Author's Chapter Notes:
Its been a while hope you enjoy!
I think I am literally seeing red right now; I am so irate that I begin to shake. This short-ass Mexican has some big balls to show up here.
“What the hell?!” I scream
Trace is a little nervous I can tell, he hasn’t said anything yet, which is a good thing because if he says anything to me I am liable to go ghetto on his ass!
“I wanted to come check on you; you have been gone for a while. I just wanted to make sure that you were still here”
I am trying to breathe, really I am but I can’t keep my feelings in check.
“You seriously expect me to believe you give a damn about me?” I am officially seeing red right now.
“You sat around with my husband discussing him sleeping with someone other than me! You gave him advice on how he should tell me! You let me look like a complete fool!”
I can in Trace’s face that my words are getting the best of him…he finally opens his mouth to speak
“It’s not what you think, just calm down it’s really no that bad”
Someone please tell me that he did NOT just say that. “Calm down”? Seriously?
“Fuck you, you bastard!-“
“Calm down? Please Trace explain to me why hell I should calm down”
“Because he fucked up ok, he knows it he want to fix this, Mere you haven’t heard the entire story yet, just hear him out-“
“I don’t want to look at him Trace; he is not the man that I married! What kind of husband is he?!”
Look Mere, I have known Justin my entire life, you married him believing you would stay married to him, you owe it to your marriage to try and work this out”
I am beyond fuming at this point, the nerve of this bastard!
“I can’t believe you are gonna stand here and tell me that I owe him! He owes me respect and loyalty, what about that? There were countless times that I layed awake missing him but never did I once go out with someone else, I don’t owe Justin shit!”
Trace has no response for that.
“Amere, I love you like you were my family, I honestly don’t know why he did it, but what I do know is that he regrets it and that he is hurting with you gone”
Why the hell I she telling me all of this shit? I mean really, none of this would be happening if he would keep his dick in his pants!
“Trace, he did this to himself, I couldn’t just say ok and pretend it didn’t just turn my world upside down, he gave me no choice but to leave”
Trace takes a deep breath and he looks straight into my eyes…
“Amere I wouldn’t be asking you to consider talking to him right now I didn’t think you marriage could be saved”
I’m quiet; I am in no mindset to talk to Justin. I don’t want to hear excuse after excuse about why he did it.
“Trace, no ok, I can’t I am so angry, so hurt. It’s taking everything in me not to slap the shit out of you right now!” I snap
Trace’s head hangs low and he just nods at me.
“I understand, but I figured I would give it a shot”
I nod in response, I need to get him out of here, I can’t have him here much longer.
“Can you please leave now Trace” I whisper feeling the lump in my throat grow by the second.
He just stands there for a moment, not sure what to do, I try to wait patiently for him to leave, but he doesn’t appear to be moving.
“Tace---“I choke out
He looks at me with an expression I have never seen before.
“Just to let you know I’m not choosing sides here, I love you both and this entire thing is affecting me too; the thought of you two really being over, hurts”
And with that he leaves; I have no response, I just stand there staring at the spot where he stood trying to figure how the hell my life ended up here.
Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think...good or bad!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj marriedj