Author's Chapter Notes:

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you guys are. I love all the reviews and if i had the time i'd respond to each and everyone of them, but i'm lucky i can even get these out faster than i have been lately (which will all be over soon because wedding day is T minus 16 days! *Girly Squeal*)

Thank you guys again and keep 'em coming!

ENJOY!

Damn I’ve missed this.

Maddy is standing at the side of the bed in nothing but a pair of the tiniest boy short panties I’ve ever seen. She has one incredible little body on her and I don’t know how I’m going to make it through this without thrusting her up against the wall and fucking her senseless.

Hot damn is she sexy as hell.

“Like I said, I’m the same.” She says, smiling down at me.

“I don’t know, you look a little smaller than you were before.” I say just pulling her chain.

“Smaller?” She says with a chuckle, “If anything, I’m bigger. I had more ice cream the last three months then I have in the last ten years of my life.”

“Ice cream does a body good then.” I say, taking another slow glance up and down her body.

She smiles, kneeling on the bed, crawling towards me to straddle my lap. My hands automatically fly to her hips, grinding her into my already hard cock. We both moan, closing our eyes at the sensation.

“Touch me, Justin.” She whispers in my ear.

I groan, “Isn’t that against the rules?” I ask against my better judgment.

“The only rule we have is no sex. That doesn’t mean you can’t touch me.” she says, running her hands down my chest.

“So,” I take her hands in mine, “This,” I wrap her hand around my hard cock, squeezing a little, “can’t go in this.” I say, leaving her hand on my dick as I cup her mound in my hand.

“That sounds about right.” She says, her breath hitching in her throat.

“Those are the only rules right?” I ask, trying to get all the ground rules out of the way.

“Uhh… Yeah… Your dick can’t go near my pussy, that’s it.” She says, finally moving her hand up and down my dick, eliciting a moan from deep in my throat.

Two can play this game.

My fingers find their way under her panties and I thrust two of them inside her. Her eyes slam shut, her head falls back and her mouth falls open in a short moan. My fingers thrust in and out of her as much as they could with the small amount of moving room I had. Her hand moved on me as fast and as hard as I moved in her and I was on the verge of explosion and I couldn’t let this end this quickly.

I pulled my fingers out of her, pushing her back against the bed. I curled my fingers in the sides of her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs, tossing them in the pile of her clothes on the floor next to the bed. Kneeling between her legs, I stop to just stare.

She’s gorgeous.

I know I’ve seen her naked, but never all at once. A boob here and ass there, but together… There aren’t even words to describe how incredibly sexy and beautiful she is.

“See something you like?” She jokes, throwing my words back at me.

“I have yet to find something I don’t like.” I say, leaning over her, capturing her lips with mine.

I slowly make my way down her body, making sure to find all her erogenous zones along the way. I stop at her hip and grin.

“Now you said you were the same and I know this wasn’t here the last time I saw you with your panties off.” I say, raising an eyebrow up at her.

She looks down at me with a smile, “Surprise.”

I laugh, “What’s this one for?” I ask, looking back down at it, tracing it with my finger.

Well, I’ll be damned.

I look back up at her with a raised eyebrow, “A music note?”

She shrugs, “I needed something other than your shirts to remember you by.”

“You got that for me?” I ask, amazed she’d actually do something like this.

She shrugs again, “I was getting my brother’s initials on my wrist done,” She starts, showing me her wrist with MAO tattooed in script font, “and I was at the point were I was determined to get you out of my head.”

“So you got a tattoo to remind you of me?”

“Well, I don’t exactly stare at my hips all day long and I figured if you were somewhere else on my body you’d get out of my head. It didn’t work out as well as I’d hoped.”

I laugh, “Doesn’t sound like it would have.”

“Are you weirded out by that?” She asks, looking a little scared.

“Not at all. I actually find it extremely sexy.” I say, kissing the tattoo.

“Breakfast is ready!” Trace yells through the door.

“I’m going to kill that man.” I growl, glaring at the door.

She laughs, “At least he didn’t barge in this time.”

I look down at her smiling, “This is true.” I sigh, “You hungry?”

“Well, I’m certainly not horny anymore. That guy tends to turn me off real quick.”

I groan, “He’s a dead man walking.”

She laughs, “Aww poor baby…” she bends up, kissing me, “We can always continue later. I do need a shower.” She says with a wink before climbing off the bed, dressing.

************************************************************************

 

“Have I mentioned how much I hate you lately?” Justin says to Trace as we walk into the kitchen. “Hey Rach.” He says, sending her a nod.

“Justin… And it was Madison right?” She says looking over towards me.

“Yeah.” I say, nervously.

What the hell am I nervous about? I don’t have any reason to be nervous. It’s not like I’m meeting his parents or anything. It’s just his cousin.

But what if she doesn’t like me and he is really into his whole family liking the woman he’s with.

Oh shit, I don’t know if I let a good impression with her the other night when I came looking for Justin.

“Earth to Maddy.” Justin says, waving his hands in front of my face.

“Sorry, I’m still a little tired. It’s been a long couple of days.” I cover for myself.

“You didn’t sleep well last night?” He asks worriedly.

“I told you I did, but it doesn’t exactly make up for the past few sleepless nights… Where’d they go?”

He laughs, “You were out of it weren’t you.” He shakes his head, “They went out back to eat.”

“I’m sorry, my mind isn’t exactly in it’s place just yet.” I say with a sigh, “I think I need to rent a car while I’m here. I hate the whole cab thing and I can’t walk to Malibu from here.”

“What’s in Malibu?” He asks, piling the food on his plate.

“My brother.” I whisper, biting my lower lip.

“I’m sorry, I forgot.”

I shake my head, forcing a smile, “It’s ok… Hey do you ahh…You know what never mind. You said they went out back?” I say forking a couple of pancakes on my plate, walking towards the back door.

“Maddy…” He says sternly.

I stop, turning slowly back towards him, “Are they not out back?”

“Finish what you were going to ask.” He says, walking over towards me.

I sigh, “I… I don’t know it was stupid and you probably don’t want to anyways so no biggie.” I say, waving him off.

“What don’t I want to do?” He pushes further.

I shrug, “Visit my brother?”

He smiles, “You want me to meet your brother?”

I shrug, “It was a dumb idea, I’m sorry I even brought it up.” I say, placing the plate back on the table.

“I’d love to meet your brother, Madison.” He says lightly.

I look up at him a little shocked, “Really?”

He nods, slowly, “If you still want me too.”

I grin, “I’d really like that.”

“Go get dressed and I’ll let you pick what car we take.” He says winking at me, “No rentals, I have too many vehicles here as it is.”

“Thank you.” I whisper, kissing his cheek.

“Go get dressed.” He says, smacking me lightly on my ass.

“Well, now I know where Trace gets it from.” I joke, grinning up at him.

“Alright, I’ve heard enough about Trace and your ass to last me a lifetime. Go get dressed and I’ll meet you down here in a half hour.”

I just laugh, walking out of the room.

Just as he said, we left a half hour later. The ride has been pretty quiet and I’m grateful to that. I’m not very talkative when I’m on my way to go see Matty. He was my everything and I need all the energy I can get to sit there and talk to him.

“It’s right over there. We can stop here.” I whisper, taking a deep breath.

Justin turned off the car and we both just sat there for a second staring at the grave stones.

“Do you want to go alone first or…” Justin asks, breaking the silence.

I shake my head, a tear making it’s way down my cheek already, “No.”

We step out of the car and I lead the way over to Matty. I stop in front of the stone and just stare. The flowers I left yesterday are still there, blowing in the light breeze. There’s still a little dirt on the front of the stone making it a little hard to read, but I know what it says.

Beloved Father and Brother.

Matthew Anthony O’Day

Sept. 5, 1980 - June 2, 2007

Yeah, my parents wouldn’t even let them put son on the stone.

Makes you feel all warm and toasty will all that love doesn’t it?

I crouch down in front of the stone lazily dusting the dirt off. My chin quivers and the tears start flowing down my cheeks. I told myself I wasn’t going to cry, but there wasn’t a snowballs chance in hell that was going to happen.

“I miss you Matty.” I whisper through my sobs.

I feel Justin wrap his arms around my waist from behind me and he gently kisses my shoulder.

I take a few deep breaths before wiping my face on my sleeve.

“Hey… I want you to meet someone.” I sniff a few times, wiping at my face with my sleeve again, “This is Justin. We met at the beach house, you remember the beach house right?” I laugh, “Like you could forget.”

I turn towards Justin, “The beach house was the only house of my parents that Matty was allowed in. Actually he wasn’t ever really allowed there, but I’d sneak him in anyways.” I smile at the memories, “There was this one time, god I must have been twenty two at the time. I had just broken up with my boyfriend that I was convinced I’d spend the rest of my life with,” I say, rolling my eyes, “I went out to the beach house like I always did to regroup only this time, my parents decided they needed to be there with me.”

Justin took a seat on the grass across from me, swiping the grass off his knees. He smiles at me, encouraging me to continue my story.

“Matty was in Iraq. It was his first tour over there and I was so scared that I’d never see him again, that and losing the love of my life all at the same time. It was very traumatic.”

He laughs, “I’m sure it was.”

I chuckle, pulling at my sleeves, “So most of the week I locked myself in my room.”

“My room?” he asks, grinning.

I shake my head, “It was mine a lot longer than it was yours.” he just laughs.

“Anyways, I had been locked in my room for almost the whole week so I decided to go to my spot on the rocks. I snuck out the window and ran. I couldn’t take my parents meddling. When I got out there I saw someone sitting on the edge of the rocks where I normally sit. I almost turned around and left, but I figured the rocks were big enough for the both of us so I climbed up and took a seat on the other end of the rocks.”

I wipe my face with my sleeve again, smiling, “Before I knew it I was four feet in the air being spun around.” I chuckle a little, “It was Matty. He knew I would eventually go out to the rocks and he had waited there for me for two days.”

“He slept on the rocks?” Justin asks, with a raised eyebrow.

I laugh, “No, he slept in his car. He spent the day on the rocks.” I shake my head at him. “I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to see someone more in my life. Matty was like that. He always knew when I needed him and he was always there… Always.” I say, my bottom lip starting to tremble.

I sniff, “I know it sounds crazy, but it was like he could feel my pain and he knew he needed to be there for me… It was the same for me too. I could always feel when he needed me and if I could, I was there for him. It‘s that clichéd twin bond thing.”

I glance over at his stone and sigh, “The day he got hurt I was at the bar I was working at, at the time. It was like someone stuck a knife in my stomach. I dropped a tray of drinks on the floor and dropped to my knees. The pain in my stomach was unbearable and I had no idea what was going on. My best friend Hadley came by and took me home. She woke me up a few hours later to let me know… Matty’s plane had been shot down.” The tears started streaming down my face again.

Justin leans forward pulling me into his chest for a hug. I rest my head against his chest and just cry. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Every thought that went through my head, everything that happened around me, I can’t forget anything about that day. It’s driving me insane. I just wish I could get one more second with him. I wish I could see his smile just one more time.

“I miss him so much.” I sob in to his chest.

“I know baby, I know.” He whispers, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think and i promise they will eventually have sex. Believe me, i want them to as badly as you guys do...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation