Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long... My dog used my charger cord as a chew toy and i've been computerless for a while... happy to say i'm back in action and should be pumping out chapters rather quickly!

ENJOY!

 

“Peter’s Daughter, Madison, would like to say a few words. Madison?” The priest says, stepping to the side to let me stand at the podium.

I stare down at my father’s casket for a minute trying to find the words I know I need to get out.

“My father.” I squeak out, pausing to clear my throat.

I look out to see Justin sitting with his parents and Trace. Sitting next to Justin was Hadley. They didn’t exactly meet in the best circumstances, but they seem to like each other. The both of them were smiling up at me giving me all the support I needed to get through this.

“Growing up I was the epitome of a Daddy’s girl. I was attached to him like glue.” I laugh to myself through the tears, “I remember when I was five, he brought me to work and to this day, every time I see William, he asks if I have his stapler. Apparently I stole his off his desk and my dad found it at home in my drawer.” I smile remembering that day.

“Daddy never yelled at me. He just smiled and said William didn’t need a pink stapler on his desk anyways.”

“It was red.” I hear from in front of me.

I laugh looking out into the crowd seated in the church, “You keep telling yourself that, it was pink.”

I sigh, “Lately you could say that I didn’t exactly have a close relationship with him, but I love him.” I cry, letting the tears fall down my face.

“I know he’s made some bad decisions and I know he’s not always been the easiest man to be around, but he’s also done a lot of good in his life too. I’ve just recently found out my father has been donating money towards the families of fallen soldiers for years.” I sigh, “He was donating even before we lost Matty, which I can’t tell you how much that surprised me.”

“I may not have always shown it, but my father meant the world to me. Even through all the hard times we’ve had, I still love him more than anything.”

The tears start all over again, “He was my dad and now he’s gone. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I feel like I’ve been alone for so many years and the day I finally get my Daddy back, I lose him again.”

I take a deep breath, “My father made some sacrifices in his life that I don’t exactly understand or even like, but to me, the good out weighs the bad.”

“I just wanted to say that,” I’m starting shake, but I mentally smack myself, “My father will be missed by many people, and I’m sad to see him go, but at least he’s no longer suffering.”

My hand goes to my mouth, stifling a cry, “I wish I could have been there for him over the past two years. I wish there was something that could have been done, but I know I can’t change the past, but I’m certainly going to work on the future.”

“I know my father would be proud of me and that’s all I’ve ever wanted in my life.” The shaking starts again, but this time I can’t stop it.

“I’m going to miss you Daddy.” I sob.

Hadley and Justin run up to help me back down to my seat. They both comfort me in there own way, Justin letting me lean against him to cry, rubbing my back for me. Hadley is holding my hands in hers, leaning her head on my shoulder.

“We have one more speaker. Victoria.” The priest says and my shaking becomes uncontrollable.

“What!” Hadley yells, jumping up out of her seat, “Oh hell no! I know this is a church and all, but you better get that bitch out of here.”

“Ma’am, if you’d please take your seat. She was his wife, she has a right to speak.” The priest says to Hadley.

“I can’t sit here and listen to anything she has to say.” I whisper, turning to look at Justin, “Get me out of here please.”

He nods, standing to lead me out of the church. We all get to the car, but I stop when I hear commotion at the church entrance.

“What’s going on?” Trace asks the question we were all thinking.

Everyone was filing out of the church at the same time, finding there way to their vehicles.

My father’s good friend and co-worker William walks over to us and grabs me for a hug.

“Your father has always been proud of you.” He whispered to me.

“Thank you.” I cry, “But what’s going on? Why is everyone leaving?”

“Anyone that knows your father, knows he couldn’t stand that woman.” He smiles, “No one cares what she has to say.”

I smile, “It was nice seeing you again William.”

“Will you cut that out. No one calls me William.”

“I know, that’s why I do.”

He turns towards Justin with a smile, “I don’t think we’ve met, I’m Bill.”

I shake my head, “I’m sorry. This is Justin. Those are his parents Lynn and Paul,” I introduce them, “and that’s his unbelievably annoying friend Trace and you know Hadley.”

He nods, “Nice to meet you all.”

They all smile back at him.

“I bet Peter loved that his daughter is dating a man that was actually good enough for her.” he laughs, “You haven’t exactly done very well in the dating game, but I think you’ve got yourself a good one here.” He turns towards Justin, “My daughter is a nurse, she told me what you did in the hospital. It’s about damn time someone stood up for miss Madison here.” He runs his hand up and down my back, “Don’t screw this one up.”

I laugh, “Thanks William.”

“Bill, child.”

“I’m almost 29. I’m no longer a child.”

“I’m 64, you’re a child.” He says, laughing.

 

************************************************************************

 

It’s been two months, four days and sixteen hours to the dot since my father died and I’m sick with myself that I’m ok.

I’m still not over Matty and I’m over my father’s passing?

Does that make me horrible?

Don’t get me wrong I miss him and I meant every word I said about loving him, but I’m not still dwelling on it like I still am with Matty.

What does that mean?

Will I ever get over Matty’s death?

Because he was my twin does that mean I’m going to be dwelling on this for the rest of my life?

“What’s going on in that gorgeous head of yours?” Justin asks, running his fingers up and down my back lightly. I rest my head on his chest, drawing pictures with my fingers on his naked chest.

“Just thinking.”

“Thinking about how much you love waking up naked with me?” He jokes.

I laugh, “As much as I do love that, no, that’s not what I’m thinking about.”

He tilts my head up so he can look at me, “What’s the matter?”

I sigh, “Does it make me horrible to say that I’m past my father’s death, but not Matty’s?”

“No, Matty was your twin. You two are connected in a lot of ways.”

“But he was my dad.”

“That you didn’t have a relationship with.”

I sigh, “So I’m not horrible?”

“No, but you are incredibly sexy when your upset.” He says grinning evilly at me.

“Am I now?”

“mmhmm.” He says before pulling me up for a kiss.

I slide my leg over his waist, straddling him. He groans deep in his throat when my wet pussy slides along his erection.

“I think you lied about thinking about us lying here naked together.” He says, grinning.

“I didn’t have to think about it, I could feel you hard as a rock for the last ten minutes.” I say, sliding myself along his cock again. “I hope it was for me.”

He grabs my hips, sliding me up and down along his cock making sure he rubs my clit in just the right spot.

“Baby, no one gets me as hot as you do.”

“Better not.” I say breathlessly. I’m about to orgasm and I don’t even remember how I got here.

He moans, “You’re almost there aren’t you baby?”

All I can do is nod and try to breath.

My body trembles with the force of my orgasm flowing through my body. He shifts his hips pressing himself into my in one swift movement. My orgasm hadn’t even ended and I can already feel another one coming on.

Sex with this man couldn’t possible get any better. I have never felt this way with anyone and I’ve had some amazing partners in the past.

Wow, that makes me sound like a whore doesn’t it.

I hope he doesn’t think I’m a whore.

“Wow, where’d you run off to?” He asks, slowing down his thrusts.

“Do you think I’m a whore?”

He stops completely looking up at me like I have three heads, “Do I what?”

“Think I’m a whore.”

“Your seriously asking me this right now?” He asks, thrusting his hips up into me for good measure.

I moan, “Scratch that, you can answer me later. Proceed.”

He sighs, “Maddy look at me.”

I look down into his eyes as he leans up to kiss me, “I don’t and never have even remotely thought you were anything even resembling a whore. Why would you think that?” He asks, lifting me up off him, then pulling me back down onto him fast and hard.

“Uh… Jesus, Justin… It doesn’t matter.”

He starts thrusting faster and another orgasm bubbles in my stomach. I’m panting, trying desperately to remember how to breath as he thrusts in and out of me a lightning speed. A sound that most resembles an animal came flying out of my mouth with the force of my orgasm. He grunts rather loudly, my name sliding out his mouth at his release.

I drop down on top of him, panting. He rubs both of his hands up and down my back.

“Maddy, Why would you ask me something like that? What’s going on with you today?”

I sigh, sliding off him, “I don’t know, I think I’m losing it.”

He laughs, “I knew you were crazy the day I met you.”

I smile, “I’m sorry, I ruined the moment didn’t I?”

“mmm… We can always make another moment.” He says with that evil, sexy grin of his.

“I like the sounds of that.” I say, pulling him on top of me.

Sadly the moment was again ruined, this time by my phone ringing.

I groan, grabbing it off the table, “Hello?”

“Is this Madison O’Day?” a male voice asks.

“This is, how can I help you?” I ask, sliding out from under Justin.

“Madison, my name is Bradley Parker, I’m in charge of your father’s will.”

“Oh, uh Hi.”

“Everything is finally in order and I need you to come into the office so I can read his will.”

“Ok.” Whoa wait, “Does Victoria have to be there too?”

“Yes. It says here, Victoria, Madison and William all need to be here.”

“William?” I ask a little confused.

“William was your father’s Business partner.”

I shake my head, “Right, I know that, so he’s just coming for the business part right?”

“Ma’am I can’t say anything until you are all here. Can you make it here by eleven?”

I glance at the clock, 10:13 in bright green came flashing at me, and I sigh, “Where’s your office?”

He rambles on, giving me directions to his office before I hung up, jumping up from the bed to get dressed.

“Hey, I didn’t think we were finished.” Justin whines from the bed.

“I have to go see my Father’s Lawyer.”

His pout turned into a frown, “Why?”

“They’re reading his will today.” I say, pulling a dress up my legs. Justin slid out of the bed, walking up behind me to zip up the back.

“Give me a second to get dressed.” He says, kissing my temple.

I watch him grab his underwear out of a drawer, pulling them up his legs. He quickly walks into the closet, grabbing a pair of black pants and a t-shirt and button down shirt, throwing them both on rather quickly.

I walk into the bathroom to run a brush through my hair, and sighed. It’s probably not a good idea for a whole lot of make-up today anyway. I have a feeling I’ll be crying again in a few short hours.

“You ready?” Justin asks from the bathroom doorway. I turn towards him and nod with a quick smile.

Let the circus begin.

Chapter End Notes:
:) let me know what you think! THANKS!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation