4 months and 2 weeks later

Justin drove full speed down the road, talking on his cell phone. "Just please call me when you get this message. I know you had the baby by now and...I just wanna know when I can come over and see her." he bit his lip in thought. "All right um...I'll talk to you later." he turned the phone off. "Damn." he couldn't take it anymore. He had to see her. He quickly made a u-turn, proceeding the opposite direction.

Giselle laid in bed gazing at her baby girl. After being in the hospital for three days, she had finally made it back home.

Justin stepped up on the porch, reaching out to ring the doorbell. He gritted his teeth in anger as he gazed at Giselle's car parked in the drive way. "Giselle?" he called, knocking hard on the door. Unsuspectingly, the door flew open revealing an unfamiliar woman. She looked like she could pass for a Hispanic. "Uhhh..."

"You have some problems. Knocking on the door like that."

"I um, I'm sorry. I just need to speak with Giselle." the lady rested her hand on her hip in attitude.

"And who are you?" she asked with a slight bit attitude.

"I'm Justin. Um...Giselle's ex-fiancé." her eyes lit up "I just wanted to see her and the baby. I..."

"Oh yes! Justin Timberlake. Come on in." she stepped aside, allowing him to enter the house. "She can't move too much, so you'll have to come upstairs." he followed her up the stairs. "I'm Finesse. Her mother."

"Oh...I'm so sorry for not..." he shook his head. "Never mind that. It's a pleasure meeting you. Really." she pulled one of the bedroom doors open.

"You too." he peered in the room, gazing in on Giselle who laid in bed breast feeding the baby. For some reason, he felt angry and happy at the same time. For one, he missed her and the last time he saw her was a few months ago. Secondly, she didn't even call him to let him know a thing.

"Hey." she quickly looked away, meeting eyes with his. "Nice to see you...made it back home." she watched as he pulled out a chair, taking a seat in front of her. "I just wanna say that...I'm very happy everything went okay with you. And the baby of coarse." she could tell he was upset from the glow in his eyes. "Just one question. What the hell were you thinking?" she looked down to gaze at the baby who continued sucking on her nipple. "I'm already pissed we haven't seen each other for god knows how long. I've been calling you and you haven't returned any of my calls. Now..." he chewed on his inner lip, forcing his anger inside. "You have the baby, and don't tell me shit. It's like I never even impregnated you. This whole thing is getting outta control. I wanna know how you feel about me. The god honest truth." she cleared her throat.

"Would you like to hold her?" she asked, ignoring a word he said. He gazed at the baby, slowly feeling himself calm down. He was so angry, he had completely forgotten the baby was there.

"Yeah. Sure." he stood up, carefully accepting the baby from her. Just the sight of her brought a smile to his face. He was completely speechless. Words couldn't express the way he felt.

He didn't think in a million years he would be a father so soon. To a beautiful baby girl. "She's beautiful." he took his seat, never taking his eyes off her. "This is...unbelievable. How much did she weigh?"

"Eight pounds, four ounces." his eyes lit up interestingly. "She has a head full of hair." he lifted his head, peering in her eyes.

"Like you?" she looked away, biting her lip in thought. "Why didn't you call me? I mean...did you even care about what was going on with me during those four long months? I didn't think you would avoid me so...I started thinking something bad had happened to you. I was worried." he burned a hole into her. "It was like...you had fallen off the face of earth."

"I..." she exhaled heavily. "I've just been busy and...I just had a lot of shit on my mind. I couldn't..." he looked away, putting his focus back on the baby.

"Just...forget it. I'm just gonna stop caring about us since obviously...you stopped a long time ago." he placed a soft kiss on the baby's forehead. "What's her name?"

"Um...Kara. Kara Giselle Timberlake." he smiled slyly.

"You gave her my last name." he nodded. "Cool. That was the least you could do. Well..." he stood to his feet. "I'm gonna leave you...to yourself now. You don't look like you too much...want me around. So..." he carefully handed her back the baby. "I'll come back tomorrow to see her."

"I'll...call you." he shook his head, slowly ambling towards the door.

"Don't bother." he departed the room, shutting the door behind him.
_____________

A year later (2008)

Kara ran down the hall holding a teddy bear in her hands. "Kara!!!!!" Oteriah ran after her. "Give me back my bear!!!! Mommy!!!! Kara won't give me mister bear!!!" she screamed.

