”

“You’re supposed to be on your honeymoon, not separating.”

“But it’s girls weekend!” He says in the worst Hadley impression I’ve ever heard.

“And we can have one another time.” I smile, “Go grab your wife and take her to breakfast, we’ll be gone when you get back.”

“And when she get’s royally pissed and denies me sex?”

“I’ll leave her a note. She’ll get over it.”

“Thanks MO.”

I laugh, “Have fun and be good to her.”

“I’ll be on my best behavior… Well, outside the bedroom anyway.”

I laugh, “Get out of here.”

He reaches towards me, pulling me against him in a hug. He pulls away grinning at me.

“What was that for?”

“It was the beginning of our friendship.”

I laugh, “You’re crazy.”

“Something we have in common.” He says with a wink and a smack to my ass.

I gasp and he laughs, walking out of the room.

 

************************************************************************

 

That was by far the craziest weekend I’ve had in a long time.

I still can’t believe Hadley got married. And to Trace of all people. I knew they were both crazy, but that’s just asinine to me. I mean, shit, they’ve known each other shorter than Justin and I and we aren’t even close to that stage. I love him and everything, but marriage? I’m not so sure I’ll be ready for that for a long while. I’ve been trampled on one too many times to rush into something that huge.

But I can’t stop thinking about what Justin said in Vegas. Did he really wish I was pregnant? We’ve known each other for eight months, three of which we were separated. So we’ve only really been a couple for five months and Hadley’s been with Trace for only four and they are so far ahead of us it’s ridiculous.

“You’ve been quiet for the whole ride home and you haven’t said a word since we got here, What’s going on?” Justin asks, sitting down on the couch next to me.

I close the book I was only pretending to read, placing it on the table next to me and sigh, “I’m sorry, I’m just still a little shocked that they got married.”

“So am I.” He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, letting his fingers linger on my cheek for a few seconds, “It’s their life and if it turns out they made a mistake then they’ll have to deal with that later on, but if not then maybe this is what they both needed. Maybe this is their happily ever after.”

I nod, “Maybe, I hope it is. I really don’t want to have your best friend and my best friend going through a crazy divorce and have us be at each other because of them.”

“Then let’s make a deal now, if anything happens to them it’s all on them, we will stay out of it.”

“That sounds good, but you know as well as I do we’ll be smack in the middle.”

“So lets pray like crazy things work out for them.” he jokes, grinning.

“Why don’t we stop worrying about them and do something for us.”

“Like what?”

He grins, “You could let me take you out to dinner, then let me bring you back here to give you a full body massage, then maybe I’ll let you have sex with me.”

I laugh, “Mmm that is a tempting offer, but do you really want to be in every magazine tomorrow just for dinner when I could cook you something here?”

“That’s the point of going to dinner, no one has to do anything but enjoy the dinner and each other.”

“We could make making dinner fun though.”

“And how would we do that?”

“You have some pretty good recipes for dinner and so do I. we can choose something of yours and something of mine that would go good together then we play strip cooking.”

“Strip cooking?” He asks with a chuckle.

“Mmhmm. We start out by getting out all the ingredients we’ll need and them some we don’t.” I say straddling his waist, letting my arms drape over his shoulders, “You’ll guess at what should go in my meal and I guess what goes in yours. If your wrong then you strip, but if your right, you get to take off something of mine.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier just to bring you upstairs and rip all your clothes off and eat dinner off you?”

I laugh, “You could, but it wouldn’t be as fun. Come on.”

Twenty minutes later, Justin was down to his boxers and I still had my bra, shorts and panties still on and it was my turn to guess. I have a feeling he’s eating naked tonight and I’m going to enjoy this meal whether it turns out good or not.

“Ok, What goes in next?” He asks, grinning, thinking I don’t know, but I have a feeling I do.

“Nothing.” I say grinning, “All that’s left is to add all of that with the meat in the pan.”

His face stays blank for a minute before huge grin breaks out, “Wrong.”

I gasp, “What? You never put anything else in it after the onions. I’ve watched you make this a million times.”

“I’ve made it twice and you obviously forgot about the pepper I also add to the mix.”

“Pepper? That’s not really in the recipe!” I say wide eyed.

He laughs, “It’s always been in mine. I think I tastes better that way.”

I roll my eyes, reaching for the button on my shorts. His hand grabs my wrists, stopping me. I look up in question, but he just grins at me.

“I think you should lose the bra first.”

“Whatever you say.” I reach behind me, unclasping my bra, letting it slowly fall off my shoulders, dropping it to the floor, “Your turn.”

“There are two more ingredients you have left.”

“You sure?” I ask, as his eyes fall from mine down to my naked breasts.

“Positive.” his gaze comes back up to mine with a grin, “You like to add cheese and then you sprinkle a dash of salt over the top.”

