Brittney skipped down the hallway to the room her and her best friend was staying.  Hurrying with her keycard, she got into the room, tossed her stuff on the couch and walked to the bedroom with a huge smile on her face.  She looked down at her best friend who looked back up at her with a smile on her face also.  Brittney plopped onto the bed, on her stomach, next to Kristen.

"Spill."

Kristen laughed.  It's been a while since they had this "gossip girl chit chat" over dates in a while.

"Comeee oonnn.  I'm hanging on a string.  Don't be a bitch." Brittney whined.

Kristen rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"It was amazing, wait no. WAY more amazing.  Brittney you don't understand, I never thought I'd ever be, like so giddyish over anyone, after John, anymore."

Brittney smiled. ‘Yeah yeah yeah gimmy the juicy stuff.  Come on you're killing me."

A bigger smile came on her face as she remembered everything that happen that night.

"Well, as you were here when he first came on, I'll start after you left.  So we leave the room and he links his arm with mine, and again he offers to go down the stairs since I'm afraid of elevators, but I convince him that I can do it.  I mean god, we have a whole tour and more than half we'll be in a hotel, I gotta suck it up.  Anyways, so we walk to the restaurant, which you would love.  Good food, okay bake to the date, so we get there, we get to our table and yeah you can totally tell we both were nervous.  I mean, I don't know why, I've never been nervous around him before.  We've been friends for a month and half ya know?"  Kristen sighed before she continued, "So we're sitting there and we talked about everything and anything under the sun.  We talked about our families and...."

Brittney interrupted her, "Um. Does he know about your mom?"

Kristen closed her eyes and shook her head, "No..I-I-I didn't want to ruin the night and anyways I don't want pity that my mom is like the span of satin.  I don't want him to think of me any different."

"Kristen he isn't going to think of you any different because of her.  You are the person you are today because of that shit.  He is going to know sooner or later."

Kristen sighed.  "I know..I don't think I'm ready to tell him about her yet...ya' know?  Just like John....He doesn't know anything about all that John stuff....none of the guys do, but I know its coming to come back and he'll find out, I mean hmm how am I suppose to bring it up? O hey JC my mom is an alcoholic, has been for years, and treats me like shit, and my last boyfriend, John, raped and physically abused me, or yet lets bring up freshmen year of high school when I nearly killed myself.  O yeah that's a great way to start a first date."

Brittney put her hand over Kristen's mouth.  "I know what you are trying to say, when you feel comfortable than you can tell him.  You know that both subjects are something he is going to need to know.  Now let's go back to this date."

Kristen pushed Brittney's hand off her mouth, sighed, and continued.

"But yeah, we talked about our families, like he knows I have 2 older sisters; younger sister; 2 nephews and a niece, but we got into like detail and all that, and talked about where we lived, our childhood, talked about our friends, and told stories.  It was like, so comfortable to talk to each other ya know?  It seemed like we've known each other for years.  He held my hand the whole time.  No fan's even bothered us, which shocked us both.  We held hands on the way back, and well you saw what happen in front of our door.  You bitch."

Brittney smiled "Hey that was sooo Chris's idea on that one!  Which by the way, the picture is simply adorable.  It's on Justin's digital camera...TELL ME about the kiss come onnnn.  How are his lips?"

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Soft.  When he kissed me, I couldn't breathe, I had all these butterflies, it just..felt right.  O god he is such a great kisser."

They both giggled and popped up on their elbows.

"Well, when JC walked in the room, he had this huge smile on his face; I didn't know he could smile that big.  He looked like he was walking on cloud 9.  Right now, the guys are drilling him."

Kristen rolled over onto her stomach.

"God...I've never had a relationship start off this great before...never"     

"God Kris, I haven't seen you this happy since...well its' been a long time, since with everything happening the past year.  I know it's been a hard year for you, trust me I know.  You're slowly and finally letting it all go.  You're finally taking the next step.  I'm so happy for yo--...WAIIITTT you said relationship..."

Kristen tapped her fingers against the bed than looked up at her best friend and smiled.
"BULLSHIT.  You know how many girls are jealous of you now!? Well of course they were before this, that you were friends with him, but....OH MY GOD JC is your boyfriend.  Hot shit."

Kristen laughed.  Brittney always seem to over reacted with, well anything.  She explained how JC asked her out and Brittney doubled over in laughter than claimed it was the funniest, yet cutest thing ever.  Kristen rolled her eyes than looked over at the clock.  They've been talking for about an hour and that in 15 minutes they would all have to leave to get down to the stadium for the show for tonight.  If someone told her this morning that her life would be taking a huge turn for the best, she would of called them liars.  Soon they heard banging on their door, they both got up guessing it was the guys to get them, Brittney head to the door while Kristen went to her purse to pull out her ID, lip-gloss, chap-stick and her cell phone and put them all in her pockets.  Brittney opened the door to find Chris standing there with a huge smile on his face than whispered to Brittney, "So you got the juicy detail?" Brittney nodded than looked back at Kristen watching her put stuff in her pockets, not paying attention to what was going on.

"JC tell you anything?"

"Yeah, but I bet you got all the details and whatever you girls do when you talk.  Damn I dunno what she did to him but god, he has this extra energy."

Brittney looked back at Chris.  "O he does the same to her; it has been a long time since she has been this happy.  I had a feeling this tour would be a life changer."

Chris looked out in the hallway and saw the rest of the guys coming out of the room and down their way.

"Hey Britt, you got the room key right?"

Brittney patted her pocket to feel the room key. "Yep.  Ready to go?"

Kristen ran her hand though her wav hair and walked to the door, "Yep. Hello Chris."

Chris pulled her into a hug and hugged her tight. "Well hello JC's girlfriend."

The guys laughed as JC rolled his eyes.  "She does have a name Chris."

The butterflies' appeared back in her stomach as soon as she heard his voice.  Kristen turned and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hello again."  He learned down and kissed her than reached for her hand.

"Awwwwwwwww!!!!"

JC and Kristen rolled their eyes and started their ways to the elevator.

"Brittney told me that the guys were going to attack you on how tonight went."

JC rubbed his forehead with his other hand. "O god.  They did.  I didn't think they would ever shut up, but you must have gotten it worse, knowing she was begging for details."

"O she didn't have to beg.  I needed someone to brag about you too."

"Ooo?"  JC reached for the down button than pulled her into his arms.

"O yeah, I mean, I'm not dating one of the hottest bachelors in the world, the guy million of girls want, o yeah and might I add...Sexiest man alive?  Damn I'm the luckiest girl in the world"

JC face turned light pink than kissed her again. "Nah, I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Kristen turned her head and looked at Lance. "You excited for tonight?"

"Are you kidding me?  Of course I am!  Are Britt and you going?"

"Uh duh.  Like we are going to miss the first one of the tour? Yeah no, and yes Brittney and I are going to the after party."

"Saaaweeeeet. VIP?"

"Uh yeah Justin, I'm not going to sit by them crazy-ass teenyboppers.  I'd want to strangle them, and yeahhh might not look good on TV."

"Hmm.. True."

When the elevator doors finally opened, they all got in; excited for the show that night.

The show was amazing and looked flawless.  They rocked the place.  They hit every dance move and every note right on que.  Of course there was little mess ups here and there, but not at all noticeable.  Brittney and Kristen were in the VIP seats with some of the crew members and joked and made fun of the fans the whole night.  Every time JC eyes would land on Kristen, she would feel the butterflies all over again.

After the show, the girls went with the crew members and were already in the room long before the guys got there.  Brittney and Kristen were chatting with Chase and Tyler and laughing over what happen during the show.

"I can't believe you told that fan you were the band's whore."

"Chase, she was driving me insane claiming she was going to marry Justin."

"I know..but the band's whore?" Tyler put his hand over his stomach, "Oh my god you should have seen her face, if looks could kill man... If looks could kill."
"O god I need something to drink."

"I'm with you on that one Tyler, do you girls need anything?"

Both of them shook their head and watched them walk away.

"Band's whore...." Brittney shook her head.  "I'm wow so proud." Brittney said sarcastic.

"Well...I did learn from the best."

Before Brittney could respond, JC arms slid around Kristen's waist from behind.  Kristen jumped and turned around to see who it was.

Kristen hit his chest.  "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me.  That isn't funny!"

JC tried not to laugh and kiss her.  "I'm sorry."

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"Liar."

"Am not."

"Am to."

Brittney put her hands up in the air, "Okay middle schoolers."

Kristen and JC looked at each other, than burst out laughing.  JC rested his chin on top of Kristen's head and looked at Brittney.

"The guys are over there behind me at the table.  I came over to get you two to come join us."

"I didn't even see you guys come in."
"You two were probably to busy laughing to even noticed."  All three turned around and made their way to the table the guys were at.  "Which by the way...what where you four laughing so hard about?"

Brittney looked at Kristen than shook her head sitting down in the empty seat next to Lance. "You don't even want to know."

Chris stopped talking to Joey and looked at them.  "Want to know what?"

JC sat down in his sit and pulled Kristen onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're girlfriend over there JC, told some fan she was the band's whore."

Everyone burst out laughing, which caused Justin to spit out his drink, which made them laugh harder.

"The bands whore?!"

"She was driving me insane!  You have no idea!  She wouldn't shut up.  She was claiming she was Justin's true love and blaa bla blaaaa.  I couldn't strangle her, so I thought of the next best thing."

JC put his forehead against Kristen's shoulder and laughed harder.

"O JC I bet you are so proud."  Joey wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You are dating the band's whore."

Kristen shrugged.  "Hey it got her to shut up, which is all that matters."

Chris took a deep breath than chuckled again.  "Kristen you are something else."

"Sooo..since you are the band's whore..."

JC shot Joey a dirty look.

"Dude I'm kidding." Joey laughed.

Kristen reached for JC's drink and took a sip before putting it back on the table.

"You guys did great tonight.  Kicked major ass might I add."  Kristen said, rubbing JC's hand.

"Yeah it rocked the place.  Hot shit."

"Thank you.  Glad to know the many hours we put in working out."

Brittney patted Lance's arm as the rest of the group said their thanks.  JC kissed Kristen's cheek and rested his chin on his shoulder putting his cheek against hers.

"You know tomorrow, we have to be out of the hotel, by the buses in the back, by 10AM."

The guys groaned.

"Hey, don't give me any attitude, I'm just doing my job and reminding you all.  Do not be late, I don't want to hear about how one of you where late and I get chewed out.  If you do I will seriously hurt you so bad, you won't be able to do your hip trusts that drive the girls wild at the next show."

"Man..don't ever piss her off JC."

"Trust me man, I know."  He turned his head and kissed her cheek again. "I know."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance