Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is because I rated the story as NC-17... so... nothing... xD... just that!

Chapter 14


June 21st, 2005
Orlando, Florida
02:17 am

    Nyah moved a little bit and opened her eyes slowly. Everything was dark. An arm was around her waist, she turned around fast, JC woke up with her move. She stared at him.
"What happened?" she asked
"You passed out…" JC answered
    Nyah sighted. JC touch her cheek softly with his fingers, she looked at his eyes. She needed so badly. JC got closer to her, then he grabbed her face with his hands, he touch her nose with his, and after that he kissed gently in her lips, she accepted the kiss and opened her mouth, JC introduce his tongue in her mouth, the kiss was becoming passionate now.
"I love you…" he said with a low voice
"I love you too… and I’m so sorry…" she said.
    Then JC kissed her again until she sharply broke the kiss.
"The kids…" Nyah said scared.
    JC smiled.
"The kids are fine…" he said quietly, “they are fine… I took care of them”.
    She smiled this time, she finally had forgiven him. Then they kissed again, passionate, needed… Their bodies went closer. The kiss was deeper now, their tongues were together. He started touching her legs… After a few seconds they looked each other. They’ve never looked each other that way… she was so perfect for him… and so was he for her.
"Josh…" she whispered.
"What…?" he said tenderly.
"I want you…"
    JC smiled and hugged her tight.
"I wanna be yours again…" she said hugging him.
    JC just looked at her and smiled. Then they kissed again, JC put one of his hand on her hair and started pulling it softly. He started kissing her neck and she moaned.
“Please don’t tease me… I need you…”
    He smiled again and she did it to, meanwhile he didn’t waste time and unbuttoned her bra, took off her underwear and his boxers. He took one of her breasts and put it in his mouth… she moaned when she felt his tongue circling his nipple.
“God… Josh… please… don’t do this me…”
“Do what?” he said reaching her face
“I need you… now…”
“How much?” he said pressing his erection against her.
“Please… I want you inside me…”
He smiled and kissed her lips again. He put his body on top of her opening her legs… he slowly introduce her while they were kissing. She gave a little moan when he did it. They haven’t done it since so long… he missed her so much.
“You feel so good, baby…” he said moving on top of her
“Don’t stop, Josh…”
    He kept moving on top of her with a slow rhythm, she moaned and said his name repeatedly… After a few moments she felt the orgasm in all her body… JC noticed it and started moving a little faster.
“It’s my turn now…” he said in her ear
    She grabbed his face with her hands and kissed him wildly, she put her tongue on his mouth… and soon he also collapsed…
“I love you Nyah… and I always will…” he said in her ear
“I love you too Josh…”
    Then they kissed again.
10:16 am
"Wake up…" Matt said while Katie opened the door.
    JC moved a little when he heard Matt’s voice and woke up immediately, then he kissed Nyah so she woke up too.
"What… what is it…?" Nyah asked going closer to JC.
"Wake up, sweetie…" JC said kissing her.
    Nyah felt someone else in the bed and look. It was Katie and Matt.
"Hi mom" Matt said
"Matt, honey… are you ok? Please forgive me…" Nyah said immediately a little bit worried.
"Don’t worry mom… I’m fine" Matt smiled.
    Nyah sighted in relief. JC took Nyah’s hand and she stared at him.
"Nyah… yesterday… I was so worried about you when you passed out, so I called a doctor and we’re going to the hospital today"
"Ok… no problem…" she said.
13:04 pm
    JC, Nyah, Matt y Katie were in the hospital. The doctor walked out of his office and called Nyah.
"You wanna go alone?" JC asked Nyah.
"No… please go with me…"
"Ok… you two… don’t move… and Matt, please take care of Katie" JC said.
    JC and Nyah entered to the doctor’s office.
"Hi Joshua" the doctor said to a JC
"Hi Dr. Johnson, how are you?" he sad shaking the doctor’s hand
"Fine, thanks. You?"
"I’m good"
"And the rest of the guys?"
"Well… you know… over here, over there…" he said smiling
"So, you’re Nyah…" the doctor said to her
"Yes…" she answered.
"You know… I know Joshua since… so long… 1994 I think…"
"Yeah… he told me something about it…"
    The doctor examined her, took her pulse, took her pressure, etc. JC was just listening the doctor’s comments. Then they sat again.
"Ok… I’ll make some questions… its part of the routine…"
"Go ahead…" Nyah said.
"Alright… have you or had you any serious disease?"
"No… not that I know…"
"When was the last time you went to the doctor for a medical checkup?"
"Hmm… actually I don’t remember… I’m a healthy person, so…"
"Ok… When was your last period?"
"Hmm… about two weeks ago…"
"Do you use any medicine? Pressure or something?"
"No… sometimes I took pills for sleep… but, nothing more…"
"Ok… do you smoke?"
"No"
"Do you drink?"
"Just in some occasions…"
"How often?"
"Just… special occasions…"
"And that’s…?"
"Hmm… I don’t know… every two weeks…"
"Ok… do you use drugs?"
"No…"
"Ok… Well… you’re missing a couple of exams… you have to take some blood tests, so you have to go to room 415 in 4th floor"
"Ok…"
"When are the exams ready?" JC asked
"Next week"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance