Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys... So i figured since i finished a story, i might as well start a new one... Hope you guys enjoy it and i'm pretty sure i'm going to be writing an epilogue for TTA so stay tuned...

I don't own anyone in this story, all though i kind of wish i did. No copyright infringement is intended... I'm poorer than poor and i have a 3 year old daughter... please don't sue me :)

ENJOY!!!

“Please tell me you’re joking.” I groaned, grasping my phone hard in my hand, closing my eyes wishing this whole ‘situation’ could just go away.

“I’m sorry Justin, but I really think this is the best way to handle the situation.” Roy calmly says.

Roy would be my lawyer. Right now he’s more like the pile of shit my dogs just left in the backyard to me, but that’s besides the point. I’ve gotten myself into a bit of trouble and instead of being a man and dealing with it, my smartass lawyer thinks I need to run away. Yes, he wants me to runaway to a secluded beach house, but honestly is that really going to solve my problems.

I think not.

“How is hiding going to fix this, Roy?” I ask, throwing serious flame when I said his name.

“Justin, trust me, you do not want to deal with the press right now. This is the best way to deal with your personal issues and get the press off your back.” Dickhead explains.

“I didn’t kill anybody for fuck’s sake. Why do I need to hide?”

I run my hand over my freshly shaven head, groaning. I can’t believe this shit is actually happening right now. One night out with my boys and I’m being banished into seclusion until my amazing lawyer can fix the shit I can’t even remember doing. How fucked up is that?

“Justin you offered more than one woman…”

“Yeah, yeah… You’ve told me a thousand times what I supposedly did the other night.” I interrupt. “But why is it that I can’t just apologize and call it a day.”

“One of the women you propositioned was the daughter of the person that decides whether or not you have a career.” He sighs, “Look, I’m trying my hardest to get you out of this mess with a clean slate. This is the only thing I’m asking from you, Justin. Two weeks. Think of it as a vacation.”

I sigh in defeat, “Is this place private or am I going to have crazy people hassling me the whole time?”

“It’s completely secluded. Not another person for miles. I rented a house with a private beach and there was only one other house on the stretch and they guaranteed me they wouldn’t rent it out until the two weeks were up.”

“Look,” He continued when I didn’t respond, “When was the last time you had a vacation to yourself?”

“I don’t fucking know.” I sigh, “Ok, I get it. I’ll go. But you better keep me informed on this shit and there better be food there too.”

I snap my phone shut and groan. “Guess I should go pack.” I mumble to myself.

Now I’m going fucking crazy.

Great.

 

************************************************************************

 

“Well, at least the man has taste.” I say, closing the door behind me.

Damn, this is paradise.

The house isn’t even all that great, but the view. Wow. It’s really just… Wow. I’ve been here for a total of two hours and I have yet to see a cloud in the sky and the water is the color of the beautiful brunette’s eyes walking my way.

I shake my head, “Whoa… So much for being alone.”

I lean forward in my chair to get a better look at her and damn do I like what I see. She, undoubtedly, has the most gorgeous curves I have ever seen and I have seen some curves in my day. Her hair is wavy, more than likely from air drying after a nice dip in the ocean. Her eyes, hot damn those eyes, are as blue as they come. Her lips are just begging me to kiss them and I’d be willing to bet I’ll have her panties wet within the next few minutes.

“Hey there, beautiful.” I yell over the railing down to her.

She stops, wide eyed. She looks more scared then horny, but I can change that. Her head turns slowly towards me, but she doesn’t say a word, she just glares at me.

I grin at her, “What did I do right to deserve you?”

“What the hell are you doing in my house?” She asks, still glaring at me.

I laugh, “Your house? Honey I’m renting this house here.” I say pointing back towards it.

“That’s impossible.” She says, panic flashing through her face.

“No, not impossible.” I say, grinning.

“This is not happening right now.” She mumbles to herself, but loud enough for me to hear.

I never understood why women did that. They would go off on a rant talking to themselves, but we can hear them talking and I think it’s their way of not fighting with us, but getting the point across anyway. In all honesty, I think it makes them crazy, but I would never tell a woman that.

Ever.

“Whoa sweetheart, you have to stop talking to yourself. People might start to think you’re crazy.”

Wow did I really just say that out loud? How fucking stupid can I get?

Her eyes go into very small slits and I know it’s like a woman’s evil glare, but hers is seriously turning me on. My dick is on a whole other level than my brain, but I’m sure my brain will catch up eventually.

“I can’t believe you have the nerve to call me crazy when you’re the crazy one thinking that you are renting this place. This is my parent’s beach house and they told me I could use it anytime I wanted and they never rent this place out.” She yells, “I have no idea who you think you are, but you need to pack up your shit and move on down the road.”

I walk down the steps towards her, stopping in front of her, “You done?” I ask, grinning down at her.

Her eyes grow wide for a second, but she quickly tries to hide it by looking down at her feet. “I asked you nicely to leave.”

I tuck my finger under her chin, tilting her head back up forcing her to look at me, “And I paid a lot of money to stay here. I’m not leaving.”

She swats my hand away from her chin and growls angrily, “This is ridiculous. There is no way you could be renting this house and I’ll prove it. Give me your phone.” She says, holding out her hand palm side up.

I laugh, placing my phone on her hand, “Good luck with that.”

She rolls her eyes, frantically dialing as I lean against the railing crossing my arms across my chest. She paces back and forth while she yells back and forth with whoever is on the other line. Obviously from the look she just gave me, things aren’t going her way.

“So, how’d it go?” I ask, still grinning, when she slams my phone shut.

“I can’t believe they did this.” She says, handing me back my phone.

“Do what sweetheart?” I ask, just wanting to hear her say it out loud.

“They never rent this place. Never!” She rants on again.

I grab her arms, stopping her from another round of paces, “Your doing that crazy, talking to yourself thing again.”

She sighs, “It’s hereditary.” She says, shaking her head.

I laugh, “Your whole family is crazy too?”

She laughs, “Not all of them.”

“So, it looks like we’re stuck with each other, so why don’t we start over.” I turn around and shake my body. She giggles when I roll my neck and turn back around.

“Well, hello there. My name is Justin.” I say, extending my hand out in front of me.

She smiles, and that just adds to the list of beautiful things about this woman.

“Hi. I’m Madison.” She says, shaking my hand.

“Nice to meet you Maddy.” I say winking at her.

“It’s Madison… and I’m sorry for before. It‘s just this past couple months have been…” She pauses to look at me, shaking her head, “You don’t care, why the hell am I telling you this.”

I laugh, “Do I make you nervous?”

Her face registers shock for a second, but it’s quickly replaced with a frown. “I’m not nervous, I just have a habit of rambling on about things people don’t give two shits about.”

“Well, your stuck with me for two weeks, so you might as well start boring the shit out of me now.”

Her eyes bulge, “Two weeks?”

I laugh, “Yeah, two weeks. Is that a problem? We’re you planning a crazy orgy and I’ve just blown the whole thing for you?”

“An orgy? Do I look like a person that plans massive orgies on a regular basis?”

I stare at her face for a minute before tracing her body with my eyes, “I think you have a kinky side to you.”

She laughs, “You think I have a kinky side? And you figured this out how?” She asks, cocking her hip off to the side, placing her hands on them.

“Your too feisty to be timid in the sack, but you don’t really seem like a controlling kind of girl either.” I stop to study her for a second, causing her to shift uncomfortably.

“You want to know what I think?” I ask, stepping closer to her.

Her breath catches and she stares up at me wide eyed and curious. Her chest rises and falls a few times before she licks her bottom lip, nipping at it.

“What… What do you think?” She asks quietly.

I lean down towards her face, “I think your one of those girls that enjoys making love occasionally, but what you really want,” I stop leaning in closer to her, “Is to be fucked. Fucked against a wall, fucked from behind, fucked in every position your sexy little body can contort itself into.” I stand back up straight, grinning, “But that’s just my opinion.”

She doesn’t say a word she just stares at me with her mouth slightly open and I watch her chest rise and fall rather quickly and I know that I’ve either pissed her off completely or I’ve just flooded her pants and she’s fighting with herself over whether or not she should sleep with me. Although, honestly, there wouldn’t be a whole lot of sleeping involved.

“Men.” She says, walking past me up the stairs and into the house that was supposed to be helping me not proposition women.

This vacation is really working well for me.

Chapter End Notes:
So... Tell me what you think... It was just a random idea i had floating around and i wasn't sure if it would turn out any good, so please tell me if you like :) or hell even if you hate it, let me know so i'll stop writing! haha :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank kitchensex carsex justinandtrace vacation