Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 2 of this chapter. I'm just too wordy! :) *

We stepped out of the car and he let me into the house and up the stairs first. As we hit the landing, I felt hands around my waist and him behind me, pushing me toward the wall. I turned around, giggling, and he stepped close, close enough to feel him, already rigid against me.

“Is this close enough for you?” He breathed hot air down my neck, licking and sucking my skin, making happy noises that made me laugh again.

“Yes,” I sighed. “I’d say this is close enough.” I was lightheaded as I felt lips on my cheek, neck, shoulders. My blouse was being undone and pushed aside and hands were wildly roaming, roughly kneading.

“Let’s go up, or it’s gonna happen right here.” He pushed me toward the stairs and was right on my heels as I climbed all three flights, breathing heavy. The second we entered the bedroom, my blouse was being removed, my bra, jeans and shoes followed, dumped into a pile in the middle of the room. I reached to lift JC’s t-shirt over his head and unbutton his jeans. He pushed them and his briefs off and then rolled my panties down my hips, finally wrapping arms around me and hugging me close to him.

I felt him against me, between us looking for relief. He kissed me, hard, ran his hands down my sides and pushed until the backs of my knees hit the mattress. I broke the kiss, tearing my mouth away from him. He moaned in protest, then let out a low, seductive laugh as I climbed up onto the bed and lay back against the pillows. He followed and landed on me. I wrapped my legs around his, my arms under his, my hand stroking his back as his muscles moved and rippled.  

“I missed you so much,” I heard, just before his lips crushed mine. And then, “I missed this… I’ve wanted this all day,” mumbled against the skin of my shoulder, his stubble prickling me with every movement.  “I need you. Now. I promise, I’ll go slower, later.” He lifted himself slightly, ready. I pressed a hand to his chest.

“Ah-ah,” I said, shaking my head. “You know better.”

“Serena--“

“Not up for debate. Get one. If you don’t, I will, but you will not be touching me without it.” He growled in frustration, but leaned down to kiss my forehead. “Don’t. Move.”

He was back in seconds, dropping a few small square packages on the nightstand, sitting on the side of the bed, ripping one open and rolling the thin film onto himself. “This is so much more fun when you do it,” he said, smoothing it down.

I smirked. “I would have, if you asked me, but you’re in such a hurry.”

“Later,” he said, tossing the wrapper onto the stand and turning the lamp on, then dimming it low. “Do you mind the light? I want to watch you.”

I shook my head and held my arms out to him. He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief as he rolled over on to me and found a nipple, closing his mouth over it and teasing it erect. I gasped and moaned, feeling shockwaves coursing through me already. He made his way to the other one and repeated his actions.

“I thought you were in a hurry,” I said, sighing and writhing under him.

“Mmmmph,” was all I heard, the vibration sending more waves. His tongue flicked faster. I was already on fire, had been since the club.

“Okay, yeah. Please, just…please.”

Obliging, JC moved up on the bed and hovered over me, his eyes watching my face. Clasping his hands in mine, he positioned himself and slid in easily. His eyes slammed shut for moment, his expression so erotic that it made me want him more.

“You feel good,” he whispered, watching me, moving slowly. I fought to keep my eyes open, moving my hips to meet him, pulling him deeper inside me. He found a comfortable rhythm, my body adjusting to him, his lustful sounds in concert with mine. His breathing grew heavier as he moved faster, pushed harder, a sheen of sweat covering both of us.

He gave up trying to watch me, and lowered his head as he concentrated on our movements. I dug my fingers into his hair, brought him near me and whispered into his ear, whispered all the things I thought about when I wasn’t with him, and wanted to be; when I wasn’t near him but longed to be. His breath caught in his throat and the guttural sounds that came from him were incredibly seductive. I wanted him to have what he was working so hard for. 

I wrapped my arms around him, lightly scratching his back and worked my hips to meet his speed. I felt a wave rising, coming up from my toes. He sucked in a breath. “Are you coming?” I breathed into his ear.

He grunted, reaching under me with one hand, pulling and pushing me closer to him as he moved above me.

“I’m… oh my God!” I felt my body thrust upward as a powerful wave washing over me again and again.

“Come with me, let go, just let go.”

I let the sensation roll over me, at first just moaning, then groaning, and as I hit a peak, an involuntary scream that startled him. He laughed, even as he stiffened and convulsed, his skin glowing red, squeezing every drop of his climax. After a final thrust, he groaned, loudly, in satisfaction and lay down on me, out of breath and glistening with sweat.

“Shit,” he heaved, rolling to his side, still laughing. “Almost killed me, there.”

“Again? That’s a nasty habit I have.” I giggled and rolled my head so I could see him, but my eyes slid closed. Tired. So tired. But happy.

“Serena.”

“Hm.” I blinked a few times, forcing my eyelids open again.

“You can’t scream like that, tomorrow. Tyler will be home.” He flinched and rolled out of the way as I grabbed a pillow and aimed at his head.

“Fucker.”

“Yes, but I’m not the one making all the noise.” He rolled toward me again, lying on his stomach, brushing my hair away from my face. “I figured it out.”

“You figured what out?”

“I’ve been thinking about it all day.”

“What? What have you figured out? The secret to how Twinkies last so long? How to soak the tarnish off of a penny? What?”

“No, I know all that stuff,” he said, bobbing his head sarcastically. “I couldn’t figure out what was different about you, until right now.” He picked up a lock of hair, stretched it out and let it go, watching it spring back. “Your hair is curly.”

“Yeah,” I said, shyly. I rolled so my face was buried in the mattress.

He buried a hand in the mass and pulled gently. “What? You don’t like it?”

“It’s just… different,” I said, my voice muffled. I rolled my head again, so I could breathe. “I never wear it curly, ‘cause… you know.”

“Yeah, I know. So, I’m surprised. Therapy is going really well for you, then. Come on, get up, let’s get under the sheets. You can tell me all about how awesome I am for making you go.”

My body protested the movement, but I sat up and moved back while he folded the comforter back and pulled the sheet down. I climbed in and he followed, pulling the sheets around us, then pulling me close to him. I laid half halfway on him, my head on his shoulder, an arm across his mid-section, a leg between his and a foot tucked under one of his legs. He crossed his legs at the ankles, trapping me there. I felt a hand in my hair, playing with my curls-- sensual but also comforting and relaxing to feel his fingers on my scalp, the other hand gently rubbing the skin on my thigh.

“So, tell me about therapy. How’s it going?” He sounded relaxed, a little sleepy, and a lot satisfied.

I sighed against him, curling my hand over the side of his body, around his waist. “Therapy is good. It’s going really well actually.”

“That doesn’t tell me anything. Tell me about it.”

“I—JC, I don’t want to tell you about it. Therapy is for me. It’s between me and my therapist. But it is going well. I’m not angry. I’m letting go of a lot and not feeling controlled by anything or anyone. It’s working.”

“That’s good, that’s all I wanted to know. I’m so proud of you.” He stretched to brush his lips across my forehead. I smiled against his chest. I could not remember feeling so happy. “Are you enjoying your trip so far?”

“Yes! I’m so excited to be here. I missed you.”

“Missed you, too.”  He hit a snag in a curl. I winced and he let go, whispering that he was sorry.  I gave him a soft pat. “What do you want to do tomorrow? Got anything in mind?”

“Well… was Tyler serious about breakfast? Because I can cook.”

He laughed, long and loud. “There’s nothing here to cook.”

“You know how to make some stuff, don’t you?” I lifted my head, leaning on an elbow so I could see him.

“Uhm. Yeah. But that doesn’t mean I would cook it. So, I don’t buy it.”

I nodded slowly. “So, tomorrow. Could you take me to Malibu? I’ve always wanted to go.”

He stroked my cheek with the backs of his fingers, his eyelids heavy and half closed. “Yes, I can take you to Malibu. And wherever else you want to go.”

“Okay, then we have to go to the grocery store because I am cooking dinner tomorrow.”

“You don’t have to cook, sweet girl,” he said quietly. “Tyler was joking,”

“I know. I just…” I glanced up at him, my smile wide. “I’m dying to cook in that giant kitchen.”

He laughed that deep chesty laugh I liked so much. “Crazy. Alright, if you want.”

“Mkay.” I sniffed, smoothing down the hair on his chest. “Question you have to answer.”

“Ahhh, shit,” he said, throwing an arm over his head. ”I should have never offered that. Okay, what.”

“Well…what’s going on with your career? I mean, are you trying to sign a label deal or going independent or are you done, or what? And don’t give me any of that vague shit.”

He struggled with what to say for a few seconds, hands flailing and stuttering. “Well. I mean. There’s not much I really can say—seriously—because there’s not much happening. I’m… talking to some labels. Uhm… I think the fans know that, though. We’ll see what happens.”

I glared at him. He blinked and stared back then rolled his eyes. “Really. I mean… okay, this is confidential, alright, but-- I have a meeting. In New York. With some people. Can’t tell you who, and it’s not a huge deal, I just want to try to push some things forward. That’s all I can say because that’s all that’s happening. I’m not trying to be vague, I’m not.”

I patted his chest softly. “Okay. Okay, I get you. Thank you for letting me drag that out of you. I won’t say anything to anyone.” I made a zipping motion across my lips. “Are you excited though?”

“No,” he said plainly. “Stressed out, kind of. It’s just a long process. They move slowly. And music is so… they’re just skittish, right now. So, it will probably be stressful.”

 “Aw. Well. I want it to go well, for you. Because I’m selfish,” I said with a light laugh. “But also because I really care about you and I want you to have everything you want and not have to fight so hard for it.”

He blew out a long, slow breath. “It’s the fight that makes it worth it. So, Malibu and the grocery store. That’s all you want to see tomorrow? You’re easy.”

“I’m not easy. Maybe a movie. I told you, I don’t care.”

“Then you asked me to drive you an hour out of town.”

“Oh, I can’t take the whining, Chasez. New question.”

“Fuck,” he breathed, grinning. “What?”

“You started this. You said anything.”

“What?”

“Your birth mom. You know her? Have met her? Have a relationship with her?”

He nodded. “I do. I know her. I don’t see her much but we talk. And, I can’t say we’re close but you know, she’s family, so…” He shrugged a shoulder. “I mean, I understand how you feel obligated to Regina and I guess if things were different I might, too. But yeah, she’s good. She’s a great woman, she had kids after me. I’ve met them. I know them.”

I recognized how hard it must have been to talk about her, and I wanted to tread lightly. My curiosity about his birth family was full to overflowing, and though I didn’t want to alienate him I had more questions.

“Are you close to them? You must look just like them.”

“Uhm,” he said, scratching an ear. “Not close, but I know them. I look like my mom. I guess. We all kind of look alike, yeah. And I sound like her.”

“Can she sing?”

Again, he nodded, his eyes downcast. “I get my voice from her. I’ve sang with her, a couple times. It was… it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it.”

My head sank back down to his chest in awe. “Wow. I can’t even imagine.”

“Mmhmm.”  

“So, I mean. What’s her reaction to… you know... everything you’re doing?”

“She uhm, you know, like any parent she’s proud. We talk, here and there, about things. I don’t share too much, like I share with my mom and dad. My… step brothers and sisters, they’re nosy as shit.” He laughed, but it was short and bitter.  They ask about everything, anything. All the time.”

I grinned and laughed into his chest. “Truth? I’d probably be the same way if I found out I had a famous sibling.”

“Maybe. I doubt it, though. You’ve handled knowing me pretty well.” He cupped my chin and pulled me toward him. I pressed my lips to his in a soft kiss, then pulled back. ‘Baby steps,’ I told myself. ‘Let him rest.’

“I won’t ask any more questions tonight. Thank you.”

“I really don’t mind, Serena. I want you to know anything you’re wondering about. Ask away.”

I shook my head, kissed him lightly. “I’m done. Thank you. You’re sweet to answer them.”

“You know what?” His eyes brightened and a slow smile started to spread across his lips.

My eyes narrowed and I gave him a sideways glance. “Uhm. You look like you’re cooking something up. What?”

“It’s later,” he said with a wink. “I’m gonna get us some water. When I get back, it’s on.”

“You’re bossy,” I said, rolling off of him and sitting up, combing my hair back with my fingers. He’d made it more tangled by playing with it.

“You’re sexy,” he answered with a low growl, scrunching his nose, then dropping a kiss on my lips and rolling off of the bed. “Be right back. Don’t move.”

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop love outdoorsex makeupsex hotel boyfriendjc postsync showersex boybands christmas vacation producerjc