I laugh, “How the hell did you know that?”

He grins, “I find it incredibly sexy watching you cook.” He kisses my forehead before taking a step back, reaching his hand out in front of him, “Shorts and panties.”

“Together?”

He nods, “I go the last two ingredients. That’s two pieces of clothing.”

“But you can’t guess two at the same time.”

He laughs, “You’re taking them off in the next thirty seconds regardless.”

“These need to go in the oven first.” I say stepping back bumping in to the counter behind me, He grins following me, his hands gripping the counter on either side of my hips. He sneaks his hands behind me lifting the pans over my head, nodding towards the oven. I open the doors letting him slip the pans in. He closes the door with his thigh while looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

“Timer.” I say, walking backwards again, this time hitting the wall.

He laughs, “I wont let it burn.”

“You wont remember what time it needs to be taken out.” I say as he reaches me, pressing his body against mine, gluing me to the wall.

“I figure it takes about an hour for it to cook so I have a good twenty minutes of you panting against the wall, then another ten to fifteen minutes with your ass sliding all over the counter, then I was thinking I’d have twenty minutes of you bent over the dining room table. I’m sure dinner will be done by then.”

“Oh god.” I whisper as my shorts and panties disappear to my right into the air.

I vaguely remember being lifted off the floor, but I lost all sense of everything when he slammed into me, knocking me completely stupid.

He growls, thrusting in and out of me with so much force I can barely breath. My heads spinning, my body’s tingling and I can’t hear anything except Justin panting and whispering in my ear. He kept bringing me to the brink of my orgasm, but then he’d pull out, nipping at my neck and shoulder until he thought I’d calmed down enough for him to start his assault on my body over again.

He did that three times before he finally let me fall over the edge screaming his name along the way. He didn’t waste time in moving me to the counter, pulling my legs up to the counter, setting my feet up next to my waist.

He grinned at me, his eyes dark with want, “Touch yourself, Maddy.”

I moan at the thought of him watching me again, “Only if you play along too.”

“I was planning on it.” He says, running a finger over my slick folds, sliding it inside me quickly. He pulls it out just as quickly bringing his finger up to his mouth sucking my juices of it. “You’re my favorite kind of desert, baby.”

I moan, “There’s more where that came from.”

He laughs, “Your turn to play.”

I pout, hoping he’ll change his mind, but he just glares at me until I slide my hand over my hip and over my soaked folds. We both moan when two of my fingers disappear into my center. I watch his boxers float to the floor in a pool at his feet then see him grab hold of the base of his cock slowly gliding it up and down all while watching me.

My head falls back against the cupboards behind me as I start panting. This is too much. I thought the first time we did this was hot, but this is way more… holy shit.

Wasn’t expecting that at all.

My eyes fly open and I look down to see Justin crouched down between my legs, his head buried between my thighs, his tongue working it’s magic on my clit. Rotating between licking and sucking for what seemed like a lifetime, he had me writhing on the counter. He held tight to my thighs, making sure I wouldn’t fall as he sent me over the edge in another mind blowing orgasm.

He kisses up my belly making his way to my neck as he pulls me off the counter and walking into the dining room. Holding on for dear life, I take the time to regain normal breathing, but he didn’t give my legs a chance to toughen back up. He set my feet down on the floor and my legs buckled, feeling just like jell-o. He grabbed me with a chuckle, turning me around and leaning me over the table.

Without warning, he plunged into me from behind, taking my breath away. My hands slide across the table, grabbing the edge with white knuckles. He held onto my hips so they wouldn’t bash into the edge of the table, which I was grateful for even though bruises we’re the last thing on my mind.

Honestly there wasn’t anything going on in my mind except feeling and damn was I feeling good.

He slowed down a few times, catching his own breath and postponing my inevitable orgasm again and again. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs every time he’d pause. My body was trembling and I couldn’t find enough breath in me to even conjure up a moan let alone a scream.

I felt like crying when he finally whispered, asking me to come for him. He didn’t even get the whole sentence out before I was flat against the table, my body trembling with an orgasm. I felt him stiffen behind me before hearing him grunt his release.

We laid there, him curled on top of me, for a few minutes before I felt him pull away from me. I stayed there, lying on the table still panting. I heard him open the oven and he laughs before I see him in the door way.

“What’s so funny? You burn ‘em?” I ask, pushing myself up off the table.

He shook his head, still grinning, “They both came out perfect.”

I laugh, “You’re kidding.”

He shakes his head again, “No joke, they both look perfect.” He shrugs, “Maybe we should use the sex timer more often.”

Chapter End Notes:
make me laugh, make me cry, make me smile, make me want to throw my computer through a wall... whatever your thinking let me know :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation