Author's Chapter Notes:

I love you guys! hahaha... Give me your thought of where you'd like to see this go or something you'd like to see happen and i'll see if i can't work it in :) I love reading a story and having it have something i wish would happen, happen. So, why not try it with you guys! c'mon tell me what you want :)

ENJOY!

 

It’s my birthday.

I’m twenty-nine years old.

And I’m pretty positive I couldn’t be any happier than I am right in this very moment.

It’s only six fifteen in the morning, but I’m wide awake and have the biggest smile on my face.

Justin got up and cooked me breakfast and brought it up to me. He made my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes. He even got me a dozen yellow and red Gerber daisies, also my favorite.

He’s being so cute.

And incredibly sexy.

Did I mention that he’s completely naked stretched out on the bed just waiting for me to finish eating so I can have my desert. And hot damn do I want some desert.

“How do you expect me to eat with you… like that?” I ask, practically drooling.

He just grins crossing his ankles and intertwining his fingers placing them behind his head.

“Justin.” I whine, pouting.

“What’s the matter, darlin’?” He asks, still grinning. I glare at him and he laughs, taking the tray from me.

“I can’t have the birthday girl upset…” He says, moving on top of me, “What can I do to put a smile on your face darlin‘?”

“If you have to ask, your not as good as you think you are.” I didn’t even get the whole sentence out before he had my hands pinned to the mattress above my head. His mouth devours mine as his other hand slowly caresses my breasts.

His kisses move slowly down my body. His hands grab my knees pulling them as far apart as they could go before placing my feet back down on the mattress. His fingers gently travel up and down my legs as he slowly lowers himself for his first taste of breakfast.

My hands fly to his freshly shaven head, and he immediately stops pulling his lips away from me.

“That’s not going to put a smile on my face.” I groan.

“Hands above you head, or I wont continue.” He says, his breath teasing my clit with ever word.

I moan, raising my arms back above my head.

“Good girl. Now keep ‘em there or I’ll stop again.” He warns before diving back in.

I fist the sheets in my hands cementing them in place as he wreaks havoc on my clit. Justin alternated between stabbing his tongue into my opening and flicking at my bundle of nerves. It was when he inserted three of his incredible fingers into me that I started seeing stars. My eyes slammed shut, my head fell back and my fingers all but ripped holes in the sheets as my orgasm slammed into me.

The bed dipped between my legs and Justin’s forearms slipped beneath my knees, lifting them in the crooks of his elbows. I sucked in a breath as the head of his dick pressed into me, setting off another wave of tingles through my body.

I bit my lip, positive I was about to draw blood, as the pressure built inside. His thumbs traced my hipbones, soothing the flare of heat that came with his penetration. His hips moved forward and my pussy sucked another inch in. I didn’t think there was anymore room, but he shortly proved me very wrong when he leaned over, brining my legs up around his shoulders imbedding his dick inside me causing his hips to press against my clit with every thrust.

Justin drove in and out, somehow managing to hit my clit with every thrust. I could tell he was close when his eyes slid shut, his lips pursed and his nostrils flared. He was like reading a book I’ve read a thousand times. It wouldn’t be long now.

I flexed my muscles, effectively squeezing his cock causing him to hiss. He reacted by rubbing his thumb on my clit in tight circles sending me flying over the edge. I thrust my hips forward, burying his cock deeper in me. He became rigid below me, his hands gripping my hips as he came with a moan.

“Happy Birthday, Maddy.” He whispered in my ear before collapsing beside me.

“Mmm… I wish every day was my birthday.” I say, turning on my side to cuddle up against him.

He kisses my forehead, “I love you.”

“And I love you.”

“You have a busy day today. You ready?”

“Do I get a nap first?” I ask with a groan.

He laughs, “No naps.”

I groan in protest when he sits up, pulling me up with him, “Go hop in the shower.”

“You coming?”

“No, but you will be.” He says with a devilish grin.

I laughed all the way to the bathroom, hanging over Justin’s shoulder.

 

************************************************************************

 

I’m sitting here at my first birthday party in years grinning like a Cheshire cat. I’m watching Justin talking with a few of his friends and a few of mine and just the sight of him makes me smile.

He went all out for this party, something I wasn’t expecting at all, but am in no way upset by it. He kept it simple, but extravagant at the same time. Hard to explain, but it’s perfect.

Hadley is loving every second of this party. All the rich, sexy bachelors running around here, she’s in heaven. She’s danced with at least ten guys since the DJ started spinning and she is still going strong.

Oh shit, I think she’s coming for me.

“Mad, it’s your birthday. Get off you sexy ass and dance with me.” She pulls my arms, forcing me towards the dance floor as Katy Perry’s ‘I Kissed A Girl’ starts playing causing her to scream in excitement.

“Let’s do it birthday girl, Wahoo!” She yells dancing around, doing a damn fine job at not spilling a drop of her drink.

I notice Justin staring at us with a grin on his face as Hadley bumps her ass against mine. I shake my head at her towards Justin and he laughs, winking at me.

“You having fun, BG?” She yells over the music.

“BG?” I ask, laughing at her strange lingo.

“Birthday Girl.” She says, rolling her eyes at me.

I laugh, “I am, are you BGBF?”

It takes a minute but she finally laughs, “Good one! And yes I am, especially with all of Justin’s cute friends.”

“Why the hell are you dancing with me then?” I ask, trying to get back to my drink.

“Uh Uh.” She says, pulling me back, “I’m dancing with my best friend on her birthday, then I’m passing her off to her gorgeous boyfriend. It’s your birthday, Mad. Have fun.”

“I am.” I defend myself.

“Looked like it.” She says, rolling her eyes at me again.

I start dancing with her again, when she stops, staring at me with wide eyes.

“Oh my god!” She yells, pulling my shirt up and my pants down enough to see my music note tattoo, “Madison Ashley, when did you get this?”

“When she realized she loved me.” Justin said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

Hadley’s eyes grow wide, “Madison, when’d you do this?”

I laugh, “When I got Matty’s tattoo.” I say with a shrug.

“And you didn’t tell me because?” she asks, with her hand on her hip the other still holding strong to her cup.

I shrug, “It wasn’t that big a deal.”

“You had just told me you were going to try and get over him that day on the phone.” She shakes her head at her, “I didn’t realize tattoos helped you get over people.” she says, but her eyes slam shut and she sighs, “That was stupid, wasn’t it?”

I bit my lip, nodding at her.

“All your tattoos are to get over people.” she says, shaking her head at how stupid she was.

“So far.” I say in agreement.

“I thought the butterfly was for you.” Justin says, turning me towards him.

I shrug, “It is, but I got it to get over the shitty relationship I had just been in. The butterfly set me free from him, so technically it’s to get over him and all the other shitty guys I’d been with.”

He nods, “So, my tattoo isn’t a good one?”

I smile, “Your’s and Matty’s are the only ones that make me smile.” I tip up on my tip-toes to kiss him and I hear Hadley groan.

“Ok, I need to get laid, any suggestions popstar?” She asks, taking a drink, looking around the party.

Justin laughs, “You’re a good looking girl, Hadley. I’m sure you can find someone here that can take care of that itch for you.”

“Mmm. I hope so.” She says, walking off towards a group of Justin’s friends.

“She’s crazy.” He says, shaking her head, watching her flirt shamelessly with Trace.

I groan, “She had to pick him right?”

He laughs, “You know Trace. He’d fuck anything without a dick.”

“Hey that’s my friend your talking about.“

“I wasn’t saying she’s a bad choice, I was just saying she picked the right person for a sure lay.“

I laugh, “This is true,. I just wish she wouldn’t do it with… him.”

“He’s not that bad, Maddy.”

I sigh, “I guess.”

“Are you two ever going to get along?” he asks, looking down at me hopeful.

“Maybe.” I say grinning, “You’ll have to make it worth my while though.”

“Hmm, I’m sure I can come up with something.” He says, leaning down to kiss me.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation