Chapter 12

May 15th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
17:05 pm

"Matt, tell your father Justin called and he’s coming tonight"
"Okay"
    Matt went out of the kitchen and went to JC’s room, he was taking a nap.
"Dad…" Matt said moving him
"Mm … what…?"
"Mom said Justin’s coming tonight, so get up"
"Ok... ok... thanks Matt..."
    Matt went to his computer and started playing. Katie was watching TV on the living room. JC got up and then he went to the kitchen, Nyah was there... they looked each other but then he walked to the fridge. He needed a soda.
"I thought a left a bottle of rum here yesterday…" JC thought
    Nyah was making dinner, ‘cause Justin was coming to have dinner with them. JC stared at her.
"Matt said Justin’s coming…" Nyah nodded, "Hey…hum... I left a rum bottle here yesterday…" Nyah nodded again, "where is it?"
"In the living room were all your drinks are" she said discouraged and without looking at him.
    They barely talked each other, they talked only when it was necessary. Both of them have decided that, in that way they’ll avoid the fights and it would be better for the children.
20:05 pm
"So... are you coming with me tomorrow” Justin asked
"Sure… well... I don’t know if Nyah wants to…" JC said staring at her.
"No, thanks… I’ll stay here, you can go with the children" she said smiling.
    Was Nyah smiling? To him? Was she sick or something? Or... maybe she was extremely happy for some reason.
"Are you… ok?" he asked.
"Yes, Joshua, I’m ok"
    JC didn’t say anything else, maybe she was tired of their relationship and wanted to make things right, so JC just continued his dinner.

May 16th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
16:47 pm

    Justin went out JC’s apartment and JC stood there to make sure Nyah was gonna be ok, ar maybe if she had change her mind and wanted to go now.
"Nyah…" he said entering her room.
"What do you want? I thought you left" she said a little bit worried.
"Are you sure you don’t wanna come with us instead of be here alone?"
"No, I don’t want to!! I’m not gonna go if you’re there!!!!" she said aggressively.
"But Nyah… I thought we weren’t going to fight anymore… I though you…-" she interrupted him.
"You thought I was going to forget everything that happened this easily?!"
"Well... no… but at least… we could have a good relationship and treat each others well… don’t you think?" he said.
"No, I don’t! You didn’t treat me well!! You cheated on me!!!!"
"Nyah… that thing with Kyra happened a long time ago” he said.
"But it stills hurt me, Joshua!!! Now go away!!"
    JC felt a little angry… she couldn’t be still thinking those stupid things. So all the smiles were just pretend, and that only meant one thing… start fighting again every single day.
"Fine! I’ll go!! I don’t care about this anymore!! If you’ll never forgive me… then don’t!! But do not regret later, Nyah!! And… when I bring here some girls… you’ll not be able to say a word!! Bye!!" he said slamming the door behind him.
    Nyah covered her face with her hands and started to cry. She wanted so badly to forgive him, but she couldn’t... her pride was too huge now... not like when just arrived to Orlando.
She laid on her bed and kept crying. Why things had to be that way?... After a few minutes she sat again on the bed, under her bed she a bottle of vodka, she took it and drank a little. Then she took some pills from her nightstand and swallowed them with vodka.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance