Author's Chapter Notes:

It's kinda naughty on the beggining... Hope you like this chapter... =)

 

Chapter 4

 

August 16th, 2000

Orlando, Florida

02:35 am

JC was on his bed with his eyes closed. He felt a hand caressing his face. He opened his eyes right away and saw Nyah in front of him.

"Can I sleep here with you?" she asked in a whisper

            JC nodded. Nyah got inside the sheets. When she did it, JC needed to hug her, when he did it, Nyah reached for his lips and kissed him tenderly; when she kissed he opened his mouth and let her tongue get inside his mouth, and the kiss became wild. Nyah started to take her clothes off while JC took off his boxers desperately. They moved and Nyah was on top of him. Damn! What were they doing?! Nyah have just arrived there, and they were having sex already?! How could that be! Were they this weak?! JC closed his eyes and kept moving under Nyah’s body. From one moment to another the alarm of the cell phone started to sound. JC opened his eyes when he heard it, he looked everywhere, he was alone...

"So... it was a dream…" he mumble

            He got up, took a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat something.

"I think I’m having problems with my imagination…" JC thought

            A few minutes later, Nyah entered to the kitchen. When JC saw her he got nervous, because the dream he has last night wasn’t common.

"Something’s wrong?" Nyah asked when she saw him.

"No, no, nothing…" he said putting the cup on the table.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah… completely" he said before he drank of his coffee.

"You look… nervous… or worried…"

"Nervous? No… Worried? Maybe…" He looked his watch, "Yeah… pretty worried, ‘cause I’m really late… haha… and that’s not funny… ok, I’ll better get going… see you"

            JC put the cup on the table again, but this time the cup fell to the floor because he was too nervous.

"Damn it…" JC said bending down

"Leave it there… I’ll clean it, Joshua"

"Thanks…"

            Nyah smiled and laugh a little bit. Later that day, JC was on the studio.

"Hey JC" Justin said

"Hey"

"Can you tell me what happened yesterday? I’m dying here"

"Don’t be so curious… you’ll know, but first I need to talk to Johnny"

"Damn, ok... whatever"

            After awhile, everybody was waiting JC’s excuse for not coming to the studio the day before. All of them were curious about this “good” thing that happened to him.

"Well, JC, I’m listening" Johnny said

"We... We’re WE... you know" Justin interrupted, but he decided to shut up when saw the killer eyes Johnny had.

"Ok, you’ll, yesterday afternoon, someone knock at my door, I opened, obviously and it was a friend from youth, and she brought a surprise for me"

"But, why you didn’t bring her? I wouldn’t mind if she was here" Johnny said

"Is... that surprise she brought... it kinda made forget I have to come here"

"Ok, ok... what was that big surprise?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah it’s a big surprise... its five years old"

"Five… years old...?" Johnny asked again... this time a little bit worried

"Wait a minute; I don’t get it, what kind of surprise was that?" Justin asked confused, "It was a dog? A cat?"

"Oh my God Justin… you’re so stupid" Lance said with a hand in his head

"Justin, the girl who came to see me was my girlfriend a few years ago… and yesterday she went to my place and told some things that had happened in her life, but she didn’t came alone…-" Justin interrupted him.

"She came with the dog"

"No, with…-" he interrupted again

"I knew it was a cat…"

"Oh Jesus… he’s an idiot…" Lance said again

"It’s not a cat either, Justin! She came with a kid, and it’s my son"

"No, no… you gotta be kidding me" Johnny said.

"I’m not kidding, Johnny, that’s why I didn’t came yesterday"

"But can’t be"

"Yes it can"

"Are you sure it’s your son?"

"I’m completely sure, Johnny"

"Ok, well… I want the DNA test… I won’t believe it if I don’t have them"

"But Johnny…-" JC said, Johnny interrupted him and did not let him finish.

"Now let’s go to work"

            After all his work JC finally arrived to his apartment. He saw Nyah reading a magazine, and Matt was watching TV.

"Hey" JC said sitting on a couch

"Hi…" Nyah answered

"Daddy, you’re here!" Matt running to him and hugging him

"Hi kiddo, how are you?" he said putting the child on his lap.

"I’m fine"

"Good" He stared at Nyah, "Nyah, you know, I was thinking we could go out tomorrow... you know... the three of us, ‘cause I’m free, you want to?"

"Hmm… Yeah... sure…"

"Hey, the other thing I wanted to tell you, about the apartment that I was gonna rent you…-" Nyah interrupted him.

"Oh, yeah, whenever you want"

"No, no… I was thinking..."

"What?"

"Well, you’ll see… You know exactly how my work is… and... If rent you an apartment I probably would not have too much time to see Matt"

"So?"

"I want you to stay here" he said staring at Matt

            Nyah looked him a little surprised, she never expect that JC was going to asked her to live with him.

"We can make some changes in the room you’re sleeping" JC said, "So, do you want that?" he asked looking at her.

"I guess… If it’s not a problem to you"

"Don’t worry; it’s not a problem… at all…"

            After awhile, Nyah put Matt to bed, then she came back to the living room to talk with JC again. She sat in the same place she was before, but when she did it, JC stood up and sat next to her.

"Joshua, are you sure you don’t mind we’re here?"

"I don’t mind… listen, I’m so happy with Matt, the only thing I want is spend time with him, that’s why I want you to be here…"

"Maybe it will a problem with your girlfriend… or I don’t know… the girl are you dating…?"

"I’m not dating, and I don’t have a girlfriend" he said smiling, "So... that’s not a problem either"

"Ok…"

"Tomorrow we can go to the Mall, you know, there’s a kids section, and they have a lot games and stuffs, Matt will love it" He looked at her, "What you think?"

"Yes... I guess it’ll be ok…"

"Nyah, what’s wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"Is just… why you’re being so nice with me and Matt…"

"And why you complain about that?"

"I didn’t came here to live with your money"

"You’re not gonna live with my money, Nyah, you’re gonna live with me"

"Is the same"

"No, it’s not…  I just want to share what I have with you two"

"I don’t need you to share with me" she said staring at him

            JC grinned.

"C’mon, Nyah, I’m will spend my money only in stupid things, I prefer to spend it on Matt"

"Yeah, you said it... him, not me, Joshua"

"Don’t be so silly, sweetie, listen, tomorrow we’ll go to the mall, have lunch together, and then we can buy some toys for him"

"Hey… I don’t want you to spoil him"

"Don’t worry, I will not, I’ll just buy him some toys" he looked the TV, "by the way, I had a little problem"

"What happened?"

"You’ll see… I don’t have any doubt that Matt is my son, I know what we did… but, my manager... well... he doesn’t believe it”

"He thinks I’m lying?"

"Yeah, and we want a DNA test, I guess there’ll be no problem"

"Of course not, I haven’t lied to you, I know Matt is your son”

"You seem pretty sure"

"I am... because I haven’t been with anyone after you"

Chapter End Notes:

So... how was it??... =)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance