Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok... I already finish the story... bu I'll add chapters slowly... =)

Just hope you like it... here's chapter 9!!

Chapter 9

March 21st, 2005
Orlando, Florida
23:48 pm

JC went to bed, she was already there. He put an arm on Nyah’s waist, with his touch she woke up.
"Don’t touch me!" she said moving him away.
"Sorry…" he said sadly
"I’ve told you not to touch me"
Everything was getting worst, practically, there was no relationship anymore. The only thing they did was fight, specially Nyah.

March 22nd, 2005
Orlando, Florida
16:37 pm

Nyah entered the apartment with Matt, she was at the supermarket. She saw JC in the living room, when he noticed it was her he stood up stared at her.
"Nyah, I want to talk to you…" JC said
She didn’t say a word, however, she was going to talk with him.
"Matt, go to your room" Nyah ordered
"Yes mom"
Nyah went to the living room. Matt stood outside hidden and listening his parents conversation.
"What do you wanna talk about?" she asked.
"About us, I’ve been trying so hard for our relationship to work, but you don’t help at all, and it’s never gonna work like this"
"Why should I help?"
"’Cause you’re my wife, and it doesn’t make any sense to keep fighting all the time"
"It doesn’t make any sense either the cheating, is it?"
"What do you mean?" JC asked confuse.
"Don’t act like you don’t know"
"I don’t know… what you mean, c’mon, tell me"
"Oh, so you want me to talk about it?"
"Yes…"
"Ok, let’s talk about it" she said crossing her arms, "then… maybe you have a confession to make, do you?"
"You think I am cheating you?"
"I don’t think so, Joshua, I’m pretty sure" she said.
"Nyah… that’s ridiculous"
"Yeah… right…" she said sarcastically
"Nyah… with who am I supposed to cheat you? You know I love so much…"
"Maybe with someone like Kyra…" she said walking to the kitchen.
"With Kyra? The babysitter? Please… how could you think that?"
"I told you I don’t think so, I know it, Joshua!! I know it very well!!"
"Where did you get that stupid idea?!?!?!" he said following her, "That’s what people say to you at work?!?!"
"Joshua, don’t raise your voice to me!!"
"Then you don’t do it either!" he said looking at her, "aren’t you happy with me?"
"You wanna know when I’m gonna be happy?! You wanna know when?!” she stopped, “I’m gonna be happy when I’m leaving this fucking apartment, with my kids and when I already signed the divorce papers!!" she screamed.
"You know that is not gonna happen, Nyah, I won’t let you do"
"We’ll see"
"You’re not gonna take them" he said grabbing her arm, "If it’s necessary I’ll go to justice, Nyah you have nothing… everything you have and everything you are is because of me… so the kids are gonna be by my side"
"So, what do you have in mind, kick me out?? Of course… you’ll love that, that way Kyra could be living here, isn’t it?"
"Are you gonna keep saying that?"
"Yes, Joshua, I will keep saying that until you admit it’s true"
"Ok… if you’re so sure about it… then prove it"
"You really want me to do that?"
"Yes, because I can’t stand you saying those stupid things"
"Ok…"
"C’mon, prove it"
"Remember that night when you had to go to Justin’s house for a meeting?"
"Yes, I went"
"Oh… yeah, right… that’s why Justin called asking where were you" she said, "where were you Joshua?"
"I needed to shop" he said quickly
"Shop?! In the night?!" she screamed furious, "Pleaser, Joshua!!! At least create something that I could believe!"
"Ok… I didn’t went there that day… but that has nothing to do with Kyra"
"Where were you?!?!"
"Just hanging around…" he said looking down, "I needed to think… but that doesn’t mean anything… you don’t have more proves"
"So you want another story…”
"Go ahead"
"Fine… I’ll tell you something, remember that day… when I told you I had to go work with the kids"
"Yeah, you said they called you because they had an emergency"
"Right, it was… that day you were at the ‘studio’, right?" she asked remarking that word.
"Yes…"
"Well… I don’t think you were, Joshua"
"What’s your point?"
"You know… I couldn’t leave Matt and Katie here… alone… so, Matt had the brilliant idea to tell me that Kyra could take care of them that day… I thought it was a good idea, she wouldn’t be busy… but I was wrong…" JC swallowed spittle, "because she was busy… I don’t even had to knock at her door… ‘cause what I saw outside her house was enough to know it… do you know what I saw, Joshua?" she asked with her arms crossed.
"My… car…" he said looking down and with a voice almost imperceptible.
"Your car?" she said with an ironic voice, "But… what was your car doing there? Does Kyra have an studio in her house?
"Ok… look, maybe I made some mistakes… I was with her a couple of times... but it was your fault too!!"
"My fault?!?!"
"Yes, you were so distant…"
"Cool," she said sarcastically, "now everything is my fault!!!"
"Nyah, don’t scream anymore"
"I’m gonna scream as long as I want!!! The children have to know what kind of father they have!!!"
"Nyah… listen to me, what I had with her it’s over, a long time ago… I love you…"
"You’re disgusting"
"I swear Nyah... It’s over…"
"Yeah right…" she said going somewhere else.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave some comments... =)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance