Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, so I know it has been forever since I last updated! I have been crazy with work and school lately! This isn't the best chapter that I have written but it is something!

*Don't own don't sue!
I don't speak to her at first; I just simply stand there in shock.

"Amere, hunny, are you holding up alright?" she asks hesitantly.

I'm not sure how I am supposed to answer such a question. No, I am not fine because your precious Justin can't keep his dick in his pants! Instead of that response I opt for a more generic answer...

"Do I look like I am holding up Lynn?" I am a little irritated at how dumb her question is.

Lynn just sits there fidgeting with her hands; she has yet to look me straight in the eyes.

"I don't know what to say Amere, I didn’t know"

I scoff at her comment

"Trace knew Lynn how could you not know? Justin tells you everything"

She instantly hardens, and her head snaps up at me.

"What do you mean Trace knew?"

"Justin told me Trace knew that the two of them were trying to come up with a wasy for Justin to tell me" I snap.

"Lynn why are you here? I don't know if Justin told you to come or you just felt sorry for me but---"
"Justin doesn't know I'm here Amere, I came for you"

My mouth won't open, I have nothing to say.

"Lynn, if Justin didn't call you--who did?"

"Rachel, she called and told me that you needed me"

Rachel, she is like a sister to me, she was the one who introduced Justin to me. I was not interested in meeting her pop star cousin, but she kept insisting so I finally gave in.

"How does Rachel know?"

Now, I am beginning to think that everyone knew but me, which isn't making me feel any better.

"She was worried when you didn't answer your phone for an entire day. She called Justin to check on you and that's when the shit hit the fan"

"So which one of you found me?" I ask curiously.

That's when I se Lynn smile, she looks at me with a small smile and pats the seat next to her.

"Ooh sweetie, neither one of us found you"

Now I am really confused, if neither of them found me then who the hell---

"Justin found you Amere"

I don't know whether I should be pissed or touched at this point.

"What do you mean Justin found me?"

"The day you left, he and Mike called all over the place looking for you, they went to several places, they eventually found you here. Justin has Mike checking on you to make sure you don't leave without him knowing. He's trying to give you your space, but he wants a chance to talk to you"

I'm glad I 'm sitting down right now, because I am pretty sure I'm about to fall over.

Lynn lets out a long sigh

"He has a horrible way of showing it, but he loves you Amere"

"You don't cheat on people you love Lynn"

She sits there quietly shaking her head

"I can honestly say I don't know what happened to him, I never thought Justin, my son would do something like this. I thought I raised him better."

Its quiet for a few moments, I look over at Lynn to speak, and I notice tears streaming down her face.

"Lynn" I whisper

"I'm sorry Mere, I am soo sorry he did this to you" she cries.

I can't do anything but cry myself. How did this happen? How did one man do so much damage? All I can do is cry in Lynn's arms, I feel so empty. As Lynn holds me there is a soft knock on the door. Lynn goes to answer it. I know something must be wrong because she won't open the door all the way.

"What's wrong Lynn, who is it?"

She opens the door wider in order for me to see...
It’s Trace and my anger rises again.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj marriedj