Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been sitting on this Chapter for week, anxious to give it to you guys, but I wanted to wait until today because it's the 7 Year anniversary of my website. So happy birthday to Lasting Impressions. Enjoy! Some of you have been waiting for this.
Chapter 18

The next morning Judy woke up early. Very early. It was 8:27am. The only time she got up before noon was because her alarm went off signaling that there was something for her to do. This time she woke up all on her own, and she wasn't sure why.

She was still tired, and her eyes hurt from left over eyeliner being rubbed into them all night. Her stomach was topsy-turvy and she lay there completely still while she prayed for it to settle.

Next to her was Justin, sleeping soundly and completely oblivious to her consciousness. He was on his back, his head turned away from her. She could see the curves of his face, the clenching in his jaw. Had he stayed there with her all night, again? She wasn't surprised. He was fatherly like that, looking after her when she was too intoxicated to look after herself.

The feeling in her stomach made her never want to touch a drop of alcohol again. What exactly happened last night anyway? She'd have to ask him about it later, but she didn't want to wake him now. Who knows what time they'd gone to bed last night? Apparently it wasn't long ago because her eyelids were still drooping.

Justin shifted one of his legs and he distracted her attention again. He really was a handsome guy, with his broad shoulders and clear skin. Damn him for that. She'd suffered acne through high school while he barely washed his face and had no problems at all. And it definitely didn't hurt his appeal.

She reached out, lightly running a hand down the side of his body. What was she doing here with him anyways? Just two years ago she was a girl from a small town trying to navigate hallways filled with jocks and trying to manage being President of two clubs. Now she was traveling the country with a gorgeous guy who was lusted after the world over. Not only that, but that guy here, in her bed. Shirtless. Sleeping. How did she become so lucky?

A grunt pulled her from her thoughts and she looked up to see Justin's eyes staring back at her.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Morning." His voice was deep and husky, and kind of sexy. "How you feeling?"

She shrugged, and it made her stomach knot a little tighter.

"I don't feel good. I feel sluggish and blah."

"You're dehydrated. Alcohol sucks all the moisture out of you. You want some water?"

Judy nodded and Justin sat up. He'd stripped down to his shorts and Judy couldn't help slowly turning her head to admire his frame as he left the bed and went around to the bathroom. Long and lean with tattoos and a six-pack for days.

He returned a moment later with a short glass of water. Judy sat up to lean back against the headboard while he reclaimed his spot on the bed. He handed her the glass and she gulped the whole thing down. Her mouth had been dry and it tasted amazing, which was odd because Judy had never really been a fan of water before. Years ago her Mother would have had to bribe her to finish a Crystal Geyser water bottle. Then she set the glass on the bedside table while Justin picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

"Better?"

Judy nodded.

"So, what happened last night?"

"Before or after you puked up Kettle One in the men's room?"

Her brow furrowed.

"What? I don't even drink Kettle One."

"You did last night."

"What was I doing in the men's room?"

"Puking your little heart out."

Judy sighed, putting a hand over her face.

"That's so embarrassing," she muttered. "How did I get that bad?"

"Too much, too fast."

"Well, I won't be doing that again. Ever."

Justin was about to comment that people always said that when suffering a hangover, and then the next weekend they right back out doing the same thing. He didn't get the chance to say anything, because he looked at her face and saw the same expression he'd seen last night.

"Go to the bathroom. Hurry up. Go!"

Judy jumped -more like fell because of the alcohol still swirling through her body- from the bed and headed for the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Justin ignored the noises seeping from under the door while he watched the newest episode of Steve Wilkos. It was trash TV but he watched every episode. She came back a few minutes later and crawled into bed with a sigh.

"You know all that water I just drank?"

Justin nodded, watching the screen.

"It just came right back up."

"Just wait a little longer and try again," he suggested. "But at least you're getting everything out of your stomach. You won't get any worse."

Judy whimpered, curling into a ball. Her stomach was killing her, and she was still a little wobbly. Maybe she had alcohol poisoning or something. She could be slowly dying from the inside out and they didn't know it.

"Did I really do this to myself?" She asked.

It was rhetorical, but Justin answered anyways.

"Unfortunately, yes."

She whimpered again, this time out of frustration and Justin muted the TV. He turned on his side, slouchy down to look at her face.

"What's going on with you, Orange Juice. Talk to me."

Judy rolled her eyes. How many variations of that dumb nickname was he going to come up with?

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I just wanted to have fun. I didn't mean to completely lose control of myself like that."

"Well, that's what happens with Skyy Vodka becomes your best friend. Were you really just blowing off steam, or was it more than that?"

He didn't want to push her too hard, or she'd just shut down completely and not tell him anything. But at the same time he knew there was an underlying problem with her drinking, not just a fun night gone awry.

"It's just," Judy sighed. "When I'm sitting and there's nothing going on or nothing to do all I can do is think about Ben or think about Mason. And when I drink, it doesn't hurt as bad when I think about it."

Justin nodded.

"It's always easier to not feel it than to deal with it."

Judy nodded to, and moaned at the pain in her stomach.

"I'm killing myself, aren't I? I feel like I'm going to die."

"Well, you certainly aren't making the greatest decisions in the world. Getting hammered is one thing, but Mason?"

Judy's eyes rolled.

"I know, I know! It was stupid, okay. I was just trying to get my mind off of Ben, I guess. He was the first guy who was interested in me."

"He wasn't the first," Justin muttered.

Judy looked at him, her brow furrowing as she wondered what he meant. But she didn't question it any, and kept on talking.

"I don't want to ruin myself, and I don't want to look stupid on national television."

"Judy, you know I wouldn't let you go off and ruin your life. As for helping you not look stupid on TV, I'm good but I can't work miracles."

Judy smacked him on the stomach, letting out a laugh and then a whine.

"Don't make me laugh, it makes the pain worse."

Justin reached over, lifting her hand from the bed and holding it in his own.

"Why don't we try a different tactic? How about the next time something is bothering you, you come to me and we'll talk about it? Just you and me without Steve and Matt and everyone else. Okay? We'll give the bar scene a break for a while."

"The way I feel right now, I don't ever want to drink again."

"Good. Who do you think you are anyway, Lindsay Lohan?"

Judy smirked, squeezing his hand.

"Thanks, J."

She turned back to the TV and frowned at the screen. A woman was arguing with Steve about her reasoning for sending her 13 year old daughter to the corner to buy her cocaine for her.

"Do we have to watch this?" She asked.

Justin handed over the remote, and groaned when she flipped the channel to a Sex and the City rerun. He'd seen way more episodes of this show than he ever wanted too because of her.

"Do we have to watch this?"

"I love the ones when she's with Aiden. He was the best boyfriend she ever had. Berger was a pussy. Alexander was an old selfish jerk, and Big was a younger-but-still-old selfish jerk. Aiden, was perfect."

"Yeah well you and Aiden get a half hour and then I get the remote back."

Judy scooted over, laying her head in his lap. It was more comfortable for her to lie down than sit up right now. Justin's long fingers ran through her hair, eventually stopping 15-minutes later when he fell back to sleep. Judy followed five minutes behind. They slept the day away until 3pm than afternoon when Justin got a text message from Rachel.

I think I'm dying. Why did I do this to myself?!

 

* * *

It was 11pm when everyone boarded the bus for the 9 hour drive to Colorado Springs, Co. The other buses had left hours before, wanting to get there early the next morning to set up. Trace and Rachel were already in their bunks sleeping off what little alcohol was still in their systems and Judy was rummaging through the kitchen while she waited for Justin to get on the bus. He was stuck upstairs on a phone interview that had run over.

When he did get on the bus the first thing he noticed was someone waist deep in the fridge, and empty take-out boxes on the table top. He leaned to his left, studying the curve of her ass in her blue jeans while she couldn't see him. Once satisfied he nodded with approval and stood up straight. It wasn't like he'd never checked out Judy's butt before, but one more time wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Juju, what are you doing?"

Judy emerged from the fridge, one of Trace's doggy bags in her hand.

"Juju is your nickname, not mine. And I'm starving!"

He wasn't surprised. She hadn't been able to keep down anything all day.

"You ate all this stuff?"

There had to be five or six empty containers from various restaurants.

"It's not like there was a lot of food in them. You'd have to put them all together to make one decent meal."

"You ate Rachel's buffalo blasters? She's gonna kill you."

"No, she won't."

"And that's Trace's shrimp you're putting in the microwave."

"I don't care."

Justin shook his head, moving past her and into the hall.

"You'll care tomorrow when he wants to beat your ass again."

"Ha! I say let him try it."

Justin went into the back while Judy continued going through the kitchen. He heard the microwave run two more times before she entered the backroom as well, a plate in one hand, and a pint of ice cream in the other. She set down next to him and set the plate on the floor.

"What are we watching?"

"Terminator 2."

"Yes, I love this fucking movie."

Justin looked over at her, his brow furrowed.

"What is with you?"

"Huh?" Judy glanced up at him as she pulled the plastic seal from around the ice cream.

"Where did you get that mouth?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're saying fuck and bitch and talking about dicks. Is that another bad habit you picked up from Ben?"

"You say fuck and bitch all the time."

"But you never did. Your behavior is totally different now. I can understand the drinking thing because depressed people drink, and the Mason thing is marginal because you were on the rebound. But you never used to curse, you never used to sleep all day, even the way you dress is different. Sometimes I wonder if I really know you that well anymore."

Judy made a face, her brow furrowing and her lips pursing.

"Well, Justin I don't know what to tell you. I don't think I've changed; for the most part I'm the same Judy I was when we met. And if I have changed than thank God! The old me was so pathetic."

Justin glared at her.

"I liked the old Judy."

"Justin," she gaffed. "I was innocent and naïve. I was going around day-to-day killing myself over clubs and activities that no one gives a damn about now. You know they closed to BSU chapter at CVHS? All the events we did, no one remembers. I was going around thinking that deep down everyone was a good person, and that everyone deserved a second chance, and that's just not the case."

"There's nothing wrong with looking for the good in someone."

"There is when you keep looking for good people and people keep screwing you over. People aren't good, people are just people. The majority of them are lame."

"So what about me, I'm not a good person?"

"You're the exception."

Justin shook his head. So what if she had been innocent? He liked her innocence. In a world packed with full-of-shit businessmen and phony friends willing to sell you out for a story, her innocence gave him comfort.

Judy took another bite of her ice cream, sighing contently as the chocolate melted in her mouth. Then she looked at Justin, and he was pouting as he watched the TV screen. Maybe he did have a point; there were a lot of things about her that were different now. But it wasn't like she was trying to be someone new, she just was.

"Okay," she sighed. "I can see what you're saying. I am different, and I do go about things differently than I used too. But that's what happens to people over time. They go through experiences and situations, and that's how they grow and change. I changed. This is me. I do like to have a drink now and then, and I do curse. I dress differently, and I like to sleep in. I'm sorry, but that's just who I am."

Justin continued to stare at the screen, pretending to not be paying much attention to her. He didn't really want to be paying attention to her. He didn't want to hear that this new Judy was who she was, he wanted to hear that'd she'd work on changing back to who she'd been before. Regardless, he couldn't help but understand what she was trying to say. People did change over time. He wasn't the same guy he'd been when he first got into the music business. The platinum blonde fro would never make another appearance, and if he could do it over again he wouldn't get that hideous flame tattoo on his leg. He'd changed, so why did he expect her to remain the same?

"So I guess while I'm working on getting over Ben, maybe you could work on getting used to the new Judy?"

Justin nodded. Judy dipped her spoon back into the carton and scooped up a hunk of brownie.

"Oh," she moaned. "This is so good."

Justin looked over at her, taking in the content expression on her face. She looked blissful, in chocolate heaven.

"Whose ice cream is that?" He asked.

"Mike's."

"Let me get some."

 

* * *

The next month and a half passed quickly for the tour, with shows basically back to back along the way. Justin and Judy travelled through Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire. Judy had kept her promise to tone down her wild ways, and Justin was seeing positive changes in her. Every day she seemed more and more like her old self, with a few changes.

Watching her experience tour life had been the most fun. She went sightseeing while Justin worked, bringing him back little knick knacks. She talked with fans during the meet-and-greet, her own fan base growing by the day. And on their days off her and Justin stayed in his lavish hotel rooms and watched movies and ate popcorn and sundaes. Usually he lost weight while touring, but this time he'd gained five pounds so far.

Judy had gotten her first check from MTV a couple weeks ago, and opened a bank account in Pittsburgh. She put part of it away for her future apartment, and a chunk of it she withdrew in cash. Before Justin could question her about it she disappeared with Rachel. It was hours before he saw her again, when she met him at the venue with bags upon bags piled onto her arm. She had shoes and dresses and make-up palettes, and four very big, very colorful bags in red, yellow, green, and pink. It was something very reminiscent of the old Judy, and it made Justin feel giddy inside.

Things had been peacefully and relatively easy, until the tour pulled into Boston, MA.

"He has undersized testicles."

Justin paused in the doorway, thinking over what he'd just heard. He must have entered the wrong room. Then he turned and looked at the sign on the outside of the door. It said Justin Timberlake's dressing room.

"…It's perfect. Long, smooth, pink-."

"What is going on in here?"

Rachel and Judy looked up at him innocently.

"Random sex quotes from Sex and the City?"

Justin rolled his eyes, closing the door behind himself. He moved over the vanity, where the make-up artist was waiting for him.

"I'll never understand the reason women watch that show."

"Well, you wouldn't. It's about relationships."

Justin glared at Judy through the mirror as she giggled to herself.

"At least I know better than to walk around in yellow shoes."

Judy lifted her foot, examining her yellow stilettos.

"It's fashion Justin," she spat.

"I think they're adorable," Rachel chimed.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, they're great if you want to look like a bumble bee."

"Shut up Justin."

Now it was his turn to chuckle. He saw her glaring at the TV, muttering to herself, and he knew he'd gotten under her skin. That was always his main goal.

When his hair was done and the artist had finished, Justin went into the bathroom and changed into his first costume, and then he performed his pre-show ritual.

"Everyone out!" He announced.

Rachel looked up, seeing Justin already at the door, holding it open. She snarled at him as she tossed her magazine into her bag and stood up.

"You can really be rude sometimes, you know that?'

Justin nodded with a smile.

"Just keep walking."

Once everyone exited the room he moved back over to the vanity, where Judy was waiting behind the chair. She leaned over, patting the seat with a smile. His eyes briefly wandered down to the cleavage exposed by her tank top while she's bent over.

"Have a seat Mister."

Justin plopped down; watching in the mirror as Judy kneaded his shoulders intently, working over each muscle. Her black rimmed glasses rested on her nose, her once blonde bangs were now a deep burgundy, and they matched the shiny gloss on her lips. In fact, burgundy was her new favorite color, from her oversized purse to her stripped sweater. Except for her fingernails, those were a bright sunny shade of yellow.

Judy had gone through a phase in high school where she got her nails done every few weeks. She liked the long, fake ones that were good for nothing but scratching his head when he was going to sleep. Now she kept them short and square, changing the polish every few days. He liked her nails better this way. They didn't get in the way when she played around on the guitar with band during sound check, and they didn't scratch him when he reached for her hand.

"Why did you say that earlier?" He asked suddenly.

Judy made a face, glancing up at him briefly through the mirror.

"Say what?"

"That I didn't understand relationships."

"That's not what I said. I said you didn't understand shows about relationships."

Justin's eyes rolled.

"Don't play dumb Juicy, I know what you're implying."

Judy smirked.

"Well, it just seems that way to me since all of the relationships I've seen you get into ended within twenty-four hours."

Justin stood from the chair, picking up his water bottle from the counter and taking a drink before he turned to face Judy.

"That doesn't mean I can't do relationships. It just that means I haven't found the right girl."

He dropped his bottle back onto the counter with a thud and looked down at Judy. A sexy smirk was playing on her lips and leaned against the chair he'd once occupied. A flirtatious game had been playing out between them over the past few days, and Judy wasn't exactly sure why but she'd welcomed the challenge. It'd been two months since her encounter with Mason, and since then Justin hadn't allowed a guy near her, much less in her room. She was desperate for some male attention.

"How do you know she's not the right girl if you dump her the day after you meet her? You can't possibly know her well enough."

"Obviously if I can get her home and in bed on the first night then she's not girlfriend material."

Judy narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head distastefully.

"You're Justin Timberlake, what girl is going to say no if you asked her to come to your hotel room?"

"I don't know. Normal girls? If I asked you right now to come to my room would you do it?"

Judy rolled her eyes before she gave him a shy smile. She'd been doing that a lot more lately, smiling. She stepped to the side and around the vanity chair, resting her hand on his cocked hip.

"I've already been in your room Justin."

He stepped to the side as well, and took a step forward, meeting her face to face. He looked down at her shorter frame, smirking as well. He didn't know why this conversation was so amusing, or entertaining, but it was.

"What if you didn't know me? You've never met me before in your life. Hi, I'm Justin. Do you want to come back to my hotel?"

She gave him that same grin, and inside it was beginning to drive him crazy. She looked like she knew something he didn't, and she was coming off as much older and more seductive than she ever had before.

"Well I already know you, so I guess we'll never know the answer to that question," she said.

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door, following by Mason poking his head in. He cleared his throat nervously at the sight of Judy.

"Go-time Justin."

Judy scowled at him until he disappeared. The two hadn't spoken since that night, and Judy preferred to keep it that way. Distancing herself from him had been incredibly helpful, without his good looks and womanizing ways to distract her she'd been able to get a lot of work done with her inner self. Besides, the entire situation was embarrassing. Everyone, down to the lowest stage hand knew what happened. She couldn't wait until the day where they'd exit the buses for the last time and she never had to see him again.

"Where were we?" She asked, turning her attention back to Justin when the door closed.

"You were telling me how freaking sexy I am." He smiled proudly.

Judy snorted a laugh, stepping closer to him. She rested a hand on his face, holding him steady while she placed a kiss on his cheek. She lingered longer than she should have, and he noticed. When she pulled away, she watched his expression with questioning eyes. Then she looked down, focusing on the buttons of his dress shirt.

"You're much more charming than you give yourself credit for."

Once her words were spoken, she left the room, leaving the door open for him to follow. He could hear voices in the hall, and music of the intro being played. He stood there frozen, replaying the look on her face in his mind.

"Justin," Mason appeared in the doorway. "We gotta go."

 

* * *

It was 2:30am when the bus pulled onto the streets of New York, NY. It had been a four hour drive from Boston and everyone on board was sound asleep until they pulled up to the hotel near Times Square. Judy woke up to the faint sound of someone calling her name, and she opened her eyes to see Rachel holding back the curtain to her bunk.

"Time to go."

Judy sighed, slowly rolling out of her bunk to stand on the floor. She wobbled a bit, shaking the sleep from her head, and then followed Rachel down the steps and into the hotel. Fans were already posted out front, and Mike guided them through the path security had laid out of them. It was by the far the most fans she'd seen this time of night, and even as they passed through the sliding doors into the hotel fans were inside, jumping up and down on the expensive marble floors, anxious for a glimpse of anyone they recognized.

People screamed for Trace, proudly displaying their William Rast tee shirts. People screamed for Rachel, the silent behind-the-scenes cousin of Justin Timberlake, and people screamed for Judy, the witty organized high schooler they'd grown to love on Senior Year. Judy ran a hand through her hair, wishing she'd taken a minute to comb it before she'd gotten off the bus. Flashes were going off everywhere and she was in pajamas and a messy ponytail.

Finally upstairs at their temporary home on the 14th floor, Judy waved a tired goodbye in Rachel's direction and opened the door to room 1431. The lights were on, along with the TV. Walking further in, she found herself in a living room, the doorway to the bedroom at her left. Only one person on the tour ended up with a living room in their hotel room on a regular basis.

"Justin?"

"You're being too loud," his voice floated in from the bedroom.

She turned off the living room TV, along with the lamp, and headed into the bedroom. She dropped her purse and overnight bag on the floor by the closet as Justin walked in from the bathroom in his pajamas. He looked tired and half asleep as well as a blue and white toothbrush hung from his mouth.

"We have to double up again?"

He gave her a nod and a slow blink. Then he stretched his arms into the air with a groan. Judy glanced at the exposed skin between the bottom hem of his shirt and the top of the pajama bottoms riding low on his hips. She glanced again when he turned his back to finish brushing his teeth.

Crawling into the enormous bed she let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding. Her mind flashed back to a photo shoot she'd accompanied Justin too in Minneapolis. It had involved camouflage swim trunks, a backyard pool, and hours of entertainment. But just as quickly as visions of his suntanned freckled shoulders popped into her mind she shook them away. Why was she even thinking about Justin?

Cuddling up on her side of the bed she closed her eyes and refused to open them, even when she felt the bed shift as he climbed in. Thankfully he didn't reach out to hold her, because if he had she knew she would have had a hard time controlling herself. She blamed the lack of male interaction in her life, but Justin was becoming more and more attractive by the minute, and it just wasn't fair.

