Story Notes:
This is my first attempt at actually posting one of my random thoughts and forming a story with it. Let me know what you think, I am not sure if I will continue it or not.
I'm mad.
This has been going on long enough.
I'm tired of it, ALL of it.
Why the hell do I even try; none of it even matters to him. He's here one minute and gone the next.

-Clothes are thrown everywhere as I have been attempting to fill his many suitcases.-

Just once, just one time it would be nice if he said he'd stay. I'm not some teenie bop groupie waiting by his tour bus, I am his WIFE! I gave up everything to be with him. I left a job that I loved because I said he was worth it. I left my home, my friends, my family, and he can't even make time for me.

It wasn't always like this, there was a time where I really thought that he loved me, now I am not so sure. The only time he utters those words are when he is asked about me on Oprah. I am beginning to think that there never was a Justin and Amere Timberlake, just Justin. He's been home for 2 days, and he has just been dying to get away from me, I don't know what I have done to make him act this way towards me. Here I am trying to pack his clothes for his next appearance; my heart breaking each time I place another item into his suitcase.

I finally can't take it anymore, my vision is becoming blurry from the tears that are threatening to spill from my eyes. I have to sit on the edge of the bed and try to calm myself down before I completely breakdown. I'm so busy willing my tears away, I never noticed Justin appear in the doorway staring at me.

"Amere-"

I don't want to look at him, I don't want him to know that he has finally gotten to me.

"Amere-" he calls again.

He starts taking steps towards me; but I hold my hand out to stop him; I don't want him near me pretending that he actually cares. I want to be alone...it's what I have grown accustomed to anyway.

"Please let me talk to you"

He's begging now, his voice almost sounds sincere; almost like he's the old Justin, but I know better. I finally look up at him letting the tears fall freely now, I can't fight them anymore, hell I can't fight HIM anymore. As I look at him all I can think is..."you don't love me anymore." What I didn't realize is that I had actually spoken those words.

God knows I don't want to know the answer, I just don't think I can handle the truth, but despite my mental refusals, I get it anyway.

"Amere, I do love you."

I suck in my breath, what just happened? He's looking at me with that look in his blue eyes that says "I love you"- the one I saw on our wedding day. But there is something off, I know there is...so I have to ask-

"Then why do you always leave? Why do you pretend that you're too busy for me? What did I do Justin, what went wrong?"

I was somewhat expecting him to say he didn't know, and that we can work on our marriage, and that he would stay so we could sort everything out, but I was blind-sighted with two little words...

"I cheated"

And my heart stopped.
Chapter End Notes:
I do not know any of the characters, they are strictly fiction.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj marriedj