If morning couldn't have come any faster, it seemed like it did to group of seven.  After many cups of coffee and breakfast; they all piled into the van, leaning against each other taking a nap on the way to the interview.  The radio interview flew by with colors and soon they were all piled back into the van and soon back to sleep.  Mike turned his head back to look at the sad bunch and chuckled to himself while shaking his head than turning back around to look at the road in front of them seeing the next stop up ahead.

"Wake up my little bright eye bushy tail ray of sunshine's!"

They all moaned at the sound of Mike's voice, pulling them out of dream land; stretching their stiff bodies.

"Five more minute daddy." Justin mumbled.

"Five more minutes my ass.  Don't make me have to drag your skinny ass out of this van.  What a nice scene that would make for the photographers."

Chris snickered while Justin groaned and flicked Justin in the ear.

"Wake up little baby we are here."

Justin swatted at Chris's hand.  "Do that again and you want have a finger."

"Aww is the little baby trying to threaten me?"

Just as Justin was reaching for Chris, Mike opened the van door and yanked Chris out.

"Wait till we get back to the hotel...than beat his ass up Chris.  Don't want to ruin you're little pretty faces before getting pictures taken."

Everyone laughed while piling out of the car; minus Justin who was mumbled something about kicking Chris's old ass while walking into the building.  The two girls plopped onto the couch as the guys were dragged in the back to get ready.

"God Mike, how on earth do you do this?"

Mike laughed and patted the top of Brittney's' head before walking off. "Naps."

"Ooo..Nap...nap sounds gooood right now."  Brittney stretched before she got comfortable laying down on the couch.

"Put your damn legs behind me not on me idiot." Kristen pushed her legs off of her lap.  Brittney laughed while sliding her legs behind Kristen, "Better?"
"Why yes, yes it is a lot better." Setting her purse down on the floor she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes until she heard the five voices; that she claim were now trying to kill her.  Slowly, she opened her eyes as she heard footsteps coming closer.

"Aww I wanna join and nap with you guyssss.  Not fair."

Brittney rolled over to her other side, having her back towards them.  "Justin I swear to God, if you lay on top of me I will seriously kill you."

"If you laid on top of her Justy, you'd prolly crush her."

"Are you trying to call me fat, old man?"  Justin turned around on his heels to come face to face to Chris.

Kristen laughed while shaking her head, "He's just saying your big boned."

Justin smiled than turned around to face Kristen and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "Awwwww I love youuuuu."

The rest of the guys walked up laughing seeing the view in front of them.

"Yeah yeah yeah love you too, now go to work.  Faster you get done, faster you can go and nnaaappppp."

"Ooo I like the sound of that plan." Joey rubbed his chin pondering the thought.

Chris and Joey walked over to the photographer while JC, Justin and Lance stayed and chatted up with Kristen until they were called.   While chatting, Kristen started to rub her arms to get warm.

"Holy crap what the hell did they do, jack the AC to 50 degrees or something?  It's freezing in here."

"I have a sweatshirt in the back if you want to borrow it." JC offered and before she could answer, he turned around and walked to the back to get it.

"Well....I guess I don't get to answer that now do I?"

Lance and Justin laughed until they heard their names being called to go on the set.

Justin groaned and Lance rolled his eyes. "Maannnn."

Kristen waved them off with her hands. ‘Go go, I'll tell JC when he comes back.  Remember, sooner you get this done, sooner you can cry back into your nice warm bed and go to sleep."

Lance smiled while grabbing Justin and walking to the set. "Ooo I'll keep that repeating in my mind the whole time now."

Soon JC walked back with a sweatshirt in hand and Kristen waved him off to meet up with the rest of the guys while pulling the sweatshirt over her.  She couldn't help but smile as her nose picked up his sent around the edge of the sweatshirt.  "God he smells good."  She mumbled while looking up at the guys, making fools of themselves.  Soon she was taking out of her own little land as she herd her cell phone going off.  Reaching it and reading the caller ID, she saw the name of her cousin and smiled.

"Holla."

"Princess Kristen!"

Kristen laughed while lying down on the couch, getting comfortable, laying her legs on top of Brittney.

"haha yep.  So how are you?"

"Fine fine.  Now tell me, what has been going on these past couple of days in the wonderful world of Kristen."

Kristen smiled while closing her eyes thinking of everything that's been happening since the last time she talked to her cousin.

"A lot...sit down, relax, get a drink, snack, whatever, and I'll tell you everything."

Kristen shifted a little to get comfortable, knowing this was going to be a long chat.

***

Chris looked over at JC and followed his eyes, which landed on Kristen, who was chatting on her phone with someone.  Chris smirked and elbowed JC in the side.

JC shoved his elbow and rubbed his side. "Dude man that was my rib, what the hell."

Chris stretched his legs out, "Soooo, do you have something to tell me?"

JC turned his head to Chris giving him a question look, "About?"

"Dude, you know what I'm talking about.  Don't act stupid."

"Serious, I don't know what you are talking about."

Chris shook his head, "Keep your day job man, never become an actor....I'm talking about Kristen."

"Huh?  What? What about her?"

Chris sighed while laughing to himself, "O shut up, I just saw the look in your eyes when I said her name man.  You just lit up.  Explain."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Chris sighed loudly while turning his head to look at the rest of the guys, seeing Joey and Justin picking on each other and Lance talking to the photographer.  He turned his head back and looked at JC.

"I'm not dumb."

JC started to chew on his bottom lip and signed.

"I don't know what to say."

"You like her."  Chris put his hands behind him and leaned back.

"What isn't there to like?"

"She hates the Steelers."

JC laughed taking his eyes off of her and back to Chris.

"YOU just don't like that part."

"Well, yes, of course.  Not my fault they are amazing and the Bears are not.  She's just jealous."

JC rolled his eyes while chuckling.

"According to you."

"Why yes, because what I think and say is right.  Now; anyways, about you.....You like her, you just admitted it, and she likes you."

JC stopped laughing and looked at him with a stern look.

"How do you know?"

Chris sighed; did he have a stamp across his head saying ‘clueless'?

 "Dude I wasn't born yesterday; the whole elevator thing, holding her hand, being all sweet and shit, and than during the movie, hheellooo sparks where everywhere, could have caught the place on fire.  I'm not the only one who has seen it.  Brittney and I have talked.  The guys noticed it also, we've talked about it."

JC's face lit up, than turned to a light blush realizing that he got caught and thought to himself.  This whole time I thought I wasn't noticed.

JC eyes shifted back towards Kristen, seeing her laugh to whoever she was on the phone with than looked down back at his hands, picking at his nails while chewing on the inside of his cheek.

"Is it really that noticeable?"

Chris sat up straight than looked back at the rest of the guys.

"Yep.  You should try and do something about it man."

All of a sudden, JC looked unsure.  "What if li--"

Chris put his hand up and interrupted him.  "No what if, do it.  Take her out on a take, or just you two hang or something.  You'll kick yourself later if you don't."

JC sighed and put his hands to his side, "I guess you're right."

Chris smiled, "Dude I'm already right, you know that." He pushed himself up with his hands than gave JC one to help pull him up. "If you need any help with planning or, anything you know we will help you."

JC took his hand and pulled himself up.

"Thanks man."

Chris patted his back. "Anytime man, anytime."  His eyes shifted towards Kristen again than back to JC, "That's what brothers are for.  Now let's get this show on the road."

***

Couple hours later, the photo shoot was done and they all arrived back to the hotel and everyone went to their own room to take a very much needed nap.  After napping for 2 hours, Brittney awoke and rubbed her face than rolled over to her side to see if Kristen was awake.  After a couple of seconds, hearing water running in the bathroom, Kristen was taking a shower.  Brittney closed her eyes waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom to have some girl chit chat.  Fifteen minutes later, Brittney opened her eyes as she heard the bathroom open.

"Had a nice nap?"

Kristen rubbed her hair with the towel and looked at Brittney.

"O man you have no idea.  I feel like a million bucks."

Brittney laughed and rolled onto her back. "I agree with you on that one.  God I don't know how they do it.  I'm already dying, and we have couple more months of this shit.  I don't think I can do it."

Kristen laughed softly while wrapping her hair with the towel to get the rest of the water out of her hair.

"If I can do it, you can."

"Ah, true true, shit if you can do it anyone can."

"I'll take that as a complement."

Brittney pushed back the covers on her bed with her feet and stood up, walking to the bathroom laughing.

"Hey, I'm just speaking the truth."

Brittney stopped in her tracks, as something caught her eye.

"Did you drop a piece of paper?"

Kristen looked up from going though her suitcase to find something to wear, "Huh?"

Brittney walked over to the door and picked up the folded paper and read the name ‘Kristen' on the front, than walked back to Kristen; handing it to her.

"Its for you."

Kristen looked at her confused than took the piece of paper out of her hand.

"Uhh okay."

"I'm going to go take a shower, I feel gross."

Kristen laughed and tapped her arm with the paper, "Go go"

Brittney walked into the bathroom and closed the door and got into the shower.  Kristen slowly sat down on her bed and opened the folded paper to see what it was.

Kristen,

I know you are asleep, so I didn't want to knock and wake up, or Brittney up.  I was hoping you would be open tonight to do something, just you and I.  I'm at sound check now and I'll want to take a shower after.  I'll pick you up around 6?  Let me know.  Hope to see you tonight.

  - JC

Ps:  Hope you slept well.

 

Kristen held her breathe and mumbled to herself.  "Did he just ask me out on a date? Oh my God.  Oh my God."  A smile formed over her face as she got up and knocked on the bathroom door.  As soon as she heard Brittney's voice, she opened the door and closed it behind her; not able to take the smile off her face.

"Brittney..You're not going to believe this."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance