Author's Chapter Notes:
ENJOY!!

Four words. That’s all it took for me to drop everything and just go.

Girls night in Vegas.

I got us a penthouse at the palms that is just ridiculous. It has everything and anything for only nine grand a night and that’s without the extras I tagged on for Hadley and I.

Hadley almost had a heart attack when the woman gave me my total. She looked up at the roof and thanked my father over and over again. I just laughed and handed the lady my card.

“Oh I’m sorry ma’am, but it looks like your bill has already been paid in advance.” She says, handing me back my card.

I groan, “I’m going to kill him.”

“Funny because if he was my boyfriend, I’d fuck the hell out of him for this.” Hadley says, dragging her bag behind her sauntering her way to the elevators. I take the keys, thanking the lady before rushing to catch up to her.

When we got up to the room we were both completely speechless.

The view, the pool, the furniture, the supplies, shit everything was just… wow.

“You have got to be shitting me. This is insane!” Hadley says with a big whoop at the end.

We both were standing on the balcony over looking the skyline when we hear whistles from above us. The way it was set up you couldn’t see anyone, but I have a sinking feeling I know who it was.

“They didn’t.” Hadley says rolling her eyes.

“They did.” I say as my phone rings.

“This is a girls weekend. I wasn’t aware you were a girl.” I say instead of hello.

He laughs, “And we’re having a boys weekend.”

“What, in the penthouse above us?”

He laughs again, “We haven’t been to Vegas in a while and we thought it was time to come out.”

“I’m sure that’s why you’re here.” I says, rolling my eyes even though he can’t see me.

“Ok, so Trace wanted to make sure his girl doesn’t find a better looking man while she was here.”

I laugh, “She could’ve done that at home.”

“That’s harsh.” Trace yells.

“So I’m on speaker phone now?” I asks, taking a seat on the balcony.

“Not anymore.”

“What are you doing here Justin?”

“I swear to you, you wont even know we’re here. I just wanted to make sure your room was good.”

“I’m not so thrilled you paid for it.”

“I didn’t.” He says with a chuckle.

“Who did?”

“Lover boy Ayala.” He says before getting smacked. “What the fuck dude, she asked!” I hear Justin yell before picking the phone back up.

“Why would Trace pay for our room?”

“Hold on.” He says, “Sorry, I had to get away from him.”

“So?”

“Right, he wanted you guys to have fun and not worry about money so he paid for the room. I told him you’d be pissed and think it was me, but he insisted anyways.”

“Well, let him know that Hadley was impressed and thought I should fuck the hell out of you for it, but since it was Trace, she can do the fucking.”

“I wont object to a good fucking.” he says and I can just see the grin on his face.

“Sorry, but it’s a girls weekend. I haven’t had one in way too long and I need it.”

“I know.” He says, “I hope you have fun and if you guys get drunk and horny, you know where to find us.”

I laugh, “I’ll remember that.”

“Better.” He laughs, “Love you, have fun, but not too much fun.”

I laugh, “Love you too.”

I slide my phone shut and sigh.

“Are they here to ruin our weekend?” Hadley says, coming up behind me.

“No, they are here incase we get drunk and horny.” I say with a laugh.

“Mmm, are you going to give him his thank you fucking later?” She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

“Justin didn’t pay for the room. Trace did.”

Here eyes bug out, “He did?”

I nod, “He wanted you to have a good time and for neither of us to worry about spending our money.”

“Aww, that’s so cute.” She says, unwrapping the towel that was around her body covering her bathing suit.

“Swimming already?”

She shrugs, stepping down into the pool, “I couldn’t resist.”

“So what’s going on with you and Trace anyways?”

“A whole lot of toe curling fucking.” She says biting her bottom lip.

I groan, “Too much info.”

“And if I asked what was going on with Justin and you, you’d reply with ‘we like to read and watch romantic movies together.’” She snorts, “Like the two of you aren’t fucking like rabbits.”

“But Justin isn’t…”

“Don’t even say it Mad, besides it’s not like we’re going to be couple or anything, it’s just a fucking good time.”

“Hadley, the man just bought you an outrageous penthouse in Vegas and he’s not even staying in the room with you. I think he wants a little more than just a fucking good time.”

“Well that’s all it is.” She says with a shrug, but I’ve been her friend for way too long and I know when she’s in love and that girl is head over heels.

To each their own I guess…

“I’m telling you, we both went into this thing on the same page. We just want really great sex without all that other shit that gets in the way.”

“What? Happiness?” I ask, shaking my head.

“No all that mushy, oh pumpkin I wuv you, let me cancel all my plans and just be with you shit. It’s ridiculous and neither one of us wants that right now so, we’re having fun.”

“Again, I’m going to throw out the fact he just bought you a penthouse in Vegas knowing I have a shit load of money just sitting in the bank. He knew damn well we didn’t need to worry about money yet he still paid for the room to impress you.”

“He wasn’t trying to impress me, he was just being nice.” She says sitting down on the steps in the pool, raising her arms up to rest on the edge.

“You’ve been sleeping together for how long now? Three weeks? It was my birthday right?”

She groans, looking out the window behind her.

“Hadley.”

“It has been three weeks since your birthday hasn’t it. Huh.”

“Hadley.”

“Time flies when your having fun.”

“Hadley.” I say a little bit louder.

“I had so much fun that night.”

“I’m calling Trace.” I say, dialing his number and pressing the phone to my ear.

“It was the night of your father’s funeral.” She says quickly.

“Four months!” I yell just as Trace answers his phone.

“What was four months?” He asks, laughing.

“Are you fucking kidding me Hadley?” I say, ignoring Trace completely.

“I didn’t think it was a huge deal.” She says nervously.

“You lied to me!” I say shocked.

“No I didn’t.”

“What is she lying about?” Trace asks, laughing again. I’m guessing he’s already drunk.

I hang up the phone tossing it on the chair next to me before continuing, “You said you waited a few weeks before you had sex with him.”

“No, you said that, I never answered I just came back with a comeback towards you. I never really answered.” She defends herself.

“Why didn’t you say something? Jesus, four months Had?” I say, angry and confused as to why she wouldn’t tell me.

“You hate him!” She yells, getting out of the pool, “Why would I admit to being with a man you hate.”

I sigh, “I don’t hate him, Hadley.”

“You certainly don’t like him.” She says, wrapping a towel around herself and walking away from me.

“Hadley, I’m your best friend. Whether I liked him or not you could’ve still told me.” I yell after her.

I hear a knock at the door and I ignore it, following her to her room.

“You can’t stand the man and I really didn’t want to go through the whole, he’s not good enough for you speech. It just seemed stupid.” She says, stripping off her bathing suit, quickly throwing a tank top and a pair of jeans on.

“Did you get implants?” I ask when she turns to walk out of the room.

She stops glaring at me, “You know I wouldn’t do that.”

“I’ve been your friend for as long as I can remember and your breasts have never been that big.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Hadley, your breasts are a lot bigger than they used to be.”

“I’m just gaining some weight.” She says dejectedly.

“In just your breasts?” I ask with a chuckle.

“No, look at my belly. It’s ridiculous.” she says, lifting her shirt up to show me.

She groans, “I don’t think they’re going away.” she drops her shirt, turning to leave the room again, but I grab her arm.

“When was the last time you had your period?”

Her face scrunches up in disgust, “Really? Why the hell would you ask…” Her face slowly turns pale as she trails off.

“Hadley?”

“I can’t be. That’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t have a bump yet anyways. I’m just gaining weight.”

“Do your breasts hurt?”

“They’re a little sore, but Trace is a little rough.” She says with a grin.

“Hadley, I think your pregnant and I’m thinking your four months along.”

She shakes her head as the banging on the door increases, “I can’t be. This can’t be happening.”

I sigh, “Sit here, I’ll go get rid of them and I’ll call down to the desk to see if we can get a test sent up.”

“You can do that at a hotel?”

“It’s Vegas. I could get rope and handcuffs sent up and they’d think nothing of it.” I say, laughing.

“Maddy, I can’t be pregnant.”

“Stay here ok. I’ll be right back.”

She nods and I leave the room, closing the door behind me. I reach the front door and open it as they both start yelling again.

“Can I help you?” I ask, like nothing was wrong. If they only knew…

“What the hell took so long?” Justin asks angrily.

“We were naked, changing from a dip in the pool. I didn’t know who was a the door and I wasn’t about to answer it half naked. I learned my lesson in Miami.” I say glaring at Trace.

He groans, “Damn that was hot.”

Justin smacks the back of his head, “I can always tell Hadley about your gay adventures.”

“Fuck you.” He says, rubbing where Justin hit him, “Where is Hadley?”

“Uhh.. She’s still changing.”

“Nice, I’ll go catch her before she gets fully dressed.” He says strolling through the door.

I grab his arm, pulling him back to the door, “Girls weekend. Leave us alone.”

“You’re a party pooper.” He says, pouting.

I roll my eyes, “Go back upstairs and leave us alone. It’s our weekend away from you two. So I better not see you again unless we make the initiative, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Trace says, saluting me.

“Out.” I say shooing them out the door.

“Everything’s ok?” Justin asks before I could shut the door, “Trace said you were yelling on the phone.”

“Small tiff with Had, but we’re good. Promise.” I say giving him a smile, “Now go.” I shut the door with a deep sigh.

How can this be happening? My crazy, free spirited friend can’t possibly be pregnant with that midget ass.

God, I’m horrible. My best friend is in love with the man and could possibly be pregnant with his child. I have to start being nice to the man. He’s not a bad guy, I mean he spent a shit load of money on a hotel room for a girl that can’t even admit that she’s in love with him because she doesn’t believe in that shit.

I grab the phone on the table, calling down to the front desk asking for a few tests to be sent up. Just like I thought, they said they’d bring them right up.

Vegas.

“They gone?” Hadley asks, walking into the living room.

I nod, “Yes. And the front desk is bringing up some tests for you.”

She shakes her head in denial, “It’s going to be negative.”

“What if it’s not?” I ask in curiosity.

“Then I’m royally fucked.”

“Would you admit you have feelings for him?”

She sighs, “What if he doesn’t have feelings for me? What if he hates kids? What if I lose him over this?“

“You’ll never know until you ask.“

“How? Just go up to him and say, ‘hey how’s it going? Good? Well, hey I was wondering do you like kids and would you freak out if I was pregnant?”

“Hadley, just talk to him about it. You’ll have to tell him eventually anyways.”

“I know, I’m just scared.” She says as a knock sounds at the door.

I open the door to find Justin standing there with three different boxes of pregnancy tests in his hand.

“Something you need to tell me?” I joke.

“No, but do you?” he asks all too seriously.

“How’d you get them?” I ask with a sigh.

“I was at the front desk when you called. They said they needed to bring up a few pregnancy tests to Ms. O’Day’s penthouse.” He hands them to me, “I told them I’d be happy to bring them up to you.”

“And they let you?” I ask a little shocked.

“I told them we we’re together, that and the fact I’m who I am, they didn’t even bat an eyelash.” He explains, “So?”

I turn to look at Hadley and she looks scared to death, so I take one for the team, “I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m late so I figured I’d make sure so I don’t drink tonight if I am.”

“So you think you could be?”

I shrug, “I don’t see how, I mean I’m on the pill, but you never know.”

He nods, “Go take the test.”

Shit.

I nod slowly trying to figure out how to get Hadley in there with me so she can take the test.

“I’ll go with you.” Hadley says, jumping up from the couch, rushing after me.

“Women.” Justin says shaking his head, “Is there ever a time you don’t go to the bathroom together?”

“It’s just what we do.” Hadley says, pushing me into the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

“You owe me.” I say handing her a box.

I rip open a box, unwrapping one of the tests before pulling my skirt down.

“You’re taking it?” She asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Well if yours comes out positive, I can’t very well bring that out to show him its negative, can I?” I ask, placing the stick on the counter, pulling my skirt back up.

“Your turn.” I say nodding towards the toilet.

She does her thing and we both stand there staring at the tests on the counter. Mine should be done, but I didn’t really worry about mine, it was hers I was waiting for.

“That’s two minutes Had. Look at it.”

“Which one?” She asks nervously.

“Mine is the negative one so look for the positive one.” I say jokingly.

She walks towards the counter and I can see her shaking, “Hadley?”

“This can’t be happening.” She says, sobbing.

I look over her shoulder at the tests and sigh.

One positive, one negative.

“What am I going to do Mad?” She asks through her sobs.

“First thing you need to do is tell him.”

“Why couldn’t it be you?”

I laugh, “Thanks Had.”

“Well you’re the one with the boyfriend and the money. I have a fuck buddy and debt up the ass.”

“And a friend that is more than willing to be the most amazing aunt in the world that will shower this child with everything it could ever need and then some.”

“I can’t do this.”

I sigh, pulling her against me, “Yes you can, and I will be there every step of the way.”

A knock sounds from the door and I sigh, “I’ll go get this over with and I’ll be right back.” I kiss her forehead, “Everything will be just fine, I promise.”

I grab the test off the counter and open the door to see Justin in mid knock.

“Impatient much?” I ask with a laugh, “C’mon.”

We walk to the living room and I hand him the test, “It’s negative. All is good in the world again.”

He stares down at the test for a minutes before looking back up at me, “Last time I checked a plus sign was a positive thing.”

I grabbed the wrong test.

I fucking grabbed the wrong test.

Jesus Christ, I grabbed the wrong test.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

Chapter End Notes:
Uh oh! hahaha... i know, cliff hanger. I hate them too, but i had to end this chapter at some point and it seemed like the best time... i'll get you another chapter soon! :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation