Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it has been a very long while but the wait is over chapter five is here! Enjoy gang! :D

"I wonder where they are." Dawn thought worriedly as she looked at the clock that read 5 am. Just then her cell rang, looking at the caller ID she saw it was Rhena, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello?"

"You still up?"

"Yeah, I was waiting up for you and getting worried I may add."

"I am sorry we left the club an hour ago and have just been down here in the lobby talking; care to join us for breakfast?"

"Nah I don't want to intrude and plus I think I have rehearsals in 2 hours I better try to get some semblance of sleep" Dawn said.

"No, Josh said that he was postponing till noon cause you and him have to go over some more solo numbers and then the group practice is at 2."

"Is Janelle okay with this?" Dawn asked thinking of the hard nosed yet loveable choreographer.

"Does she have much choice? Josh is the boss after all" Rhena said. Dawn could hear Josh saying ‘And don't you forget it' in the background laughing Dawn agreed to meet them in the hotel dining room in 20 minutes. Hanging up the phone, Dawn stood and stretched, threw on her sneakers, refreshed her reflection and was out the door. Fifteen minutes later she caught Josh and Rhena stealing kissing in a corner booth.

"Would you two cut that out?" Dawn asked as she sat down and poured herself a much needed cup of coffee.

"No they both chorused" as they gave each other one final kiss and then parted so they could talk with Dawn.

"So what did you all do tonight?" Dawn inquisitively asked.

"Dinner, movie, dancing the usual" Josh answered as he turned and smiled at Rhena.

"Glad you two had fun" Dawn said as she took a long sip from her steaming cup.

"Oh and what is this I hear you need an assistant" Josh asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Excuse me, but I never said nothing of the kind" Dawn said as she looked up at Josh eyes full of surprise.

"Well I say you do" Josh said as he gave a sidelong glance at Rhena and at that moment Dawn knew the JC was sprung.

"Well I won't complain, I always wanted someone to do my studying for me and I have this ginormous paper to write, so that could prove very helpful" Dawn said with a half-smirk, half-smile on her face.

"Oh, I am not gonna write your paper for you" Rhena said to her.

"Why not the research is done, and I have already written the draft, all I need for you to do is type it up and then I can go over it, I really would appreciate it since I think since we have put rehearsals off for a day that we will be pulling an all nighter and that paper is due next week before clincals finish up."

"She's right ya know Janelle is not gonna be happy of the postponement and so I know for certain that she will at least have us rehearsing for 10 hours. When are your next two tests?"

"I have my last semester test in two weeks and the big mid curricular exam in four weeks and I am gonna need at least 4-6 hours a day to study those two weeks prior to midcurricular exam and I have already made out my study cards for this exam so I will be studying during breaks and such."

"Cool I will let Janelle know of all of this" Josh said as he jotted down what Dawn had just told him.

"Well hey I hate to break up the party but I am beat and if I have to write a paper today I am gonna need some rest" Rhena said as she got up and stretched and yawned.

"I agree there, especially since I have a possible 10-12 hours of rehearsals" Dawn said standing up as well.

"Well I will see your girls in a while" Josh said as he got up giving Dawn a quick hug and Rhena a soft, quick kiss and started the back way to his room to avoid the group of avid fans that were starting to form in the lobby.

"Bye they called in unison as they both wearily headed toward the elevator and much needed rest.


Incomplete
JCSCOWGIRL79 is the author of 2 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles jc solojc