Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 2

 

October 23th, 1994

Bowie, Maryland

15:55 pm

“Are you sad?” Nyah asked while they were walking on the street

“Kind of… I wanted to get back here, because of you... but, in the other hand... i enjoyed so much being there on the MMC, you know” JC said sadly.

“But you can’t have everything in life, Josh”

“Yeah, I know…” he said looking down, “but it’s so sad that it’s over”

“But you will always have those memories in your heart”

“Yea... the MMC will always be in my heart... and so are you” he said staring at her, “let’s go have an ice cream?”

“Alright”

16:40 pm

“So... are we going out tonight?” JC asked

“Yeah, pick me up at 9 pm…”

“Ok…”

“Josh, I need to talk to you about something important”

“What happened?”

“I’ll talk to you tonight…”

“Alright… I love you” he said before kissing her.

“See you later…” Nyah said before she got into her house

            JC crossed the street, where his house was, but he didn’t got in, he sat down on the sidewalk and looked Nyah’s house. Meanwhile in Nyah’s house…

“Mom... I’m home!” she said leaving her purse on a chair

“Oh!! So finally decide to come home, young lady!” his father said going downstairs.

"Hi…" she said a little bit scared because of his voice

            Peter, Nyah’s father, took her daughter by her wrist. Meanwhile, Samantha was taking out the car. JC noticed this, but stood there for a moment, then he crossed the street again. After a few seconds, Peter went out the house with Nyah.

"Let me go!! What are you doing?" Nyah asked to his father

"We’re leaving Maryland"

            Peter forced her to go inside the back seat and then he closed the door. JC came to front him.

"What are you doing with Nyah?!" JC asked mad

            Peter looked him with anger and pushed him.

"You’ll never get close to my daughter again!! Never again!!!"

            He pushed him again even stronger and this time JC fell to the floor. Then Peter got in the car and started driving. JC stood up, but the only thing he could saw was the car getting away.

            Samantha told Peter accidentally that Nyah was pregnant, and Peter wanted to go immediately. He didn’t want JC near her daughter again, so he had almost everything packed, so when she came back, they will leave the city.

 

February 8th, 1995

Bowie, Maryland

11: 24 am

            JC was not going out unless it was necessary, he had been very sad because the whole thing with Nyah, but he did not know that from this moment his life was going to change completely

"Josh" Karen said coming inside his room, "you have a phone call"

"Is it Nyah?" He asked from under his sheets

            Her mother sighted, walked to his bed and took the sheets off.

"Josh, you can’t still be like that because of Nyah, now pick up the phone, I think it’s important"

            Karen went out of the room and stood with Roy listening.

"Hello…" JC said picking up.

"JC?"

            JC? Nobody call him JC in the town, that was his name in the Mickey Mouse Club.  But, who was this guy?

"Yes, who is this?"

"Justin" the 14 years old answered

"Timberlake?"

"Yeah"

"He…hello… what’s up kiddo?"

"I’m calling you for something really, really huge and important... I wanted to know if you’re interested to participate on a band"

"A band?"

"Yes, you’ll, a guy named Chris Kirkpatrick called me... I know him from some auditions and he told me he was making a boy band... he want me to be in the band, and he need 3 more guys, and I told him about you, he told me to call you, so... that’s what I’m doing"

"Well…"

"You wanna be part of it?"

"I don’t know… I think it will be better if started studying something, you know, a career…"

            Roy and Karen opened the door in that moment.

"Joshua, can we speak a little moment?"

"Justin, wait a moment" He put the phone down, "what happened, dad?"

"Look... Justin told me why he was calling you, me and your mother don’t want to push to say yes or no, it is totally your decision, but I don’t want that in your future, you know, when you’re forty or something... you say... ‘I wish I would try...’, ok?"

"Sure, dad" he picked up the phone again, "Justin?"

"Yep, I’m here"

"You know what... I change my mind... I’m in"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance