Chapter 13

June 20th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
14:22 pm

JC entered the kitchen where Nyah, Matt and Katie were having lunch.
"Matt, tell your mother I’m leaving, and I’ll be here at 8 pm"
"Yes, dad… but... I think she already hear you…"
"Tell her anyway" JC added
"I’ve heard it!! Now leave!" Nyah said angry.
"I’m leaving!!" he said leaving the kitchen.
The fights were back again. But this, they don’t even care if the children were there... they just fought for anything.
19:54 pm
Nyah had been drinking a lot during the day. She was resting her back on the fridge. Matt entered to the kitchen with a football ball in his hands.
"Mom can I go…-" He stopped when he saw her, "are you ok?"
"Yes! What do you want?!" she asked with the voice that she usually used with JC.
"Ok… hey… Can I go to the park across the street to play some football with my friends?"
"No, you can’t!" she said with the same voice.
"But, why not?"
"Because I say so!! I don’t have to give you reasons!!"
"But mom… I’ll just be across the street…"
"I said no God damn it!! Is it so hard to understand?!?!" she asked angry, "Now... are you gonna keep bothering me?!?!" she said walking towards him.
"But mom… it’s just for awhile, I promise"
"I said no!!" she said grabbing his hair and pulling it.
"Mom, let me go!" Matt said.
"Did you understand what I just said?!"
"Yes… but let me go… I just wanted to play some football… mom… it hurts... you’re hurting me!"
Matt tried to get free, but it was useless, Nyah was stronger than him ans she wasn’t have in mind to let him go. Matt was trying hard to get free, even he left the kitchen trying to do it... they were in his room now, well Katie and Matt’s room.
"Mom... please let me go...!" Matt cried desperately.
"Why are you doing this?!?!" she said slapping his cheek, "why you’re trying to be like Joshua?!?!?!"
"Mom… please stop it…" He said covering himself with his hands.
"Just shut up" she said pushing him to Katie’s bed
"Mommy… what happened? Don’t hit Matt…" Katie screamed beginning to cry.
"Oh... so you want to be like Joshua too?!?!" Nyah said looking at her with anger.
Matt realized that Nyah was out of control and she was about to hit Katie, so he put his body to cover her.
"Mom! Don’t hit her!" Matt said receiving the smacks.
After a few minutes, Matt had received all the smacks that were for him and Katie, Nyah step back with a hand on his mouth... what did she just did?... Matt’s bottom lip and nose was bleeding, Katie was crying desperately. Nyah went out of their room and went to the kitchen.
After a moment JC entered the apartment and went directly to see the kids, because Katie had to sleep soon, so, he wanted to see them before they went to bed.
"Hi kids" he said opening the door, "What the hell happened?" he asked when he saw Matt bleeding and Katie crying.
"Mom hit us…" Matt said sadly while JC sat next to them and hugged them.
"C’mon my little princess, don’t cry anymore…" JC said to Katie, "where’s your mother?" he asked to Matt.
"I think she’s in the kitchen…"
"Ok... go clean your faces, yours and Katie’s, I’ll talk to her... but whatever you do, don’t go to the kitchen, unless I said it…"
"Yes, dad…"
Meanwhile, Nyah opened one of the kitchen cases and took a knife, she stared at it and then her hands. She knew what she was about to do. JC entered the kitchen in that moment.
"Nyah…" he called her, "Oh my God, Nyah!!" he screamed when he saw her with that knife.
JC ran to her, took the knife and leave it in the table. What was wrong with her? Was that the way to solve her problems? It wasn’t the best solution…
"Nyah… what do you think you’re doing?" he asked grabbing her shoulders.
"I…" she stopped and started to cry desperately.
JC caressed Nyah face and she let him do it. JC kissed her cheek and then hugged her really tight. Nyah kept crying desperate.
"Calm down, Nyah… just calm down" JC said still hugging her, "What were you thinking when you have that knife in your hands?" he asked.
"But… didn’t you see Matt?! He was bleeding, Joshua!!" she said desperate.
"The kids are fine, Nyah" he said caressing her back.
"No, no, no!" she said, "I hurt them!"
"No, Nyah… they’re fine, calm down, I was with them… they’re ok"
"Joshua… I’m so mean…" she said crying on his shoulder.
"No, you’re not mean…" he said caressing her hair.
"Yes I am… and I was so harsh with you…" Nyah said crying.
JC forced her to look at him; she passed his fingers on her face. She missed so much those hands... that look… full of love that he was trying to show her but she didn’t saw at all. Nyah had needed so much his arms around her. JC could notice she wanted to forgive him, but what he wanted was to kiss those soft lips that he had lost long time ago. She had been needing him so much lately, his arms, his look, his hands, his skin…
"Forgive me…" she said shyly.
"You don’t have to say that…" and then he softly kissed her lips.
JC could notice that she had been drinking, he could feel it in her mouth, it was impossible not to notice it.
"Were you drinking…?" he asked anyway.
"No…" she said hugging him avoiding looking him in his eyes.
JC caressed her back and then again Nyah started crying desperately in JC’s shoulder. She was still worried about the children.
She suddenly started loosing his knowledge, until she passed out in JC’s arms.
"Matt!" JC called him from the kitchen.
Matt entered to the kitchen followed by Katie.
"What happened?" he asked
"She passed out…" JC answered
With Matt’s help they put Nyah in a chair.
"What happened to mommy?" Katie asked.
"Mom needed to sleep, my princess… so, we’ll put her into bed… and you’re going to bed too, ok, honey?"
"Ok, daddy"
"Can you take mom to bed alone?" Matt asked to his father.
"Yes, don’t worry, go to bed kids, but Matt, I want to tell you something, actually its a favor"
"Yes?"
"I want you to bring breakfast to my bed tomorrow… for the four of us"
"Ok"
"Nyah was really worried and scared about what happened, she thinks you hate her, so, we’re gonna show her she’s wrong"
"No problem"
"Ok, go to bed now… see you tomorrow morning"
JC took Nyah in his arms and brought her to his room, that means, their old room, the one who shared for long time before this whole thing started. He took her clothes off slowly leaving her only with her bra and her underwear, then he put her under the sheets.
He took his cell phone, it was still early, so he called to the hospital… he was worried about her because of the drinking thing and the way she passed out… it wasn’t something common. He asked an appointment for the next day.
Chapter End Notes:

there you have... chapter 12 and 13... more  to come soon... =)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance