Taking a couple steps onto the porch, she rested her arms straight out in front of her on the railing, locking her fingers together.  Leaning on her arms, she closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the quiet and peacefulness that flooded her ears.  Opening them, she watched the waves softly crashing along the shoreline and the rocks in the distance.  She smiled, seeing the reflection of the sun setting in the distance on the water; mixed with soft colors of oranges, yellows, pinks, purples and blues.  Smiling, shaking her head slightly to brush past her hair off her face as it flowed softly with the gentle breeze coming off the ocean.  She looked around seeing just sand, the ocean and palm trees surrounded her.  She inhaled deeply, letting it out slowly through her noise, enjoying the smell of the beach.  Again, she closed her eyes as she listened to the study rhythmical lap of the sea.  Where she was, it was like a perfect dream.  It was romantic, stress free, no traffic, no people running around shoving cameras in your face to take your picture...it was just, perfect.  She never wanted to leave.  It was heaven.  She watched the palm branches move gently along with the breeze that was being blow off the ocean. Her eyes stopped at her hands and her lips turned up to a smile, looking at her beautiful wedding ring and engagement ring. 

 

Ive seen the storm clouds in your past
But rest assured cause you are safe
At home at last
I rescued you, you rescued me
And were right where we should be
When were together

 

She licked her lips when she heard the scuffling sound of footsteps behind her, soon to feel his arms wrapped around her waist from behind her.  He nuzzled his face in her neck, leaving a couple soft, feather kisses along her skin before he kissed her cheek.  Planting a kiss on her head, he rested his chin on her shoulder and scanned the area with his eyes.  He lifted his arms, running his hands down her arms until they found her hands and laced his fingers with hers.

"It's so beautiful out."  She whispered.  He nodded his head in agreement and kissed the part of her skin on her shoulder that was exposed.

 

I know the questions in your mind
But go ahead and ask me one more time
You'll find the answers still the same
It wont change from day to day
For worse or better

 

She giggled when she felt the scuff on his cheek prickle against her skin.

"Josh it tickles."

His lips curled into a smile against her skin, kissing her once more before lifting his head up and twirled her around so she was facing him.  Kristen smiled, leaning her back against the railing and wrapping her arms around his neck.  JC smiled back, sliding his arms onto the railing, letting his hands hang off into the open.

 

Will I promise to be your best friend
And am I here until the end
Can I be sure I have been waiting for you
And did I say my love is true
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

 

Raising his arm, he tucked a piece of her wavy hair behind her ear and placed it back down on the railing.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

Kristen smiled and nodded.

"How about how perfect you are?"

Laughing softly, she nodded her head again.

"How about how lucky I am to have you?"

Tilting her head slightly, her eyes never leaving his, she nodded her head once again.

"How about..."  JC paused, looking off into the ocean behind her before looking back into her eyes.  "How much I love you?"

Locking her fingers behind his neck, she leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"I love you too."

 

I know the time will disappear
But this love were building on will always be here
No way that this is sinking sand
On this solid rock well stand forever

 

"Can we stay here forever?" She whined softly against his lips.  JC chuckled, keeping his lips over hers and kissed her again.

"I wish."  He sighed as he looked around the scenery.

"It's like a perfect dream and I don't ever want to wake up."  Kristen sighed softly, "It's so....peaceful."  She looked over her shoulder at the sea.  "And calm."

JC nodded, kissing her forehead.

"And beautiful."

JC's sparkling blue eyes looked into her sparkling hazel ones.  "Not as beautiful as you."

Kristen smirked and poked the back of his neck.  "You have me; you can stop sucking up now."

JC chuckled, taking a step closer to her, nudging one of his feet between hers.

"I know I have you....and I never want to let you go."

"You won't."  She kissed him softly.  "You're stuck with me for the rest of your life if you like it or not."

 

Will I promise to be your best friend
And am I here until the end
Can I be sure I have been waiting for you
And did I say my love is true
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

 

"Oh yeah?"  His eyes twinkled.  "Is that a promise you can keep?"

"I know how to keep my promises."  She smiled.  "Name one that I broke."

"Well...." JC paused to think.  His eyes lit up with a mysterious look and he smiled.  "You did break the one you made with Brittney before we left."

She licked her lips, tilting her head with confusion written on her face.  JC smiled evilly and leaned close to her ear.  "The one you made, saying you wouldn't ever join the mile high club."  He whispered.  Kristen tilted her head back and groaned.  "That wasn't fair!"  She looked up at him.  "You used my weakness to take advantaged of me."  JC chuckled and kissed her.

"I truly love you, Mrs. Chasez....Hmm I love how that sounds...Mrs. Chasez."  He connected his lips with hers, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her body against his.  Pulling apart, she kissed softly, her lips lingering over his.  "I truly love you too Mr. Chasez; and I will forever do."

 

Baby I will, I am, I can, I have
Oh, I will, I am, I can, I have
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

Chapter End Notes:

 

Song credits :“I Do” By Paul Brandt

The End! :)  Thanks to everyone for reading and the comments. <3


Completed
WhiteSoxLuvr9 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Happiness Is In The Awaking also liked 124 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance