Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next update guys! You get both P.O.Vs in this update so I hope you all like it. *Take caution when reading due to language.* Enjoy.

 

12. Friends and Foes

March

A week later

[Delilah's P.O.V]

 

"Class, please turn your books to chapter eight. We're going to continue with..."

Gasping when my math professor is interrupted in the middle of his speech, my eyes widen when Justin barges right into the lecture room without even knocking.

"Excuse me, son are you..."

"Hi, hey professor um, can I borrow Delilah please?" Justin speaks calmly with a large smile on his face.

"Oh god." I heave a sigh, sinking down in my seat when I hear the other students in the class start to snicker and whisper amongst themselves.

"Mr. Timberlake, this is highly unconventional behavior." Professor Hill says, passing his hands through his grey-streak auburn hair as he glares at Justin.

"I know, and I'm so sorry for interrupting your lecture. I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job and everyone is just thrilled to learn." Justin says seriously, his tone deep and even and I shut my eyes when some students laugh out.

"Well, thank you but that still doesn't excuse you from interrupting my class." Hill says.

Wow, hold up what? My eyes fly open and I frown, befuddled as to how Professor Hill could take Justin's statement as a compliment. It was clearly said in a mocking tone. You've got to be kidding me.

"So, may I see Delilah?" Justin grins, finally turning towards the class to seek me out. It doesn't take him long to find me since I'm sitting in the middle towards the back. We lock eyes with each other and some of the students turn in their seats to look at me as well.

Oh god, if I wanted this much attention I would have chosen the same career path as Justin.

"Mr. Timberlake, Delilah will see you after class. Aren't you supposed to be in class yourself?" Hill asks and Justin shakes his head before rooting out a folded piece of paper from his pant pocket.

"Yes, but I've been excused and so has Delilah." Justin states, handing Hill the paper.

Professor Hill carefully unfolds the note and reads over it silently. "Ah, this was signed by headmaster Williams."  He says in slight shock and confusion. "Well, that's fine." He decides, nodding in Justin's direction who's smiling smugly at him.

Oh boy.

"Delilah Marshall, you're free to go. Be sure to study chapter eight for the test next week and get your assignment from one of the students in the class. You're dismissed." Professor Hill speaks up before excusing himself from Justin to return to his text book and continue with his lecture.

I sit frozen in shock for a few seconds before I quickly gather my things and storm towards Justin to get away from all the other students' wondering eyes.

"Hey." Justin smiles when I walk up to him with my book-bag on my shoulder.

Groaning, I grip his hand and quickly yank him outside of the classroom with me not saying a word.

When we make it out into the deserted hallways since most of the other students are probably in class or in the study hall or library, I flip around to face Justin not amused.

"What the hell was that Justin!?" I snap at him and his head jerks back as he stares at me oddly.

"Well excuse me miss thang." He snaps his fingers for effect and my mouth gapes open.

"Don't do that." I sigh, shaking my head as a small smile graces my face.

"I just saved you from sudden death by boredom and this is the thanks I get?" Justin inquires, grinning.

"Oh you saved me."

This I have to hear.

"Hell yeah. Professor Hill is a bore. You know that Lilah. Don't even play." Justin states in an obvious manner.

That man I tell you. He's impossible sometimes.

"Justin, I have a test next week. You can't just pull me out of class like that. And how the hell did you even get headmaster Williams to sign that excuse note?"

"I have my ways." He mutters cockily and I groan yet again. "But if you must know, I told him I was going through a personal crisis that only you could help me with because you were the only person I trusted and would speak to in this godforsaken school. I'm not the type to throw around my status and the clout that I have because of who I am, but it needed to be done." Justin beams and I can't even say anything to that.

I'm totally speechless.

"Great." I finally mutter listlessly. "So, what's wrong? What's going on?" I ask concerned and Justin's smile brightens before he grips my hand in his and pulls me down the hall. "Where are we going?" I ask when we bend the corner and continue on our trip down the large hallways in Higher Heights.

"You'll see." Justin replies as we stop in front of the school's massive bulletin board. "Oh and I'm moving out of the dorms tomorrow. You should help me move. You'll get to see my new place." He adds in excitedly and I roll my eyes.

"Super." I mumble sarcastically and he gives me a look but says nothing. "So what is it Justin? What's the big reason why you dragged me here?"

"Look." He points to the bulletin board.

I turn to look at it in bewilderment. "What am I looking for?"

"Right there..." Justin points to a paper pinned up with a list of names.

I scan through it quickly realizing that it's the roster of who made the basketball team. "Oh my god..." I whisper when I reach to Justin's name.

Justin Timberlake - Shooting Guard.

"Oh my god, oh my god...you did it. You make the team for this season!?" I squeal with excitement, turning to look at him.

"Uh huh." He nods proudly, looking down at me with amusement.

"That's, that's amazing! It's rare to join the team in the middle of the season Justin! All the other names are for next season when the seniors graduate! Oh my god!" I say excitedly, jumping up and down.

And without a second thought, I easily lunge myself into Justin's awaiting arms, hugging him for dear life. "Congrats. Wow..."  I voice. "That means you get to play in the schools' championship games. Oh my god, NBA scouts are going to be there! This is insane!" I shriek, still hugging him as he lifts me off the floor and spins us around.

"I know, isn't it great?" Justin laughs loudly and I'm so ecstatic right now, I totally space out.

This is surreal. I mean, this is actually a dream he's always had. He always wondered if he would ever be good enough to get picked for the NBA and now he's going to get that chance to find out.

Justin did say that if he wasn't in music, he'd maybe be doing sports like basketball or playing golf. I never gave it much thought when he said it once when we were hanging out and just chatting but now...now I feel like some proud relative or friend or girlfriend or something.

Not missing a beat when he finally places me back down to stand, I pull away from him and grip his face in my palms giving him one quick glance before I pull him down towards me and plant a big kiss on his soft pink lips.

It doesn't take more than two seconds before we both freeze, my eyes shooting open when I realize what's happening.

What am I doing?

Oh my god...did I just...I just...I think I just...

Quickly gathering my senses, my hands drop and I easily pull away from Justin, my eyes still wide from shock as I glare at him.

He gives me an askance look, his blues filled with confusion as his brows curve upward and he licks his lips slowly.

I feel like I need to say something...anything.

I got carried away. We got carried away in the moment. Yeah, I should say that. I should maybe apologize. I mean, it wasn't even a real kiss. It was like a quick peck on the lips...right? Yeah, so I should just...

"Justin...I...I'm sor..." But that's as far as I get because before I'm even aware of what's happening, I feel myself being shoved up against the hallway wall before Justin's lips are against mine again.

I gasp, the air lodging in my throat when he grips my waist tightly and presses his body against mine.

I have no idea what to do or how to react so I just stand there, paralyzed in fear, afraid that if I even make an attempt to move my legs and entire body will betray me.

Ok, so, think Delilah. Think! Justin's kissing you! What do you do?

I don't think I have the willpower to stop this.

What the fuck do I do!?

What can I do? Not a damn thing...except maybe...

Kiss him back.

And I do, finally caving, my body relaxing against his hold.

I kiss him back.

I kiss him back, reciprocating the same intensity I'm receiving from him.

My eyes are shut tightly, my heart is beating erratically and I'm so caught up with the feeling of Justin's lips against mine, I totally forget that we're out in the hallways, where anyone could see us by just walking by.

But I don't care. I don't care because he just plunged his tongue down my throat and I gladly accepted the intrusion, our tongues meshing and swirling together as we kiss deeply, passionately and with such intensity, I feel like my heart's about to explode in my chest. My stomach is light and airy giving me that ‘butterfly' feeling people talk about whenever they see or are intimate with someone they care about or like...

But, does that mean I like Justin as more than a friend?

Justin releases a deep groan, the low vibrations of his voice sending shivers down my spine. I hold onto him for dear life as he steals the little air I have left in me, his large hands squeezing my sides tightly through my uniform.

Against my will, I let out a soft whimper and then just like that, it's over...

We slowly break apart, both our eyes fluttering open with Justin's blues crashing into my gray-browns like a violent wave.

He inhales deeply, searching my eyes, reading my stunned expression before he bites the inside of his bottom lip. "Wow..." He whispers, still flush against me, holding me in place against the wall.

"What...what just happened?" I ask stupidly, breaking his gaze to scan our surroundings. I'm coming back to my senses now. I don't want us to get caught here in such a compromising position.

"I, I don't know but...but I liked it." Justin nods in affirmation, finally releasing his hold on me and taking a step back. "Shit Delilah. I liked it a lot." He whispers helplessly, almost looking conflicted as his smooth face creases into a frown.

"Ok."

That's all I can say really because I'm still in a state of shock.

"But I, I don't want to complicate things between us. I mean, I don't know what's going on with you but, I hope we're still cool? I mean..."

And I cut him off, thinking his babbling is cute but still annoying.

"Justin, we're fine. We kissed, it's over...moving on."

"Just like that huh?" He questions, his lips slowly curving into a sly smile and I giggle.

"Just like that." I reiterate and he shakes his head.

"Ok, we'll leave it at that for now because you should maybe head back to catch the end of your math class and I'll head back to my music theory class." He voices seriously, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Right. Well, seeing as you made this big deal and pulled me out of class just to show me you made the team, I'll come out to see your practice later this afternoon in the gym. Is that ok?" I ask Justin, waiting for his reply.

His smile widens significantly before he gently grips my hand in his so we can start walking back in the direction we came. "I'd like that, we'll talk then...after practice." He decides and I nod.

Wait, talk about what?

"Sure." I say hesitantly, allowing him to walk me back to class silently.

This is so odd.

I mean, we kissed.

I kissed Justin Timberlake.  Justin Timberlake kissed me.

Oh my god. I think I'm silently freaking out.

I mean, what part of this is not freaking out worthy?

What the hell have I gotten myself into with this man?

 

*****

Later

In the Gym

[Justin's P.O.V]

 

"Let's go girls! This isn't high school basketball! Timberlake! Pay attention to your game! Shoot the ball you're open!"

Snapping out of my thoughts at the harsh tone of coach's voice, I lift my head, my eyes quickly flitting over the many faces out on the court with me.

"Shit..." Bouncing the ball a few times, I block off my opponent, faking left with the ball before I take off in the opposite direction, jumping up and releasing the ball into the air at the three point line. It goes sailing right towards the hoop, bouncing on the rim before it falls through the net making a swishing sound.

"Ok guys!" Coach calls out, blowing his whistle. "Come on in. Drills are over!"

I stand in my same spot for a minute, leaning forward and breathing hard as I try to catch my breath.

I lock eyes with Ethan as he makes his way off the court with Ryan close behind, the both of them glowering at me before shaking their heads in disdain.

I ignore them, taking in a few deep breaths before rooting off my damp t-shit and slicking my hands over my bare chest.

My eyes scan the bleachers until I spot Delilah sitting with Michelle and Sandra.

They all wave when they see me looking at them and I wave back, giving Delilah a wink which causes her to blush. I chuckle softly, still looking at them having some girly conversation or other before I hear my name being called.

"Timberlake!"

"Yeah Coach!"  I turn towards where he's standing with the team circling him.

"Get your ass over here!" He growls and I quickly jog off the court to join the group.

"Sorry." I mutter when I join the circle.

He gives me a look but doesn't say anything else to me as he prepares to make his speech.

"Ok guys, I think you all know how important these championships are to us this year. We have a few months to shape up and I can't have any people lapsing or daydreaming during practice. Is that clear!? You all have got to keep your mind on the game when you're out here, no questions asked. We all have off days, but try to make them far apart please. I'll see you all back here tomorrow afternoon for more drills and we'll also be paying a visit to the school exercise gym. Hit the showers ladies." Coach Lambert states before the circle breaks up and all the guys disperse, heading towards the locker rooms.

I trail behind, deciding to head over to where the girls are sitting.

"Justin hey!" Sandra calls out.

I catch up to them, standing at the foot of where they're sitting.

"Ladies." I smile.

"What's up J?" Michelle smiles at me.

"I'm good, did you all enjoy practice?" I ask them.

"It was good, except there were times when you looked spaced out, deep in thought or something. But other than that, I love me a sweaty shirtless basketball player running up and down the court." Michelle giggles and I chuckle along with her.

"Uh huh." I smirk, turning my attention to Delilah. "What about you Lilah?" I question and she glares at me blankly.

"It was uh, you all looked good out there. Keep it up." She beams.

"So uh, we were just getting ready to leave." Sandra suddenly speaks up and I eye her, watching how she tucks some of her hair behind her ears before she stands and grabs her book-bag.

"You're all going?" I ask her and she nods. "I was just going to head into the locker rooms to grab a quick shower."

"Well, we wanted to catch up on some work and..."

But I cut Sandra off.

"You'll wait for me Lilah. Won't you?" I inquire, giving Delilah my full attention now.

"Fine." She caves immediately, clearly not in the mood for my begging which she knows will happen if she protests.

"Sweet. I'll be right back." I voice, excusing myself from their group as Michelle and Sandra tell Delilah ‘bye.'

 

I quickly make my way into the locker rooms where some of the guys are still located gathering their things. Some are fresh out of the shower, getting ready to leave and I walk up to my locker, opening it up so I can grab my things.

I toss my damp t-shirt inside my locker before pulling out my duffle bag. I rest my bag down on the bench next to me and stand to shut my locker, but before I can even touch it, it's slammed shut by someone else.

Scowling, I lock eyes with Ethan when he walks up to me, his cold, calculating orbs searching my own.

"Tell me Justin..." He begins as the other guys in the locker room remain silent, watching our interaction. "What gives you the right to think you can come in here and make Shooting Guard on the team?" He hisses, glaring at me. "I'm not making you steal my spot man. I don't care what the fuck you think you're doing...you're not coming in here and taking this away from me too." He growls lowly and I hold my tongue, giving him a hard stare before my eyes drift over to Ryan.

Gritting my teeth, I take a step back, ignoring Ethan for the most part.

I attempt to grab my duffle bag but he blocks my path, kicking my bag off the bench.

"Did you hear me Timberlake? If you think making this team makes you part of the group then you're sadly mistaken. Why don't you just go back to your celebrity life? You clearly don't fit in here." Ethan voices and I inhale deeply, cracking the bones in my neck and knuckles.

"Get out of my way Ethan." I voice lowly in almost a whisper and he chuckles bitterly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you Justin. If I recall, I remember you telling me that I was nothing without my boys. Well, my boys aren't here now. Just Ryan. Care to back up that threat you spat at me a month or so ago?"

"Ethan..." I say in contempt. "Now is not the time." I hiss calmly, clenching my fists at my sides as I stare at him.

"No, I think now is the perfect time Justin." He spits. "Like it's not bad enough that you're enjoying my ex fiancé.  You even have the balls to rub it in my face. Bad move dude. You should have just let Delilah and I settle our differences when we had the chance to instead of putting yourself where you didn't belong."

My eyes widen slightly at the mention of fiancé but I don't say anything.

They were fucking engaged? What else don't I know? This is ridiculous.

"Ah, judging by your shock, I'd say you didn't know did you? I'm curious; how well do you know Delilah Justin to be sticking up for her like this?" Ethan smiles smugly and I scoff softly, my eyes narrowing.

"Ethan, quit it man. It's not worth it." Ryan finally speaks up and I cut my eyes at Ryan. Just what kind of cousin is he to Delilah to still be friends with this jerk?

"Nah, Justin's a little bitch and it would do him well to realize that. You have no place on this team Justin. You remember that. And you have no place with Delilah either." Ethan growls.

"Really." I sneer.

"Yeah, really."

"It's funny. Jealously doesn't suit you dude. All your bitching must be you compensating for something else Ethan. Your dick must be really fucking small for you to always be sour like this dude." I say smartly, smirking when his smile instantly falls.

"Listen Justin, I don't like you, and you don't like me. So, you're no friend of mine. But, you know what they say. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.  I just can't seem to understand how someone like you would want to be mixed up with someone like Delilah." Ethan begins but I cut him off, not wanting to hear whatever else he has to say about her.

"Just shut the fuck up Ethan and get out of my fucking way."  I growl angrily, my temper slowly rising. He's pushing it. He really doesn't want me to go off on him right now.

It's bad enough that I can't get that kiss Delilah and I shared out of my mind. Now is not the time to mess with me when my mind is so unstable.

No one is even making an attempt to stop this shit. They're all just standing there and gawking. I guess they must know better than to cross Ethan but I'm not afraid of the asshole. He's messing with the wrong fucking person right now.

"Ethan...chill out." Ryan tries again, taking a step towards us but Ethan stops him.

"Don't Ry. Justin needs to hear this." Ethan voices.

"No he doesn't, not like this." Ryan speaks up. "Come on dude...give Delilah a break. You all broke up years ago!"

"Just shut up Ryan!" Ethan barks. "That's beside the point. We never did solve our fucking problems. They're still there. It's sad really Justin." Ethan continues, and I have half a mind to punch him and shut him up. "The last thing you need is to be mixed up with the school slut. I mean...that's just terrible for your reputation dude. What if the media found out?" He feigns shock.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask him. Dude's off his fucking rocker.

"Your precious Delilah. She's not as innocent as you make her out to be." Ethan explains.

"Ethan!" Ryan warns but we both ignore him.

"Fuck you man! I don't have to listen to any of this bullshit." I snap, turning away from Ethan to leave.

To hell with taking a shower down here. I'll just take one up in the dorms. And, I'll come back for my duffle bag later. I need out because I'm so close to snapping it's not even funny. I just made the team. I'm not looking to get suspended or kicked off. If I have to listen to one more word that leaves that fucker's lips then...

"Too bad Justin. I was even willing to put things behind us and maybe give you a few pointers on how to get in Delilah's pants since I'm sure that's why you're even paying any interest in her. Maybe you already knew she was easy. She never could keep her legs closed long enough. That would maybe explain the collection of sex tapes we made together, one of which accidentally or not so accidentally got aired at the freshman school dance a few years ago for the entire student body to see. Sad really. I mean, it's not like people didn't already know how she was. After all, she was the reason we broke up in the first place..."

And just like that something inside of me snaps.

"Fuck it." I spit before whipping around to face Ethan.

When he sees the determined look on my face, his sly smile immediately falls but before he has a chance to react, I close the small gap between us in record time, lunging at him and giving him a hard shove in the chest.

He slams up against the lockers and in one swift motion, I throw the hardest punch I can muster up, getting him directly in his left eye before he goes crashing to the floor in a heap.

"Asshole!" I yell over him, about to walk away but he grips my ankle, tripping me.

I lean over the benches to stop my fall and just like that loud shouts and hollers drown out my hearing when all the other guys in the room start acting up and chanting ‘fight, fight, fight!'

What is this? Fucking high school?

"Big mistake Justin!" Ethan growls as he regains his footing.

He quickly comes at me, throwing a punch of his own which I duck before I literally smack him hard across the face like the little bitch that he is.

"Oh shit!" I grin deviously which enrages him more.

He comes at me again and I block most of his punches except one which gets me right in the ribcage.

Gasping, I hunch forward, coughing a little but that doesn't deter me. Using all of my strength, I lash back, my fist getting him directly in the nose before Ryan and one of the other guys rush between us when we dive for each other again.

"Stop it you guys!" Ryan screams, trying to hold me back as another guy on the team holds Ethan back who's gripping his nose in pain.

"Fuck you Ethan! Do you hear me? Fuck you! And stay the fuck away from Delilah and me. I mean it man! I'll send you to the hospital, so help me god." I spit, jacking Ryan off of me. "Get off me Ryan!"

"Chill out Justin." Ryan yells back.

"Fuck you too man. What kind of cousin are you?" I hiss and Ryan's eyes widen in shock before he releases his hold on me.

I pass my hands over my bare chest, feeling a chill run through my spine since I'm exposed. "Blood's thicker than water man. I know this asshole over there is your friend, but Delilah's your family. You better make sure that Ethan's worth this shit." I growl at Ryan.

I give Ethan one last glance who's mumbling profanities under his breath as he wipes at his bloody nose.

Serves him right.

"This isn't over Justin." Ethan grunts, the other guys in the room blocking his path to get to me.

"Oh yes it is." Coach Lambert's voice rings out, stunning everyone into silence as they all stand around awkwardly.

 I turn to look at the larger man who has a deep scowl on his face. "What the hell is going on in here?"  Coach asks harshly.

"Nothing coach." Ethan mutters, turning away from us to head to his locker so he can grab a towel for his nose.

"Well somebody better start saying something."  Coach demands.

I'm so over this shit.

I'm gone.

"I'm out." I mutter, brushing past coach to leave.

"Make sure you're in here first thing tomorrow afternoon Timberlake." Coach calls out to me. "We'll talk then."

Tensing, I never look back or respond.

I simply walk out of the locker rooms and into the gym heading straight for the exit so I can get up to my dorm and call it a fucking day. Thank god I'm moving out tomorrow.

 

"Justin!?"

I hear Delilah's voice from somewhere behind me and I sigh, forgetting that she was even out here waiting for me.

Hesitantly, I turn around to face her and she gasps in shock, her orbs focusing on my bare torso.

"What happened to you!?" She cries out, walking up to me and placing her hand on my bruised ribs.

I bet that they're turning black and blue now. I'm not even going to look down and find out. Instead, I focus on Delilah's smooth face, reading her expressions as I swallow harshly.

"I'm fine." I hiss in pain when her fingertips graze over my sore skin, her touch sending shivers through my body.

Gripping her hand, I stop her from touching me before I yank her with me to walk.

She allows me to lead her out of the gym and towards the bathrooms just down the hall.

I shove the male bathroom door open and yank her inside with me before locking the door behind us when I'm sure that there's no one else in here with us.

"Justin...what's going on?" Delilah questions but I remain quiet, trying to gather my thoughts.

Walking over to the sink, I twist the tap open and splash some water over my face, trying to sooth my temper as I glare at my reflection in the mirror.

Talking a step to the side, I lean over Lilah's shorter frame and grab a few napkins to wipe my face dry before tossing them into the bin.

"Aren't you going to talk to me?" She asks again.

"No." I mutter flatly.

"Then why did you drag me in here? And where are your clothes? Why are you only wearing your basketball shorts?" She frowns, crossing her arms over her chest. "Did you even shower? I heard some commotion going on back in the locker rooms and..."

"Shut up Lilah." I cut her off and she does exactly that.

Looking down at her I sigh. Gripping her chin gently, I lift her head up so I can look into her eyes. Taking in a deep breath and without giving my actions any thought, I lean down and press my lips against hers in a delicate kiss. She gasps in shock but quickly relaxes against me, kissing me back.

When we finally break apart, my fingertips linger over her bottom lip as I continue to glare at her, trying to make sense of my thoughts and feelings.

Shit, I'm so fucking confused right now.

I didn't come to this school looking for any of this drama.

I didn't come here expecting to ever kiss a girl who was capable of making my stomach and heart do flip flops.

I can't even believe I just thought that. What's happening to me?

"What is this Justin? What are we doing?" Delilah whispers weakly.

Hell if I know.

"Fuck what Ethan says Delilah. I don't care about what happened in your past ok? I don't. It's called the past for a reason. You shouldn't let it rule your life. And I'm not going to let the jerk get to me so you shouldn't either. I'll listen if you want to tell me what happened, but only if and when you're ready to tell me and no one else. So, just...forget about Ethan, or at least try to." I state. "Guy's a bitch anyway."

Her eyes instantly widen in astonishment and her breathing deepens as she moves away from me and begins to pace.

I arch a brow at her, resting against the counter as I eye her. "What's wrong with you?" I inquire.

"What did Ethan tell you Justin? Oh god, he did this to you didn't he? He gave you that massive bruise on your side. Were you all fighting in there? Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. It's my fault. I should have never let things go this far. Oh god, I knew it...I knew he'd find a way. I didn't think he could ever get at me again but then you came along and...everything is going wrong and..."

Ok, I've had it with her ranting.

"Lilah! Chill the fuck out! I don't care about what Ethan thinks or says and you shouldn't either!  And don't apologize to me. You didn't do anything wrong." I voice sternly to her. "And, relax ok? I'm pretty sure I gave him a black eye and bloody nose so we're even." I chuckle dryly.

She doesn't crack a smile though as she glares at me incredulously.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on right now between us or what's going to happen, but I'm just going to roll with it.

I'm tired of over thinking everything.

Delilah stops her pacing and comes to stand directly in front of me.

"How can you say that Justin? Why aren't you running away? Why are you even still here? Why in the world do you even care?" She asks in bewilderment and I sigh.

Surprisingly enough, I finally know the answer to those questions thanks to the small altercation I had with Ethan.

"Because you're worth it." I tell her with a shrug, a light smile playing on my lips which confuses her further.

"What the hell does that even mean?"

"It's simple Lilah. You're worth fighting for."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: privateschool school justin