Two days later

"Mommy, dis (this)." Kara pointed out a coloring book with a picture of Disney's Pocahontas on the cover. "I want dis." she gazed at the specific item sitting on the second shelf in the toy store.

"Just...take the damn thing." she spoke underneath her breath. "And I don't want you tellin' me you want this and that when we get in the car. You better get everything you want now. I'm not coming back to this store anytime soon." she picked up a Barbie doll and two other coloring books on her way out the isle. "Where's Lynn?" she spoke, scanning the place.

"Giselle, over here!" she gazed at Lynn who had her eyes on a comforter. "Come look at this."

"Kara, stay with your sister. I'll be right back." she ambled towards her.

Justin tossed the ball, watching as it swiftly fell into the basket. "Haha! Ten to your...measly three. Ahaha." he watched as Randall carried the ball his way.

"I didn't realize you were this good at basketball. Why didn't you ever try out for professional..." he shook his head.

"Wasn't too interested. Besides..." he grabbed the ball. "...you ever met one of 'em? I'm an ant compared to them." he heaved the ball, watching as it fell into the hoop. "Eleven." he counted. "You sure you don't wanna...call it quits. I'm whoopin' yo' ass. Haha." he joked.

"I'm not a giver upper, son." he tossed the ball to him.

"Suit yourself." he spoke, shrugging his shoulders. "If I make it this time, you have to...cook dinner for us. Tonight." he shook his head pathetically.

"Okay, and if you don't...it's the other way around."

"Oh, no problem. 'Cause I know how to cook. But what about you?" he threw the ball. They both surveyed it as it slowly fell into the basket. "Ha! You owe us dinner." he brushed pass him, taking a seat at the table.

"Dinner it is." he joined him. "What do you wanna do now?" he wiped down his damp face with a hand towel.

"I'm so friggin' hot. Damn it's hot as hell out here. Where's my water?" he grabbed his bottle of water sitting on the pavement by his chair. "I know I never asked, but um..." he met eyes with his father. "...how's your other family?"

"They're good. Courtney asked about you." he flashed him a strange look.

"Courtney?" his eyes immediately lit up when he realized what he was talking about. "Ohhh that Courtney. How is she? Last time we saw each other had to be about...five years." he nodded. "I um..." he smirked. "There's a reason why you mentioned her, isn't it?"

"Actually, yeah. You know that girl is obsessed with you." his eyes lit up. "I don't understand. I mean, one day she's bad mouthing you. Saying how much she hates you and now...she's listening to your music and..." he broke out laughing. "It's very odd. I mean, you guys never got along. Now she loves you. Haha."

"That is weird." he put his focus on the pool. "Okay, I gotta ask this. I mean, I know I'm engaged and all but I'm a man. And a sexually active man." he paused. "How does she look now? She should be around my age, right?"

"Yep. Twenty-two to be exact. And yes, she's developed now." he chuckled softly. "She wanted to see you. I dunno. Maybe I'll stop her by before I head back to town."

"Cool." he gulped down some of his icy cold water. "Fu...brain freeze. Brain freeze!" he squinted his eyes shut. Randall sat there, laughing to himself.

4:58 p.m.

Giselle sat at a round table eating with Lynn and her two girls. "I have this theory. Justin was still going to get that ten bedroom mansion he was talking about. So, I was thinking..." she took a sip of her juice. "Maybe I should convert one room into a...game room or something. You know, that way whenever company comes over they'll have somewhere to go when they wanna play games. What do you think? Justin was leaving everything up to me and I really don't know shit about redecorating." she gasped, realizing she blurted out a curse word. "I'm sorry. My fault. I meant to say...nada. Haha." she chewed on her chicken sandwich. "Any way...I thought maybe, you would have some suggestions."

"Well, I think that would be very constructive. Especially for the kids." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess." she could hear a few people gasping, and muttering around her. She happened to gaze at the sixteen inch TV they had hanging from the hall, noticing the familiar face on it.

...recovered from his dressing room.

She put all of her focus on it, listening closely.

Over a year ago, the hot prince of pop was rumored to be dating one of his former co-stars from the new mickey mouse club. Christina Aguilera and the hot stud have been friends for a little over a decade now. The two were caught exiting his hotel suite last year when they were filming the first season of Livin' Large, which is one of the WB's television hit series. This picture you see here was token by Aguilera herself...

She gasped when she recognized the face and the body to go with it. The only good thing about it, was that his private part was blurred out. "Oh my god." she mumbled, holding her head down in embarrassment. A few people recognized her and slowly begin showing up at her table one by one to apologize for all of her problems and uncertainties.

"What is going on?" Lynn asked, slowly gazing at the TV. "What the...oh my god. Is that Justin?"

We will be back with an update right here on channel twelve news.

"We have to go." she stood up, helping Oteriah and Kara out of their seats. "Come on. We have to go."

"Giselle?" Lynn called, following behind them. "Maybe there's an explanation for all this. This isn't like my son to be showing his body on national television like this." they all hopped in the car, carefully pulling out of the semi-crowded parking lot.

"I don't know what to think anymore. I just hope it's not true. He better not have slept with her." she spoke only loud enough for her to here.

An half an hour later, they had made it back home. She parked the car in the garage and stepped out, following everyone else inside. She immediately met up with Justin who was in the kitchen talking with both Paul and Randall. "Hi." she greeted, making her way towards the refrigerator.

"Hey." Paul and Randall greeted in unison, slowly realizing how poignant she looked. She grabbed a can of soda and a bag of cheetos then proceeded out of the kitchen.

"I'll be back." Justin excused himself, following the way she went. "Baby?" he spoke, entering the bedroom where she was located. "I just found out some good news. They're building a ten bedroom mansion a few miles from our house. They said it won't be ready for another three months. So I was thinking..."

"You know..." she turned to face him. "This is what I was thinking..." she began, desperately wanting to slap the mess out of him. "I was thinking that maybe...we should move into our own houses. Just until we decide to marry. I just feel that you shouldn't move in with your lover until they have both...released the skeletons out of their closets. So let me go first..." he returned a questioning look. "During our break up, I was romantically linked with someone." his whole mood slowly begin to change. "You know Kevin? Well, we slept with each other." his eyes lit up. "That's right." she rested her hand on her hip in attitude. "We made love. And I actually enjoyed every bit of it. Oh and you wanna know something else? I sucked his dick." he looked away, feeling his heart beat erratically. "And I liked every bit of it. Now...your turn." he gritted his teeth in fury while burning a hole into her.

"Why are you just now telling me this? Is this supposed to...make me love you more?" she crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't lie to me. Just...tell the truth. You didn't really sleep with him, did you? I mean, after lying to me about it." she nodded timidly.

"Yeah. I slept with him. After lying to you about it. And he has a really...big dick. Maybe even bigger than yours." she purposely tried ticking him off.

"I don't have time for this." he turned, yanking the bedroom door open.

"You don't have time for what? Is it me you don't have time for? Huh, Justin?!" she shouted. "You don't have time to confess all of the sins you committed. But you do have time to go and fuck some other bitch, now don't you?" he slammed the door shut, quickly walking over to her.

"What the hell did you just say?" she backed away the closer he had gotten. "What did you just say?" he spoke, never breaking a smile. She knew then that she had pissed him off.

"You heard me. I shouldn't have to repeat myself." she looked away, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't get you. What the hell is your problem? I don't understand what I did to be given this bitchy ass attitude of yours." he spoke angrily.

"You don't? Okay, well why don't you ask your friend Christina. I'm sure she'll have a clue what I'm talking about, since you don't." she ambled towards the bathroom.

"Christina? I don't understand. What does she have to do with this?" he asked, following behind her.

"Just leave me alone, you jack ass. I should've known you were unfaithful. I mean, look at you." she sized him up. "You're Justin Timberlake. The number one bachelor in the country." she attempted to close the door when he held it open with his hand.

"That was really harsh." he entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "No more playing games. You better tell me right now what the fuck is going on." he demanded.

"Well..." she released a soft sigh. "Let's start off by saying that I saw a naked picture of you on the news today. It seems to me that you haven't been too faithful with me lately." he held his head down, all of a sudden feeling completely terrible because he knew what she was talking about.

"Baby..." he rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Look, I was gonna tell you. I just..."

"You just what?" she turned to face him with her hand on her hip.

"I...I forgot." she flashed him a look of disbelief. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Is that all you can say? You're sorry?" she shook her head pathetically. "You damn right you're sorry." she brushed pass him, immediately feeling a hand stop her. "Don't touch me!" she yanked her arm away. "How could you forget to tell me something like that? I know out of all the months we've been separate, it passed through that little measly...mind of yours." those exact words ticked him off. "You just didn't wanna tell me. You selfish, cheating ass playa!"

"Excuse me? First of all, I'm not a cheater. I don't cheat! Me fucking Christina happened when we were separate. And secondly, you shouldn't even be the one getting all worked up over this. You slept with your friend Kevin and sucked his dick. But it was a whole different story when I asked for the favor. Nooo. You wanted to wait 'til marriage."

"Yeah and so what?" his eyes lit up.

"So what?" he shook his head in pity. "My point exactly. You have changed. You don't care about people's feelings anymore. Everything is all about you. I can't even...ughh!!! How the fuck could you do something like this? You haven't even known this guy for two years and you're already sucking his fucking dick. Damn you!" he shouted.

"No. Damn you, you son of a bitch! You could go to hell for all I care. You...two-faced bastard."

"The only two-faced bastard around here is you. Fucking slut. How in the hell are you gonna go around sucking and fucking dudes dicks when you don't even have a relationship with them? You think you're setting an example for your kids? God...I swear. I hope Kara doesn't have your attitude. You're the most...selfish person I've ever known." those words brought tears to her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well you know what? Maybe us getting back together was a big mistake. Us getting together period was a mistake, because you don't care what you say to people. And you know just what to say to put a person down." he instantly begin to regret his foul behavior towards her. "I could...kill you right now. But I can't and I won't." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "I'm going downstairs."

"Giselle..." he reached out for her.

"Go to hell." she spoke, departing the room.
____________

9:00 p.m.

For five hours, Justin and Giselle haven't said a word to each other. She occupied her time with Oteriah and Kara. And he on the other hand, kept busy giving all of his attention to Randall, Lynn and Paul. "So, when are you guys heading back home?" Paul asked curiously.

"I dunno. Probably tomorrow evening." he answered, keeping his gaze on Lynn who was watering the grass. "Can I ask you something?" he sat up in his seat. "You know when you and mom have arguments...how far do they usually go? Do you sometimes call her out her name? You know, like bitch or slut ?"

"Haha." he broke out laughing. Randall also laughed along with him. "You have no idea what we go through. She beats on me when she feels that she's in the wrong."

"Oh yeah?" he was a little bit surprised. "She doesn't seem like the...abusive type."

"Well looks can be deceiving. She hates to be wrong. And sometimes I ended up blurting those words out. But it's not like I mean it. All of that is just...said around the heat of the moment." he nodded.

"How long do you guys usually stay mad at each other? Does it be for a whole day or..."

"Nah. Not really. There was one time when it lasted that long. But we don't let it get that far. You see, it's not good to stay mad at each other for long periods of time. You should always try and make up before the day end."

"That's right." Randall agreed. "Don't ever go to sleep mad at each other. You may never know when it's your time to go. And you don't want your last words to be, 'Go to hell, you crazed woman!' Ahaha." they all broke out laughing.

"Yeah. Haha." he laughed faintly. "I guess you guys are right."

"Of coarse we are. Now you better go make up with your fiancé. Especially if you wanna marry her." Paul suggested.

"Yeah. I think I might just do that." he rose from his seat. "Thanks guys. I'll...let you know what happened. If everything turns out okay." he proceeded towards the sliding door.

"Have fun." he lowered his eyes at him.

"Very funny." he entered the house, ambling towards the living room. His eyes directly focused in on Kara who was running towards him.

"Hi, daddy! Bye, daddy!" he chuckled, watching the one year old exit the house. He continued up the stairs towards the guest room where they were sleeping in.

"Why do grown ups fight?" he over heard Oteriah talking on his way to the room.

"Well...grown ups tend to disagree a lot. And that's how most of the fights start. Then you can just have a boyfriend who's so used to being the boss and that's how they can start too. Everything has to go his way." he had a feeling she was referring to him.

"Why do boys like to be the boss?"

"Haha, well most boys have an ego. If things don't go their way, they feel like they're being mistreated. Because they're either too used to being in charge or they're simply...spoiled. Like your step daddy for instance. He's one spoiled man. But you can't really blame him. He got his way practically all his life. That's how most rich people are. He has a sweet heart though." he smiled to himself.

"You like fighting with Justin?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ummm, maybe just a little bit. Ahaha." he reached up, knocking three times on the door. "Ut oh. Someone's at the door. Let's go see who it is." seconds later, the door flew open, revealing the specific woman. "Um..."

"Who is it, mommy?"

"Tee Tee, I have to go check up on Justin. I'll be right back, okay?" she nodded. "See you in a few." she stepped out, shutting the door behind her.

"Can we talk?" she walked pass him, ambling down the hall towards their bedroom. They both entered the dimmed room, taking a seat on the bed. He had a hard time figuring out what he wanted to say, because he knew this whole thing was his mistake. If he told her about him and Christina the moment after it happened, none of this would've emerged. "I'm...I'm terribly sorry." he broke the silence between them. "I know I should've told you after it happened. I just...I was afraid our relationship would part even more. And I...I didn't wanna completely loose you." she slowly gawked his direction, meeting eyes with his.

"The best thing you should've done was told me. I mean, the thought of you fucking her doesn't really tick me off. It's the thought of you trying to get back with me after doing what you did. That there makes me feel used. Like I'm not even worthy of knowing the truth." she looked away, freeing all of the tears bottled up inside her. "I do deserve the truth, don't I?" he nodded.

"Yes. You do." he bit his lip, hesitant to ask what was on his mind. "About Kevin." he paused. "Does he really have a bigger dick then mines?" she broke out laughing.

"God. Ahaha. Is that the only thing you can think of at a time like this?"

"What? You expect for me not to be curious about something like that? A guy doesn't like to hear that another man's dick is bigger then theirs. Especially from the love of their life." she sniffled, wiping under her diluted eyes.

"Truthfully, I really wouldn't know." he sat there in confusion. "I didn't sleep with him. I just...said that so you could feel the pain I was in." he reached out, grasping her hand in his.

"I'm really sorry. I mean it." she watched as he kneeled in front of her, positioning himself between her legs. "You forgive me?" she smirked at him. "What do I have to do to earn your forgiveness? Hmm?" he pecked her on the lips. "Do I have to...deflower you?" she flashed him a confused look.

"Deflower?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I meant to say...make loveeeee." he hovered over her.

"Justin? Hahaha." he trailed his hand up her thigh, gripping her butt. "Stop! Ahahaha." she laughed hysterically. "I said stop it." he begin nibbling and sucking on her weak spot. "Ohhh god. Okay, wait. Stop, stop, stopppp!!!" she moaned.

"Okay." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "What is it?"

"Before we go further. You better tell me how Christina was in bed." he rolled his eyes.

"Not this again. To tell you the truth, I don't even remember half of the shit we did. I was too drunk." she lowered her eyes at him.

"So you're telling me you were drunk when you slept with her? You idiot! That's how Kara was conceived, remember? We were both drunk when we did it. Do you even remember slipping on a condom?"

"Ummm..." he bit his lip in thought. "No. I...I don't remember." she immediately pushed him off her.

"You're...you are so irresponsible." he sat up, flashing her a look of questioning. "I swear, if you got her pregnant...you can just forget about ever deflowering me again." with that, she departed the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Shit." he mumbled, falling back against the bed. What the heck was he going to do now? If Christina was pregnant with his baby, his relationship with Giselle would be ruined. Or it simpler terms, the relationship would be over.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant