Chapter 3

 

August 15th, 2000

Orlando, Florida

13:05 pm

"I knew it" JC said smiling, "I knew he was a relative"

"What do you mean? How could you knew?" Nyah asked surprised

"When I saw him, I have a weird feeling"

"I see..."

“So... that was the important thing you were going to tell me that day you left the city...”

“Yeah... but... I didn’t left the city... my father forced me”

“I know... so... how did you find my apartment?" JC asked changing the subject

"My mother used to work on a radio station, they help me find you"

"I see"

"But…" she spoke again a little bit mad because he change the subject, "You didn’t let me finish"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why I came here"

"You need some money, no problem… I’ll rent you an apartment near here…"

"Please let me explain..."

"What do you want to explain?"

"I don’t want you to think that I came here for your fame, or your money, I just did it for Matt"

"Don’t worry, I know you’re not like that... and you’ll never do anything like that"

"Let me explain…"

"Fine, explain"

            Nyah sighted.

"You’ll see… a few weeks ago… my mother had… an accident… so... I had to come here"

"Is she ok?"

"She… my mom… she... died, Joshua"

"Oh… Nyah… I’m so sorry…" he said grabbing her hand.

"Don’t worry… its hard... but I’m getting used to…"

"It should be hard… besides; it was so soon… it’s not easy to get over"

"I’m worried about Matt, he still doesn’t know... and he loves her so much"

"I see"

"That’s why... I need you to love him too…"

"Nyah... Don’t worry… while he is here... he will be the most happiest kid in the world"

"Thanks, Joshua; you can’t imagine how much I appreciate this"

"Don’t worry anymore… you have to be calm and peaceful with all this… now... tell me something, does Matt know... that I’m his father?"

            Nyah nodded.

"Cool… this is so exciting to me… Nyah… why you didn’t call me before?"

"I didn’t need your help, my mother was working and she brought the money, I couldn’t leave Matt alone besides I don’t have a career or something... you know, to work on something…"

"But… you didn’t care that Matt didn’t see his father?"

"Yes it matters to me, Joshua"

"So?"

"Matt knows perfectly who you are, he had seen your pictures, and I told him you are his father… and when he asked me where were you... I just said you were working and you were really busy... so we could not going to see you"

"That was hard... and a little bit selfish, don’t you think?"

"I know… but I couldn’t come here and tell you, hey, here’s your son... I didn’t want to ruin your life when you were getting all this success..."

"That wouldn’t ruined my life... probably that would make me stronger, Nyah"

"I’m sorry…"

"It’s ok... let’s go see Matt" he said smiling

            As Nyah said, Matt knew exactly who JC was. Matt was very cute and very outgoing, so he didn’t have any problem with JC, at least for now.

 

22:30 pm

JC was making some coffee in the kitchen, the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi C"

"Hey, Justin"

"Yeah... Johnny is hating you so much, you didn’t call him?”

"No"

"Then why you didn’t went to the reunion today?"

"Damn it! I totally forgot it…"

"Yeah, I can see… you’ll have to give him a really good excuse"

"I’ll tell him the truth… today something happened Justin... something that made me forget everything…"

"Really? What happened?"

"I’ll tell you tomorrow, we still have to go tomorrow, right?"

"Of course"

"Ok, see you tomorrow"

"Alright, bye!"

"Bye!"

            Nyah came into the kitchen in that moment. JC and her stared each other.

"What are you doing awake?" he asked

"I’m thirsty, I’ll drink some water"

"Ooh... go ahead"

            Nyah pick up a glass, JC spoke.

"I’m very impressed, Nyah…"

"Why?"

"How you have raised Matt, he’s humble, nice... you did a god job, sweetie"

"Thanks"

"Hey… I won’t be here during the day, I’ll wake up early, I have to go to the studio, I’ll be here for dinner"

"What time you leave?"

"About 9"

"Ok…"

"Ok, see you tomorrow, sweetie" he said before kissing her forehead

"Yeah, ok"

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked it!!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance