Chapter 15


June 26th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
19:35 pm

    They ended their dinner, Nyah started washing the dishes, while JC was with Katie in the bathroom she could wash her teeth, Matt was playing on the computer.
Nyah opened the fridge and took a beer, she drank it all. JC entered the kitchen and watched her, she left the empty bottle on the table and she was looking for something in the fridge. He stood there quiet and spied her. Nyah took another bottle of beer and drank it all again.

June 30th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
15:26 pm

"Ok kids, get in the car" Nyah said opening the door.
"Yeah… we’re going" Matt said getting inside
    After a few minutes they were in the hospital, JC had to pick up Nyah’s exams to see if she had something or not. The doctor opened the door of his office.
"JC, I want to talk to you a moment" The doctor said to JC.
"Hmm… yeah, sure, I’ll be right there" He looked at Nyah, "I’ll be right back"
    JC entered the office and sat in front of the desk, the doctor stared at him, he was a little worried and JC noticed that and he wanted to know immediately what was happening.
"What is it, doctor?" JC asked
"Well… I want to talk about Nyah…"
"Well… tell me… What happened? There’s something wrong with the exams?"
"No… well… the results… their are not so good… she is not ok"
"What do you mean? What does she have?"
"Joshua, tell me something… did she lost a relative? Or… I don’t know… Did you have some troubles with her?... Did something happen to her that could cause her a depression?"
"Well… yeah, we had some troubles before… a lot… but not anymore… we’re ok now…"
"Anyway… I am really sorry to tell you this, but, there’s a 95% probably that Nyah has some serious addiction troubles…"
"Addiction…?"
"Yes, Joshua, I am afraid that Nyah is alcoholic"
    JC looked down, he knew that, he had been spying her, but now he was completely sure about it.
"JC, I recommend you to talk to her, she should be on a rehabilitation center, where a psychiatrist and technical personnel could see her and treat her…"
"But… I can’t… I can’t have her away from me"
"That it’s a selfish thought from you… she needs rehab"
    JC sighted.
"Take this" The doctor said giving him a card, "This rehab center works with this hospital, here is the address and the phone number"
    JC took the card and read it. Then he looked at the doctor.
"Do you want to talk to her?" JC asked
"It’s not necessary" Dr. Johnson said, "But you should…"
"I know…"
    JC went off of the office and saw Nyah with the kids… they were laughing, the three of them. Was really that woman an alcoholic? It just doesn’t seem it. Nyah looked at him.
"C’mon… let’s go…" JC said
"But… Isn’t he going to call me in?" she asked.
"No, I’ve got your exams"
23:03 pm
"What is it honey? You’ve been so quiet the whole day…" she said hugging him.
"Nothing… I mean… it’s just…" he looked at her
    Nyah look down. She knew what was happening. It was impossible not to realize she was sick, the alcohol levels on her body were notorious.
"This is for the exams, right?"  Nyah asked.
"Yes… Nyah… I… I wanna know… you…" JC covered his face with his hands.
"Josh… I… I am so sorry…" she said taking one of his hands.
"Why you didn’t tell me?"
"We were mad with each other… I thought you’ll get worried… and…"
"Nyah… you have a serious disease…"
"I know… I’ve been trying to stop it…"
"Since… How much… How much time you been… like this…?" he looked at her.
"Since Katie is three… maybe before that…" she said looking down.
"So… you’ve trying to quit it… is it working?"
"Kind of…"
"You have to promise me you’re not doing it anymore… If you keep drinking the only way to solve this will be a rehab center…"
"No… I couldn’t be away from the kids…"
"Then… you have to quit it…"
"I’ll try… I promise"
    JC rest his head on his hands… and started moving it slowly…
"What… what is it?" she asked.
"This is my entire fault, Nyah…" he said without looking her, "I was so stupid… If I… If I haven’t done what I did with Kyra… this will never happen…"
"Please don’t say that…"
"I’m so stupid, Nyah, can you see it?" he looked at her.
"No, you’re not… Joshua… we all made mistakes… and you’re not an exception or either me…"
"Nyah…" he said hugging her
"What?"
"Please forgive me…"
"I already did it…"
"No… not for being with Kyra… for causing you this…"
"It’s ok…"
"No it’s not… you’re hurting yourself… and all because of me…" he said crying.
"Honey… don’t cry… I promise… I’ll be ok… we’ll get over this…"
    JC sighted while he dry the tears that were on his cheeks and eyes. Then he smiled at her.
“Yeah… we will…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance