Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you guys for your reviews, I will see what I can come up with, I am still trying to figure out what I want the characters to do...so here goes nothing!
You know when you are watching a movie on Lifetime and you see this poor stupid girl, completely oblivious to her husband having an affair and you think- 'how can she be so dense?'.....

I'm now THAT girl.

I always thought that I was the type of women who would know about the affair and confront her husband, or at least the not the type of girl that sits there looking stupid as her husband confesses to sleeping with another women, but here the fuck I sit looking stupid, as my husband confesses that he slept with another woman! I look at him, and he's still standing in the damn doorway. He's not rocking on his heels like he usually does when he's nervous, there are no apparent signs of tears. He's just standing there like he just told me the fucking wheather or something! And then the jackass speaks...

"Amere, we were trying to figure out how I should tell you--"

We? who the hell is--oh HELL No! My stomach begins to turn, 'we' there was supposed to be one 'we' and that is 'us'. By the look on his face I know he can tell what I'm thinking right now.

"Not her Amere, Trace" he whispers.

I feel like someone has just stabbed me--in the back! Of course Trace would know; Trace knows everything about Justin. I should have known this would happen, I married Justin Timberlake for God's sakes. You just don't marry people like him, because this is the type of shit that happens.
I sit here trying to catch my breath, I feel as though the walls are closing in on me. I'm numb all over, except for this undescribable pain in my chest, the type of pain that hurts so intensely you are not able to utter a word, because it hurts just that bad. It has become a waiting game on who will speak next. I don't know how long we stayed there motionless, but it all becomes too much for Justin.

"Amere it was only one time, it was nothing ok? it just happened"

The time bomb that had been ticking inside of me has finally went off, here it comes- I feel my anger begin to bubble over.

"One time! do you think that means shit to me? Do you?!"

Before I know it, I'm throwing things; anything I see in front of me.

"That nothing to you changes everything, EVERYTHING for ME!...how dare you! so explain this to me, did you and Trace have a few beers laughing it up about what a nice piece of ass you tapped while I'm sitting here waiting, wishing, praying to God that you will come home back to me!"

He almost looks shocked that I would accuse him of doing such a thing..

"That's not how it was and you know it!"

"Oh but I don't know do I, I don't know shit apparently, I didn't know that I had married a cheating bastard, I really don't know you at all!" I snap

I fly over to the closet and begin ripping my clothes off their hangers. I can't stay here another second. I frantically start putting my belongings into my suitcases.

"Baby, please don't do this, please don't leave" he begs.

I chuckle at his remark, he can't really be serious, can he?

"Why can't I leave? It appears to me that you checked out of this marriage already"

He sucks in a breath, before he gets up enough courage to respond to me.

"I did NOT check out, will you just let me explain and tell my side, please"

His side, what the hell?, I don't owe him anything!

"I don't want to hear anymore Randall, you have told me all I need to know" I spit

He turns me around to face him, and I do what no woman has ever thought of doing to this man, I slap him--HARD. I see his left cheeck bright red from my hand.

"Don't you DARE touch me!" I scream

All I can think of is his hands touching some woman other than me, and my heart begins to hurt more, which until now, I didn't think was possible.

"I don't want you touching me with those hands" I choke out.

I zip up my suitcases and head towards the door, but he blocks it. He just stands there looking at me, and for the first time I notice that he is crying. I turn my focus on something else, anything besides his face. The sight of him literally makes me sick.

" Just stay here, just don't leave, I'll sleep downstairs, just don't walk out on me" he pleads

I stand there a little bit longer, my mind dizzy from everything going on , my thoughts are interrupted yet again by him.

"Amere just say something" he begs me

I look up at him, tears falling from both of our eyes and I say the only thing I can feel, the one thing I never imagined myself saying to him...

"I hate you"

It's not very loud, but its there, out in the open. He slowly moves past the door without uttering a word. I can barely see how to get to my car because of this fresh flood of tears. I finally make it to the car throwing my bags in the back. I pull out of the drive and just the before the house leaves my sight, I stop and look back-

"I hate you" I whisper
Chapter End Notes:
Ok, I am not sure where I will be taking it from here....any ideas anyone?! haha


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj marriedj