"Oh stop with all that noise. You guys are giving me a headache." Giselle spoke from the sofa in the living room. "I'm sorry. They're...always like that." she explained to Kevin, her friend who sat beside her. "I'm getting tired." she spoke, guzzling up the last bit of beer. "What time is it?"

"Ummm..." he glanced at his watch. "Nine fifty. Yeah." he stretched. "I think I better go." he stood up, stretching his arms and legs. "Wooo! I'll see you later."

"All right." she watched him walk towards the door. "Drive safely." he smiled, exiting the house afterwards. She sat there in a daze. All she could think about was diving in bed and calling it a night.

On her way up the stairs, she heard the door bell go off. "Damn." she jogged back down stairs towards the front door. "Who is it?!"

"It's me." she unlocked the door, gradually yanking it open. To her surprise, it was Justin standing there with a bag of food in his hands. "Hey."

"Um...wassup? I thought you were..."

"Just came back." he walked pass her, inviting himself in. "Where's Kara? I brought her some food."

"Mommy! Mommy!" Kara called, running in the living room where she was located.

"Hey baby girl!!" she ran towards him with her arms stretched out.

"Daddy!!!" he embraced her in a hug.

"Hey. I missed you." he kissed her on the cheek. "Look what I brought you. Taco bell!!"

"Yayy!!" she spoke excitedly.

"Where's your sister? I have something in here for her as well." he pulled the contents out, sitting them on the coffee table. "Mmm." he chewed on one of her cinnamon twists. "Good."

"Hi, Justin." he looked up to gaze at Oteriah.

"Hey, Tee Tee. You hungry? I bought some food." he stood to his feet. "Why don't you guys go eat that in the kitchen, okay? I'll be getting your things ready in the meantime." he watched the two head towards the kitchen with their food. "Any way..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets, slowly meeting eyes with Giselle who remained on the sofa. "I was gonna take...Kara off your hands for a few days. Tee Tee is welcomed to come if it's okay with you." she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's fine. Um, you wanna come help me get their things ready?"

"Sure." they entered the room upstairs, immediately occupying their time by gathering up a few things for Oteriah and Kara. "I saw the special on TV. You looked great. I especially enjoyed the blue bikini." she chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I'm sure you did." she tossed a few clothes in a duffle bag. "I saw you on the cover of play girl." she turned to face him. "You're posing nude now?"

"Hahaha." he broke out laughing. "No. I was actually wearing some tight ass undies. Now I remember why I wear boxers. Those things have to be the worse..." he shook his head pathetically. "Luckily they were paying me a whole shit load of money."

"Yeah. Luckily." she tied a knot in one of the duffle bags. "So how long are you gonna have them? You know I can't be in this house by myself too long."

"I don't see why not." he stood by the sliding door, gazing out at the beach. "You can chill by the beach. Maybe..." he turned to face her. "Maybe you'll meet a handsome guy and..." she rolled her eyes. "...fall in love."

"Whatever." she took a seat on the bed. "I can't be in love with two guys. Now can I?"

"Oh?" he joined her side. "And who is this other guy you're in love with? Because I sure as hell know it's not me." she chuckled softly.

"Don't play dumb with me. Who else could I be in love with?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I know you're not referring to me, because you don't act like you're in love with me. Especially after you called off our engagement because of my...father." she rolled her eyes in irritation.

"You know why I..."

"Yeah I know. You didn't wanna interfere with our relationship. Something we never had to begin with." he rose from the bed. "I better be going. I gotta meet Stephanie back at the house."

"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention her. How is she doing? It's so hard to believe you moved on already. I thought maybe..."

"Come here." he motioned her over. She stood there with a clueless look on her face. "Would you..." he gripped her waist, leisurely pulling her towards him. "...bring your ass over here?" he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "I told you, we are not seeing each other." he kissed her once more. "She's just an assistant. I didn't wanna replace you, but after realizing how hard it was trying to set my schedule and all that other stuff...I had to hire someone." he explained. "That is cool with you, right? I mean..."

"Oh yeah. You have to do what you gotta do." he trailed his hands down her back, placing them on her butt. "Stop that." she slid his hands away. "I told you about touching my ass. You're only supposed to do that with girlfriends. Not ex-girlfriends." she broke from his grip.

