Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, there are 9 chapters remaining know, hope you like this one. =)

Chapter 11

March 26th, 2005
Orlando, Florida
18: 26 pm

"Listen… I want you to help me... I have to convince her to have dinner tomorrow" JC said to Matt
"I’ll help you… but I don’t think she’ll say yes… she’s always cursing you"
"She does?"
"Yeah…" the kid said
"Damn it…" he sighted and then laid down in Katie’s bed.
"Dad…" Matt said
"What?" he said
"If you love mom so much, why you cheated her?"
    JC sat on the bed again because of Matt’s words. Matt knew that? Well, Nyah yell at him a lot... so... it was obvious he already knew it… or maybe Nyah was telling them bad things about him when he wasn’t home.
"How do you know that, Matt?" he asked curious.
"Matt, dinner is ready" Nyah said entering the room.
"Yes, mom…" he said.
    Nyah stared at JC trying to tell him he had to go to. JC sighted again and stood up. Dinner was the same as always, quiet and almost ready for a new fight. JC ate slow, so he could stay alone in the kitchen with her. Matt and Katie were watching TV in the living room.
"Nyah…" JC said
"What do you want?" she asked with despise
"I was thinking… maybe… we could have dinner tomorrow, the two of us…" Nyah stared at him confused.
"Are you doing this to apologize for what you did?" she said kinda mad
"I… just thought… it would be a good idea… we could... talk…" he said.
"Talk?!" she asked sarcastically, "Please Joshua!! The less thing I want right now is talk to you, and a dinner it’s not gonna me forget what you did… Besides, we can’t leave the kids alone… oh! But wait… I have an idea... Let’s call Kyra…" JC interrupted.
"Can you stop it!!!! God damn it!!!" he said throwing the dishes and glasses that were on the table.
    Nyah put a hand in her mouth. JC had just done that? JC throw all that stuff? Him? The most pacific man she knew? Matt entered the kitchen when he heard the dishes broke.
"What happened?" Matt asked.
"Go to your room" JC said to Matt and Katie.
    Both kids did what JC said.
"What happened, Matt?" Katie asked when they were in their room.
"Nothing, Katie, just some dishes and glasses broke…"
"Is someone hurt?"
"No Katie, no one is hurt"
"Ok, then I’ll play with my dolls"
"Ok" Matt smiled at her.
    Meanwhile…
"This is what you wanted, Nyah!?!" JC asked mad, "Say something!!"
    Nyah was silently, she was shocked about his reaction. She couldn’t believe it, he wasn’t aggressive.
"Aren’t you gonna say something?!?!"
"What do you want me to say?" she said in a low voice.
"What? What you just said? I can’t hear you… why you’re not speaking loud or mad now? Something’s wrong?" he said with a loud voice
"You’re not gonna scare me, Joshua!"
"Oh no?!" he said kicking a chair, "Am I scaring you now?!?!"
"Stop doing that!!"
"This is my apartment!! I’ll whatever I want!!!"
"You’re so damn arrogant!!" she said leaving the kitchen.
    She walked next to him to went out of the kitchen, and he grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"We haven’t finish yet…"
"Let me go!" she said as a warning.
"I said we haven’t finish…"
"What?... You just left a disaster here... isn’t that enough?!" she said releasing her arm
    Then she left. She went to her room, ‘cause she wasn’t sleeping with JC anymore. Her room was in front of the children’s room.
"What happened, Matt?" Katie asked
"Nothing, Katie… just keep playing, ok?"
    Matt went to the door and opened a little bit so he could spy. He wanted to know what was going on, he was scared... he was still a kid. JC went to her door, he didn’t realize Matt was spying.
"Nyah…" JC said to her,  "Nyah, open the door…"
"What do you want?!" she said crying.
"I want to talk to you…"
"I don’t want to talk to you, leave me alone!!"
"Nyah… please forgive... that wasn’t me… you know I’m not like that… you know I’m not aggressive…"
    Nyah opened the door then and looked at him, then she realized Matt was watching them.
"Nyah… please... forgive me…"
"No, Joshua! I’ll never forgive you!! Did you hear that?! Never!!" she said going out the room
"But Nyah… damn it… what do I have to do... I said I’m really sorry... and I’m suffering because of this…"
"There’s nothing you can do!! Absolutely nothing!!!"
    JC looked down. Nyah didn’t say anything. Just crossed the hall to enter in the children’s room, but before she could do that, he spoke again.
"Why Nyah?" he said while she was standing in front of him.
"Because you’re not man enough!! You’re coward!! You lied to me... and I won’t... ever again!! You’re just a fucking lier!"
    JC felt a shiver in his back. He couldn’t believe Nyah was saying that... he felt so angry, so he couldn’t avoid to slap her in her face. Nyah coverred her cheek with a hand and Matt opened the door immediately.
"I’ll never forget that..." Nyah said without taking his hand from the cheek.
"Nyah… don’t, I… I’m so sorry... I..." he said trying to hug her.
"Let me go!! Don’t ever put your horrible hands in my body!!!"
"Nyah…"
"Dad! Leave mom alone!!" Matt said, “you just hit her...”
"Matt, go inside your room" Nyah said
"Mom... what happened?" Katie asked coming to the door.
"Nothing, sweetie, nothing happened..."
    JC move his head saying no and went to his room. Nyah went to the kitchen to clean the disaster he made. She put the chair on its place and started grabbing the broken dishes and glasses. JC entered the kitchen in that moment.
"Stop doing that" he said, "I’ll do it… I throw everything…"
    Nyah stood up and left the kitchen without saying a word.
Chapter End Notes:
So, what d'ya thiink??? =)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab nsasync daddyjc celebritysync presync postsync justin joey chris cheaterjc lance