Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone! So a couple of weeks ago my friends and I over at the JTPC started a little writing competition and this week we're starting round two. So here is my contribution and I hope you like it. Also, check out and vote for mine as well as other stories from my girls at http://violet.distant-faces.net/pop/index.php

Oh...and I used this lovely picture right here for some inspiration. ; )

Photobucket
Ugh, this is a damn shame. I mean I cannot believe that I’m feeling like this for the third week in a row. But alas here I am, at work no less, sucking on a Halls cherry cough drop because my throat feels like sandpaper and my voice sounds like I’m on my last leg of life. I swear, I’m going to kick him in the neck for doing this to me, shit I have customers who need my assistance around here.

Oh, who is ‘him’ you ask? Well he would be Justin, my boyfriend. And no, he didn’t get sick and then give me his cold nor did he injure me in some way. I got this sore throat from screaming his name at the top of my lungs in pleasure. I know, I know, it’s not his fault entirely…but dammit why does he have to make it feel so good. His lips, hips, tongue, and dick should be illegal in all 50 states. But what gets me wet besides all of that is his swagger and ladies if don’t know what that is, let me break it down for you.

If your man can walk into a room, lick his lips; give you that panty-dropping look without saying one word and make you moist in the process, your man has got swagger. If he can make you want to pounce on his dick when he’s wearing just a plain white tee, some jeans, and a fresh pair of Jordan’s or Forces, once again, your man has got swagger. My baby is a prime example of what I just described, from the ice in his ears all the way down to his wrist piece. A lot people gave me flack for dating the country boy who was trying to be “down,” but I just brushed the haters off and embraced him in all of his white-chocolatey goodness. Besides, I always did like a little milk in my coffee.

“Girl you look and sound like hell today,” my colleague and BFF Dana says to me while giggling. D and I met on our first day as sales associates three years ago and instantly bonded over suffering through retail hell together. She’s a total sweetheart, but is not afraid to take off her earrings if you come at her the wrong way. She also knows all about Justin and his swag, hence her jab at me.

“Fuck you trick, you know whose fault this is,” I grin back at her in my scraggily voice. I thank God that she’s working the floor while I handle the cash register today though.

“Damn what did he do this time? Put it in you so deep that he knocked out your voice box?”

“D!” I exclaim with embarrassment, hoping no one heard her. “You nasty ass. And to answer your question…something like that,” I whisper really fast before walking over to refold some shirts.

“Ooooh, get it JT,” she jokes while following me. “So how did you get from your normal speaking voice to sounding like you’re on your deathbed? And don’t give me that look; you know I want details…” she grins while I roll my eyes at her. Since she’s my girl, we swap juicy details; I tell her about Justin and I and she tells me about her latest conquest if she has one.

“Girl…” I start before pausing and reminiscing about last night with a smile on my face. “I came home from work last night and he attacked me. I ended up with rug burns on my knees, back, and stomach,” I say before laughing. “D, as soon as my panties came off he started drilling me from the back and he was so deep girl, just right against my spot and just…oh my god. We switched positions three more times after that and by the time it was over, my voice was almost gone. But I guess that’s what happens when you go at it for almost two hours.” Oh yeah, Justin has stamina like an Olympic swimmer.

“TWO HOURS?!!”

“Woman, will you hush? You putting me on blast and shit,” I whisper loudly to her.

Sorry, but damn. He was pulling hair and smacking that ass huh?” She asks with a cheeky smile.

“Damn right I was…” a male voice interrupts us from behind. But I don’t even need to turn around in order to recognize it so I just continue to fold shirts with a smirk on my face.

“See D, I had her by the waist like this,” Justin describes while wrapping his arms around my waist. “Then I bent her over and grabbed a handful of her hair like this, then I started to beat that back out like this…” he says while dry humping me from behind as he reenacts what we did last night.

“Justin! Get off of me!” I yell miserably at him while pushing him away and straightening myself out. “Boy this is a place of business, don’t be doing that shit in here.”

“Oh hush, you know I’m just playing with you girl,” he responds before giving me a smack on the ass.

Dana just laughs at our banter, “I’ll just leave you two lovebirds alone,” she says before walking off to another apart of the store.

Stop, I’m working,” I warn him, clearing my throat in the process.

“Baby you sound horrible…you need something to suck on?” He asks while giving me the look that says a thousand words.

I look him up and down, drinking in his dark, stonewashed jeans; his Puma track jacket with a dark blue t-shirt to match underneath, and his all white hi-top Forces. Of course he had to rock his iced out watch from Jacob the jeweler himself, as well as his diamond studs. With his buzz freshly lined up, my baby is looking extra clean (and extra sexy) right now.

I just shake my head at him with a grin, “Thanks to you, I’ve been sucking on cough drops all morning. Speaking of which, what are you doing here so early? You usually don’t come until closing.”

“Well since my baby sounds like death, I decided to bring her a little care package.”

I stop my folding and turn around to see Justin holding a large Chai tea with a shot of caramel (just the way I like it) and a blueberry muffin from Peet’s Coffee, as well as another bag of Halls cherry cough drops. When he isn’t making me wet with his swag, he can be so damn cute.

“You got all this for me babe?” I ask with a small smile.

“Yeah, I mean am I sorry for making you scream my name loud enough to wake the dead? Hell nah,” he chuckles. “But am I sorry that you lost your voice? Yeah…I am.”

I giggle at him before wrapping my arms around his neck, “Awww baby, it’s okay. I mean it’s not like I’m mad or anything. But I appreciate the gesture, thank you daddy,” I say before pecking him on the lips.

“See, you messing around calling me ‘daddy’ and shit and I’m going get you fired for doing it on top of the 15% off sweaters,” he says with a smirk. “You know that shit turns me on.”

“Even more than me screaming and moaning your name?”

He gives me a knowing look while I giggle at him. “Now you know that there’s nothing better than hearing you scream my name while we’re going at it. It’s like I have my own personal porn star,” he laughs.

I punch him in the shoulder playfully before taking my drink, pastry, and cough drops from him and walking over to the register.

“Yeah well this star is out of commission until further notice,” I say with a cheeky grin.

“A.k.a. until tonight,” he grins back.

“Tonight huh? Okay…we’ll see.”

“Damn right we will…until then, you’re just going to have to suck on these until I come pick you up,” he says before giving me a wink.

I shake my head at him, “Nasty ass. Now gimme kiss…”

And boy does he lay one on me. It’s slow and passionate with a hint of cockiness because he knows that I’m going to be thinking about it long after he’s gone. I start to throb when I feel our tongues touch and I let out a soft moan in response. He sucks on my bottom lip as he slowly pulls away.

“Let me stop before you need to go change your panties,” he says, licking his lips cockily.

I bite my lip at him before giggling. “Get out of here, I’ll see you tonight. Oh and thanks again for all of this…daddy.”

“That’s strike two, now you’re really gonna get it tonight little girl,” he says while making his way toward the exit.

“Until tonight then,” I say with a grin.

“Until tonight baby girl.”
******

So remember earlier when I said that I was going to kick him the neck for giving me a sore and scratchy throat? Well I’m about ready to kick him somewhere else equally as painful for what he’s done now. I’ve been standing outside of the mall for the last fifteen minutes waiting for him to pick me up and he has yet to show or bother to pick up his cell phone. I mean maybe he’s running late, but at least he could have called and told me that he was going to be late. As soon as that thought passes through my mind, the opening notes of “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green start blaring from my cell, letting me know that it’s Justin calling. He just had to have a special ringtone for when he called, so since Al is one of our favorite singers, I decided to choose that one for him. Usually it brings a smile to my face when I hear it, but that is definitely not the case right now.

“Where the hell are you?”

“Baby I’m so sorry, but I got tied up in the studio”"

“And you didn’t have your phone with you?” I interrupt.

“Well I did…but you know how I am when I’m working.

Don’t I ever. I could tell Justin that the apocalypse is coming and he wouldn’t leave until he got that last note good enough for his liking. “Okay J whatever, are you coming?”

He sighs and I feel myself get madder, “Well baby Pharrell, Chad and I are on the road to something great right now and I don’t want to stop in the mid”"

“Ugh, bye Justin, I’ll just have Dana go out of her way and bring me home,” I say irritably before hanging up in his face. Now don’t get me wrong, I love and respect Justin’s artistry and creativity. But it’s shit like this that irritates me; hell he probably knew that he wasn’t going to be able to stop whatever they were doing in order to pick me up. I hate to ask her, but I’m glad that Dana is still inside closing down the store otherwise I really would have been stranded. And to think that I was going to let him give me a repeat of last night…well the only screaming he’s going to be hearing is when I cuss him out and not even his swag can get him out of this one.
******

It’s 10:30 when Justin crawls into bed with me and already he’s trying to apologize for earlier by placing soft kisses on my naked shoulder. Since it’s dark enough to where he can’t see me, I roll my eyes at his lame attempt and scoot away toward the edge of bed. That doesn’t stop him though because if Justin is one thing, he’s persistent. Wrapping his arm around my stomach, he pulls me flush against his body as he moves his kisses from my shoulder to the back of my neck.

I sigh irritably. “Come on Justin, I’m trying to sleep,” I say while trying to wiggle myself out of his grasp. But his grip is ironclad tight.

“I see someone is still mad,” he says in a taunting voice.

“Seriously? Seriously Justin at 10:30 you want to start some bullshit with me?” I ask before turning my bed lamp on.

“I wasn’t trying to do anything but get back into your good graces but no, you wanna give me lip,” he retorts.

I shake my head at him before I grab my pillow and start to head for the door. But I feel Justin grab my wrist.

“Where are you going?” He asks flatly.

“I’m sleeping in the guest room tonight. You know, don’t want to have to worry about giving you any lip…” I grumble.

“Well you could just give me some head instead.”

I know it was a joke, but I’m so mad that it doesn’t stop me from hitting him in the face and head with my pillow. He laughs as I attack him and sneaks his right arm around my waist and pulls me on top of him. He gives me a flirtatious smile as he leans up to kiss me, but I move my head out of the way.

“Uh uh, you are not slick.”

He smacks his lips, but cracks a smirk knowing that I caught him in the act. “Girl, what are you talking about? I’m here trying to apologize and you still wanna be mad,” he says before poking his bottom lip out.

“Alright fine, you can apologize…but the pouting isn’t getting you anywhere and it most definitely won’t get you in between my legs.”

He rolls his eyes this time. “Whatever you say baby, whatever you say. I am sorry for earlier though, I should have called you ahead of time and let you know the deal. Forgive me?”

I can tell that he’s genuinely sorry so I lean down and engage him in a slow and sweet kiss before pulling away. “I forgive you. Now come on, I’ve got to get up early so that I can be at the store by 9:45,” I say before moving my body off of his. But I don’t get the chance to as Justin wraps both his arms around my waist tightly, keeping me firmly in place.

“I still need to make it up to you though, I mean I just don’t think my apology was adequate enough,” he says before biting his bottom lip at me mischievously.

“Well it was good enough for me, so night-night babe!” I say with a cheery smile before trying to move to my side of the bed again, but when I feel one of his large hands smack me on the ass, I know that he’s not playing around anymore.

“You know,” he says quietly while grabbing a handful of my ass. “It’s rude not accept someone’s full apology. Besides, I was supposed to give you a repeat of last night…and that’s what I intend to do.” And with that, he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties and pulls them down my body.

Started out talking right here
Putting it down like a motherfucking mack…


“And I thought I told you that you weren’t getting any of this tonight despite that apology,” I reply with some sass. But I know damn well that with my resolve quickly melting, he’s going to get what he wants…especially with him looking at me like he’s about to tear my ass up.

He sits up so that I’m straddling his waist, chuckling before licking his lips and giving me a cocky smirk. His hands smooth up my back and whip the t-shirt that I’m wearing off of my body before turning off my lamp.

“Keep talking baby, it only makes me want you more,” he says before wrapping his warm, wet mouth around my nipple. There it is ladies and gents, the swag that I was talking about. My back arches and I gasp out in pleasure against my will as my hips rock involuntarily against his, making my pussy throb. Damn, it’s not supposed to go down like this; I’m supposed to have his balls in a jar and begging for me.

Justin,” I hiss as his teeth slightly graze my nipple and his mouth moves to the other one. “I told you…not tonight, I’ve got work in the morning,” I all but moan out. Well damn, I’ve definitely fucked up now.

“Are you sure baby? Because you’re dripping and getting me all wet.” My pussy twitches at the sound of that, but my body starts to tremble when I feel the pad of his thumb start to softly rub my clit. My toes curl and I bite my lip in order to muffle the sounds of my moans as my hips rock against his hand.

“What was that babe? I mean, you had so much to say before,” he says, watching me with a smile on his face.

I smack him in the head teasingly. “Well at least I still have my voice.”

He stops rubbing me and moves to my neck, sucking and biting on the skin there before sucking my earlobe into his mouth. “For now…”

Talkin' all that shit
Soon as I hit
Now I got her talkin' like this…


I soon find myself on my back, propped up on my elbows watching Justin strip out of his boxers. My center floods when my eyes catch him stroking his juicy, throbbing, cock with a look of pure lust in his eyes. Making his way back over to the bed, his body hovers over mine as he devours my lips with his passionately, much like he did earlier today. He doesn’t say a word as he keeps his eyes trained on mine and descends down the length of my body, stopping in front of where I need him the most. He licks his lips and my pussy quivers in anticipation before he hooks his arms around my hips and drapes my legs over his shoulders. And as soon as his tongue touches my sopping slit, the first of many guttural moans escapes my lips.

In a falsetto,
She like ooh, ooh baby, ahh, ahh, ahh ooh…
In a falsetto,
She like ooh, ooh baby, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh…


He runs his tongue up and down my slit a few times before finally parting me with his fingers and flicking his tongue against my clit. My hand instantly flies down to his head and my fingernails run along his scalp as his lips wrap around my clit and begin to suck on it softly. When he starts to hum against me, I damn near arch off of the bed as my hips buck against his mouth and my toes curl again for the second time tonight.

“Shit Justin,” I moan out breathlessly as he places a kiss to my pearl and raises his head up to smile at me.

“Does that feel good mami?” He asks lowly before swooping down and quickly sucking on my engorged petals. “You gonna bust all in my mouth?” I shiver when he says that. Shit, I could get off on just him talking dirty to me.

He doesn’t wait for my response as he slides his tongue deep into my juicy depths, making me scream out in the process as I feel the tip brush against my swollen g-spot. But my screams only egg him on as he fucks me harder and faster with his tongue, making my body tense up with each stroke. I sound like I’m sobbing and my body feels like a bomb that’s ready to detonate at any second…and when I feel his thumb make its way back to my clit, that’s exactly what I do.

In a falsetto,
She like ooh, ooh baby, ahh, ahh, ahh ooh…
In a falsetto,
She like ooh, ooh baby, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh…


I’m surprised that I didn’t drown him as I release all over his mouth and the bed. But my baby is a monster at eating pussy and he doesn’t stop at the cleanup either, as he licks up and savors my juices while I ride out the rest of my high. When I finally come down, I feel wet kisses being placed against my mound, inner thighs, and lower stomach as he makes his way back up my body. I’m still panting as his lips find mine and he places a soft, chaste kiss to them.

“Mmmm,” he hums, his lips make a light smacking sound as he pulls away. “Now that scream was music to my ears. Your throat sore yet baby?”

I nod my head at him while a smirk appears on my face. “A little bit, it’s starting to get dry and scratchy.”

“Well maybe if you suck on something, it’ll help keep it moist,” he says, mirroring my smirk.

“Well what do you have in mind daddy? You got something that can do that for me?”

He nods his head, “Yeah…I do.”

He leans back and sits up on his knees before grabbing a handful of my hair and guiding my head down toward his cock. I plant my hands on his hips as I take him into my mouth, reveling in the sounds of his moans and the way that my mouth glides up and down his shaft. Head happens to be one of specialties too, especially with the way that I swirl my tongue around his length from base to tip. Sucking and licking on the head is my favorite thing to do to him since it’s so sensitive and makes him squirm. Just like clockwork, he tries to pull away from me as lave the dome of his dick with my tongue, and he hisses and groans in pleasure. But as soon as I feel some of his pre-cum drizzle onto my tongue, he pulls my mouth off.

I swallow him down and lick my lips before I grin at his flushed form. “Baby, why’d you stop me before I got to the creamy filling?”

She talkin' dirty all up in my ear…

He chuckles, “Because I’ve got a better place to put it.”

And I'm finna' put this dog right on her kitty cat…

Finally cutting all the bullshit, Justin pushes me down onto my back again and nestles himself between my legs before wrapping them around his waist. I almost nut again when I feel him surge inside my walls, which are still sensitive from my previous orgasm, and begin to work his hips against me in the most dangerous way. Remember when I said that Justin has stamina like an Olympic swimmer? Well he’s got a stroke like one too and right now he’s giving me his version of the “Breaststroke,” using those rippled abs and fluid hips for that extra bit of power while his large, warm hands cup my globes and tweak my nipples into hard peaks. I can see in his eyes how determined he is to not only make me scream, but cream as well.

Suddenly he pulls out and takes a thigh in each hand before pushing my legs back toward the headboard. Gripping it for support, he gives me a wink before slamming back into my wetness, pistoning me as he reaches my spot again from the new angle. It feels like he’s all the way in my stomach and with the headboard banging against the wall, the intensity of his thrusts…it all begins to be too much as I feel my walls start to squeeze him, stealing his and my breath.

My second set of ear piercing screams echo off of our bedroom walls as hips slow down but continue to work me through my orgasmic waves. Justin releases the headboard and collapses against my trembling body, which clings onto his for dear life.

“That’s twice baby,” he says while licking and sucking on my neck. “You think you could give me another one?”

“Justin…I can’t,” I whine breathlessly. “My throat hurts…hell, I hurt,” I laugh which causes him to do so as well. But that doesn’t stop him from turning me over onto my stomach because he knows that we can’t finish a sack session without him adding that finishing touch”beating my back out.

And I'm finna' defend my title
Finna' put yo ass to bed
Tell me which way would you like it…


My body shivers when I feel him slip back inside me as my walls eagerly grip him tight. We both groan in unison as he takes a moment to revel in my warmth before grabbing my hips and pumping me with slow, but forceful strokes. Fuck, he feels so good stretching and rubbing against my walls, and with the way that he’s rolling his hips, I could cry. I try to muffle my moans and impending screams with the pillow, but that only makes him work harder as he grabs my hair again and begins to pound my juicy depths.

Fuck Justin,” I cry out.

“That’s it baby, scream for daddy…let me know who beating up these pussy walls.”

I bite the pillow and grab the sheets as he fucks me hard and deep, giving my ass a few hard smacks before laying his chest against my back and continuing his unwavering pace. Tears are rolling down my cheeks as he brushes my g-spot and his fingers sneak in between my legs.

Justin…” I sob out, “Baby, I c-can’t…I’m gonna…”

“Wet daddy’s dick baby,” he groans while rubbing my clit furiously. “Let me feel you bust all over my cock…”

As soon as the words leave his lips, my walls spasm and clamp down on him while a ferocious scream tears from my throat and I drench him in my juices. I continue to squeeze him as I feel him gush inside me, coating me warm and wet.

It's all over now
You can come back down,
We can talk in this key right here…



My body is still trembling from my orgasm and I choke back the rest of my tears as I come down. Damn…I don’t know what was so different about this time, but I cannot stop crying…and Justin can’t stop laughing.

“Daddy got you crying because it felt so good? Where is the video camera because I’m about to document this,” he says excitedly before pulling out of me and getting out of bed.

I smack him on his little narrow behind. “If you even think about bringing that camera out, I won’t be the only one crying,” I reply with a glare.

He chuckles and gets back into bed, lying on his back before pulling me on top of him. “You know I’m just playing baby,” he says before placing a kiss to my forehead. “But damn…you alright?”

I laugh this time, “Yeah…it was just so, intense for some reason. What did you do to me?”

“I put it on you girl, pure and simple. Now shhh,” he whispers before coaxing me into a kiss. “Let’s get some rest so that I can take you to work in the morning.”

“So people can watch me limp around the store?”

His eyes are closed but he nods his head. “Mmmhmm…and then when people ask what’s wrong with you, I can be like ‘Yeah, I did that’.”

We both crack up laughing before letting the silence engulf us. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat and his even breathing while my hand rubs on his chest.

“Hey baby?” I call out quietly.

“Yeah?”

I wait a breath before answering, “I love you.” I smile when I feel him wrap his arms around me tightly.

“I love you too.”
******

The Next Morning

The alarm goes off right in my ear and I fight the urge to throw it against the wall. As my eyes slowly open and ‘8:00’ in the large green numbers stare back at me, I throw my arm out to turn off the alarm. But as I start to move my body away from Justin’s, I wince in pain.

Everything from the waist down hurts like hell and my throat is on fire. But instead of getting mad, I pick up the phone and place a call.

After a few rings, a groggy voice greets me. “Hello?”

“D? It’s me. I hate to do this to you, but do you think you can cover for me today?” I whisper while trying not to wake Justin and well…this is about as loud as my voice is going to get today.

“Girl what’s going on? Why are you whispering?”

A grin appears on my face when she asks that. “Think long and hard Dana, literally.”

It’s quiet for a moment until I hear her giggle. “Ya’ll some freaks, I swear. So I take it his swag got your panties off after all.”

“Dana, I can’t even move the bottom half of my body right now.”

“And in a few minutes, you won’t be able to move the top half either,” Justin interrupts with his eyes still closed and a smile.

“Ooooh, looks like I won’t be hearing from you for the rest of the day huh?” Dana laughs. “Well go on you little rabbits, I got you covered babe.”

“Thank you mama, I owe you,” I reply.

“Yeah yeah, you just better be prepared to give me all the naughty details. Bye!”

I giggle as I hang up the phone before receiving a smack on my ass.

“So you ready to scream my name and other mindless obscenities at the top of your lungs?” He asks while turning me onto my back and making his way between my legs.

“I’m sorry, do you not hear my voice right now? Shoot, I’m going mess around with you and end up busting a vocal chord.”

A smirk appears in his lips as he continues to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach before stopping and licking his lips at the sight of my pussy.

“Don’t worry baby,” he says before spreading my legs and kissing me intimately against my moistening slit. “Your vocal chord isn’t going to be the only thing that busts.”
Chapter End Notes:
Lyrics Credit: "Falsetto" by The Dream
Picture credit: WorldofJustin.com

Completed
SexualCoco is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Sore also liked 456 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle oral makeupsex multiples