"Sure." he spoke sarcastically. "Any way, I'm leaving now. Tell the girls to meet me outside." he yanked the door open. "Oh, I almost forgot." he tossed her a condom. "That's for your friend Kevin. When he comes over for some...pussy."

"You..." she picked up a brush, heaving it at him. It flew by him, missing his head by an inch. "Asshole!" she could hear him laughing down the hall. He would always make a joke about something like that when he knew it wasn't true. The truth was that he wanted her back. And he had to play it off by pulling a joke on her every once in a while.

Around six that evening...

"Hey." Justin entered the office where his assistant Stephanie was. "How are things coming along in here?" he asked, taking a seat beside her.

"Um..." she sat back, running her hand over her hair in frustration. "All right, I guess. Just...a little stuffy in here." she spoke, fanning herself.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was hot in here." he stood up, quickly changing the temperature on the AC unit. "I put it to seventy. Any way..." he took a seat on the desk in front of her. "I just wanted to tell you that you're doing a wonderful job. You know, being that this is your first week working for me." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you." he nodded.

"No problem. And umm...just to clear things up. You get paid a salary. No hourly wages. And you get your check every first day of the month." she nodded. "Now is that cool with you? You're free to tell me if you don't agree with anything. I don't mind hearing your opinions."

"No. Everything is fine." he flashed her a smile. "But um...there is something I was concerned about. Is everything okay with you? I just...I've been noticing how tense you get whenever I mention Giselle." he looked away, fiddling with his fingers in boredom. "You miss her, don't you?" he stood up, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I dunno. Should I? I mean..." he turned to face her. "I see her frequently, so I really don't see why I should be...missing her in that way." she chuckled softly.

"All right. Well if you don't miss her..." she stood up, leisurely unzipping her top, flashing him her naked chest. "Prove it." she took a few steps towards him. "I want you to kiss me."

"Haha." he shook his head pathetically. "You know this is very unprofessional. You're my assistant." she shrugged her shoulders.

"So. Giselle was also your assistant and you had no problem fucking her." she rested her hands on her hips. "What do I have to do to make you touch me...the way that you touched her? Do I have to be this...big, rich celebrity like Britney Spears? Haha." he stood there, gazing at her chest area. "What? You like what you see? You wanna..." she stood closely in front of him. "...touch 'em?"

"Hmm." he reached out, cupping her breasts in his hands. She watched as he twirled his tongue around one nipple, sucking and nibbling along the way. "Hmm." he pulled back. "Tasty, but I prefer chocolate tits instead. I'm sorry." her head jerked back offensively. "I'm gonna go check up on the girls. I suggest you cover yourself." he exited the room, closing the door afterwards.

Four days later

Giselle laid on the sand next to the male model she was posing with. "Kel, you have to be sure to keep her body concealed with yours, okay?" the photographer spoke. "This isn't playboy." he joked.

"Ahaha. We know that." he kept his position on top of her. "Damn, this is really uncomfortable." he gazed into her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know you're not used to having a total stranger all up on you. Especially while you're naked." she broke out laughing.

"Am I missing something? I was actually talking about this hot ass sand. Haha." he laughed along with her.

"Oh. My bad." the photographer continued taking pictures of them. "So this isn't comfortable for you?" she shook her head.

"No. I can't even count how many men I've token pictures naked with."

"Put your hand in his hair, Giselle. And put your other one on his back." she rolled her eyes.

"All right, now this is..." she followed instructions. "Luckily I'm not married. I don't think my husband would've tolerated this. Aha." Justin ambled out on the beach, following one of the workers towards Giselle.

"Giselle, honey. You have a visitor." she quickly looked up, meeting with Justin. "She's busy right now. But you could wait until she's done."

"Thank you." he thanked, gazing back at Giselle. He stood there, crossing his arms over his chest, never peeling his eyes off her.

"Damnit." she mumbled, feeling very uncomfortable all of a sudden. "What the hell is he doing here?" the photographer took a few more photos with them in the same pose.

"Giselle, wrap your right leg around him." she shut her eyes, knowing deep down something was going to go down. She hesitantly lifted her leg, attaching it to his waist. Justin stood there in shock when he finally realized she was fully naked.

"What is this? Are you posing for playboy or something?" he spoke up.

"Who are you?" the photographer asked in curiosity.

"I'm her ex. And you shouldn't be having her out in the public's eye lookin' like this. This isn't a porno."

"For the love of God." she stood up, revealing her naked body. "You mean like this? Huh?" she twirled around, showing every inch and every curve of her body. "Look everybody!! I'm naked!!" she shouted. "I said I'm naked!!!" he gazed around, realizing there was no one else but them on the beach. "For your info, this is a private shooting. Which reminds me. Why are you even here?" she grabbed her robe and threw it on.

"I stopped by to ask you out to lunch." she gawked to the side to stare at him.

"You're asking me to lunch?" he nodded.

"Yeah." a smirk slowly formed across her lips.
___________

The two sat at a table outside of a restaurant eating food. "I need to talk to you. But you have to promise you'll hear me out." she took a bite out of her chicken sandwich.

"What is it?" he took a sip of his Pollo Tropical fruit punch.

"I don't think you should...pose nude for this company anymore." she gazed at him in skepticism.

"I beg your pardon. What do you...mean?" he chewed on a fry, hesitant to go any further with the subject because he knew it would've gotten out of hand.

"I just...you shouldn't be treating your body like this. When I first met you, you wasn't like this. Now I'm not sure if it was our break up that...made you do a one eighty on me. You're just...completely a different person. I liked the other Giselle. You know, the one who I proposed to." a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I could really care less what you liked. I'm trying to do something for myself now. And posing nude is one of 'em. So if you don't like that and can't accept the fact that I'm not that innocent assistant of yours anymore, then..." she trailed off, realizing the hurt look on his face. And she was slowly beginning to realize how badly her behavior effected him.

"I really don't know what to do anymore. I've been...reframing myself from telling you how I felt about all of this, because I thought maybe you would've had common sense to know how much this would've effected me. But it seems to me like you don't care at all about how I feel. The break up; your relationship with Kevin; this modeling thing. It's all tearing me into shreds. I want you back and no matter how hard I try to...prove that, it's like...something new is always coming up. Like this for instance." he sat back, fiddling with his fries with a fork. "Maybe, I should just...really move on since I know there's no future with us." he met eyes with hers. "I'm gonna move on with my life. And as much as I'd hate to do it..." he bit his lip. "It seems like I have no choice. But before I do so, I just wanted to know if it was okay with you." he laughed faintly. "Who am I kiddin'. Of coarse it's okay with you. I mean...why would you care if I found another woman who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It's not like you wanted to marry me any way." he pulled out his wallet, tossing a few bills on the table. "Lunch is on me. You um, about ready to go? I have a meeting at four." he stood up, pushing in his chair.

"Wait. Um, why don't you have a seat. Let's...finish talking." he pulled out his chair, taking his seat across from her. Was she actually going to come to her senses and realize what an idiot she was? She knew she wanted this man. And she would have been stupid to let another woman take him away.

9:01 p.m. (Later on that night)

Knocking brought Giselle's attention to the door. "I'll get that." Nadia rushed towards the front, hearing a knock once more. "Coming!!!" she yanked the door open, locking eyes with Justin's. "Well hello there." he smiled in return.

"Hey, how you doin'?" he pecked her on the cheek.

"I'm good. You?" she stood aside, allowing him to enter the house.

"I'm great." she shut the door behind him. "Where's Giselle? Don't tell her I'm here. I wanna surprise her."

"Oh. Well she's in the kitchen." he ambled towards the kitchen, peering in to gaze at her. She stood over the stove, stirring a pot of rice. He took baby steps towards her, being sure not to make a sound. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her, startling her a bit.

"Hey." he spoke, placing a kiss on her cheek. A huge smile slowly formed across her lips.

"Justin?" she looked over her shoulder to stare at him. "Hey!" she turned his direction, slowly locking lips with his. "Mmm. It's about time you showed up."

"Look what I got." he held up a diamond ring. "Your engagement ring." she watched as he slid the ring back on her ring finger. "Promise to never take it off." she wrapped her arms around him, leisurely meeting lips with his.

"Promise." she spoke between kisses. "Wanna go upstairs and make love?"

"Damn, girl. You sure do move fast." she hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He quickly carried her out of the kitchen and up the stairs towards the bedroom.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant