Chapter 4

Justin groaned as he awoke, the soft hum of a CD filtering through his door. It was so soft that under normal circumstances he probably wouldn't have even flinched. But he was still getting used to the new space, and he woke-up with every little creak. The only thing that was troubling him about this was that a CD was playing and someone was moving around, but it was still dark outside.

Something fell and Judy could be heard saying 'oh shoot'. Justin sat up on his elbows and peered at the clock. 6:27am. He remembered Judy saying something about having to be ready to go at 8 am and that she got up at 6 am, but for him that sounded unGodly. He rolled over and went back to sleep.

***

Alittle over an hour later Judy was locked in her room with the TV up, Diane was in the pink bathroom, Marcus was asleep in his room, and Justin was standing infront of his closet wearing boxers and socks.

What exactly did one wear on the first day of school? First day of school. The words seemed so juvenile to him. He was used to meetings, money, and buisness suits. Not lunchtimes, homework, and rallies. Finally he decided that blue jeans and a polo shirt would be fine and yanked then on before tackeling the shoe problem. It was another ten minutes before he stepped out of the room, finally ready for whatever the day had before him. Judy's door was cracked open and he went over to it and knocked softly.

"Come on in," she answered as the TV volume lowered.

He pushed it open and spotted her standing infront of her full length mirror, a slight contrast from the girl he was growing used to seeing. She wore jeans and a white halter that dipped incredibly low. He'd already spent the day before struggling to keep his eyes above her chin. It was like she knew she busty and was daring him to stare. Her hair, which had been straight the past two days, was wavy and flipped up at the bottom, in a style that kinda resembled the mom from the Brady Bunch.

"Hey, just in time. You ready?" her fingers ran through her hair again as she turned to face him.

"Ready as I'll ever be," he replied.

"Awesome, cause it's time to go anyways. Grab a jacket, Jesse says it's going to rain."

"Jesse?"

Was this another friend he had yet to meet?

"The weather guy on Channel 2," she pointed up at the screen.

"You have a first name relationship with the weather man?"

"Shush," she told him, "I watch the news every morning. How else am I going to know how to dress and stay up on current events?"

Justin glanced down at the tan, wood heeled sandals on her feet.

"Those are your rain shoes?"

"They're high enough to keep my feet from getting in puddles."

Justin chuckled.

"Didn't you say we had to go?"

"We do. Come on," she produced a leather and fur bomber jacket and lead him out of the room.

He grabbed his jacket on the way past his room, and patted Playa's head as she rolled over on the living room couch. She'd calmed down considerably once she realised he was staying.

"Alright action Jackson, let's hit it. Mom! We're leaving!"

The bathroom door opened, as did the front door.

"Have a good day! Love you!"

"You too!"

The doors slammed shut.

Judy led Justin up the driveway and to the blue Mustang parked to the side. She unlocked his door, and then went around to hers.

"This yours?" he asked opening the passenger side door.

"Yep. This is my Adriene."

"You call your car Adriene?"

"Yes, and don't you knock it."

Justin was pulling on his seat belt when he spotted a postcard taped to the dashboard. It had a man saying, 'Mind if I smoke?' and a woman replying with, 'Care if I die?'

"Adriene doesn't smoke?" Justin asked.

"Nope. She can't, I'm allergic. I'll be sucking on my inhalers for the next three days."

"Good to know."

When she turned the car on it let out loud 'vrooom' noise before lowering to a low, yet still intimidating rumble.

"I love that," Judy smiled.

Justin just smiled.

"What year is this?"

"'66."

He had a '69 at home.

Judy put the car in reverse and pulled away from the house and headed down the street. A minute later she pulled onto Central Valley Bulivard and Justin stared out the window at the buildings flying by. They were passing big companies like Rite-Aid and Mufflers, but there were still Mom and Pap stores. The town seemed so quaint, he almost expected to pass horse and carriage.

The car turned onto a street next to a shopping center called 'Valley Villiage' and a few stop signs later they were pulling up to Central Valley High. The ride took all of seven minutes total.

"That was the long route," Judy said, "Would you believe that my house is in East Central Valley and you are now in Downtown Central Valley?"

Justin gave her a look. This town was a shoebox. But, in a way, the smallness of it kind of reminded him of Millington, and that was always a nice feeling.

"This is the senior parking lot," Judy explained as she pulled into a spot along the street near the front of the school, "And this is my spot."

"Your spot?"

"Yep. I park here everyday. When anyone else's car is here, I egg it."

Justin's eyes widdened and she giggled evily. They climbed out of the car, pulling their backpacks from the backseat, and headed through the green gates and into the school.

"Your campus has prison gates," Justin smirked.

"I know. It feels like San Quenton for teens."

Judy lead him into the courtyard, pointing out the different buildings. The school was set up more like a college than a highschool.

"Everything's so spread out," he commented.

"Yeah, it sucks when it rains. I wish they'd just build one big building like those schools on TV."

After explaining that every building was a different hall, and every hall housed a different subject, she took him to the biggest building of them all, the 700 hall. It was a newly built two story building that housed all of the math and science classes.

"Why aren't you in science?" Justin asked, climbing the stairs behind her.

"Well, I got through Chemistry and didn't feel like doing it anymore. The school was starting up a Biotechnonolgy course that I really wanted to take, but that got pushed back to next year. Pissed me off because I loved biotech when I took a mini course on it during Biology."

Justin nodded, following her through a set of double doors and into a bringhtly lit empty hallway. Hardly anyone else was on campus.

"This is your locker," she stopped halfway down the hall and put her hand on a green locker, "And this one is mine," she put her hand on the locker below it.

"I get the top? Sweet!"

"Oh shush. I've been asking for three and a half years to be moved to a top locker, and you come in and swoop it out from under me. Or over me, rather."

Justin stuck his tongue out at her. Judy returned the gesture and dropped to her knees, opening her locker with ease. She didn't even have to look at the dial as she did it. Inside were pictures of she and some other people he didn't know. Obviously friends of hers by the smiles on their faces. There was a little mirror, and a blue locker caddy that held a few pencils, a couple dollar bills, and a maxi pad. There were six binders and four books. Written on the spines of the binders were the names of whatever class they were for. Taped to one side of the locker was Josh Hartnett's Teen People magazine cover, and taped to the other was an Nsync Teen People magazine cover.

"You give new meaning to the term 'closet fan'."

She looked up at him with a shy smile and produced a piece of paper from the locker caddy and passed it to him.

"What's this?"

"Your locker combination."

Justin took the paper and fiddled with the locker before it opened. After unloading all of his stuff into it, and pulling out the binders he would need for Spanish and Government he followed her back over to the stairs. There was a window there, facing the courtyard which was now crawling with people.

As soon as they got halfway down the stairs, Justin felt uneasy. People in the hall and passing them on the stairs were staring at him. Yeah, he'd been stared at before but that was different. Before they were oogling over him, screaming names and giving 'come hither' looks. Now they were just staring, maybe even glaring. And he always had a big burly man with him, making sure he was safe, and someone like his Mom or Trace quietly making jokes to ease his nerves. Here, he was alone.

Someone's arm wrapped around his and he glanced down at Judy's face.

"Come on," she told him, "Don't worry about them, the girls are star struck and the guys think you're going to steal their chicks."

She tugged him out of the building and across the courtyard to the cafeteria.

"I'm hungry. You hungry?"

He nodded and she giggled.

"What?"

"You look like you're about two years old with that expression on your face," she grabbed his arm again and pulled him into the building.

There were round tables spread throughout the large room. At the other end was a stage with different props and scenery pieces laying around. There was also a piano, with three or four people banging senselessly on the keys.

Justin followed a step behind her as the staring began again.

"Hey girl," someone sounded.

Judy turned in their general direction.

"Hey," she smiled.

He was noticing that she smiled alot. It was then that he realised that people weren't staring at him. They were staring at her. Judy, for whatever reason, commanded the attention of the room and didn't appear to notice.

"What up Judy?" someone else sounded.

Again she glanced in their direction with a smile and responded with a 'hey', never once missing a step. They walked over to the right side of the room, where there were several different doors. Each section led to the portion of the counter that was serving that particular food. Pizza, Asian Rim Cafe, grilled cheese, sandwiches. Ofcourse, with it being 8:20 in the morning those doors weren't open, only the enter and exit doors in the middle were open.

Judy walked over, by passing the line in the exit door, and up to the counter, Justin hesitantly following. No one in the line complained, just observed her as she did it.

"Judy," the woman working the counter stopped serving the line and moved over to her.

"Hi," her smile brightened and she oozed politeness.

"Cinnamon roll?" the woman asked.

"Yep."

She quickly grabbed a piece of waxed paper and picked up a cinnamon roll.

"Here you go sweetie," she handed it to Judy, who gave her a dollar bill.

When the woman handed her her 30 cents change, they both looked at Justin.

"Who's your friend?"

"This is Justin."

"Oh, he's that Timberlake boy everyone was talking about last week?"

"Yep."

"How you doing? I'm Mrs. Music," she substituted a handshake with a smile.

"I'm doing good. You?"

"Can't complain. So what'll it be?"

He glanced at the display before him. Breakfast burritos and pizzas, french toast sticks, and a variety of donuts, muffins, and cookies.

"Uh, same as her I guess."

By the time they made it out of the cafeteria the bell had wrung and it was time to head across the courtyard, around the gym, and to the 900 hall where their Spanish class was. The 900 hall was made up of portables, and her's was right smack in the middle.

She lead him up the ramp to the door and looked at him over her shoulder.

"You don't have anything to worry about with Senora Breed. She's a nice lady. I think you'll like her."

She pulled open the teal door and stepped in, the room fell silent as she did so. All the students turned to look at the the door, and when they spotted Justin, started the staring thing all over again.

"Hola Judy," the older woman at the potium said.

"Hola Senora Breed," Judy smiled the same smile she used on Mrs. Music.

"Who's this?"

"This is Justin Timberlake."

"Ahh, hello," the woman reached out to shake his hand, "Yeah, I've seen you. My granddaughter is in love with you."

Justin blushed.

"Habla Espanol?" she asked.

"Si, pequeno," Justin glanced at Judy with a proud smirk.

Senora Breed rattled off something in Spanish and by the blank look on Justin's face she could tell he had no idea what she was talking about. His blush only deepend when she stopped talking and looked at him, expecting an answer.

"Uhh... si?" Justin squeeked out a moment later.

The class laughed and Senora patted him on the back before telling him he could go take the empty seat next to Judy's. The pair crossed the room to a row off to the right and sat down.

"Hey Camila, Bianca, Alicia," Judy smiled at the three girls who sat infront of her.

They all smiled back at her.

"Did we miss anything?" she whispered to the girl infront of her, Alicia, once she sat down.

"No, she was talking to Ashley about some papers."

Judy nodded and sat back.

"Ashley's the T.A.," she explained, "Nothing's happened yet."

Judy looked back at the boy sitting behind Justin.

"Hey Bryce."

"What up Judy," he nodded.

"Justin this is Bryce, Bryce, Justin," she introduced as she pulled her binder out of her backpack.

"What up?" Bryce and Justin shared a masculine handshake before Bryce turned back to her.

Justin noticed Bryce's voice was unnaturally low and he spoke really slow.

"Judy, you look good today. Did you change your hair?"

"Nope," she didn't even look up at him.

"Oh yeah? Well you look nice. Can I have some of your food?"

Judy smirked to herself, handing him a piece.

"Thanks Judy, your so nice," he took it and turned back to his friends, the girl sitting behind him and the three people next to him.

Justin leaned across the isle to Judy.

"Hey, does Bryce take any stuff, ya know, recreationally?"

"Oh yeah. Big time," she confirmed.

"Hey Judy," the girl behind Bryce called, "did you do the homework?"

"Yeah," Judy pulled it from her book and handed it to the girl, "Did you get the diario from Friday?"

"Yeah," the girl handed it to her, "Where were you?"

"Peer mediation."

"Oh, cause I saw you later and I was like, 'hey!'"

Judy giggled and excepted the paper she was handing her. When she turned around she could feel Justin staring at her.

"What?"

He looked at her, and then down at the paper, then back at her.

"Tssk tssk tssk Judy."

"Oh give me a break. Just wait, by the end of the week you'll be borrowing something from me. Besides, Senora doesn't know nor does she care. It's the T.A.'s that grade everything."

After nearly an hour of a woman telling them a story about her three year old grandson in some language no one understood, it was time for Government. Judy stood next to her desk and took her time putting all her Spanish stuff away and pulling out her Government binder and book while the rest of the class filtered out. Finally she led him down the isle towards the door.

"Adios Senora," she waved over her shoulder.

"Adios Ruby. Adios Justin."

"So, what do you think of Spanish 3-4?" Judy slowly led him back around the gym to the front of the school.

"It was alright I guess. That Danielle chick seems really cool," he said, referring to the girl who sat next to him and spent most of her time joking around with Bryce and the other three people that sat around them.

"Yeah well, be careful of her. She's only 15."

"I wasn't even thinking like that."

"Uh-huh," she gave him a smirk, "I know she's hot, you don't have to act like you didn't notice. But, we don't really hang out with them out side of class. Bryce and I talk about cars, because he drives a '66 Mustang too, but other than that, they're not our crowd really."

Justin nodded and followed her up something labeled the 100 hall.

"That's our Journalism room," she said, patting a closed wooden door.

She stepped into the room after it and paused next to a very tall blonde woman.

"Hey, Ms. Break. This is Justin."

The woman turned to him and offered a hand.

"Nice to meet you Justin. I'm Ms. Break."

"Hi."

Why was it she seemed to be on such good terms with all of her teachers so far? Judy headed towards her desk, the third row from the board, the thrid seat back. Justin was, once again seated next to her, the kid who had been there was moved back behind him. Once the bell rang Ms. Break said something about not having a Current Even person that day, and then went off into some slide show/lecture about the Supreme Court Justices. Judy was seemingly entraced by the pictures flashing on the over head screen as Ms. Break rambled on and on about political parties and who was appointed by whom.

Justin was busy checking out the other people in the room. The desk on his side of the room were turned to the board was to his left and he was facing the other half of the class, whose desks were turned to look back at them. There was a girl in the back of the row across from him wearing one of the sheerist tank tops he'd ever seen. He could clearly make out every detail of the white strapless bra she was sporting underneith it.

"Hey," Judy snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Don't get taken by the hoodrat hoodrat hoochie Mama's around her," she said.

Justin gave her a look and followed suit when she started to pack up her things. This class for some reason, had zoomed by alot faster than the one before it.

"Where to now?" he asked following her out the door and merging into the hall with everyone else.

"Now it's break. We're gonna meet up with the girls and then go to our lockers."

"The girls?" Was this finally the part where he got to meet the hot chicks?

"Yes, a few of my friends. My closest friends, Juliet and Vicki."

Vicki he'd met before, Juliet he'd heard of but hadn't had the pleasure of seeing yet. After following Judy out of the 100 hall and over to what he was pretty sure was the 200 hall his eyes landed on a group of girls looking in their direction. Vicki was amongse them, so he was pretty sure they were waiting for Judy.

Now this is what he was talking about. The average girls always know the hot girls. Before him was someone cute in every color of the rainbow. There was the latina, Vicki, and another Black (actually he preferred to refer to them as chocolate when around his friends) girl with long light brown hair, and a blonde, brunette, and vivid redhead.

'Thank you Judy for leading me to the promised land,' he cheered for himself.

"Ladies," Judy smiled at them before turning towards the courtyard.

They all followed, talking amongst themselves about someone or something or some class. The brunette came up on Judy's right side and wrapped her arm around hers.

"Judy. Judy. Judy. Judy. Judy. Judy."

"God I hate my name."

"Who dis?" she was talking in her own form of baby talk.

Judy stopped in the middle of the courtyard, right in the middle of someone's hackeysack game.

"Guys, this is Justin. Justin this is Juliet, Julie, Krystal, Allie, and you know Vicki."

Juliet, she was the brunette and seriously thick in a really sexy way. She was an inch or two shorter than Judy, with really long hair that had a few streaks running throughout. He could also tell she wore about the same bra size as Judy. Please God let them be hanging out with her alot.

Julie was the blonde, and she was adorible. Tall like Juliet but she had this thin little body and big blue eyes. Now he thought about it, he could see an eery resemblance between her and the old goody-twoshoes Christina Aguilera.

Krystal was the Black girl, and she like all of them, was shorter than Judy, but her boobs were definately bigger. She had these silver shades and big earrings, a low cut top and he didn't need her to turn around to be able to tell she had a big butt. Last time he had seen someone with that many dangerous curves he'd been Nelly and he'd referred to her as 'Chocolate Thunda'.

Allie was the red head and she there wasn't anything especially hot about her. Her body wasn't especially great but she had this cute face and a voice like Judy's. You know, they all kinda resembled eachother in some way.

They all told him hello and he smiled back. A hackeysack came out of nowhere and he did some little move, saving the shrieking Vicki.

Judy gave him a look and he smiled proudly.

He was such a little show off.

"What?" he asked innocently.

She knew what he was doing. He could tell by the look on his face. It wasn't exactly showing off really, more like, exposing a well developed skill. You don't play hackeysack 50 million times without picking up a trick or two.

"Let's go show off," she grabbed his arm and pulled him a long as the group started towards the 700 hall again.

"So Justin, how long are you here for?" Julie walked along side, slowly sliding off her hoodie to reveal a blue babydoll tee.

Judy rolled her eyes as she raced Vicki up the stairs.

"Four months. You guys are stuck with me for awhile."

"Wow. You're not gonna see your family for four months?"

"Nope. But I don't think it'll be all that hard," his eyes were wandering, "I mean, you guys all seem really nice."

"We are," she touched his arm gently, "We'll keep you really good company."

Interesting.

"So uh, do you ladies hang out with any guys or is this an all girls club?"

Not that he wasn't down for hanging with a bunch of girls, because that would make him big pimpin', but what if they started discussing tampons or something? He needed some source of testosterone.

"Yeah, we have lots of guy friends."

"Like her boyfriend," Judy muttered as she stepped up to her locker and dropped her backpack.

Boyfriend?

"Yeah, Tom. It's nothing serious, really."

Vicki sucked on her teeth and suddenly Julie looked alittle nervous.

"I gotta go by Mr. Mitchs' room. I'll see you guys later."

While she sprinted off Juliet began some conversation about potatoe chips while Judy and Justin traded binders and gathered their things for the next two classes.

"Uh, we gotta go by Senora's so I'll call ya'll later," Judy was pulling him farther into the building.

Juliet gave her a skeptical glance before nodding and leading Allie and Vicki back towards the quad.

"Hey, that Julie, are you guys tight?" he was trying to keep up with her as she headed down another flight of stairs.

"Yeah, I've known her for awhile, and she lives down the street from us."

Yes!

"But she's just a flirt Justin, she's been with Tom for like 3 years."

No!

Crap. Well, Julie was out, but he was still left with lots of options. There was Juliet, Allie, Vick possibly. Plus there was that girl over there, and her, and her, and those two over there. Hey, are they twins? He couldn't really tell, Steve's cameralight was nearly blinding him.

A girl in a green tub dress and heels walked past him and he spun around, putting his fist to his mouth.

"God daymn-."

"Hey, focus," Judy grabbed his shoulders and snapped her fingers in front of his face repeatedly. "This is school, not a mating ground. And this is your first day, don't look like a dog."

Dog?!

"I'm not a dog."

"Well only dogs look at a girls butt and say, "God damn."

"Did you see?"

Judy's eyes rolled.

"Justin, I am a heterosexual female, I don't go around checking out other girls' body parts. Besides, that was Melissa, I know her. I'm sure you'll meet her sometime."

He had to hand it to MTV. They put him right in the middle of HottieWorld, and the ringmaster was his roomie. As soon as he got back home, someone was getting a fruitbasket or a bunch of flowers or something.

Judy led him out a set of double doors and they were some how magically back in the quad. Justin eyed a table where about 12 or 13 people were hanging out, all the girls so obviously decked out in Abercrombie & Fitch. He grunted approval when two girls started dancing together while a few others sang some song, and then they all erupted into a fit of giggles.

"Dog."

He grinned at Judy and let out a bark.

"Ruff ruff baby."

* * *

This is why he didn't go to school. This is why he had been perfectly happy with his tudor and his 2-3 hours a day study period.

The last 3 hours had been the most boring of his life. No, media training, that was boring. But the last three hours were up there with it. BSU meeting, Math, Journalism.

Can we say 'snore'? Thank God they were finally on their way home again. He didn't know how much more he could take. During Journalism they were sending out subscriptions, and Judy made him fold. There was ink all over his hands. That's not what his precious fingers were made for!

"So, your first day. Good, bad, blah?" Judy glanced over at him.

Both good and bad on different levels.

"It was cool," he said rolling down the window.

Judy kept glancing at him sideways.

"What?"

Her phone started ringing and she reached behind her for her purse. Justin watched as her fingertips fell a few inches short and moved to get it for her. He pulled out the pink device and handed it too her.

"Thanks. Hello?"

She was quiet while someone else told her something.

"When?"

Silence.

"Is she gonna drive?... Alright. I'll see ya later. Bye."

She ended the call and handed him the phone.

"What was that?"

"Plans for a Bikini waxing."

He made a face and she giggled. Her phone started to vibrate again and he handed it to her without hesitation.

"Hello?... Hey hun!"

Hun hmmm? He knew there was a boyfriend somewhere.

"No I don't know where that girl is. She's always out. Why?... Where are you?... Do you need me to come get you?... Alright, I'll be right there," as she spoke Judy was pulling into the left lane to make a U-turn.

"What's up?" Justin only spoke when she handed the phone back to him.

"Juliet needs a ride."

Juliet, she was the sexy thick one with the long hair right?

"Alright."

He subtly gave a thumbs up to the camera hung off the outside rearview mirror and settled back for the ride. Several minutes later they pulled up infront of a Burger King out in the middle nowhere. They'd actually passed cows on the way here. Cows!

Justin glanced in the mirror at the MTV van behind them, and then took in Juliet's curvy figure and the lean guy next to her. Hmm... he could be a wrench in the master plan.

"Who's that?"

"That's her boyfriend, Cory."

"Cory from the other day? With the rocks and no shoes."

"No, two different Cory's."

"Boyfriend huh?"

"Yeah, almost a year."

Whatever, she wasn't all that cute anyway. Not that he couldn't have her if he wanted her. This Cory dweeb next to her was no competition, he was in black slacks and dress shoes for Christ's sake.

"Sup babe? Need a ride?" Judy smiled as the two approached the car.

Juliet leaned down and gave her a look, "I wanna go home."

Justin and Judy shared a look before he stood up, allowing them to get into the back. Immediately Juliet settled into Cory's arms, who was slouched back against the black leather.

"So what happened? How'd you guys get stuck out here?"

"Stupid Megan was with us, but she had to leave to go get her boyfriend and she couldn't drop us off. Brat."

"Well, I'm sure it was something important that she had to do."

"Whatever. Oh! Before I forget, here," she reached forward and handed Judy a folded piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"My cousin's phone number," Cory answered for her.

"You guys-."

"Just call him, he's a really nice guy. And he's sooo cute. Seriously, gorgeous. I don't know how he and Cory are related."

He made a face and gave her a sharp smack on the butt. Judy rolled her eyes to herself. A playful wrestling match began in the back and Judy turned toward Justin and pretended to gag herself.

"Thank God we're here, get out of my car," Judy interupted them as she pulled up infront of Juliet's townhouse.

"Thanks Juicy!"

"Whatever. Call me!"

"Juicy?" There was a twinkle in Justin's eyes.

"Don't ask."

"So, Cory's cousin?"

"We'll see," she said pulling the paper from her pocket and shoving it into her purse.

"So you're not dating anyone?"

"I'm dating alot of people."

"You hoochie!"

"It's not like that! I just know alot of guys. Someone's always trying to set me up with someone so now I have all these guys who think we're hookin up and it's not like that."

"You don't want to hook up with any of them?"

"None of them are my type. My friends don't know my type of guy."

"What's your type of guy?"

"I like my men like I like my cookies. White chocolate."

Justin out right laughed and she just smirked knowingly.

"White chocolate huh? That it? Nothing else?"

"Why? You interested in applying?"

He shut his mouth. No, he wasn't interested in applying for the boyfriend position, but he had better manners than to just say 'no' right to her face.

"Alright then. So, you, girlfriend?"

Now this question could have a yes or no answer. Sure there was a chick, but she wasn't serious or official or anything like that. Nor was she someone he wanted to admit to publically.

"You hesitated, there is a girl."

"Ofcourse there is, one in every city."

"Are you serious?"

He smiled.

"Dog."

"Pimpin' ain't easy but is sho is fun."

* * *

"Hello?"

"Dawg!"

"J! Wassup? How's it goin out there?"

"It's alright, nothing but a thang."

"How's the roomie? Mom told me it was a chick."

"Yeah."

"She cute?"

"Uhh... yeah she's cute. Not your type though dude."

"She's got a vaginal, what do you mean she's not my type."

"Loser."

"Don't hate."

"Anyway, what's going on with you? You takin care of my house?"

Trace looked around at the empty beer cans.

"Yeah, yeah your house is cool. And you know me, just chilling."

"Well you better be, that house costs more than you do."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, so, are you enjoying school?"

Justin rattled off the events of his day, focusing more on the different girls he'd seen in all of his classes then what the classes were actually on and what had gone on in them. Trace demanded he take pictures and mail them home to him. Then he'd give him instructions on which ones to get numbers from and then they could have a party when this was all over and they were legal.

Once again his time limit ran out before he was ready and he was cut off once again. He really needed to get a timer or buzzer or something for that thing. Once he hung up and all was silent he could hear Playa's soft whinning from the other side of the door. When he opened it she was sitting there patiently, her tongue hanging from her mouth. Justin patted her head and she scooted forward to sniff at his pajama bottoms.

He could hear his own voice singing 'Work It' echoing softly from Judy's cracked door. He was allowed to be away from her because she'd been changing, but apparently she was done now. He crept towards the door and pushed it open, glancing around for her. He found her standing infront of her mirror twisted in some weird position checkin out her own butt, the word 'Juicy' splashed across it.

"Nice."

She just about leapt out of her skin before she turned to glare at him.

"Do you knock?"

"It was open. Sorrrie."

She gave him a look and turned back to her mirror.

"So you do like to me huh?"

"No, I like Nelly," she had her hands on her hips.

Fiesty.

"Yeah, and Nelly seems like your style, with his white chocolateness and all."

"Good night Justin."

He chuckled to himself at the slightly irritated look on her face. He could being to enjoy hanging with her if he got to pick on her this much.

"Night Juicy."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers tourj school interracialj tvshowj abusiveex justin