Chapter 15 Chapter 15

Justin awoke at 4am. He'd forgotten to set his alarm, but luckily his body clock remembered that they were leaving early to make the next show. For once his lack of ability to sleep past sunrise was working in his favor. He lifted his head, looking at the TV which was now playing an infomercial. He couldn't remember what he'd been watching a few hours before. The bedside lamp was still on, and the side of the bed where Judy should have been was untouched. He sucked in a heavy sigh and sat up. Then he swung his legs over the side and headed for the door. The first person he saw was Mike, standing guard, and he nodded to the burly man.

"Have you seen Judy?"

"Nope, not since she came back last night."

Justin frowned, turning back into the room. They were checking out at 4:30am. Would she make it back by then? Where was she now? Was she still with Mason? Where had they gone? Did he try anything? He had so many questions to ask her that he could barely keep his mind focused. He packed all of his things, and all of hers. He was a professional at fast packing now.

Justin opened the door, setting two pieces of their luggage against the wall in the hallway for the bellhop to pick up. He was getting ready to go back inside and get more when he spotted her down the hall.

She was barefoot, her boots in her hand. Her denim skirt and black and red tank were rumpled, as was her hair. She was at Mason's door, leaning in to give him a kiss -on the lips. Justin shuddered at the thought. He shook his head subtly, solemnly, as she began to walk towards him, running her fingertips over her bottom lip. The dreamy look, the clothes from the night before, it was the morning after Walk of Shame. And it was his Judy making it. He knew immediately by the way she walked that they'd had sex. It was unmistakably written all over her features. He didn't know what to think.

It quickly turned into the morning after Run of Shame when she saw Justin there holding their hotel room door open.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry," she began.

When she reached him, she smelled of alcohol and cigarette smoke. What kind of restaurant had this been?

"We totally lost track of time. I'll be ready in five minutes. Five minutes!"

She scurried past him and into the room, grabbing a suitcase and undoing the work he'd just done. Justin rolled his eyes and followed her back inside.

"You have three minutes."

Fifteen minutes later they were all aboard the bus, devouring the box of donuts someone had brought onboard for them. They were going to be on the road for the next 12 hours, and were at the mercy of whatever was left in the mini-fridge once this was all gone.

"Judy? Are you okay?"

Rachel had witnessed the girl yawning 5 times in the span of 7 minutes.

"I'm fine. Just didn't get much sleep last night."

"She didn't get any sleep last night," Justin remarked bitterly.

"Bad dream?" Rachel asked.

"No. I was out really late, with Mason."

Rachel and Trace raised their eyebrows, waiting to hear more.

"Really now? Well, tell us about this development. Was it a date?"

"It was a non-date, date type thing."

"Ah. I understand."

Trace looked at Rachel, wondering if that was some kind of girl code he didn't get.

"I don't understand," he admitted.

"So, what happened?" Rachel pushed. "How did he ask you? Where did you go?"

"Well, it all started yesterday afternoon when I was waiting for Justin to get to the venue…"

Justin stood abruptly, unable to and uninterested in listening to this story. He didn't want to know any of the disgusting details of their stupid date, or the events that occurred thereafter. He picked up his cup of coffee and headed for the backroom.

"Come on Trace, let's work on those designs."

"Oh, Justin, I wanna listen to this story really quick-." Trace began, only to be interrupted by a grumpy voice.

"Come on, Trace."

Trace frowned dramatically, climbing from the booth. He reached into a cabinet and pulled out a few manila folders and a dozen white papers before heading to the backroom.

"Fill me in on the details later," he told Rachel.

"Trace!"

"I'm coming, dude. Don't get your tighty-whiteys in a bunch."

Rachel and Judy watched Trace disappear before they went back to their conversation.

"So, tell me!"

"Well, I was waiting for you guys to get there, and I was alone so he invited me to go along with him while he did his rounds checking up on everyone and everything."

"That's very thoughtful of him."

"That's what I thought. So, I went so I'd have something to do instead of standing around looking like a loser. And then later when I knew you guys were back, I went to leave and he asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner after the show."

"What restaurant is open that late?"

"That's what Justin said," Judy rolled her eyes. "It was a hole in the wall place with a jukebox."

"Sounds like a bar."

Judy shrugged.

"Maybe. But no one carded me. Anyways, we drank, and we danced, and we talked and talked."

"About?"

"Nothing. Everything. Just random things that popped into our minds. We talked about Justin, about things back home."

"Sounds romantic."

Judy shrugged again, a blush rising over her cheeks.

"It was. That might have been one of the most romantic dates I've ever been on."

"So what were you doing up all night? Answering all of Justin's nosy questions?"

"No, actually I didn't see Justin until this morning. I slept in Mason's room."

"Reeeally?"

Rachel sat forward, a grin on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

"Now we're getting to the good part."

"Nothing happened," Judy giggled.

Rachel didn't believe her in the slightest.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah. We just hung out. I didn't wanna wake Justin up so Mason suggested I sleep there. And he was a perfect gentleman."

Rachel tilted her head, trying to make Judy crack under her stare. She didn't, and Rachel relented.

"So, did you kiss him?"

"He kissed me goodnight. It was so sweet. He was nervous, the camera crew standing there watching us. But it was cute."

"Is he a good kisser?"

Judy sighed.

"Yeah. It was a little different, you know, because I'm used to my ex. But I think he was good."

"You think?" Rachel questioned. "Then he's not the one either. You'll know when it is. He'll kiss you so good you'll forget your own name."

Judy outright laughed.

"I don't think I've ever met a guy who could make me forget my name, via a kiss or not. I was pretty smitten with Ben in the beginning, but even he wasn't that good."

"Oh, just wait. I was in love like that once. His name was Brett Miller," she said wistfully. "He was quarterback on the football team. Tall, dark hair, dark eyes. He was so cute. He used to take me to the drive-in."

"They still have drive-ins?"

"If you're in Millington they do. We don't have any of those fancy-schmancy indoor theatres like you do out West. But we would go every Friday night, and usually see some stupid movie about aliens or serial killers. We didn't watch, we were busy making out. But the time we were done the only word I remembered how to say was 'huh'?"

"What happened to him?"

Rachel sighed.

"Justin, Trace, and my brother went to visit him one day. I don't know what they said but they put the fear of God in him. Suddenly he wasn't so interest in me."

"Justin? He doesn't seem like he could put the fear of God in a fly."

"Don't let that act fool you. He comes off as sweet and perverted, but he can get pretty intimidating when he wants to."

"I'll have to take your word for it, because I don't see it."

"I'm sure you will one day. So, Ben. You don't talk about him much."

"Not much to tell," the carefree grin faded from her face and she looked out the window. "I was in high school. He was older, and handsome, joining the military. We were in love, and now we aren't. The end."

"Hmm," Rachel leaned her chin into the palm of her hand. "That summary of yours tells me one thing."

"What?"

"That there's a lot of more than what you told me."

Meanwhile in the back…

"You're not even interested in working on this, are you?"

Trace dropped the design papers on the sofa. Justin was busy staring silently out of the window at the passing scenery.

"Huh?"

"You're not even listening to me."

"Sorry."

Justin turned toward him, mindlessly flipping through the papers. While there was work to be done for William Rast, he couldn't focus long enough to get it done.

"If we're not gonna do this than why did you pull me back here?"

"I was bored," he lied.

"Bored? Judy was gonna tell us about her date last night. I know how much you love Mason."

Justin huffed, turning back to the window, and Trace nodded knowingly.

"Oh, I get it. You don't want to know about her date."

"What I already know is enough."

"And what's that?"

"That she was drunk. That she had to do the Walk of Shame this morning."

"No." Trace shook his head. "Judy? She doesn't seem like the type to move that fast."

"Well apparently she does."

"Well, how do you know anything happened? Did she tell you?"

Justin gave Trace a look.

"Trust me, I could tell. Besides, have you ever brought a drunk girl to your room in the middle of the night and not gotten any?"

"Good point."

"What's a good point?"

The door opened and there stood Rachel.

"Justin's calling Judy a whore."

Rachel's jaw dropped and she quickly shut the door behind herself, hoping Judy hadn't heard that comment. Trace received a very hard punch to the arm, causing him to wince.

"Justin Randall-," Rachel began, sitting next to Trace.

"I didn't! He's lying. All I said was she stayed in Mason's room last night."

"That hardly makes her a whore. Nothing happened."

"How do you know?" Justin questioned.

"She told me."

"And you believe her?"

Rachel shrugged.

"Why shouldn't I? Don't you?"

"I believe my eyes. You didn't see what I saw."

"But you weren't there."

"Like I'd want to be a fly on the wall during that situation."

"Well, ask Mason if you don't believe her."'

"Like that turd would tell the truth either."

"Know what this sounds like to me? Sounds like someone's jealous," she said in a sing-song voice.

"I'm not jealous!" He huffed.

Rachel and Trace exchanged a look, both stifling their laughter.

"I'm mad that she doesn't trust me enough to tell me the truth."

"Maybe it's because she knows you'll act like a baby if she does."

Justin rolled his eyes.

"Weren't you in the front gossiping? What happened to that?"

Rachel shrugged.

"Judy went to bed, I'm done now."

 

* * *

Judy slept for the next 9 hours of the ride, her snoring filtering from the small confining bunk into the hallway. To block her out, Justin worked feverishly on the plans for William Rast. He scribbled designs, then erased them, and scribbled again. He read over business papers, adding his signature, changing stipulations, making a mental checklist of what still needed to be done.

When they were 2 hours away they began to take turns in the shower, Rachel going first, then Trace, then Justin. He took his things with him, showering, brushing his teeth, and then getting dressed. When he opened the door Judy was there in the front room, patiently waiting for her turn. Her tired eyes showed that she still hadn't slept long enough. She showered and dressed, and then sat out in the front room with Rachel, playing with make-up.

Justin guessed it was for Mason, so when he saw her face it was his bitterness that didn't allow him to admit how pretty she looked. He wanted to hate the navy blue liner around her eyes that made them pop, and the pink gloss over her full lips. But, he couldn't. So he just grumbled to himself and focused on the TV.

He didn't speak to her at all, until the bus pulled in behind the amphitheatre and everyone got off. Rachel and Trace, sick of the tension, practically ran when the motor stopped. Justin would have gone right along with them, had he had his backpack ready to go.

"Justin?"

He heard her voice, but he didn't look up from the bag he was hurriedly stuffing things into.

"Justin? Are you mad at me?"

He shook his head.

"Of course not," he muttered. "Why would I be?"

"Well, you seem like you are. We're on this tiny bus all day and you keep avoiding me. And you stormed away this morning. Is this about my staying out with Mason last night?"

Justin shook his head again, zipping up the backpack. He started to put it on, when he felt arms wrap around his waist. Judy hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder blade. She hated the silent treatment, especially when it was from him.

"Please don't be mad at me, Jay," she whispered. "I won't see him anymore if that's what you want."

Justin melted inside, turning in her arms, and looking down at her face. Her eyes were pleading with him not to make her follow through with what she'd just said. Deep down he knew then that she would in fact never speak to Mason again if that's what it would take for him to go back to normal. All he had to do was nod, and she'd regretfully cut him out of her life. But she was a big girl, and he didn't have the right to take Mason away from her. Even if the guy was a sleaze ball. It would also leave a bitter taste in Judy's mouth where Justin was concerned.

"No," he said, putting his arms around her as well. "No, you don't have to do that."

"But that is what's bothering you, isn't it?"

Justin sighed.

"Well, I have to admit it bothers me a little. But I know you really like him, and I need to get used to that. I shouldn't try to make you feel bad about it. Sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I knew you didn't like him so I shouldn't have gushed about him in front of you."

"Well, that wasn't so much your fault as it was Rachel's. She likes to cause problems."

Judy smirked, removing her arms from around his waist and grabbing his two hands in her own. She rested her chin on his chest, leaning against him as they talked.

"So, are you done being mad at me now? Can we be friends again?"

"We weren't not friends, Juicy." He tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears. "I was just…"

"Having a tantrum?" She supplied.

Justin chewed on his lips thoughtfully.

"Something like that."

Judy stood there looking at him, and couldn't help but notice that he seemed distracted by something. He was staring at her, almost wistfully. And then his vision began to drift lower to her lips. She smiled, and so did he, softly, nearly absentmindedly. Maybe there was something stuck in her teeth. But that wouldn't explain why suddenly he had turned so serious, and the mood so intense.

"What?" She asked quietly.

Justin raised his hand, running it through her hair before his fingers grazed down the side of her neck. She stepped back and broke their gaze, uncomfortable with how intimate they suddenly seemed. Justin's hand moved up her neck to her chin, tilting her head so she was looking up at him once again.

"I don't know," he answered.

He looked almost as confused as she did by his movements. But that quickly, the moment was ruined. The door to the bus opened and there stood Steve and Matt on the steps. The two pairs looked at one another, Steve raising an eyebrow. Then a staticy voice sounded over their walkie-talkies and Steve raised his camera to his shoulder. Justin cleared his throat, stepping back from Judy. He tossed his backpack onto his shoulder and headed for the door.

"Come on Judy, we're late."

"For what?"

"The meet and greet. MTV wants you there this time."

"Me? Why?"

She was hurrying to keep up with Justin's long legs as he walked briskly through the halls of the arena. He seemed to already know where he was going, and she assumed he'd played here several times before.

"I don't know. Just come on."

She followed him down the halls until they came to a large room with a large sign saying MEET AND GREET HERE hanging on the door. Mike was there, keeping watch for them. He opened the door when Justin and Judy arrived and instantly camera flashes went off and screams sounded. Justin waved to the crowd, moving to the long table to take a seat. Judy started to stand off to the side, but Rachel gave her a gentle nudge towards the table.

"There's a chair there for you too," she said.

Judy was officially confused. She moved to the chair, taking a seat as she scanned the crowd. She spotted three girls wearing home-made white tee-shirts that read: We Luv Judy 4eva! What was that about? She pointed it out to Justin, and he shrugged in response.

"I guess word on the show has gotten out. You have more fans than you thought."

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, if you'll take your seats we're going to get started…"

The meet and greet continued on as normal. Justin was charming and comical, answering all the questions he wanted too and dodging the ones that were too personal. Judy began to wonder why she was even there. No one was talking to her. She was considering getting up and going to the dressing room when a fan said her name.

"Actually, my question is for Judy," a girl pointed at her.

Justin nodded, sitting back in his chair and looking at Judy expectantly. He was enjoying seeing her in the spotlight, much to her dismay.

"I heard on the internet that you and Ben were getting married. Is that true?"

Judy snorted. She and Ben getting married? No. No, no, no. She hadn't been stupid enough the make that mistake. She was also thankful that she hadn't wound up pregnant while they were together either.

"No, that's not true," she answered. "Ben and I broke up before the filming of the show began."

"So you guys keep dating after Senior Year was over?"

"Yes, we dated for over a year, but it didn't work out. You'll find out all of the details when Tour Life airs."

Judy had already filmed her interview with Mindy, filling any gaps and holes as to what had occurred between the end of Senior year and the beginning of Tour Life. It would probably air during the first episode next month. That was the episode she was most nervous about.

Judy's moment in the meet and greet spotlight only lasted for those few minutes. Then she found herself sitting next to Justin, making small talk with the fans as he signed their passes, tee-shirts, and tour books. Until a girl received her tour book back from Justin, and then passed it onto Judy.

"Can you sign it too?"

Judy looked surprised.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I loved you on the show. I don't know how you kept yourself so organized with everything going on around you: Justin, the clubs, your friends, Ben. I can barely keep my homework straight," she giggled.

Judy shrugged modestly and scribbled her name on the girls' book.

"That makes two of us. Now-a-days I can barely keep the contacts list in my cell phone organized."

The girl giggled again.

"You know, you're nicer than I thought you'd be."

Judy frowned.

"Well in this situation I guess I'm happy to disappoint."

The girl walked off and Judy turned to Justin. He just smirked to himself and ignored her stare. He already knew what she was going to ask, and exactly how she'd sound when she asked it. She'd whine, her deep voice turning high and nasally, and then she'd pout, wondering if the entire world thought she was mean. He wondered if Mason knew what he was getting himself into by dating her.

As Justin signed autographs it gave Judy a moment to think over the situation that had just occurred. Why had he been staring at her like that? He looked dreamy and distracted, like he was seeing more than just her standing there. If she hadn't known any better, it almost seemed like he was going to kiss her. But they couldn't have been possible. Sure, he had kissed her once along ago, but that was a friendly kiss. He didn't have feelings for her in that way. Maybe he'd been looking at her like that because his mind had run away with him, as if often did.

 

* * *

The tour was taking a break in Portland that night. The next show was the following day in Seattle, Washington. Since it was a mere three hour drive away they were leaving in the morning, giving everyone a chance to sleep in a real bed -that wasn't on wheels- that night. It was after midnight and while Justin wanted to go out and enjoy the city, he knew it was in his better interest to stay in and sleep.

He'd only slept a few hours the night before, and only caught a quick power nap during the day. If he didn't slow down and catch up on his beauty rest, he was going to collapse before the tour was over. So instead he ordered a movie, and dinner from room service, and settled in bed. He was halfway through I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, the horrible homophobic movie that it was, when he realized all of the ice for his beer had melted.

Justin got up from the bed, not bothering to put on shoes, and grabbed the bucket. The ice machine was on his floor, just a few doors down the hall. Opening the door, he nodded to the security guard standing by the elevators and headed to the left, following the direction of the sign.

As he neared Judy's room he briefly wondered what she was doing. If she were awake, what she was watching. He stopped, reaching up to knock on her door, when muffled noises stopped him. He leaned closer, trying to eavesdrop discreetly.

He could make out the soft, distinct sounds of sex. High and low moans, movements. He could practically envision the sweat forming on Judy's forehead. He backed away from the door in horror. Perhaps not from horror, but in shock and disappointment. He'd told her earlier that he needed to get used to the idea of her and Mason being together, but that had been a lie. He'd never get used to it. He hated the idea, and he just knew inside that it was a huge mistake on Judy's part. If they kept this romance up, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to handle having her on the tour.

Filled with anger and frustration Justin turned, launching the ice bucket at the nearest door. It bounced off with a loud pop, startling even himself and no doubt the person inside. Then he reached up, wanting to pull his own hair out, only to remember he had none to pull. The door opened, and there was Trace, shirtless and sleepy eyed.

"What. The. Fuck."

Justin was so livid that it took him a moment to get the words out.

"Judy. That room. That fuck face. Ugh!"

"What?" Trace stepped out of his room. "Something about Judy fucking someone's face?"

Justin groaned.

"Judy is in there with Mason right now."

He jerked his thumb back in the direction of her door. Trace walked over, blatantly putting his ear against the door. Slowly a sick smile crept onto his face.

"Oh, dude, do you have a key or something for this door? We're missing out on prime-."

He stopped when he saw Justin glaring at him. Trace cleared his throat, stepping away from the door and knob he'd been eagerly trying to twist.

"You're right, not funny."

"No it's not," Justin snapped. "This isn't funny at all. Do you even understand how pissed I am? I want to throw someone out a window right now."

Justin took a swing at the air and Trace's eyebrows raised with surprise.

"Hey, man, what's going on? I mean, I know you don't like Mason but this is a little much, even for melodramatic you. Are you sure there isn't something else bothering you about this, besides the fact that it's Mason?"

As Trace finished his question a door down the hall opened, and out poked Mindy's head.

"What's going on?" She called.

If there was something going on, she needed to call one of the crews and get them into the hall immediately to begin filming. Justin knew this, and shook his head.

"Nothing. Just getting some ice."

"Yeah, ice," Trace agreed, picking up the forgotten bucket from the floor.

Mindy looked at them suspiciously for a second before turning back into her room. The boys waited till they heard her door click closed before they spoke again.

"Are you okay?" Trace asked, his voice quieter this time to keep from disturbing Mindy again.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm cool," Justin answered. "I'm just gonna go to bed."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I just need to get some sleep. I feel like I haven't slept in days, it's got me all screwed up."

Trace watched, his brow crinkled with worry, as his friend headed back to his room. His mission for ice was long since forgotten. He couldn't help but get the feeling that there was much more to the situation than what Justin was admitting too.

The next morning when Justin awoke he was still in a bad mood. He grumbled to himself all morning as he got dressed and packed his things. He grumbled through breakfast, and everyone who caught a glimpse of his stone-like face stayed clear of him. Even Judy, Rachel, and Trace let him sulk on his own in the back while they sat up front.

"What's eating him?" Rachel asked.

Judy shrugged, barely glancing up from her phone. She'd been feverishly texting all day.

"Did something happen?"

"I don't know," Trace lied.

He couldn't tell Rachel about the events that happened the night before. Then Judy would know she was the reason behind Justin's sour mood, and that they'd been listening at her door. Even if he waited until Judy had left the room, Rachel would probably tell her. The girl had a big mouth and loved to gossip.

"Well, something is up his butt."

"A stick," Rachel muttered.

Judy snorted a laugh and gave the girl a high-five.

"So, Judy, I heard quite a ruckus coming from your room last night." Trace changed the topic.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The blush creeping onto her cheeks told otherwise.

"Yeah, I heard that too. I guess you decided Mason was more than just a good kisser."

"I still don't know what you're talking about."

Her phone sounded and she pretended to be more interested in the text than the conversation. Rachel gave her a poke in the arm.

"Come on. You know you wanna share."

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

"Ha!" Rachel sounded. "Half the fun of doing it is talked about it after."

"Don't lie Rachel. You know half the things you do, you do just so you can talk about it after."

In the back Justin could hear their playful conversation and it made him madder by the minute. Not only had Judy been up all night doing God-knows-what with that loser, now they were sitting out there talking about it while she probably texted him on her phone. He'd brought her on this tour so she could get her life back on tract and they could revive their friendship. It wasn't so she could meet some guy and go from city to city having sex in different hotel rooms. The more he thought about it the more he realized that maybe what he needed was someone of his own to distract his attention.

The tour docked in Seattle, Washington, the windy city of the US. They'd leave at 10am the next day to drive to Spokane, WA. Staying in Seattle worked perfectly in Justin's favor. He wanted to go out. He'd been locked up in hotel rooms and tour buses for too long. He was a man, a young man at that, and he wanted to party.

So he didn't talk to anyone during dinner, he ignored them while they watched movies and he did his warm-ups. He barely acknowledged Judy when they sat in the room alone while she rubbed his shoulders. And when Mason opened the door to tell him it was go-time, Justin caught the wink he threw Judy, and stormed past Mason, walking himself to the stage without waiting for Judy or Rachel. When he went out that night, he only invited Trace.

"So, what inspired you to have this boys night out?" Trace asked.

He and Justin were sitting in a booth in the back of a small understated nightclub. It was dimly lit by color rotating lights. Waitresses in black uniforms and push-up bras moved from table to table. Across the room on the dance floor, men in their 20's oogled girls on the dance floor.

"I just felt like going out."

Trace nodded slowly.

"Yeah, but usually you like a group. The more the merrier. It's not like you to exclude everyone else."

"Who did I exclude," he asked in disbelief.

Trace rolled his eyes, sipping his Corona.

"Rachel. Judy. The techies you like to drink with at dinner."

"So I didn't want a crowd," he shrugged. "I'm allowed. Besides, I need my wingman to mack on girls. I can't do that with Judy and Rachel sitting here. They throw salt in my game."

"Since when do you even have game? You don't do anything. The girls just come up to you and flaunt their shit in your face."

"That's how good my game is, I don't even have to put effort into it."

As Justin spoke a girl sauntered up to them. She leaned down, resting her elbows on the table, effectively displaying her cleavage for all the world to see, Justin in particular.

"Hi," she smiled. "I'm Sandra."

Justin glanced at Trace, wiggling his eyebrows giddily before he turned back to her.

"I'm Justin."

 

* * *

It was well into the wee hours of the morning when Justin finally made it back to the hotel. On his arm, was a very drunken Sandra, burying her face into his neck on the elevator ride up to the fifth floor. She was nibbling at his skin roughly, eager to get him upstairs.

Judy was awake as well. She'd fallen asleep shortly after Justin left, only to wake up hours later. She couldn't stop thinking about Ben, and wondering where their relationship had gone wrong. All of it was making her anxious, and she found herself wanting those pills Justin had tossed out. Unable to go back to sleep, she'd called Mason, who invited her to sleep in his room.

She was heading down the hall barefoot in her pajamas when she heard Justin's voice. She turned, expecting to see him stumbling along with Trace, but she wasn't expecting the tall, slender, perky blonde clinging to his right arm. Her chest tightened and her expression grew angry as she watched them.

"You're going to bed man?" Justin asked, watching Trace veer off towards his room.

"Yeah, I'm tired. You two can continue the party alone; I think Sandra would prefer it that way."

"You're damn right," Sandra smiled.

Then she stepped in front of Justin, grabbing him by the collar with both hands.

"Come on stud," she said.

Justin grinned, blatantly staring down her tank top. Sandra pulled him further down the hall before letting Justin take the lead, considering she didn't know which door was his room.

Before Judy knew what she was doing she was heading down the hall, marching aggressively towards Justin as he swiped his key card through the lock and opened the door. He took the blonde by the hand, spinning her in a circle before flinging her into the room. She giggled endlessly.

"Justin," Judy spoke when she reached him.

Her voice was deeper and harsher than she realized.

"What?"

"It's two o'clock in the morning. What are you doing? Who is that girl?"

Justin rolled his eyes, stepping over the threshold into the room. He pulled the door to his side, blocking Sandra from Judy's view.

"What do you care?" He asked.

Before Judy had the chance to answer he closed the door in her face. Judy stood there, fuming. She raised her fist to knock, but decided against making a scene so late at night. She knew if she saw his face again, she'd scream at him. Instead she stomped her foot to the ground, and then marched back down the hall towards Mason's room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers tourj school interracialj tvshowj abusiveex justin