Story Notes:

Adult Language if there is any sexual situations then they will be noted.

 

            "I can't believe that we are finally going to get to see JC in concert!" Dawn said excitedly to her bff Rhena'.

"Me too, it only took us four years! Rhena' giggled.

"Tell me about it, but it will be worth it because we get to see his hot ass!"

"No doubt! Well we better go, it is about an hour before, and we better go down and get our seats.

"Wow is it that late already?" Dawn asked surprisingly

"Yup."

"Man I am sure glad that we stayed here at the House of Blues hotel so that we could get first dibs on seats." Dawn said as she pushed the elevator door.

"Amen to that! That is the main thing that I don't miss about going to concerts is fighting the crowd just to get to a freaking seat you paid for!"

"I second that one!" Dawn said as the elevator opened onto the first floor. As the got off the elevator they spotted JC going into the venue.

"Hey did you just see what I just saw?" Rhena' asked Dawn

"Yup that boy just went in there, for sound check I bet, wonder if we can still get lucky enough to get in?" Dawn said with hope in her voice.

"Doubt it, but we can give it a try" Rhena' said as they walked over to the security worker at the door and handed him their tickets and without blinking an eye the guard tore off their stubs and opened the door.

"Holy shit! They really let us in!" Dawn whispered to Rhena' in disbelief.

"Fuck, yeah! This is what I am talking about!" Rhena' said as she and Heather made it discreetly toward a table directly center stage. As they were getting settled a voice behind them said,

"Hey, I didn't know I had this few fans!" Turning abruptly, nearly giving themselves whiplash they came face to face with JC.

"Umm, hi" Rhena' said as she smiled nervously.

"No you have more fans than this; we are just your VIPs' for the night!" Dawn said with a lopsided grin on her face.

"Really now and how did I come to acquire the two of you?"

"The House of Blues hotel that is how" Dawn said as she explained what the perk of staying there for a show was.

"Oh, ok" JC said as he sauntered back over to the stage and finished sound check.

"Omg, I can't believe he even came over here!" Rhena' said acting as if she were 18 again instead of 25.

"Jill, you are hopeless, but it did make for an interesting start to the evening though."

"Yup, want another drink?"

"Sure, here" Dawn said she handed Rhena' her glass and five bucks for another jack and coke.

"I'll take care of that" JC said as he placed his hand over Dawn's extended hand.

"You don't have to really" Rhena' said as she reached for Dawn's money again.

"No a round is on me, it is not often I get to one on one chat with two fans especially ones that I have a feeling that are close to my age" JC said as he cast a questioning glance at both of them.

"I am Rhena', 25, native to Indiana, nice to meet you" Jill said as she nervously stuck out her hand which JC took and kissed.

"Nice to meet you too Jill" JC said as he turned his attention to Heather.

"Me, I am Dawn, 27, native to Kentucky and it is a pleasure to meet you for a second time" Dawn said as she went back to nursing her drink.

"Second time?" JC asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah I met you with the other guys back in 2000 when you all played Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky."

"Well, not to be rude, but I don't remember you I am sorry" JC said as he paid the waitress for the drinks.

"None, taken I wouldn't expect you to, it's all good" Dawn said as she began nursing her refreshed drink.

"Well I better go, they will be letting the mob in soon, but I have enjoyed our time, care to go out later?" JC asked as he unwound himself from the chair.

"Sure, that would be great!" Dawn said as she looked to Rhena' for her approval.

"Sounds go to me" Rhena' said.

"Ok, great see you guys after the show, oh and here you will need these" JC said as he quickly slid two backstage passes into there hands and rushed off just as the crowd came pouring in.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles jc solojc