"Night Juicy."

"Night Justin."

The next morning the alarm went off at 6am, and Judy refused to open her eyes. She felt warm, and safe, and comfortable in this big bed and, even though they would be spending the night in New York, she didn't want to give it up yet. She would have gone back to sleep had it not been for the annoying beeping noise, and the fact that her pillow moved.

She lifted her head, looking down to find that she wasn't lying on a pillow at all. Actually, the pillow was several inches above her head. The comfortable mass she'd been laying her head on was Justin's right arm. Then her feeling of warmth and security was gone when Justin removed his left arm from around her waist and reached over to turn off the alarm. Her brow furrowed, how exactly had this happened? They went from opposite sides of the bed when she'd laid down, to practically being molded into one person with her completely wrapped up in him.

But she was too content to complain when Justin shut off the alarm and put his arms back around her. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, her head tucked under his chin.

"Morning," he sounded coarse and groggy.

"Morning," she said back.

He shifted, inadvertently holding her a little more tightly.

"Are you tagging along with me today?"

"Where are you going?"

"I've got to film a couple TV spots, and do that MTV interview."

"Will there be food?"

Justin chuckled at her. He understood her question, now that he was waking up, he realized he was starving.

"There usually is."

"Then I'll go. I call first shower."

She let out a sigh as she sat up, leaving the confines of the bed and heading for the bathroom. Justin shuddered at the cold air that surrounded him when she left.

"Hurry up," he voiced, watching her stumble into the bathroom.

Her dark hair was in shambles on the top of her head and she turned to stick her tongue out at him. He smirked at her, watching as she disappeared in the bathroom. He heard the shower turn on a few minutes later and he looked down at the arm she'd been resting on. She'd been curled up on her own side of the bed when he's laid down last night, but he'd felt her hands reaching out for him in the middle of the night. He couldn't help accepting her subconscious offer.

He laid in bed for awhile, thinking about nothing, and then he looked over at the clock. It was 6:35am, and the shower was still running. She was going to make him late if she stayed in there any longer. Getting up, he raised his arms and let the stretch roll down his spine, and then headed for the bathroom.

"Judy?" He knocked on the door. "Hurry up, I need to shower too."

"Okay, give me one second," she called.

Justin rolled his eyes, opening the door anyway. He knew two things about Judy. One, she never locked the door while she showered because she was paranoid about falling and no one being able to get to her. Two, give me one second really meant give me ten minutes.

"I'm going to brush my teeth," he announced.

He'd at least have that out of the way, and his running the water in the sink would force her out of the shower.

"Okay."

He readied his toothbrush, letting the water run a little longer than he needed. A shriek sounded from the shower, and it turned off just after. He smirked, pleased with himself.

"What happened?" He asked innocently.

"The water just went cold on me!"

"Oh really? That's sucks." He bit back laughter.

He squeezed toothpaste onto the brush and put it too his mouth, running the bristles back and forth along his teeth. He'd just worked up lather when the shower curtain behind him opened. His breath hitched in his throat and his movements paused.

Judy stood there in the tub, a fluffy white towel keeping him from seeing any skin from her shoulders to her mid-thighs. Her hair was wet, and her face completely void of any makeup. He watched intently as tiny beads of water rolled down from her neck and disappeared into the fabric of the towel spread across her chest. The sides of the towel hung at her sides, tucked under her arms as she ran another through her hair. It wasn't wrapped around her completely, and Justin felt his groin tighten at the idea of what the view would have been like had he been standing behind her right now. She stepped out, placing her feet on the floor before she gripped the edges of the towel together behind her back, holding them securely as she walked back into the bedroom.

As soon as she was gone Justin let out a groan and dropped his head down onto the granite counter, staring at his own reflection. He took a deep breath, that fogged up his reflection and he stood up straight to look in the mirror. What was going on here? This is little Judy from Central Valley, she wasn't supposed to be able to get to him like that.

He finished brushing his teeth and ran some cool water over his face. But all the while visions of Judy flashed through his mind. He tried to shake them away, but as soon as the thoughts left they'd come right back again. Her wet golden skin, the smell of her body wash, her legs sticking out from under that towel.

The door next to him opened and Judy walked in. She was dressed now in knee length black tights and the shortest black dress he'd ever seen her in. No doubt Rachel had picked that for her. She had apparently had no problem with it, because she bounced into the room, met his eyes in the mirror and smiled as she set a silver makeup bag on the counter and began pulling out brushes and little bottles and tubes.

"I thought you were going to get in the shower," she said.

He nodded, turning to face her. His hip leaned back against the counter and he folded his arms as he looked her over.

"Well, you better hurry up. It's seven o'clock now."

He nodded again, but he didn't move. His stare was making her nervous and she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. Why was he looking at her like that?

"What?"

Justin's tongue flicked out to wet his lips, and it was then that she realized his eyes were focused on her mouth. His eyes were narrowed on her lips, his brow furrowing as he watched every move they made. Then he pushed off of the counter taking a step towards her, almost aggressively. Judy shifted, a bit taken back by his sudden movements. But she couldn't help the way her heartbeat sped up as he shortened the distance between them. She could smell the faint scent of his cologne from the day before.

Justin's head tilted as he looked at her, and he leaned down slightly. So close to her that she could swear she felt his exhaled breath on her face. But his now navy blue eyes returned to their normal crystal blue color and he took a step back.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Judy blinked, trying to comprehend what exactly had just happened. Justin cleared his throat and turned back to the counter. She put a hand up to her bottom lip, watching as he fidgeted with the faucet for a second before he took a step towards the door.

"Justin?"

He paused at her meek voice. She waited for him to turn and face her before she spoke again, and even then she couldn't meet his eyes.

"Do you remember the last day you were in CV with me? When you kissed me?"

He nodded.

"Why did you do that? I mean, I only want to know because I think maybe part of me has been waiting for you -no, not maybe, I know I have been waiting, on pins and needles waiting-- for you to do it again. But if it was just a goodbye kiss then you aren't ever going to, but maybe it wasn't. I don't know. So are you?"

"Am I what?"

She was rambling too much and honestly, he wasn't paying much attention to her words. Just her lips as they moved while she spoke.

"You know, going to do it again?"

She finally looked up at him with hopeful eyes, but they quickly turned sad when he didn't move from the spot where he stood, and he didn't answer. After a moment of silence she bit her lip and moved to leave the room, embarrassment washing over her features. But she'd only taken one step when Justin's hand on her arms stopped her. She looked up to question him but instead she never got to chance to utter a single word as his lips came down on hers.

Judy was caught so off-guard that she stumbled backwards, her back slamming into the wall behind her with a thud. A dull ache rolled up her spine but she paid no attention to it as Justin's lips work over her, his hands smoothing down her sides and around her hips to rest on her butt where he gave her a gentle squeeze. Figures that'd be the first place he'd go for.

She let out a moan but it was muffled by his mouth. She should have pulled away to scold him properly for getting so fresh with her, but she just couldn't. His kiss was so electric. Like Ben had been in the beginning before the drugs made him dull. And he was nothing like Mason, whose kiss was sloppy and to wet at times. Justin's was perfect, slow and rythmatic as his tongue parted her lips to gently touch hers. He tasted like Colgate, minty and cool. It made her knees go weak.

Her hands moved up his chest, one wrapping around her neck as the other rubbed the fuzz on his head that he called hair. All that did was encourage him as his assault on her continued and his hands squeezed again. Judy let him lead as he kissed her thoroughly, damn near swallowing her whole, until she was too out of breath to continue.

Justin broke the kiss, stepping back against the counter once again, watching her lean against the wall for support. She stood there, panting, eyes closed. She looked so pretty with her full lips pink from the pressure of their mini-make out session.

"Judy?" He called her name after a minute. "Hey, Judy?"

She barely cracked her eyes open.

"Hmm? Who?"

Justin chuckled, taking a step closer to her again.

"You. That's your name, right? You okay?"

"Yeah," she breathed. "Never better."

"Sure? You look a little out of it."

"I'm fine."

He smirked at her, lowering his head to tenderly capture her lips again. She bit at his bottom lip playfully and his eyebrows rose in surprise. He pulled away, running a hand over his head. She was too damn good at this kissing thing and he was quickly losing his reserve.

"I'm gonna take the shower now. A cold one."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers tourj school interracialj tvshowj abusiveex justin