Author's Chapter Notes:

I can't even begin to tell you how much i love all the feedback you guys have been giving me lately!
Your all amazing!

I hope you enjoy this Chapter!

ENJOY!!!

It’s happening.

It’s finally happening.

My body feels numb, but with each kiss, he’s slowly bringing me back to my senses. We both lost our clothes a while ago, but we’ve just been exploring each other as slowly as we can stand it.

His scent is clouding my senses and his body pressing up against me is causing that quiver in my stomach to spread like wildfire.

He’s taking his sweet time, tasting and sucking at my lips and neck causing all the hair on my body to stand up straight.

I don’t know how much more of this I can take before I explode with pleasure and he’s barely touched me yet.

His kisses slowly made their way down my neck and over my shoulders stopping at the hills of my breasts. He pulls back a second to stare before attacking, his mouth attaching to one side and his hand taking care of the other.

At that point everything flew out of my head. I forgot about anything and everything and could only concentrate on what he was doing to my body. His hands and mouth taking over my body sent me trembling, wanting more and more of him.

After a quick switch of his hand and mouth, he slowly scooted himself down the bed trailing wet kisses along my belly as his hands embedded themselves in my hips.

His knees gently nudged my legs further apart and my eyes immediately slammed shut with anticipation. His mouth and hands left my body and I groaned inwardly at the loss. After a minute of silence I open my eyes to see him staring at me with pure love and want in his eyes.

He smiled down at me before lifting my right leg up to his shoulder, gently kissing my ankle. He trailed short, wet kisses up my leg moving agonizingly slow towards his destination.

When he got there, I watched him down my body just stare, breathing me in. His hands slowly slid up my inner thighs as he took his first taste. His hands squeezed my outer thighs with a moan before he feasted on me.

My head dropped back against the pillows, my eyes closing tightly and a small moan of gratitude came floating out of my mouth. His tongue and mouth worked some serious magic on my body until I couldn’t even think anymore, until time stopped and nothing existed except him and what he was doing to me.

He brought me to the point of ecstasy, but stopped before I fell over the edge and slowly started over and over again until I couldn’t even breathe. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t do anything, but lie there and let him take my body on an ecstasy roller coaster.

After what felt like hours and numerous close calls he finally took me over the edge and sent me shattering into tiny pieces.

When I came back to the room after floating above myself in pure ecstasy, Justin was kissing every inch of my belly. I reached down to his head, tilting it so he was looking up at me and smiled.

He crawled up my body, kissing me along the way until he was completely covering me with his body, leaning down to devour my mouth with his. I could feel his need and want in his kiss, so I pulled back to look at him.

His breathing was labored and there was something in his eyes that just screamed at me to let him in. I lifted my legs up to his waist, pulling him towards me with the heels of my feet.

He groaned, cursing under his breath when his dick slid along my wet folds. He squeezed his eyes shut, clenching his jaw, taking a few deep breaths before staring down at me again.

“I love you Maddy.”

I smile, “I know. I love you too.”

His hips shifted, aligning his cock with my entrance and he slowly slid home. He laid there, buried deep inside me for a few seconds, cursing under his breath before slowly pulling out and thrusting back home.

He started out slow, but slowly increased his speed with each thrust. My head was spinning and I couldn’t think, hear, see or even smell anything but him and me right here in this moment.

His hips slowed and his fingers trailed along my cheek. He shifted his hips, causing him to rub my clit with each slow thrust. My body trembled as the first signs of my orgasm came crashing into me.

It was shortly after the beginning of my orgasm tore through me that I heard him whisper my name and I felt his muscles tighten. He came with a grunt causing another toe curling orgasm to flow through me like a river.

He leaned down kissing me quickly before dropping his head to my shoulder to catch his breath.

I guess that saying is true.

The best things in life are worth waiting for.

************************************************************************

“So Madison, tell me about your parents. You seem like you’ve had a lovely upbringing. What are they like?” Lynn asks, grabbing a piece of watermelon out of the bowl on the table, while we sat on her back porch.

“Mom!” Justin says quickly, shaking his head with wide eyes.

I laugh, “It’s fine.”

Lynn looks back and forth between us confused. “What did I say?”

I smile at her, “I haven’t had a real close relationship with them. They were horrible to my brother growing up and I resented them for how they treated him. I guess I lost all good contact with them when Matty died. They couldn’t even come to their own son’s funeral. My Dad wanted to, but my Mother wouldn‘t have it.” I sigh, swallowing the lump in my throat, “I grew up in a wonderful home, but there wasn’t much love there.” I add with a shrug.

“Oh, that’s terrible sweetie.” Lynn smiles, “If you ever need a motherly figure for anything, I’m always just a phone call away.”

My eyes immediately start to water and I smile, “Thank you.”

She jumps out of her chair, grabbing me against her in a bear hug, “I think you’re a beautiful, strong willed person. You have put a genuine smile back on my babies face and I can’t thank you enough for that.” She pulls back from the hug, still holding on to my shoulders, “I can’t imagine being a woman and not having my mother to talk to. I may not be your mother and I may not be your first choice, but I want you to know that I’m a good listener and I’d love for you to think of me when you need someone to talk to.” She laughs, “Even it’s just to vent about how hard headed my son can be sometimes.”

“Hey!” Justin yells in defense.

I laugh, “I appreciate that.”

“And you thought she wasn’t going to like you.” Justin says, grinning at me.

“Shit, I thought we were going through some serious turbulence on the plane, but it turned out to be MO over here shaking the plane with her shaky legs.” Trace adds with a laugh.

“That’s enough from the peanut gallery.” I say, shaking my head at them.

“So you never told me how long you three were staying out here.” Lynn says, taking a seat at the table again.

“For as long as Miss Maddy wants.” Justin answers, taking a sip of his beer.

“Why do I have make that decision? Don’t you two have work to get back to?”

“I’m finished for a little while, and Trace doesn’t really count in this equation.” Justin says, taking another sip of his beer.

“Great, leave all the work to Trace so you can have playtime with your girlfriend. Fuck, you’re one shitty friend you know that?”

“Well if that’s the case, then I guess I don’t have to keep this secret I’ve been hiding for the last ten years.” Justin says, chugging the rest of his beer and setting the bottle on the table.

Trace laughs nervously, “Nah man, you know how much I love working.”

Lynn laughs, “This secret must be huge.”

“Oh it’s definitely a big one.” I chime in with a giggle.

“That’s enough from the peanut gallery.” Trace says, mimicking me from earlier.

“Anyone up for a bonfire?” Justin asks, stretching his arms above his head.

“Yeah, I’m just going to grab a sweater from the car.” I say jumping up, walking through the house and out towards the car.

I grabbed my sweater out the back seat and shut the door as my phone rang in my pocket.

“Hello?” I answer, walking back up towards the house.

“Madison, Dear, Where have you been?” came my mothers, higher than thou voice.

“Since when do you care?” I ask, stopping on the front porch, sitting down on the stairs.

“Madison Ashley O’Day! Don’t you ever talk to me like that. I am your mother!”

“Since when?” I mumble, rolling my eyes.

“What did you just say?” She growls as politely as possible.

“Nothing. Is there something you wanted?”

“I haven’t seen you in days and I was getting worried.”

I laugh, “Cut the shit. You went years without seeing me and you never called then. What do you want?”

“I don’t appreciate your language young lady.”

“I don’t appreciate you wasting my time, but you don’t seem to care.”

“Where are you?” She demands.

“Tennessee.”

She scoffs, “Why would you be in the horrid state?”

I laugh, “What is wrong with Tennessee?”

“It’s… It’s so… Country.” She says with disgust.

“Wow. You are unbelievable.” I sigh, “What do you want Victoria?’

“Will you stop doing that! I am your mother. Treat me with respect.”

“When did you ever earn that? You treated my brother like dirt and you haven’t treated me much better over the years either. I’m sick of this. Please just tell me what you want so I can get back to what I was doing.”

“And what was it that you were doing that is so important that you can’t talk to your mother?”

“The laundry is more important than talking to you.” I mumble.

She scoffs, “I demand respect from you Madison Ashley.”

“I’m hanging up.” I say shaking my head.

“Don’t you dare or I‘ll see to it, you get taken out of our will.”

“Like either of you will ever die.” I mumble again.

She sighs, “Madison, that’s why I’m calling.” She takes a deep breath, “Your father is in the hospital.”

My heart drops, “Why?”

“He has cancer dear. He’s been battling it for years and I’m afraid he’s losing the battle.”

The breath whooshes out of my lungs and my eyes sting with tears, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You never asked.” She states simply.

I laugh cynically, “What was I supposed to do call and say ‘hi guys, long time no talk, oh does either of you happen to have cancer that could kill you? Just checking in’?”

“I didn’t think it was anything to worry you with. Your father was doing fine for the last two years, but it looks like he took a turn for the worst a few days ago.”

“Days? He’s been in the hospital for days and your just now calling me? Wha… What is the matter with you.”

“You don’t seem to care a whole lot about us dear, I didn’t think you wanted to know.”

“Then why are you calling me? Did you find out Daddy left me all the money and your trying to get back on my good side?” I ask, shaking my head.

She stayed quiet and I gasp, “Are you kidding me? Your husband is dying and all you can think about is his money?” I growl into the phone, “Go to hell, you gold digging bitch.” I end the call and it drops from my shaking hands down the steps. I drop my head into my hands and cry.

I know they haven’t been the best parents, but out of the two of them, my father was the better of the two. He was secretively there for me when I really needed him, but to keep the peace with my mother he followed what ever she said and if that was to ignore me, then he did.

He’s a coward, but he’s still my dad.

“There you are.” Justin says, letting the screen door slam behind him.

“Maddy?” He asks, cautiously, taking a seat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“I need to go back.” I sob into his chest.

“Back where, baby?” He asks, hugging me tighter against him.

“California.”

“Ok. I’ll have Trace call and get the jet ready.” He says, pulling out his phone to message, I’m assuming Trace. A few minutes later his phone beeps and he sighs, “It’ll be ready to go in an hour.”

I pull back, tears still falling down my face, “Thank you.”

He just nods, wiping the tears off my cheek, “You ok?”

I shake my head, “My Mo… Victoria just called.” I sniff, wiping my face with my hands, “My dad’s in the hospital.”

“Is he ok?”

I shake my head again, sobbing into his chest.

“It’ll be ok Maddy, I’ll get you there as fast as I can.”

And he did. He got the plane ready in less than an hour and we were back in California in the shortest amount of time possible. The plane and car ride were in complete silence. I couldn’t find words to say anything and I’m pretty sure Trace and Justin were too scared to ask anything. I guess I cried a lot and they didn’t want to make it any worse.

“You want me to come in with you or…” Justin asked trailing off as we walked down the hall to my father’s hospital room. Trace hung back in the waiting room, which wasn’t necessary, but he insisted on being here for me.

The ass can be sweet sometimes.

I stop, grabbing Justin’s hand, intertwining our fingers, “He’s dying.”

He got a pained expression on his face, “Oh, Maddy.”

“They weren’t going to tell me. The only reason she called was because she found out if he dies, I get all the money and she get’s nothing.”

“Jesus.”

“I’m going to need you.” I say, trying my hardest not to cry.

“I’m here, baby girl… C’mon.” he says, kissing my forehead, leading the way to my dad’s room.

Chapter End Notes:
so it FINALLY HAPPENED! hahaha... i hope i didn't disappoint anyone :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation