Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry things have been a little slow on my updates lately, but i've been planning my wedding and i literally have been planning and getting everything together for a wedding happening in less than a month. Most people take a year or more to plan their wedding... ME? oh no... Im doing it in less than two months. haha. I'm nuts!!! I promise the updates will be coming, but things will get back to normal after the wedding. Promise!!!

ENJOY!

 

I can’t believe we finally admitted we have feelings towards each other.

I feel so… Free.

Justin and I went back to his house last night and what a house it is. I thought my parent’s house was outrageous. You should see this place. It’s incredible. I need a friggin’ map to find the bathroom.

I know what your thinking and the answer is no. We didn’t sleep together. We didn’t even stay in the same room. I actually slept closer to Trace then I did Justin. We both decided that we were going to take this… what ever this is, slow.

Again, I know what your thinking. ‘haven’t you been going slow enough already?’ and I would have to agree with you, but I want this time to be perfect. I’m not at all delusional thinking this is going to be perfect, but I just don’t want it to go as horribly as my last few relationships have gone.

If we made it through two weeks with no sex, what’s another few weeks, right?

I suddenly remember how hard it was those two weeks when Justin walks into my guest room sans shirt.

Remind me again why we’re taking this slow…

“Hey beautiful. Sleep ok?” he asks, taking a seat against the headboard next to me.

“I did, thank you.” I grin, trying my hardest not to stare at his naked chest.

“See something you like darlin’?” He asks with a wide grin.

Apparently I failed miserably. “Hey, I haven’t seen it in a while. I’m just making sure nothing’s changed.”

He laughs, “am I good?”

“Very good.” I say, biting my lower lip.

“Now see this isn’t fair.”

“What’s not fair?” I ask, looking back up at his face.

“You can make sure I’m the same, but you’re all covered up and for all I know you could be hiding some serious changes under there.” He says, pulling at my tank-top.

I smack his hand away, “I’m the same. Promise.”

“I don’t know if I can take that. I think I need to find out on my own.” He says, slowly inching closer, running the tip of his nose up my neck.

I smile, pushing him away, “If you want I can show you, but there will be no touching. Can you handle that?”

He groans, “It’s been a long time darlin’.”

“For me too, but I’m holding back.” I say standing at the end of the bed slowly inching my shirt up my belly.

“Slow… We’re taking this slow right?” He asks, staring at the exposed skin of my belly.

“That’s what we said.” I whisper, inching my shirt a little higher.

“We we’re taking things slow in Miami too right?” He asks, still staring at my belly.

I chuckle to myself knowing what I’m doing to him, “We were.”

He slowly moves his eyes up my body until he reached my eyes, “So we can still… Help each other out right?”

A grin slowly forms on my face, “I’m sure that’s not against any rules.”

“Then take that shirt off darling and show me what I’ve been missing for three very long months.”

I giggle pulling my shirt up a little higher when the door flies open followed by a very excited Trace. My hands fall to my sides, forcing my shirt to fall with them and he runs towards me, lifting me in the air and twirling me around in circles. He puts me back down and I stumble back shocked.

“What the hell was that for?” I ask, wide eyed.

“Because you put the smile back on his face,” he gestures towards me with his thumb, “and I get to see your sexy ass everyday.” He says, winking at me.

“Gay bar Trace…” Justin says, glaring at him.

I laugh, “What about a gay bar?”

“Nothing!” Trace yells, covering my ears with his hands.

“Justin you swore you would never tell anyone. What the fuck man.”

“Well, let me see… First you smacked her ass and called her a hooker all in a matter of minutes of meeting her. You lied to her, making her think I was dating another woman, then you conveniently forget to tell me she called all while hiding the fact you had her number in your phone for almost a month. Then you come in here without knocking, you cock blocking son of a bitch, and comment on her sexy ass, which I will have to agree with you, but it doesn’t make it ok. I think any of those things are grounds for a little story time with Maddy.” He says, grinning from ear to ear.

“I’m begging you man, please don’t.”

“It’s Maddy or your mom.”

“That’s not fucking fair man, come on!” He yells, taking a step back from me.

“I warned you when we were in Miami. Remember?” Justin says, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Yeah, you pulled that, no more talking shit about her card.”

“And you still pull out the, I get to see your sexy ass everyday line?”

“Fuck man, I wasn’t thinking. I was just happy to see her.”

“You’ve been trying to force me to get over her for three months and now your happy to see her?”

He shrugs, “It’s not my fault she’s hot.”

Justin glares at Trace for a second before turning towards me with a grin, “So Trace was dumb enough to pick dare during a hardcore game of Truth or Dare back in the Nsync days…”

“Blah… blah… blah…” Trace yells, placing his hands over my ears again.

“And he decided he didn’t want to do the dare I gave him.” Justin yells loud enough for me to still hear.

“Justin come on man…” he says, dropping his hands from my ears.

“He knew what would happen if he had passed on a dare from the very beginning and he still passed.”

“You wanted me to go out on stage in front of Thousands of people naked for twenty minutes. I would have scarred kids for years!” Trace says, defending himself.

“Is it that small?” I ask, laughing.

“Fuck you.” He says towards me and I just laugh harder.

“Oh I’m definitely telling her now.” Justin says, shaking his head.

“No! I’m sorry Madison. I ‘m so sorry!”

“Oh come on, Trace. I mean after all the ass spankings you’ve given me don’t you think I deserve an embarrassing story about you.”

All the ass spankings? How many times did you smack her ass, Trace?” Justin asks, sitting up in bed.

“Just the onc….” Trace Starts, but I quickly interrupt him.

“Think about that Trace…”

“Huh?… Oh shit…” He winces looking at Justin, “Three times.”

“Three?” Justin yells, “Are you fucking kidding me. Was that before or after I warned you.”

“One before two after.” I answer for him when he remained quiet.

“You touched her even after I warned you. Oh now it’s both Maddy and your mom hearing this story.”

“Wait!” Trace yells, wide eyed. “Ok we can tell Maddy, but I beg you, please don’t tell Mom.”

Justin laughs, “Deal.”

I hop on the bed next to Justin, bouncing a little with excitement, “I love story time.” I say, grinning at Trace who just groans taking a seat at the end of the bed.

“As I was saying, Trace didn’t take the dare I gave him. We made rules before we started the game that if you passed on a dare you had to go to the nearest gay bar in whatever city we were in, pick up a very hairy, very large gay man and take him back to a hotel and… show him a good time.” Justin says, barely being able to get it all out through his laughter.

“Oh my god.” I gasp, laughing.

“Ok enough laughing.” Trace says, emotionlessly.

“Was he any good Trace?” I ask, laughing harder.

“Fuck off, I watched a movie with the guy.” He says, shaking his head.

“Yeah, after he took off his shirt and wrapped his arms around you while you two were snuggled in the bed.” Justin says, laughing hysterically.

“You snuggled in bed with him?” I ask, beginning to cry I was laughing so hard.

“We didn’t snuggle.”

“You were spooning for Christ’s sake.” Justin laughs out.

“We weren’t spooning.” Trace defends himself.

“His dick was nice and snug with your ass and he had his arms wrapped around you so tight I thought we’d lose you in his gut.”

“Alright we got our laugh, now can we move on.”

“Wait… wait, how did you get him out of there?” I ask, wiping my face with my fingers.

“Oh this part is good.” Justin says, laughing again.

“I… mayhavekissedhimontheforeheadbeforetellinghimi’dberightback.” he mumbles extremely fast.

“You kissed him? Oh that’s good.” I say, laughing again. “Did he come looking for you when you never came back?”

“Fucked if I know. I hightailed it out of there so fast.”

“How long were you cuddling with him before you left?”

“Five hours.” Justin answers for him.

“I’m glad you two got your laughs for the day. I’m going to go wake up Rachel and make her start cooking breakfast.” Trace says, moping his way out of the room.

“You’re a horrible friend for making him do that.” I says, shaking my head at him.

“He’s the one that reneged on the dare not me. He knew what he was getting into when he agreed to play the game.”

“It was still horrible to do to him. I can tell he’s scarred for life now because of it.”

“Oh I don’t know. He may have found his calling. That man didn’t stop talking about his snuggling skills for weeks.”

“And how would you know that?” I ask, with a raised eyebrow.

“One of the guys we were with that night was gay and that was his normal hangout. He called me a month later telling me Franco was really upset about Trace bailing on him.”

“That poor guy.” I shake my head feeling horrible for Trace and… Franco the hairy, fat man Traced bailed on.

“Can we stop talking about Trace and get back to you undressing for me.”

“I think I can handle that.” I say, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it across the room.

Chapter End Notes:
Hey you... Yeah you, the one who just read this update... Give me all your thoughts... Feedback is always good :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation