Author's Chapter Notes:

Here you guys go :)

 ENJOY!!!

 

Last night was amazing. I could not have asked for a better party.

This morning was a little awkward though. When I went down to start cooking some breakfast, Hadley was in the kitchen searching for coffee.

In just a t-shirt.

A man’s t-shirt.

Which can only mean one thing.

She slept with Trace.

Eewww. Just thinking about it makes my whole body shudder.

She seemed to be a little nervous when she saw me, but we joked around and things got right back to normal. We cooked the guys breakfast together, both wearing just a t-shirt.

A man’s t-shirt.

And boy did the men that owned those t-shirts enjoy the view.

“Hot damn. Pinch me, this can’t be real.” Trace says, taking a seat at the island.

“Oh it’s real, and we are two lucky bastards.” Justin says, smacking my ass lightly, leaning forward to kiss my neck.

“Morning.” He whispers in my ear.

I grin, “Morning.” I say, kissing him.

His hand wraps around my waist, pulling me flush against him as he deepens the kiss.

“I didn’t realize we got a free show with breakfast. Damn, I’ll have to get up early every morning if this is what I get.” Trace says, laughing.

Justin pulls away, “If you think this is a show, you should’ve seen us in Miami.” He says, grinning at me.

“You told me nothing happened in Miami!” Both Trace and Hadley say at the same time.

We both laugh.

“No, I said we didn’t have sex. I never said we didn’t do anything.” I say to Hadley and she rolls her eyes at me.

“What’s the difference.”

“I want to know about theses kinky stories.” Trace says, his eyes widening, “Did it happen while I was there?”

Justin laughs, “Wouldn‘t you like to know.”

“My good, sweet, innocent, friend would never do anything naughty with someone she just met. Right?” Hadley asks, her hands on her hips.

“My nice, sweet, innocent friend wouldn’t do anything naughty with a guy she just met now would she.” I ask mocking her, “You know as well as I do, your as dirty as I am.”

“Oh she’s dirty alright.” Trace says, wiggling his eyebrows.

Hadley sighs, “I hate when your right, but we didn‘t just meet. There‘s a difference.”

“You waited what two, three weeks?”

“You waited what, two three hours?” She asks, rolling her eyes at me.

“It was days…” I say traveling off.

“So this is kind of weird.” Hadley says looking around at all of us, “It’s cool that we all had fun and now we’re all together this morning, but… it’s kind of weird.”

“What? Having your friend down the hall fucking your boyfriends best friend while your fucking is weird?”

“You two are finally sleeping together?” Trace yells, shocked.

I laugh, “Where the hell have you been?”

“Well shit, that’s cause for a celebration.” He says, “I thought you two would never have sex.”

“Mad can’t go too long without some… stimulation.” Hadley says, chewing a piece of bacon right off the griddle.

“I don’t need a man for that.” I say taking my plate of food into the dining room.

Hadley gasps, “Madison Ashley!”

“Hadley Marie!” I mock.

“You didn’t.” She says, sitting down across from me.

“Oh she did.” Justin says, sitting down next to me with his plate.

She screamed in excitement, “That’s classic.” She says, laughing.

“What are you three talking about?” Trace asks, taking his seat, looking around the table in confusion.

“Miss Madison and her best friend,” She holds up two fingers, “gave Justin a show.”

Trace spit out the food he had just put in his mouth, “You what?”

I laugh, “I wasn’t the only one giving a show.”

Trace gasps, “Mother fucker, you said nothing happened.”

“We never touched, we only slept in the same bed.” Justin explains.

“You both masturbated in front of each other. That’s something.” Trace says, glaring at him.

“I just have one question.” Hadley says interrupting their pseudo fight.

“What’s that?” I ask, knowing exactly what she was going to ask.

“Did you use the suntan lotion.” She says, grinning at me.

I grin when Justin answers, “Oh she used it. Over and over and over again.”

“Bitch. You stole that shit from me!” She yells, tossing a pancake at me.

I laugh, “See, this is why we’re best friends.” I says smiling from ear to ear.

“Well, if you taught her that, I have to thank you for some of the most amazing dreams I’ve had replaying that day over and over.” Justin says, winking at her.

Hadley laughs, “It’s what I do.” She says with a shrug.

“Wait, did you stick a suntan lotion bottle up…” Trace starts, but I cut him off.

“Jesus Trace, get with the program.”

“Where the hell was I when all this shit was happening?” He asks shaking his head.

“Daydreaming about meeting me.” Hadley says with a wink, running her hand up and down his thigh.

“No he was wallowing in the fact that I wasn’t the hooker he thought I was.”

“Apparently you were as dirty as I thought you were.” He says, shaking his head.

“I’m not dirty.” I defend myself, “I just know how to take care of myself and have fun doing it.”

Justin nods in agreement and Trace shakes his head, “This is fucking insane.”

“Jealous?” Hadley asks, grinning at him.

“Fuck yes.”

She laughs, “We can’t have that.” She stands, bending down to whisper in his ear, “Come upstairs and I’ll get you up to speed.”

I laugh, watching him jump out of his chair, following her out of the room like a puppy looking for a treat.

 

************************************************************************

 

“Ok, so I realize that yesterday was your birthday in all, but I never got a chance to give you your gift.” Justin says, taking a seat next to me on the hammock. I try not to laugh as he falls over, taking me with him.

“Is your gift the gift of pain?” I ask, rubbing my hand over my elbow.

“Shit, I’m sorry. You ok?” He asks, helping me stand.

“I’m fine, just remind me not to sit with you on a hammock again.”

“Cute.” he says, rolling his eyes. “I can always take this back you know.” He says, waving a small nicely wrapped box in his hand.

“You gave me a party, that gift enough for me.”

“That’s not a gift.” He says with a snort.

“I don’t need anything.”

“This is true, you don’t need anything anymore.” He says handing me the box.

I really don’t need anyth… he can’t be serious right now.

I glare at him before quickly opening the box to find two keys, one gold one silver.

“Please tell me these aren’t what I think they are.” I say, staring down at the keys.

“Well I realized you’ve been living here for a while now and you don’t have a key, so the gold one is for the front door, you wont need any of the other doors keys.” He says with a shrug, “I don’t even have keys to those doors, I think Trace took ‘em.”

I sigh, “Ok, so what’s the silver key for?”

“See, that’s your actual gift.” He says with a huge grin.

“Justin, I have plenty of money of my own now, I could’ve…”

He leans down kissing me into silence. His hands cupping my face as he kisses every thought out of my brain.

“I don’t care how much money you have, I’m going to buy you things regardless, so you probably aught to start getting used to it.” he says, pulling back from the kiss, his hands still cupping my face.

“What’s the key for?” I ask with a sigh.

“Come find out.” He says, grabbing my hand, pulling me into the house, through the kitchen and out to the garage.

Sitting in the middle of one of his garage bays was a black 1962 Chevrolet Corvette C1. A car that looks an awful lot like the one Matty had.

I slowly walk up to the car speechless lightly running my hand along the door until I reached the handle. I open it, bending to sit in the driver’s seat and I look around me at everything and I break.

Tears slid down my face as my fingers idly touch everything I could reach.

“I hope those are happy tears.” Justin says, leaning against the passenger side window.

“How’d you do this?” I ask, still completely stunned. “How’d you even know?”

He grins, “I heard your mom was holding an auction and she was selling your father’s cars.”

I nod, still a little confused, “My father didn’t own a car that was made before 1970. Where’d this come from?”

“I’m getting there.” He says with a laugh, “I went to the house to talk to her about the car, because I knew you needed a car and I figured one of your dad’s wouldn’t be a bad choice.”

I nod, urging him to continue.

“So when I go there, her attorney showed me around and I have to say your mother has terrible decorating skills.”

I laugh, “She didn’t do it.”

His face scrunches up, “Please tell me you didn’t do it.”

I laugh harder, “Hell no, my grandmother did. My father told Victoria she wasn’t allowed to change a thing in that house after gram died.” I chuckle, “He obviously did it to piss her off.”

He nods, “Anyway, when Jo, which I don’t actually know if it was a Joanna or a Joseph, but that’s not all that important right now.”

I laugh, “It’s a Joseph.”

His eyes bug out, “For real? I was betting on Joanna. He was wearing Capris.”

I laugh, “He’s trying to become a she. Has been for years. Victoria doesn’t have a clue.”

“Are you kidding? That was the most ridiculous looking person I’ve ever seen… well not quite that bad, but still it wasn’t great.”

I laugh, “He’s Victoria’s shopping buddy.”

“Jesus…” He says, shaking his head, “Anyways, he showed me all of your father’s cars that she was selling at the auction, but I wasn’t really all that impressed.”

“He bought them, but never drove them so they kind of fell through the cracks. He had people clean them and keep them running, but he didn’t really care that much about those things.”

“I gathered that.” He says with a smile, “So as I was leaving I noticed another garage and the man-she brought me over to check out what was in there. The door was locked and when Jo called Victoria she told him that there shouldn’t be anything in there.”

He grins, “I wasn’t about to leave and not find your father’s secret car collection, so I busted a board that was covering the windows and I found this beauty in there.”

“He owned this car?” I asked shocked.

He shakes his head with a grin, “No.”

“What was it doing there then?”

“Look in the glove box.”

I look at him skeptically before leaning over to open the box. My hear stops when I see a picture of Grady and Matty taped on the inside. My body started to tremble as my fingers traced their faces.

God I miss them.

Justin reached passed my hand to grab an envelope.

“This is your brother’s will.” He says softly.

“This is his car.” I whisper to no in particular.

“Actually it’s yours.” He says just as softly as I had spoken.

I tilt my head up to face him confused, “How did you convince her to give you this car?”

“I didn’t have to convince her.”

“What do you mean? Did you steal it?” I ask a little shocked he’d do something like that.

He laughs, “No, do you really think I’d steal a car?”

I shrug, “I don’t know.”

He shakes his head, handing me the envelope, “Your brother left the car to you, but asked your father to keep it until he thought you could take care of it.”

I scoff, “They didn’t think I could take care of a car…” I pause with a sigh, “Asshole.” I say with a smile.

Justin smiles, “Babe, you couldn’t take care of yourself two years ago.”

“I know, that’s why I called him an asshole.” I say shaking my head.

“I know I didn’t buy it, but…”

“Are you kidding me right now? This is the best gift I’ve ever gotten. I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am right now. I always wondered what happened to this, but I never really tried to check it out.”

“That’s what I do.” He says with a grin.

“Get in, I’ll give you a ride.” I say with a naughty grin.

“In your brother’s car?” He asks with a fake gasp.

I roll my eyes, “Get in and I’ll show you how to drive a stick.”

“I know how to drive a stick, baby.” He says, climbing in, shutting the door.

“I know, but isn’t it more fun when you don’t have to use your own hand?” I ask with a wink.

He groans, “You’re going to be the death of me woman.”

I just laugh, turning the car on and driving out of the garage.

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you'd like to see in future chapters and i'll see what i can do to fit it in. I love feedback and i love getting suggestions. so... have at it :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation