Chapter 6

October 3rd, 2000
Los Angeles, California
17:25 pm
    Nyah got out of JC’s black jeep and opened the door of the backseat, Matt went down too. After a few moments they were inside JC’s house in Los Angeles.
"Are your parents coming soon?" Nyah asked to JC
"I’m not sure, but I guess so… I think they’ll be here soon"
"Ohm… Ok…." She stared at Matt, "c’mon sweetie, bring your bag to your room"
18:00 pm
    Karen, Roy, Heather y Tyler arrived. Nyah didn’t see them since she moved from Maryland, and of course Matt didn’t meet them. Nyah opened the door.
"Nyah!" Karen said when she saw her and then she hugged her, "You look so pretty, how are you?"
"Fine, thanks, how are you?"
"I’m great"
"Where’s Mr. Chasez?"
"He’s bringing our suitcases with Tyler…"
    Heather just entered the house.
"Nyah! Hi!" Heather said.
"Hey Heather, how are you?"
"Fine, thanks for asking"
"So, where’s my Josh?" Karen asked.
"He’s in the kitchen with Matt" Nyah said
"Matt… oh… I want to meet my nephew!"
    Nyah smiled. She didn’t have to worry anymore for Matt receiving love from JC’s friends and family. The little boy already had it.
19:26 pm
"Mom…" JC said and Karen looked at him.
"What it is, Josh?"
"Nyah and I… we’re… not having dinner here, we’re gonna spend the night out, would you mind take care of Matt?"
"Of course not, I’d love to"
"Thanks mom, I owe you one…"
    JC went where Nyah was after the little conversation with his mother.
"Nyah…" he said grabbing her waist
"Yeah, what?"
"We need to talk about something important"
    Nyah looked at him confused, there wasn’t a problem between them, or was it? JC was hiding something, he was too serious, almost intriguer. When they went out, he took her to a nice restaurant.
"Sit" JC said offering a chair.
"Thanks" she answered while she sat.
    JC smiled at her, a little bit sarcastic… because he still was too serious, and she could tell by his face. Nyah didn’t understand what was going on. He just sat in front of her.
"What do you wanna talk about?" she asked curious.
"Don’t be curious, we’ll talk about it later"
"But…" he interrupted her.
"Order whatever you want"
"Ok…"
    The dinner was quiet, he was controlling every moment, but Nyah wanted to know what was going on, something was wrong. He was just too serious, even if he laughed. During dinner they talked about a bunch of stuffs, Matt, JC’s parents, his career, and some other things.
"Joshua, don’t you think we have spoken a lot already?" she asked before try her dessert.
"Yeah… we did spoke a lot…"
"But… none of it was the reason why you brought me here"
"You’re right" he said serious.
"What’s going on then?"
"Well… you’ll see… I really think Matt is happy of living with you and me at the same time, but I believe he could be so much better"
"What do you mean?"
"Listen, I know that I haven’t asked you if you want to be my girlfriend… but… you know… to me you are that… my friends always said that I’m not really romantic… I think I kinda lost it with the years… but I still have something, you know… but… that’s not the point actually…” he put his hand on his pocket, "you know I’ve been busy lately with a lot of things, but I had a little time to think about it and…" he showed her a little blue velvet box, "will you marry me?" he said opening the box and showing her the ring with a diamond.
    Nyah was totally surprised. So that’s why he had been so serious, of course, he didn’t knew what to say that to her. She didn’t expect it, they were together less than two months. JC began to worry when she didn’t say a word, maybe she didn’t understood him, maybe it was too soon for her, or maybe they weren’t in the right place, he stared at her.
"What’s wrong?" he asked, "something happened?"
"Yes…"
"Yes? What… what’s wrong…?"
"No silly… my answer is yes…"
    JC smiled and then sighted with relief, nothing was wrong. Then he put the ring on Nyah’s finger.
"Joshua…" she said
"What?"
"Don’t you think is too soon…?"
"Well… you and I met each a long time ago… and… thinking in Matt, in our relationship, I thought it was the right thing to do…"
"Yeah… you’re right"
    JC paid the bill and then they went out of the restaurant, they got into the car and he stared at her.
"Let’s go to your house" Nyah said.
"It’s our house… and no, we’re not going there… we’re staying in a hotel tonight… just you and me" he said touching her lips with his.
"But, what about Matt?"
"My mother will take care of him…" he said before kissing her.
Chapter End Notes:

:)  please review and tell me if you like my story...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance