Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy...


     Trace followed her into the room where she and Justin were seated, her in Justin’s lap and his hand under her shirt again rubbing that belly she didn’t yet have. Trace walked closer slowly and sat in another big chair across from them. He nodded in their general direction and let his head fall into his hands, he was taking this horribly and maybe it was because he had always liked her but never made a move and now Justin had taken another one from him, just like always.
     He went over to where they were seated and managed an awkward hug for her. Justin nodded and sent a small smile of thank you to him. Trace pointed towards the door and threw a wave at them, somehow not being able to use words. He was going to sit and think about this for a little bit before he said anything else. She watched him walk away, her heart hurting a little. He had been the only one to understand her, to be there for her, and now he couldn’t even be in the same room as her.
     She tried to forget about that as they spent the rest of the day making calls and filling everyone in. It was a little harder to get in touch with her family, them being all the way in Israel and everything. Of course they wanted to come out and see her and the man that got her pregnant so she spent the day calming everyone with promises that she would arrange travel for everyone. Justin spent most of the time she was on the phone ordering flights for her family, he couldn’t keep up with the conversation anyway, the entire thing conducted in another language and not one that he could even figure out a word of. By the time she was finished, he had enough flights scheduled for her entire family to be able to visit. She was shocked at his gesture, couldn’t believe that he had done this for her.

“Justin, I think there is one other thing we need to talk about. . .”

He pushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck. “What’s that?”

“Well, I mean, I know we are friends and everything, but. . .” She didn’t finish.

“But?” He coaxed her on.

“Does this change things?” She gestured to her stomach even though there was nothing to see.

He cocked his head to the side for a few moments and took her hands in his. “What do you want?”

“I. . .I want. . .you, I guess.” She sighed.

“You guess?!” He feigned hurt. “Do you know how many girls would more than guess they wanted me?”

She buried her face in his chest and giggled a little bit. “So go get them pregnant.”

“But I already got you pregnant so I’ll stick with you, I guess.” He mocked.

She wrinkled her nose. “You’re so romantic, really. I think you used up all the romance you had in you for ‘This I Promise You’.”

He chuckled as he kissed the top of her head. “You’re missing the point.”

“What point?” She whispered.

“That you’re mine now, you want me and you got me.” He grinned slowly but couldn’t contain it when she looked at him.

“All to myself?”

“Yep. Me, you, and tiny Timberlake.” He wrapped his hands around her waist and over her tummy.

     She sighed lightly and rested her head against him, but jumped up quickly when she began to feel like she was going to be sick. Great, she thought, she just found out and the symptoms were hitting full force. It was like her body knew she had found out and wanted to make sure she didn’t miss anything. Justin followed her to the bathroom and held her hair back, vowing to be all in this for her. Maybe it wasn’t the best choice he made when he slept with her that night, but if an amazing family came out of this then he was willing to make it work. He wasn’t sure what kind of life changes he was going to have to make, but he knew they were going to be huge.


“Mom, it’s crazy. She never eats but she always seems to have something she can throw up.” Justin sighed, talking on the phone while he cleaned around the toilet.

“That’s part of pregnancy Justin, but she needs to be eating.”

“I know Mom; she just gets sick every time she eats so she thought maybe if she didn’t eat that much then she wouldn’t throw up so much. But she keeps throwing up, poor thing. I feel like it’s all my fault.”

Lynn let out a snort. “Well, partially your fault at least.”

He nodded even thought she couldn’t see him. “Yeah, but she doesn’t blame me, if I was her I would blame me.” He let out another sigh, hoping to get some sympathy from his mother.

“Well Justin, I think you should be glad she doesn’t hate you for what you’ve done to her.”

“No, she doesn’t but she is acting weird, she won’t sleep in the bed with me, keeps telling me not to touch her or kiss her. I mean, she’s already pregnant so what more can I do?” He chuckled lightly, looking over his shoulder to make sure she wasn’t behind him.

Lynn let out a breath and laughed at her son. “Justin, her whole body is changing. She has a living thing inside her and its making her feel like she never has before. She gets sick at the drop of a hat, her breasts hurt, her head hurts, her hormones are going crazy and all she knows is that if it weren’t for you she wouldn’t be feeling like that. Now can you imagine why she doesn’t want to cuddle up with you?”

“I guess, but if I am going to stay with her and make this work I need some affection too. I don’t mean just having sex but a nice kiss or a long hug. Anything to show me that’s what she wants.”

“Talk with her Justin. Let her know how you are feeling. But make sure to explain that it’s not sex you’re after, that it’s general affection and see how she responds.”

“Yeah, I will do that, thanks Mom.” He sounded brighter.

“You’re welcome sweetie; now go have a good day.” She hung up the phone and left him with the phone in his hand while he finished cleaning.


     Ayelet sat in the living room reading a book about pregnancy while the TV played in the background for noise. She was getting tired of sitting around and watching TV or reading or worst of all, eating. She hated eating these days, it only made her sick and she was tired of being sick. She was already tired of everything having to do with being pregnant. She was really tired of her family asking when she and Justin would be getting married. They had only decided to date, they definitely weren’t ready for marriage. She understood why they were asking though, her own parents weren’t married before her mom got pregnant with her, and they had been married for twenty-six years now. Could that be right? It must be, she was twenty-six now and they got married when her mom was pregnant so twenty-six it was. She couldn’t imagine being pregnant and getting married and then really staying married for the rest of her life. While she was lost in thought, Justin came down the stairs and touched her on the shoulder lightly, causing her to jump out of her skin.

“I just wanted to talk to you…” He said, jumping backwards from her.

She smiled and clutched at her chest, trying to slow her breathing. “I’m so sorry; I was thinking and didn’t hear you come downstairs.”

“What were you thinking about?”

“My parents, they are coming here next weekend you know?”

     He nodded, he knew they were coming next weekend and it scared him to death. He had met her brother and her sister a few times when they had been traveling in the states but he had never met her parents and he wasn’t sure what they would think. She hadn’t told him much about her parents or what they thought of him and he hadn’t asked. He figured she would tell him more about them when she felt the time was right.

“Anyway,” She continued. “They have been asking me when we’re going to get married.”

Justin’s eyes widened and he swallowed. “Married?”

She nodded and chuckled. “Yeah, it’s like their way. I told them we aren't doing things that way.”

He nodded slowly and chose his words before speaking. “Not that I am opposed to marriage or marrying you, eventually, it’s just that I think we need to know each other better and. . . I don’t know.” He wiped his hands on his pants and waited for her to speak.

“Exactly what I told them, if it happens in the future that’s great, but the way it is now is good too. We are able to provide a stable and loving place for the baby without getting married.”

Justin nodded and his shoulders relaxed. “You know I care for you very much, right? And that I want us to be together, right?”

“Of course, and I care about you that much as well.”

“Well A, there is something I want to talk to you about please.”

“Anything.”

     He sat down and pulled her over to him, wrapping his arms around her. She moved away from him at first and crossed her arms over her chest. He frowned and tried to pull her back toward him, but she wouldn’t budge and he just sighed and fell back into the chair.


“That’s what I wanted to talk about. I know your body is changing at a rapid pace and I am trying to help the best I can for you.” He paused and looked over at her before continuing. “But A, I need something back from you. I need physical affection, I don’t mean sex because I know you will do that when you’re ready, I just mean affection. I need my girlfriend to want to kiss me when I get home, to hug me sometimes, to let me touch her, and make her feel beautiful. Can you do that for me?”

     She bit her lip for a minute and nodded, wiping the tears from her face that began to fall. Justin went to her and brought his arms around her again, she didn’t push him away that time, she pulled him tighter. He kissed her tears away before making his way to her mouth. She hesitated at first but finally met his kiss, drawing him even closer to her. She had been afraid that if she let herself go she would fall too hard and too fast, a strange fear since she had spent so much time with him already. She was carrying his child after all, how much more could she let go after all.

     The next few weeks she spent time getting the house ready for her family. Her mother, father, and brother would be coming in but her sister was in the army and couldn’t get leave. Her mom was expecting to stay in a hotel but Justin refused, saying there was plenty of room at the house. Ayelet hadn’t even been to her own apartment since telling Justin about the baby, he would barely let her out of his sight. Sometimes she found it overbearing, wishing he was going out on tour and she could just sit around and eat chips without him telling her that it was bad for the baby. She always regretted when she thought this way, but sometimes the baby wanted Doritos damn it! She knew he’d be doing some small club shows soon though, and wasn’t sure if she was ready to be left alone, if only Trace would talk to her. So far he wouldn’t answer any of her phone calls, Justin’s either.
     She was feeling better physically though, even if the ever-changing hormones were making her emotionally unstable. She was lashing out at Justin all the time and when she wasn’t yelling at him, she was all over him. He was taking it all in stride, remembering that this was half his baby making her act so differently. She was going to try to handle herself for the week that her parents were planning to be there. While she was cleaning their bedroom, Justin came into the room.

“How are you feeling sweetie?” He asked, running his hands down her back.

She turned and kissed him full on the mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt like she couldn’t get him close enough.

“I guess that means you’re feeling good then, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess it does.” She started unbuttoning her shirt as she said it. He watched her intently, eyes following her fingers as they unbuttoned the shirt and slid it from her shoulders.

“Baby, let’s go to the bed.” He said, picking her up and carrying her over there before proceeding to make love to her. When it was over, he collapsed on top of her and tried to catch his breath. They were both covered in sweat and panting, she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

“I love you.” She whispered into his skin before she could think about what she was saying.

“Ayelet?”

“I’m sorry, I just got caught up in the emotions, and these hormones, you know.” She shrugged and stroked his back with her fingernails.

He smiled and nodded, enjoying her touch.

“Then what’s my excuse because I love you too.

“You. . .you do?” She stammered, completely surprised.

“I sure do.”

“Say it again.”

“I love you Ayelet.” He kissed her again and they drifted off to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
I know you guys want the dirty stuff, it will be later.  ;-)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant justinandtrace justin pregnant