Chapter 16


August 9th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
19:18 pm

    The day before this one, JC had celebrated his birthday with Nyah, their children and some friends, they had an awesome celebration and everyone was happy. But that happiness ended completely the next day.
"Nyah! It’s enough!" JC screamed at Nyah in the kitchen.
"But Joshua…"
"No buts… I gave you a chance, but you didn’t do your part!"
"I can’t help it… Joshua, please forgive me"
"No, I won’t… we’re going to the rehab center today"
"Joshua, no… please, I beg you… give me another chance…"
"No, Nyah… there’s no more chances, you’re hurting yourself, don’t you see it?"
    JC stopped talking and sighted when she started to cry.
"Nyah, sweetie, don’t cry… listen to me, this is the best thing… trust me…"
"JC… I can’t be away from the kids…" she said crying, "and less away from you…"
"I’ll go there… everyday…"
"But… that’s impossible… you work all day and all the time… and…" she stopped.
"No sweetie… I’ll ask for more vacations, I think its time to get some rest from fame and music, I have to start thinking in my family"
"Josh…"
"Now… let’s pack your stuff"

August 15th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
17:27 pm

"Hi sweetie…" JC said entering Nyah’s bedroom, "how are you today?"
"Josh… hi"
"Hi mommy" Katie said running to her mother.
"Hi my little girl, have you been a good girl?"
"Yes… of course I have”
"And you Matt?"
"Me too… as always" the kid said smiling, "yesterday we went to the pool with uncle Justin"
"Oh… good…"
"Nyah…" JC said
"Yes?…"
"How are you?"
"Fine, Josh…"
"I’m sorry I didn’t came here yesterday, but the kids were so excited with pool thing"
"Don’t worry… It’s been hot these last days" She looked outside, “Are you coming tomorrow?”
“Yes, of course, yesterday I almost for not seeing you"
"Almost?"
"Yeah, then I saw Katie… and… she looks like you… that made feel better…"
"I love you, Josh" she said smiling
"I love you too"

December 24th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
17:26 pm

"Nyah, I’ve got a surprise for you!" JC said hugging her.
"But Josh… tomorrow is Christmas… not today…"
"I know… but you can take it as an anticipated gift"
"What is it?"
"Well… a couple of days ago I talked with your psychiatrist and he told me you can got out of here…"
"Really?!" she asked with happiness.
"Yes, so let’s pack your things… ‘Cause you’re spending Christmas at home… with me and the kids…"
    JC hugged her and she responded the hug. After that they packed and then they went to the house. There were Matt, Katie, Justin and Chris.
Chris was married now, and he had a kid named James, he had the same age than Katie. Justin was still single; at least that was what he always said. That night they all spent Christmas together.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance