Chapter 17

 

January 1st, 2006

Orlando, Florida

22:37 pm

"Nyah… I need to talk to you" JC said sitting next to her on the couch.

"What is it?"

"Are the children sleeping?"

"Yes…"

"Well… you’ll see…  I‘ve been watching you constantly this week… I know it sounds awful… you know… it’s kinda like I’ve been… spying you…"

            Nyah looked down and remained quiet.

"Listen… that day I talked with your psychiatrist, he told me that you could go out… he didn’t say forever… it was for testing you… to see how your addiction was. But, during the week…" she interrupted him

"No… Josh! Please don’t put me back in that place!!" she said starting to cry.

"Nyah… it’s for your own good…" he said taking her face in his hands.

"No… I don’t want to… please don’t take me to rehab again…you don’t know how it feels to be there!! Please… I beg you… don’t do it…" Nyah said hugging him.

"Nyah… you’re still addicted to alcohol… and that rehab center is the only thing that can help you quit it…"

"No… please… hide every bottle we have… just… don’t take me away from you and the kids again…" she said crying.

            JC just kept hugging her and started caressing her back. Nyah still couldn’t leave alcohol, and during the week JC saw her drinking.

JC couldn’t let her hurt herself like that anymore, but what he didn’t realize was that the entire situation was hurting her… she wanted and needed to be with him and the kids. Finally he convinced her to go to the rehab center again.

 

January 3rd, 2006

Orlando, Florida

15:57 pm

            Nyah entered the room followed by JC and their children. JC left her suitcase near the bed. He checked her suitcase to see what she had packed, though in the center they also checked it.

"Ok… so… you’re gonna be ok, right?" JC asked to Nyah

"Yes… I’ll be ok… don’t worry"

"Well… the movie Katie wants to see starts at 5… so… we better get going…"

"Okay"

"Dad… can I talk to mom before we go?" Matt asked

"Sure…"

"In... private…" the kid said staring at his father.

“Mm... yeah... ok…" JC said going outside the room with Katie.

"What is it honey?" Nyah asked.

"Mom… I just... want to say I’m sorry…"

"I’m sorry for what, honey?" she asked hugging him.

"’Cause... I was such a fool…"

"What are you talking about Matt?"

"Mom… I know that what I’m about to tell you happened a long time ago… and I also know that… you and dad have no problems now... but... you know... I need to load off my mind"

"What did you do Matt?"

"I hid something really important…" Matt said looking down.

"What did you hid?"

"Mom… I knew about dad and Kyra…" he stopped.

"What?"

"I saw them…"

"You did?"

"Yes, once... it was a day when dad drop us there at Kyra’s house… I saw them kissing…"

"Why you didn’t tell me?"

"Well…" he remained quiet again.

"Matt… I’m not mad at you, really... just tell me why…"

"I didn’t say it because I didn’t want you to fight with dad, but I didn’t know you knew about it… and well… then... there was nothing I could do to fix it"

"Honey... don’t worry about it anymore… that’s past... so we better forget about that, now, I want you to call your father so I can say goodbye... you have to go the cinema with Katie, remember?"

"Yeah, ok... I’ll call him"

            JC entered to the room again with Katie after Matt called them.

"Ok… so secrets are over?" JC asked

"It wasn’t a secret" she said, "Come here…"

            JC closed to her and hug her.

"Sweetie… I’m not coming tomorrow… Lance wants to show me some demos in the afternoon… so... I’m coming on wednesday"

"Ok…" she said smiling, "Take care of them, ok?" she said about the children.

"Of course I will… they’re my life... and so are you"

"You take care too… specially of women…"

"Don’t start…"

"I won’t say anything else… I love you"

"I love you too, sweetie..." he said kissing her lips softly.

"Goodbye my little girl" Nyah said to Katie.

"Bye mommy"

"Be a good girl, listen to your father on everything and take care of you…" Nyah said, "and take care of your father of all women who want him... remember he’s mine"

"Okay…"

"Same for you, Matt"

"Leave it up to me"

            After they left, Nyah opened his suitcase and took a notebook, a pen and then she started to write.

Matt had decided to tell her mother the thing about his father and Kyra because he felt it, it was a need, something like... an intuition.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance