(A year later..)

Kristen leaned her back against the wall, twirling the champagne glass between her fingers as he eyes roamed around the mass of people in front of her.  She smiled, watching the gathering of all the guys friends, family, and everyone that worked at JIVE spread out in the room and the outside patio, who were all here to celebrate the finishing of the CD.  She looked around, the smile plastered on her face, amazed on how much had happen in just the past year.  Her smile got wider when she saw Justin and Kara, his arm wrapped around her waist as he leaned his head closer to her as she was talking to him.  She felt giddy inside knowing their relationship wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for her.  Her eyes darted over to Brittney, embraced in Lance's arm with a shiny big rock sitting on her ring finger.  Kristen really couldn't be any happier, she had the man of her dreams, JC, Lance and Brittney were engaged, and her other best friend, Kara, moved back and was now dating Justin, the CD finally was done, she wasn't having anymore nightmares of John.  It seemed like everything was just falling back into place and she didn't think it would get any better.  She looked over to her side, watching JC laugh and chat with Johnny a bit more.  Taking a sip of her champagne, she smiled when she saw her parents and JC's parents interacting with each other.  Kristen shook her head and smiled; remember the butterflies she had in her stomach when she met his parents.  They welcomed her with opened arms and loved her dearly.  Kristen was brought out of her thoughts when she felt JC's arm wind around her waist and pulled her to his side.  She slightly shivered when she felt his lips against her ear.

"You know, you in that dress should be illegal."  JC whispered before he softly kissed her ear.  He eyed her up and down as she stood there in a blood red color dress.

"You doing that to me should be illegal."  She whispered back with a dreamy look in her eyes.

JC grinned and brought his lips to hers.  He licked his lips when he pulled his head back.  She reached her arm out and rested her hand against his cheek.

"Have I told you how proud I am of you right now?"

JC nodded, slightly turning his head and kissed the palm of her hand.  "And have I told you how much I love you?"

Kristen grinned, running her hand down his arm and resting at his elbow.

"Not today."

JC grinned, bringing his lips to her and kissing her passionately, pushing her up against the wall.

"Get a room you two."

Kristen pulled back and looked over to see Joey standing there smiling evilly. JC sighed and rested his head against her forehead.

"Joey you need to get laid."

Kristen giggled, playfully pushing JC off her and stood up straight.  "Oh stop.  He is right, people are here for you guys and you need to mingle more."

"Fine."  JC pressed his lips against hers once more before pulling back.  "But this," JC wagged his finger between him and her, "Will continue later."

Kristen smiled as he gave her a wink and walked toward the sea of people.  Joey stood next to her and gently bumped his hip into her.

"Having fun?"

Kristen nodded, taking another sip of her champagne as her eyes continued to roam around the room.

"I'm so proud of you guys.  You worked your asses off for this CD and it's pretty damn amazing."

Joey looked down at her and grinned.  "Thanks munchkin."  He squeezed her arm gently.  "Oh," Joey looked back down at her.  "My mom freaking loves you and wants you as her child instead of me.  How messed up is that?!"

Kristen laughed and wrapped her arm around the back of him, resting it along his waist.  "Not my fault I'm the better looking one."

Joey gasped, flinging a hand to chest and tilted his head back.

"Just rip out my heart why wont you?"

Kristen giggled and went on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.  "Go mingle before Johnny grinds your ass into meat."

Kristen's eyes once more drifted over to the corner of the room where JC was now standing, talking to a few people.  As if he she was looking at him, he turned, his eyes connecting with hers, and winked at her.  Kristen smiled, blowing him a kiss and started walking down the small step and made her way over to where Brittney was standing next to Lance.

"Hey."

Brittney looked at her and smiled, taking a small sip of her drink.  "You and Jace forget you were in a room full of people a bit ago?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and set her glass on the table beside her. "Shut up."

Kristen rolled back on her heels and stopped when she saw the bulge in Lance's pants.

"Why does Lance have a camera?"

Brittney quickly glanced down to Lance's pocket than back to Kristen.

"Uh, it's mine.  I brought it but well, I don't have any pockets and I didn't bother bringing my purse so he offered to carry it."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something but closed it instantly when she heard the sound of someone taping a glass.

"Excuse me!"  Joey yelled over everyone.  Lance quickly gave Brittney a kiss on the cheek, setting the camera in her hands and walked over to where Joey was standing, the rest of the guys behind him.  "Thank you.  We would like to thank everyone here today; if it wasn't for you this CD wouldn't have been made."  Joey bowed when everyone around the room started clapping and cheering.  "I know I know, I'm pretty damn amazing."  Joey joked.  Everyone in the room laughed.  "Anyways, I like to thank everyone who works at JIVE, Johnny, my family, Kristen, Brittney, Kara and the guys; my brothers.  This wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for you.  I love you all from the bottom of my heart."  Joey took a step back when Chris took a step forward.

"I would like to thank myself for being pretty damn amazing and the sexiest one here.  If it wasn't for me, none of this would happen."  Chris laughed along with everyone else.  "Besides me, I do like to thank everyone in this room, friends, family, the guys," Chris looked behind them before looking back at everyone in the room. "But seriously, as Joey said none of this would have happened if it wasn't for you and we thank you for it.  My mini me and Buttercup,"  Chris looked over at Kristen and Brittney, "thank you sissy's for everything you have done for us and being by our side one hundred and ten percent of the way, and skittles,"  Chris looked at Kara, "The same goes you to!  Taste the rainbow!  Oh yeah and Johnny, thanks for being on our ass....literally.  Even though Justin really doesn't have one and Lance has enough for the both of them ---" Justin leaned over and smacked Chris on the back of the head. "Abuse!"  Chris pointed his finger at Justin.  "You all saw that!  I'm suing the baby for abuse!"  Justin shoved Chris back and stepped forward.

"Whatever you deserve it.  I like to send my many thanks to my family.  I love you all dearly and you mean the world to me.  Thank you for standing behind me one hundred percent of the way and doing everything you could to make this dream come true.  I love you guys.  Thank you to all my friends for being by my side no matter what."  Justin looked over to Brittney and Kristen.  "And you two," He wiggled his finger at them.  "I look to you two as family, as sisters.  Thank you for kicking me in the ass and not giving two shits on my feelings and knocking me into my place."  Justin looked down at Kara and smiled.  "And my lovely girlfriend, Kara.  You really are a blessing to me and I thank you for dealing with my shit.  You are amazing, Kara.  Thank you also for dealing with me and smacking me when I deserve it."  Justin looked behind him.  "And you four, my brothers.  I love you guys.  Thank you for everything and making this dream come true.  There is no better set of guys I'd rather be stuck with than you four."  Justin took a step to the side as Lance took his spot.

"This is starting to sound so cliché, but I do want to thank God, first and more most and my family.  It's starting to sound like a broken recorded now, but I seriously mean it.  Thanks, mom, dad and Stacy, I love you guys.  Johnny, thank you for everything you have done for us, everyone at Jive," Lance winked at Brittney, "And my beautiful fiancée, Brittney.  I love you so much.  I know I tell you everyday, but it never seems enough.  Thank you, thank you, thank you."  He blew her a kiss.  "Kristen...Thank you for everything you have done for us and planning your ass off for this party.  Thank you for always being there for not only me, but also all of us when we need you.  Kara, thank you for just opening up to us and being a great friend to every one of us, even though we all drive you crazy.  And you four crazy idiots behind me, thank you.  I love you guys."

Chris batted his eyelashes and placed his hand over his heart.  "Oh Lance-poo; I love you too."

JC cleaned his throat when it was his time to speak.  Kristen's brows knit in confusion when she saw Joey walked off and came back with his video camera in his hands.  Kristen zoned out as JC started talking and stared at Kara and Brittney, the two looking at each other with huge smiles on their faces, cameras in their hands.  My friends are so weird.  She thought to herself and shook her head.

"And last and not lest, my girlfriend, the love of my life, Kristen."

Kristen jerked her head towards him; being pulled out of her thoughts.

"Sweetheart, come here."

Kristen looked at him confused and slowly started making her way towards him.  JC took her both of her hands in his, and looked down at her, his blue eyes sparkling and a smile tugging at his lips.

"You mean more than the world to me.  Thank you for everything you have done for me over the past year and half.   Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for kicking my ass when I'm being a pain in the ass.  Thank you for giving me another chance when I screwed up.  When I lost you, I felt lost, incomplete, missing...I knew right than and there I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.  No one and I mean no one has made me feel the way I have with you.  With your beautiful smile and laughter that can light up a room in seconds, the way you look at me with your beautiful hazel eyes."  JC smiled softly as his eyes stayed connected with hers.  "You sense of humor, they way you can easily lighten up a darken mood, even when no one understands your joke, your wit and sassiness, even when you are being a smartass, I love every moment of it.  You put me in my place, you make me feel normal, you don't care what other people think half of the time and I love it about you.  You don't care that I have money or in a famous group.  You love me for me and I can see it everyday.  Hell, you know me better than I know myself.  I feel like the luckiest guy in the world."  JC removed one of his hands from over hers and stuck it in his pocket.  "I promise to make you laugh everyday; I promise to call you every night when I'm out of town and your not with us, I promise to call you anytime of the day just because I need to hear your voice; I promise to buy you granola bars once you get close to running out."  Kristen shook her head and laughed with everyone else in the room.  JC brushed her side bangs of her eyes, Kristen looked back up at him; their eyes locking instantly. "Kristen, I promise to be by your side when you most need me, to never leave you, but most importantly, I promise to love you until my dying day and after."  Kristen's eyes instantly went to his hand when he pulled it out of his pocket.

"Kristen Nichole Miller."  JC kneeled down on one knee, flipped open the box in his hand, his other hand still embracing one of her hands.  "Will you marry me?"

Kristen covered her mouth with both of her hands, her eyes never leaving his.

"Uh-..Um..huh?"

JC smiled, raising his hand and taking one hers in his again.  He gently kissed her hand and laced his fingers with her as he asked her again.  "Kristen Nichole Miller, I love you more than anything in this world.  I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning; Kristen, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Kristen's eyes went to the box in his hand, holding the most gorgeous ring she had ever seen.  Her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of the Micro pave ring, her dream engagement ring that only Kara and Brittney knew about, with a soft pink diamond in the middle of the cluster of other diamonds around it.

"Oh my god." Kristen whispered, shocking he knew her favorite style and looked back into his blue eyes.  Finally things where falling into pieces.  Now it clicked; why Joey was video taping just JC's speech and why Kara and Brittney both were holding cameras when JC started talking.  Everything blurred around her, totally forgetting that her family, mom, dad, her three sisters and JC's family, his mom, dad, sister and brother were around them.  She opened her eyes slightly wider, now she knew why her older sisters came into town just for this.  He planned it all out.  She blinked a couple of times, still having a hard time to believe all of this was happening.

"Yes."  She nodded her head.  "Yes."  Her hazel eyes locked with his blue ones once more.  JC smiled widely, taking the ring out of the box and sliding it on her finger.  JC stood up, wrapping one of his arms around her waist, the other one holding the back of her head as he pulled her close to his body and kissed her deeply.  Her arms flung around his neck, her fingers locking with each other when he pulled her closer as he tilted his head slightly to continue the kiss.

"Yes."  Kristen whispered against his lips, giving him a couple soft kisses.  "I'll marry you.  I love you so much."

 

 

~*~

(A year and a half later..)

 

JC stared down the isle, his breath caught in his chest as he watched his bride walk down with her father.  JC looked behind him when he felt a firm squeezed on his shoulder from Justin.  Justin gave him an encouraging smile before looking back at Kristen.  JC smiled back, taking a deep breath before locking his eyes once more to Kristen.  A wide smile pulled against his lips at how beautiful she looked in his white gowned.  He couldn't believe that just two years and a half ago he met the girl of her dreams, the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, instituted by God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined."  The pastor started.  JC shifted his eyes from the pastor to where Kristen was standing.

"Who is giving Kristen Miller in Holy Matrimony to Joshua Chasez?"  The pastor asked.

"Her mother and I do."

Kristen kissed her father on the cheek and reached out for JC's hand.  JC felt his heart skip when he felt her hand in his.  He smiled slightly when he felt her hand trembling in his, making it known to him that she was nervous to.  He gave her hand a slight squeezed while the pastor continued to talk.

"Joshua will you give yourself to Kristen, to be her husband: to love her, comfort her, honor and protect her; and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Kristen let out a sigh of relief, the air she was holding in, causing a couple of people to chuckle.  JC gave her a look before softly laughing to himself.

"Kristen will you give yourself to Joshua, to be his wife: to love him, comfort him, honor and protect him; and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."  She replied with a smile.

"Now, the rings?"  The pastor said, holding out his hand.  Kristen smiled, seeing her youngest nephew, Dalton, the ring boy, hand the rings to the pastor after her oldest nephew, Bryan, nudged him to go do so.

"Joshua, repeat after me, Kristen, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

JC held her hand carefully, holding the ring at the tip of her finger as he repeated the words. "Kristen, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

"And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

"And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."  JC smiled, sliding the ring onto her finger, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Now Kristen, repeat after me, Joshua, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

Kristen held the finger between her thumb and index finger.  "Joshua, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

Kristen slowly slid the ring onto his finger. "And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."  She looked up and smiled.  JC smiled back, rubbing her hands with hers.

"Joshua," The pastor said, bringing JC to look up at him.  "Now repeat after me, I Joshua, take thee Kristen as my wedded wife."

"I Joshua, take thee Kristen as my wedded wife."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

JC smiled.  "And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health." JC repeated.

"To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

JC looked deeply into Kristen's eyes.  "To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"Now Kristen, repeat after me.  I Kristen, take thee Joshua as my wedded husband."

Kristen swallowed and took a deep breath.  "I Kristen, take thee, Joshua, as my wedded husband."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."  She repeated.

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"For richer and for..."  Kristen paused, a small smirk coming across her lips as her eyes twinkled, looking into JC's, "and for richer."

JC hung his head, trying his best to hold in the laughter as everyone else started laughing.  Kristen held up her hand and looked back at all their family and friends that where there.  "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."  She giggled and looked back at JC, his eyes crinkled as he chuckled more.

"For richer and for poorer, in sick.."Kristen paused"..ness."  Kristen said, slowly drawling the word ‘sickness'.  JC looked at her disbelieve.  Kristen smiled and giggled. "I'm kidding, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health." She said, saying the words ‘poorer' and ‘sickness' slightly louder than the rest of the words, causing a couple of people to chuckle.

"To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Kristen sighed, feeling a shot of electricity run through her veins as JC thumb rubbed over her hand softly. "To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"Forasmuch as Joshua and Kristen have consented together in Holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring, and by joining hands I now pronounce that they are husband and wife.  You may now kiss the bride."

"You don't have to tell me twice."  JC replied, pulling Kristen toward him, wrapping an arm around her waist and one behind her head and kissed her deeply.  JC tilted her back, ignoring all the catcalls and whistles as he continued to ravish her lips with his.  Titling her back up, he kissed her briefly and leaned his forehead against his, brushing his fingres through her dark curly hair that was coverd by her vail.

"I love you."  JC whispered, running his hand down her cheek.

"I love you too."  She whispered back before kissing him once more.

"It is now my happy privilege to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Joshua and Kristen Chasez."

JC took a hold of Kristen's hand and walked down the isle, the smile never leaving his face the whole way.  Once walking out of the door, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again.

"Oh my god."  Kristen squealed softly, kissing him again.  "We're married, holy shit."

JC smiled, kissing her once more before holding her face in his hands.

"You really had to crack jokes back there huh?"

Kristen smiled widely and laughed.  "You know you loved it."

JC laughed as he brought his lips to hers once more.  "Not as much as I love you, Mrs. Chasez," He brushed his thumb across her cheek gently, "Not as much as I love you."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance