Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok... here's chapter 5... hope you like it =)

Chapter 5

August 20th, 2000
Orlando, Florida
20:45 pm
"I’m happy that this whole thing has ended... Now Johnny is not gonna bother with this"
"That’s true" Nyah said closing the door where she slept with Matt
"Hey…hmm… you wanna see a movie?"
"Sure"
"Ok, but I’m gonna asked for a pizza"
"Alright"
    They both walked to the kitchen, and both grabbed the same glass at the same time.
"You use it" she said moving her hand
"No, you use it, sweetie, I’ll take other" He said opening a door above his head, “I'll be good for you… I ain't gonna take my love away… and I will love you more girl every day…" he suddenly started to sing.
    Nyah stared at him when he sang, his voice was pretty different live than heard it on the radio. JC turn around and the only thing she could stare was his beautiful and charming blue eyes. JC was a little bit serious.
"Is something wrong?" he asked
"No, nothing… I was... just... listening you"
"Oh… that’s from our last album, it’s called No Strings Attached" JC said, "You like ir?"
"A lot… it’s... nice"
"Justin wrote it…" JC said opening the fridge, "someday I’ll sing to you the whole song"
"Thanks…"
"Ok, I’m gonna asked for the pizza"
"Alright…"

September 1st, 2000
Orlando, Florida
13:03 pm
    JC entered to the kitchen where Nyah was, he walked towards her to say hello, but she didn’t notice his presence.
"Hi" he said from behind her
"Oh! Hi… you scared me" he said staring at his eyes
"Really?" he said smiling and cleaning a few drops of water that she had on her cheek
"Yeah, where’s Matt?"
"He’s playing with his trains"
"I told you not buy him the trains, but you didn’t listen…" she said turning around
"Oh… C’mon I’m just showing him how he is living now” he said forcing her to stare at him
    Nyah sighted and closed her eyes for a few seconds, when she did that JC started to caress her cheek. Nyah opened her eyes immediately when she felt his hand on her face... it was so warm and soft. She noticed JC was closer than before.
"Nyah… I haven’t tell you this lately... but... you look really good, you’re beautiful..."
    Nyah laughed and JC smiled. Damn it… he wanted ti kiss her, but he couldn’t find a way to do it, she always laughed of his comments. However, she wanted to kiss him too, his eyes were so charming... and they always caught her. JC closed his face to hers letting his lips touched gently hers. She put her hands in the dishwasher behind her. They could felt each other’s breath in their faces. After a few seconds Nyah started opening her lips slowly,  she needed his whole mouth and tongue in her mouth... JC started opening his lips too.
"Mom! I’m hungry!" Matt said entering the kitchen, this caused only JC and Nyah fell apart.
"Hmm… yeah, yeah… sit down" she said a little bit nervous
    JC put his hand on her shoulder.
"Relax" JC said, "Is just Matt…"
    When he said that took Matt by the hand and brought him to the bathroom so he could wash his hands.
21:20 pm
    Nyah went out of his room and JC went out of his when he heard her walking towards the living room.
"Hey…" he said softly
"What?" she said turning around
"Is Matt sleeping?" he asked putting his hand on her arm
"Yes, why?"
"Come on, we got something pendent…" he said bringing her to the couch
"What?" she said sitting in front of him
"You don’t remember?" he asked
"No…" she said with innocence
"We were… just…" he brought her closer to him, "…like this…"
"Are you trying to seduce me?" she asked sarcastically
"I think I already did that…" he said with tenderness
"You think so?" she said with the same voice as him
"I’m sure" His lips touched hers just like he did in the day
"Yeah well…  I can’t lie to you…" JC was going to kiss her in that moment, but she spoke again, "but wait…"
"What?"
"How can I be sure that you’re not gonna change me for somebody else? You’re famous… a lot of women want to be with you… and you’re not made of stone, honey"
"I’m pretty sure that’s not gonna happen… I promise…"
    Nyah smiled… she was happy… she has been missing him so much. She noticed he was desperate… he wanted those lips… he wanted to kiss her.
"Ok… so if you’re so sure about it, then kiss me…" she whispered
    JC smiled and brought her even closer to him and then kissed her. JC didn’t remember how her lips felt; they were so soft, so warm. Softly he put his tongue on her mouth, and she received it gently… it was a good kiss for both of them. After a moment she stopped the kiss and looked at him.
"You know, when you just came here… I felt like… we were a family…" JC said
"Joshua… we are a family…"
"I know, but, I meant… before we…"
"Ok… I get it" she said laughing.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance