Frustration couldn't even cover on how Kristen was feeling at the moment.  Every time she would close her eyes and start to doze off; she would be woken up by a jerk movement of the bus.  She didn't know how the guys could do it.  Rolling onto her back, she looked up at the ceiling of the bus.  Than she got into thinking, how is she going to be able to do this job that she has to do?  She's never done anything close to this before.  She's nervous around people she doesn't know.  She doesn't do well with stress.  She freaks out.  A sigh escaped from her lips.  She used to not be like this, not even close, until John.  The guy who made her the way she is today.  He hurt her every way possible, mental and physically.   Closing her eyes trying to clear the horrible memories out of her mind she felt strong hands on her arms.  Knowing that it wasn't Brittney's hands, she quickly opened her eyes looking to brown ones.

"Crap..Did I wake you?  I wasn't trying to.  Shoot."

Kristen shook her head while stretching, "No Chris, you didn't.  I just closed them.  Every time I did doze off I'd be woken up.  I gave up."

Chris took her hands and pulled her up by her feet. "Let's go sleepyhead we're at the hotel."

They both walked out of the bus into the bright sun and travel to in side the hotel where everyone else was at.  Kristen leaned against Chris' side laying her head against his arm and closed her eyes.  Chris slid his arms around her putting her head against his chest; putting his chin on top of her head.

"Don't fall asleep on me now munchkin, we are close to getting the room keys and go to our rooms and you can sleep."

"mmm...sleeeppp"

Chris rubbed her back, laughing at her muffled response.  After about 10 minutes, everything was settled and they were handed their room keys.  JC walked over to where Chris and Kristen were holding out their keycards.  Chris took his and put it in his pocket.  JC put his hand on Kristen's lower back before talking. "Here is your room key sleepyhead."

"I don't wanna moveee..I'm to comfy."

"Chris can be comfy?  Damn, never thought the old man would."

Chris glared at Justin. "You're lucky I'm holding her right now or I'd be over there kicking your ass in front of everyone."

Justin smiled, stuck his tongue out, than turned around to meet up with the rest at the elevator.

"Is there a time you two are not threatening to kill each other?  ANYWAYS...Kristen time to move."

JC and Chris both looked down at her when she didn't respond.

"Uhh Kristen?  Did you fall asleep on us?"

Kristen shook her head, "Noo...Chris carry me."

Chris and JC started laughing.  "Don't get use to it munchkin,  I'll cut ya' slack for your first time."

"JC just put my card in my back pocket."

JC and Chris exchanged looks and JC's eyes widen a bit. "Uhh..Um. I. Uh, what?"

"Just put it in my back pocket." Was all they heard, mumbled from Chris's shirt.  Chris looked up at JC and smirked wiggling his eyebrows.  With shaking hands, JC slid her keycard in her back pocket.  Chris rolled his eyes from JC's nervousness, and mouthed ‘Seriously Jace?"  JC shrugged.

"Alright, up up up, lets get you to your room."  Chris hosted her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist, putting her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder.  "Like I said before, don't get use to it.  You owe me."

"mmhmmm" she whispered.

The guys laughed at the view in front of them while holding the elevator door open.  As soon as they walked in, they started cracking jokes.

"Awww..Is baby k still so tired?"

"Mmhmm...Chris stop feeling my ass."

Everyone burst out laughing leaning against the walls of the elevator.

"I am not!  I'm holding you up so I don't drop you.  Do you want me to drop you?"

When he didn't get a respond, he knew he was right.

"Yep.  I was right.  Thank you."

As soon as the doors open, everyone walked their own way going to their room.  Chris and Brittney walked down the wall till they got to Kristen and Brittney's room.  Sliding her keycard, she waited till she saw the green light and opened the door, holding it open for Chris.  Chris walked over to one of the beds and carefully laid Kristen down and tucked her in.

"Sweet dreams munchkin."  Chris kissed the top of her head than turned around to walk out.  He walked over to Brittney and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the head as well before leaving.  "Get some sleep yourself, I know I am.  The rest of the guys are probably are also.  We're thinking of doing something tonight.  I'll let you know the deal when I know."

"Alright Chris.  Talk to you later."

"Yep. Later"

Watching the door closed, she smiled.  Hmmm.  Sleep does sound good.  Walking over to the other bed, she couldn't help but chuckle to herself seeing Kristen already passed out.  Turning out the lights, she laid down and got under the covers and closed her eyes to get some much needed sleep.

Kristen stretched than rubbed her face before turning to her side to see the time.  Seeing that she slept for 4 hours, a smile came across her face.  She felt so refreshed.  Climbing out of her bed she noticed a piece of paper on the dresser.  Walking over to it, she picked it up and read it, noticing the handwriting; that she knew, o to well.

K-Dawg,
Hope you had a great nap!  I did...haha anyways; we are all up in JC & Justin's room.  Whenever you get your lazyass up, meet us there! :)

    - B-Dawg

PS: I put your stupid cell on the charger; it was beeping and driving me insane because it was dying.  O and Also, Chris told me to tell you "Steelers Rule!"

Kristen laughed softly and shook her head.  "You wish Christopher."  Putting the note down, she checked her cell phone, went and grabbed clothes to change into and walked into the bathroom.  Shower was calling her name.  Taking off her clothes, she climbed into the shower and started the water.  The warm water rolling down her skin made her muscles relax and seemed all her troubles to wash away.  After washing up, she turned off the water and got out and dried herself with a towel.  Wrapping the towel around her body, than a second towel around her hair she applied her make up.  Looking at herself in the mirror she stopped as she looked at the scar on her cheek by her jaw.  Gently she put her finger against the scar.  Kristen signed and shook her head.  "Knock it off Kris, Knock it off.  He is gone, no worries.  Don't think about the past, we got to move on.  Don't make yourself a mess."  Shaking her hands to get the jiggers out, she finished her make up, changed into jean capri's and a t-shirt.  Taking the towel off her head, she shook her hair, ran a brush though it getting the tangles out.  After added light gel to her curly/wavy hair, she washed her hands, took one last look at herself, spraying on perfume, she walked out grabbing her purse and cell phone than made her way to the guys room.  Even though she didn't know which room they were in, she could easily figure it out by all the noise coming out of one of the room.  Raising her hand up; she knocks on the door and waits for a response.  She was about to knock again, thinking they didn't hear it the first time with all the commotion going on inside that she could hear; when the door swung open and her eyes fell onto Joey standing there with a grin.

"Well look who finally woke up from her slumber."  Before taking a step into the room, Joey pulled her inside into a hug.  She hugged him back than looked at the view in front of her; Chris and Brittney playing video games; Justin helping out Brittney; Chris claiming that they were cheating; with Lance and JC sitting on the couch cracking up.  She smiled shaking her head walking into the room.  Nutcases...I work with Nutcases..she thought.  Without her eyes leaving the TV screen; Brittney spoke up.

"Well good afternoon sunshine, sleep well?"

Soon all eyes, minus Chris and Brittney's, went her way and landed on her while Joey sat back down where he was sitting before on the couch.

"O yeah.  It was heaven."

JC got up from his spot on the couch, straighten out his shirt and offered with his hands the spot he was sitting on for her.

"You sure?  I can sit on the floor."

He shook his head while reaching his hands out placing them on her arms, "No no no, sit here.  I'll sit on the arm rest, I don't care, I would be a bad host having you sit on the floor."

She sat down on the couch while JC got comfortable on the arm rest and went back to watch the view in front of them.  Lance patted Kristen's leg, "Brittney is about to kick Chris's ass."

"That's only because she is cheating!  Justin is helping her!  NOT FAIR. CHEATER!"

"Bite me Christopher.  You're just jealous."

"Oooo kinky."

"Shut up Joey....and Chrissy, kiss your player gooooddbbyyyeee."

As soon as that came out of Brittney's mouth, Chris's player died; his mouth dropped along with dropping the controller.

"Son of a bitch! You cheated!  That's the only way you won!"

Brittney smiled and stood up.  "You're just a sore loser because I won, you lost.  Suck it up."

Justin jumped up.  "Sooo while Chris throws a fit, let's go get food.  I'm STARVING."

"I'm not throwing a fit!  She cheated!"

Justin half rolled his eyes, "Whatever Chris.  Now let's get food downstairs."  Justin grabbed Brittney's arm and pulled her behind him walking to the door and out in the hall way.

"Justin let me go!  I can walk!  You're going to pull my arm out of the socket!  STOP I CAN WALKKKK."

Chris stood up and smiled, "Good she is getting punished.  I feel better now."

The rest stood up and walked into the hallway on the way to the elevator; with Justin and Brittney standing in front of it.

"God look, you could have waited with them and not yank me down the hallway.  They made it here before the door even open."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever."  Justin pushed her into the elevator as soon as the door open and the rest of the group got inside.  As soon as the door closed, Kristen grabbed onto Lance and JC arms, which were on either side of her breathing slowly and calmly.  They both looked down at her as soon as she grabbed onto them.  Lance spoke up first; "Kristen are you okay?"

JC reached around with his other arm and places his hand on top of hers, "What's wrong?"

The other three turned around to see what was going on behind them.

"Y-y-yeaahh....I uhh jus-t-t have a fear of um-m elevators."

Brittney hit her forehead with her hand, "Shit I forgot.  I would have remembered this if dickhead over here wasn't yanking on my arm."

"I'm not a dickhead, and seriously?  You're afraid of elevators?  I don't think I know everyone that is."

Kristen nodded her head wishing the damn thing would get to the floor faster.

"Ever since I was 10 I have been."  JC rubbed the top of her hand as Lance started rubbing her arm, "It was before we moved to FL, from ILL, and we were in a hotel and the elevator dropped down one floor while I was in it.  I have soo many nightmare's of being on an elevator and it dropping ever since than."

"Dammmnnn..." Chris started tapping his foot on the floor, "Damnit now I'm thinking of it come on elevator go faster!"

It seemed like forever till they got the lobby; as soon as the doors open Chris hurried off first, than the rest of the group got out.

"Way to wait for us Chris.  Thanks bud."

Chris opened the door and held it open for the others; after they walked in he bowed.

"Anytime."

After they got food, they sat down at the table and ate while talking about the tour, everywhere they would be going, all the shows, ideas of places to go on days off in the city's, and talking about how much fun they would have.  You could tell by the look in each one of the guys' eyes that they loved what they do; their face would light up talking about fans.  Their chatter was interrupted by the sound of the band, Poison, coming out of Kristen's purse; her cell phone.  Looking at the number, seeing Johnny's name on the caller ID, she excused herself and walked out of the dinning room to be clear of the noise.

Chris sat back and patted his stomach. "I still can't believe she is into classic rock.  She doesn't...look like..."

Brittney looked up; finish chewing her food and interrupted him, "O I know what you mean.  That's what I love about her; she's not your "normal" girly girl.  Yeah she loves shopping, loves the color pink, bla bla bla, but she loves sports and all kinds of music."

 Justin picked at his food than set his fork down, "I wonder what Johnny wants."

Lance gave Justin a weird look watching Justin play with his food, than shift his eyes over to JC as hearing the rustle sound of the newspaper as he turn the pages not putting the paper down.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Joey's hand slowly coming over to his plate to take one of his strawberries; slapping Joey's hand he turned his attention back to Justin.

"I dunno man.  She does now work for him, business call I am guessing."

Joey quickly and swiftly grabbed a strawberry off of Lance's plate and plopped it in his mouth before Lance got it back, "What time is sound check tomorrow Britt?"

Lance eyes narrowed at Joey.

Brittney laughed. "It's at 3, and don't be late."  Everyone's eyes shifted to Justin.

"It was one time!  God, let it goooo."

Chris's eyes shifted towards the door when he heard it barged open. "Oooo...doesn't seem the phone call went good."

Kristen plopped back into her chair and tossed her cell on the table. "Idiots; I swear;  People are idiots."

"Uhh, I know Johnny can be a pain and all but I've never heard..."

Kristen put her elbow on her table and sat her chin on her hand and interrupted Joey, "No no, not Johnny.  His phone call was just a check up and making sure I haven't tried to commit suicide because of you 5.  It was the iiddiiooottt that called me right after Johnny's phone call; which by the way Britt, he is going to call you this afternoon."

JC folded the newspaper he was reading and put it on the table.

Kristen rubbed her face before she continued.  "You're little guy thinks tomorrow you can fit a interview at the radio station at 7 am, you need to leave the hotel at 6am, than rush to your photo shoot at 10:30 than be back for sound check at 3, than your show at night."

All the guys moaned, "Damnit are you serious?"

Kristen looked up to see everyone's eyes on her, "Serious as a heart attack Lance, serious as a heart attack."

"I'm going to be so tired before we even have the show.  How are we supposed to have any energy for the show?"

Kristen patted Chris's arm.  "Sleep in the van on the way to and from places.  You'll probably be able to fit a nap after sound check....Hey Britt and I have to go with you to all of the stuff also, trust me I'm not happy about this either......God if I could get my hands around his neck I'd..."  Brittney grabbed a strawberry from Lance's plate and shoved it in her mouth before she could finish.  The guys chuckled looking at Kristen's eyes narrow looking at Brittney.  Brittney smiled, "ANYWAYS....lets just chill tonight in someone's room and just watch a movie or something, just chill."

Justin stood up and tossed his trash away, "Sounds good to me.  Let's have it JC's & my room."

Kristen grabbed the leaf part of the strawberry and threw it at Brittney than stood up.

"Alright let's get this party started."

They all agreed and got up throwing the rest of the trash in the garbage while making their way out of the dinning room and to the elevator while trying to come to an agreement on what kind of movie to rent over the TV back up in the room.  While waiting for the elevator doors to open, they came to a conclusion everyone going back to their room to change into pjs than meet back at JC and Justin's room to watch some comedy they could find on the hotel TV.  Kristen was off day dreaming in her own world when she felt a warm hand on her bank.  The feeling of his hand on her back sent tingles all throughout her body.  She looked up as her eyes fell a pond just about the most beautiful blue eyes she has ever seen.  "Do you want to take the stairs?  I'll go with you so you don't have to use the elevator."  Noticing that she kept staring into his eyes, a slight blush came across her cheeks as she turned her head to look ahead of her.

 "Its okay..I mean I have to get use to it I guess, all hotels have elevators."

"Are you sure?  I don't mind at all."

A small smile came across her lips as she looked back up at him. "I'm positive JC.  I have to get over my fears sooner or later."

If it couldn't happen any slower, the elevator finally dinged, letting them know it was finally on the floor and the doors open.  They all piled into the elevator and soon noticed that JC's hand never left her back.  Her head started to cloud up going off to her own little lala land when she was quickly pulled out by Brittney's voice.

"CHRIS I see that look on your face and the way your fingers are moving. YOU BETTER not hit every floor on the way up to our floor or I'll kill you!  And that's final!"

Everyone laugh as Chris pouted.  Soon she felt the hand that was on her back moving off and finding its way to her hand, gently squeezing it when he finally got a hold of it.  Totally started she looked up to see him looking down at her.

"Squeeze my hand when you start to freak out.  Don't be afraid of hurting me I can take it."

A smile came across his face almost making her melt as she nodded.  As soon as she felt it starting its way up she started squeezing his hand.  JC chuckled while rubbing her hand with his thumb trying to calm her.  As soon as she felt his thumb rub her hand; she felt like her whole body went numb.  Okay Kristen just breathe.  Just breathe.  It's just JC.  Just JC.  You're friend.....You're hot dream dead handsome friend who has the most dreamiest blue eyes ever and the sexiest voice....God the things I'd do...No no; Kristen wake up wake up. Earth to Kristen wake up!  Blinking a couple of times remembering she was in an elevator with her friends; with JC holding her hand, slowly rubbing her hand with his thumb while squeezing it.  God his skin is so soft...Ahhh God knock it off Kristen.  She felt a slightly squeeze on her hand that brought her back from cloud 9, realizing that it was JC.  Her eyes slowly shifted up looking to at a smiling JC.  She couldn't help by smile back as she took a step out as the doors open slowly letting go of his hand.  Brittney hooked her arm into hers' before she could do anything; being dragged to their room while everyone broke up to their own rooms to change.

"Alright us girlies will meet up with ya'll in about 5 mins."

"Do you really neeeed to drag me?  I can walk you know.  All I have to do it put one foot in front of the other, it really isn't hard."

Brittney took her keycard out of her pocket and stuck it in the slot than opened the door as soon as it turned green.

"Uh huh right."

Before Kristen could open her mouth to say, Brittney pushed her inside and closed the door behind her.

"God, could you two make it any more ways of actions on showing that you got crushes on each other."

Walking over to her suitcase she grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt than looked up at Brittney confused.

"O don't look confused.  You know what I'm talking about."

Kristen kept looking at her like she lost her mind than walked into the bathroom to change.

Brittney rolled her eyes going digging in her suitcase finding pj pants and a tank top and changed into them.

"Don't give me that.  I saw it on you and JC's face.  The little hand holding; the smiling...." She leaned against the wall. "I'm not blind.  I wasn't born yesterday."

A smirk came across Brittney's face as the bathroom door opened and Kristen appeared with a smile on her face than rolling her eyes.  Tossing her clothes onto her suitcase, she grabbed her cell and walked to the front door.

"Alright lets' go and see your lover boy."

Kristen quickly turned fast on her heels looking at Brittney with her mouth dropped.  Brittney laughed and opened the door walking into the hallway.

"Alright, you're soon to be lover boy."

"I swear to god Brittney," Kristen grabbed her arm, "You say a word I'll kill you."

Brittney smiled than linked her arm with hers' walking down toe Justin and JC's room.

"I won't tell a soul."

"Why do I have a feeling I shouldn't trust you?"

Brittney turned around putting her hand against her chest.

"O that hurt."

Kristen laughed and knocked on the door.

"Good"

A small smile came across Brittney's face as she turned her back to Kristen hearing the locks being undone by the door.

"...You never said I couldn't do anything with my own hands."

Kristen's eyes widen, but shut her mouth as the door open and Justin appeared in front of it.

"Ahh the ladies are here, come on in to my humble slumber pad."

"Slumber pad? That's the BEST you could of came up with curly?"

Justin laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"JC's changing he should be out in a min.  Popcorn is on the table with sodas and there is blankets out and all that jazz."

Brittney froze in her steps and slowly tuend around to look at Justin.

"O dear god...tell me you didn't say that."

JC opened the bathroom door and looked at them confused.

"Didn't say what?" JC peeped in.

"All that jazz."

"Yeah..i did say ‘and all that jazz'..why?"

Brittney covered her face as Kristen started laughing.

"No..no please.. this can't be serious. KRISTEN says ‘and all that jazz'.  It drives me insane.  I never found anyone else that use that line...please tell me I'm dreaming." Brittney walked into the other room complaining as the others started laughing.

"Yes!  Someone else to help me driver her to insanity!"

Kristen and Justin hand five each other while JC went and open the door letting the rest of the guys in.  They all walked into the room and got ready to watch the move.  Chris and Brittney spread out on the floor in front of the TV, Justin spread out on the chair, and Joey, Lance, Kristen and JC sat on the couch.  JC slid his arm behind Kristen and she felt a shiver run down her body.  She guessed that he felt her shiver as without a hesitation; he took the blanket that was next to him and laid it out across the both of them.  She softly whispered a ‘thank you' and felt him gently squeeze her shoulder as reinsurance.  Brittney looked back at JC and Kristen out of the corner of her eye and smiled.  Gently she nudged Chris.  Chris turned and looked at her giving a confused look.  With her eyes; she motion Chris to look back.  After realizing what she was doing, he slowly turned his head casual and saw what Brittney was looking back.  He turned his head back to Brittney and smiled like he was reading her mind.  They both nodded and went back to watching the movie.  After the movie was over, they all said their goodbyes all broke off to their bedrooms to get a good night sleep to get ready for the ungodly busy day the next day.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance