JC watched her cautiously out of the corner of his eye, watching her pick nervously at her dark red nails.  The nails she told him she had to repaint this morning before they left.  He shook his head softly, chuckling to himself as he continued to watch her, filled with nervousness.  He reached his hand out and took her hand in his.

"Calm down, you look like you're going to throw up."  JC looked at her before looking back on the road.  "And you just painted your nails; we don't want to ruin that now, do we?"  He teased.

"I need a cigarette."

JC laughed.  "You don't even smoke."

"If I did;" Kristen's eyes traveled out the window, watching trees flash past her in a blur.  "I would need one right now."

"They are just people."  He teased, giving her hand another squeeze.  "Relax."

"You were nervous when meeting my ‘rents!"

"Not like this!"  He chuckled and looked at her out of the corner of his eye.  "You seriously look like your going to pass out.  Breathe will ya'?"

She averted her eyes and looked at her nails, then at her shirt, her jeans than to her shoes.

"You look fine."  JC reinsured her.

"Are you sure?  Are you just saying that?"

"Oh my god."  JC slightly banged his head against the steering wheel once he stopped at the red light.  "You're killing me.  You look more than alright.  You look normal; you look beautiful, just calm down and breathe.  You look better with color in your face darling, than pale."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"Yes you have a nice butt."

Kristen froze, slowly turning her head to look at him, confused.  "What the hell?"

JC smirked, glancing at her before looking back on the road.  "Got you to think about something else huh?"

"But...they are your parents."

"They are humans."

"But they are your parents.  This...this is bigger than meeting mine!"  JC gave her

"I mean look at you, you're a celebrity.  They are parents of a celebrity; this is like, bigger than meeting mine.  They are going to double, hell triple look over me because of that.  What if they think I'm with you just because of your money?  Or that I'm using you to get into the business, what if---"

JC reached across and plastered his hand against her mouth to silence her.

"You done?"  JC watched her, her voice being muffled by his hand.  He knew she wasn't done ranting but pulled his hand away from her mouth anyway.  "Good."  He quickly said, enjoying the glare she was giving him.

"I've told them a lot about you.  They know you are none of that."

JC shook his head as he went back to concentrating on the road.  Kristen shifted in her seat nervously as he turned the corner into his parent's neighborhood and smiled.  He watched out of the corner of his eye as she brought her hand up to her mouth and started chewing on her thumbnail.  "What have you told them about me?"

JC tapped his fingers along the side of his steering wheel.  "I told them I met the most amazing, beautiful person in this world."  He turned and winked at her before turning around another corner.  "I told them I found the one."  JC reached over and held her hand; his fingers intertwine with hers.  "The one I want to spend the rest of my life with."  He raised their hands up and kissed the back of her hand.  "When I told her that you could cook, I think you won her heart instantly."

Kristen giggled.  "That's because you live off of takeout and froze TV dinners."

"Hey, I was living wasn't I?"  He winked at her.  "But seriously, one of the first questions she asked about you was if you can cook and I told her you were a freaking amazing cook and she told me she loved you."

"Really?"  She asked.

JC nodded his head.  "And I told her how good you were in bed."

Kristen looked at him in panic and he couldn't help the giggle that escaped.  "I'm just kidding!"

"Oh my god."  Kristen smacked his arm and leaned back in her seat.  "You scared the shit out of me."

JC chucked  "Relax, would ya?  You're kind of being ridiculous.  It's no big deal, I promise.  They're just a couple of nice, wonderful regular people who are going to love you the moment they see you."  JC parked his car in the driveway and looked at her.  "Just like I did."  He leaned over and kissed her cheek.  Kristen nodded her head slowly, taking a deep breath and rubbing the palms of her hands against her jeans.  "Okay...I can do this.  I can do this."

"Do you need a pep talk?"  He teased.  "Need me to be your cheerleader?"

"Hunny, you're hot and all but ehhhh....I don't think you can pull off that cheerleader outfit."

JC chuckled, giving her hand a reinsuring pat.  "Well we are here.  Come on."

Kristen closed her eyes, swallowed hard and took a deep breath before getting out of his car.  She walked over to were JC was standing, running a hand through her hair before running it down the side of her clothes.  She took JC's outstretched hand and looked around.

"It's beautiful."

"Yeah."  JC looked around as he walked up the sidewalk to the front door.  "I love it here."

The front door opened before they could knock and Kristen's stomach instantly filled butterflies.  JC smiled brightly, letting go of her hand and took a step forward, engulfing the women in a hug.  "Hey mom."

"I saw you pull up and I couldn't wait." She said, hugging him tighter.  "I've missed you."  Karen said pulling back.

JC smiled and kissed his mother on the cheek.  I've missed you too.  Mom," JC turned and grabbed Kristen's hand.  ‘This is her."  He pulled Kristen close to his side.  "This is Kristen.  Kristen, this is my mother, Karen."

Karen clasped her hands together with a smile before she pulled the young woman into a hug.

"It's so great to finally meet you.  Josh has said wonderful things about you."  Karen pulled back and rested her hand on Kristen's arm.  "Call me Karen."  Karen gave her a soft squeeze before letting go.

"Come in, come in." She said, ushering them inside.

 

~*~

 

JC smiled from his chair from the dinning room, watching his mother, sister, and girlfriend interact with each other in the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes from dinner.  JC cracked his fingers, thinking over everything that had happen the past three hours they have been at his parents house.  She seemed to fit just perfect with his family and connected with everyone well.  He licked his lips, remembering how comfortable and perfect she felt in his arms when they were all sitting in the family room, talking about everything and anything like they knew each other for years.

"She's a great girl, Joshua." Roy stated, bringing JC out of his thoughts.  JC turned to look at his dad.  "You got lucky with that one." Roy nodded his head towards Kristen.

"You have no idea."  He mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah man, I dunno how you got that lucky."  Tyler commented.  "Does she have any sisters?"

"Tyler!"  Roy whispered loud and laughed.  JC rolled his eyes and shoved his brother in the shoulder.

"Yes, but she doesn't look like any of them, really."

"She's adopted?  You never told me that."  Tyler asked as he tossed his napkin on the table.  JC shook his head.

"No she isn't."  JC saw they look on his father and brothers face.  "And no to that idea in your head.  She doesn't look like them, but they sure as hell act the same."  JC snickered.

"She's hysterical."  Tyler commented.

JC eyed his brother.  "Stop checking out my girlfriend.  Get your own."

"I'll remind her that if she needs a real man, I'm here."

"She doesn't like blondes."  JC smiled.

"Uh huh, keep telling yourself that."  Tyler leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms across his chest.  "I'll change her mind about blondes."

JC picked up his napkin and chucked it over at his brother while they all laughed.

"Knock it off."

Tyler chucked the napkin back at his brother and smiled.  Roy rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Okay children," Roy looked over at Tyler before looking back at JC.  "So, do you hear wedding bells with this one?"

He leaned his elbows on the table and began playing with his napkin with his fingers.  JC shrugged as he blew out a breath.  "Someday; we-we haven't really talked a whole lot about it," JC dropped his napkin on the table as he continued, "but it's something we both have been thinking about."

"You just make sure you do whatever it takes to keep her." Roy said with a nod towards the kitchen, leaning towards JC.  "I like this one."

JC smiled and nodded, his eyes moving toward Kristen once more before looking back at his father.  "Oh so do I."

"And do I."  Tyler added.  JC pointed his finger at Tyler, giving him a look of warning before he broke into a smile and an eye roll.

"So you think she is the one?"  Roy asked while he leaned back in his chair.  Looking back in the kitchen, JC smiled as his eyes watched her laugh over something with his sister, Heather.

"I don't think."  JC started to pick at his napkin in his hands, a huge smile on his face.  "I know."

 

 

***

(Friday)

 

Kristen slammed her hand against her steering wheel as she came to a stop.

"Are you fucking serious?!"  She exclaimed as the rain started to pour down. "Great...Just freaking great...Could this day get any more worse?!"  She mumbled under her breath while waiting for the light to turn green.  She tapped her finger impatiently against her thigh as she stared up at the street light.

"Turn green..Turn green...Turn green..come on!"  She threw her head back against the seat and groaned.  "I just want to get home, take a warm relaxing bath and relax.  This has been a day from hell."

Looking up, she slightly pumped her fist when she saw the light turn green.  "Thank you God."

"Damnit..."  Kristen looked out her window at the punch pad to type in the code to open the gates, watching the pouring rain smack against the window.  "Greeaatt...Now I'm going to get water all in my car."  Sighing in frustration, she pushed the window button down and punched the numbers as fast as she could before having the window roll back up.  Rolling her eyes, she rubbed her soaked arm she pulled up into the driveway and sighed when she saw all the guy's cars lined up.  "Out of all the days I want to be alone."  She mumbled under her breath, tossing her keys in her bag and closing it tight to make sure nothing could get wet inside it.  Jerking the car door open, she slammed it close, ran to the front door, and opened the front door, slamming it behind her.  Kristen shivered once the cold AC hit her completely soaked body.  Pushing her wet hair that was plastered on her face, she walked through the kitchen, tossing her purse on the counter, rolling her eyes when she could hear the guys arguing over the video game they were playing.

"Is it raining?"

Kristen paused from running her hands threw her wet shirt and looked up at Joey.

"No...I'm a peal diver."

JC looked up at Kristen before looking back at the TV, than did a double take.  "Oh my god.." He mumbled and paused the game.  "You're soaked."

"Really?  I thought I was completely dry."  She replied dryly and started her way up the stairs.  The guys turned to look at JC, all shock by the tone in her voice.

"Dude..is she okay?"  Justin asked as he sat his controller on the floor.  JC shrugged his shoulders and pulled himself off the floor.

"Hell I dunno.  I'm going to go find out."  JC hurried his way up the stairs and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hunny?"  JC called out as he looked around the room.

"What?"

JC winced when he heard the attitude in her voice.  "Where are you?"

Kristen stepped out from the closet, pulling her wet shirt over her head.  "Again, what?"

JC took a couple of steps towards her, "Are you okay?"

"No.  I had a REALLY bad day."  She started to pull off her soaked pants.  "A day from hell doesn't even begin to cover it."

"I'm sorry...what happened?"

"I stubbed my toe really bad this morning, it still really hurts and is a light shade of purple; this fucking project is killing me, nothing is working out right, the numbers are not adding up, THAN." Kristen threw her hands up in the hair.  "It decides to fucking pour right when I'm heading home, which might I add, I got stopped at every damn red light known to man; my side of the door in my car is all wet because I had to hang out of my window to punch in the gate code.  I'm soaking wet from the damn rain and that is just from running from my car to the front door!  I'm cold, wet, irritated, I have a major headache, I'm tired, aggravated, sore, my toe is killing me...I just want to take a nice, warm bubble bath and relax with peace and quiet."

JC took a step and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry...Want me to tell the guys to leave?"

Kristen sighed, burring her face into his chest.  "No...it's fine...Ugh I just want to kill myself."

JC pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on top of her head.  "Now now, that just wouldn't work well.  I didn't just resize and make that closet bigger before you moved in for nothing." JC smirked, kissing her head again.  "Which, I dunno why we call is ‘our' closet.  You took over more than half of it...I don't seem how that is fair."  JC kissed the top of her wet hair, brushing it off her shoulder before rubbing his hands up and down her back to warm her up.  "How about, I go start a bath for you in the Jacuzzi, put in some bubbles, light some candles; have the lights down low and turn on the soft music...." 

"Really?"

JC rubbed his warm hands against her cool, wet skin, "Uh huh...and the guys and I will keep it down while you relax."

"I love you."

JC chuckled, kissing the top of her head once more before pulling her back.  "Love you too, now, get out of your wet underwear and meet me in the bathroom."

Kristen nodded, grabbing her robe out of the bathroom and walking towards the closet.  JC walked over towards the Jacuzzi and knelt to the ground.  Leaning over, he turned on the water and stuck his hand under the faucet to the check the water temperature.  Once he agreed with a water temperature, he opened the cabinet and pulled out boxes.  He raised a brow as he held in his hands a couple different products.  Taking a wild guess, he put the rest away and poured some liquid into the tub, placing it back where he got it when he saw the bubbles starting to form.  JC looked to his left when he saw her walking towards him and stood up.

"It's just about ready.  I didn't know what music you wanted to listen to."

Kristen shrugged her shoulders while rubbing her face.

"I might just not listen to music.  I'm not feeling it."

JC placed his hands on her arms and kissed her forehead.  "Go take your bath and relax.  I'll make sure no one bothers you alright?"

Kristen nodded her head slowly and kissed him.  "You know you're amazing, right?"

JC gave her a wink before connecting his lips with hers.  "I try.  Now, go relax before you rip off my head or something."

JC laughed as Kristen flicked him off and walked out of the bathroom.  Closing the door behind him, he made his way down the hallway and down the stairs to find all the guys's eyes on him.

"Dude is she okay?"  Trace asked.

JC nodded his head as he sat down in the chair.  "Really bad day and I mean really bad day.  So I made up a bath for her and she is just going to chill up there and I told her we won't bother her."

"Justin give up the controller!"  Joey exclaimed trying to get it out of Justin's hands as him and Lance started a new game.  "You're sucking it up.  Go do something useful like getting another bag of chips."
"Hey!" Justin protested, glancing back at them. "I'm improving my hand eye coordination. That's useful."  Justin looked back at them and his fingers slackened slightly on the controller's buttons, "Ya'll just jealous you ain't like me."

"A loser?" Chris smirked.

"I'm not a loser!" Justin objected with a point of a finger. Chris's smiled widen and he gestured at the TV screen with his arm.  Justin looked back at as he saw that his character was currently being pinned by Lance's. "Fuck!"

"Now you're a loser."  Trace teased.

"Fuck off."  Justin mumbled, his fingers moving as fast as they could on the controller before tossing it on the floor and throwing his hands in the air.  "You cheated Lance!  You cheated!  Son of a bitch!"

"Not my fault you weren't paying attention."  Lance smiled and leaned back against the couch.  "Or that I'm better than you."

"Don't you have a girlfriend to go to?"  Justin grumbled.

"She is out with her family."

"Aww and little Lancey-poo weren't invited?"  Chris jabbed as he shoved Lance over and took the controller in his hand.

"I was, jerk but I turned it down so she could just spend time with them."

"Aww I bet your little girlfriend is missing you."

"You're just jealous Joe."  Lance rubbed the back of his neck.  "Brittney's little sister is adorable."

"She is."  JC agreed.  "But I think she is a bit bias; you are her favorite just because you are with Brittney."  He teased.

"Whatever, that's what you all think.  She just knows real talent."

"HA!"  Chris laughed.  "Real talent..right.  Keep telling yourself that."
Justin smiled evilly and pointed to the TV screen.
"And it seems your talent Chris is getting your ass wiped by Joey." Trace said with laughter.
Chris jerked his head back towards the TV, gritting his teeth as his player was shot and killed.  Chris glared at Joey, who was sitting there with a wide smile a crossed his face. "Thanks Joey for un pausing the game behind my back without my knowledge while I was talking. I appreciate it SO much."
"No problem at all." Joey said, puffing his chest out and patting it.
"AHEM!"  Justin cleared his throat loudly.  "Where are my thanks for letting you know?"
Chris rolled his eyes.  "Thanks Justin oh so much for telling me long after Joey did it."
"Oh, you don't need to thank me!  You are very welcome.  I'm here to serve."
Chris laughed loudly and threw a pillow at him. "Here to serve huh? Then go get me a soda from the fridge little baby."
Justin's eyebrow rose in challenge and pointed a finger at him. "Don't make me get rough with you Chris in front of all of these people."
"Ohhh!"  Chris said dramatically, acting as if he was scared.  "I'm soo scared of the little baby!"
"Yeah you should be."  Justin sat up straight.
"Alright children."  JC teased with laugher.  "My turn to woop your ass."

 

 

~*~

JC hummed to himself, his hands on his waist as he looked around the family room area to make sure everything was put away after the guys left before he head up to bed.  Seeing that everything was put back to place, he stretched his arms over his head as he climbed up the stairs.  "I got sunshine, on a cloudy day.  When it's cold outside, I've got the month of may.  I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?  My girl, my girl, my girl.  Talkin' 'bout my girl.  My girl!"  He sang softly while making his way towards the bedroom.  Opening the door, he smiled when he saw Kristen lying in bed under the covers watching reruns of the I Love Lucy show.

"How you doing?"  JC asked as he started to discard his shirt and pants.

"Better...Where you singing just before?"

"Huh?"  JC asked, popping his head out from the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.  Nodding his head, he pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth.  "Oh yeah I was."

"Go back and brush your teeth.  You look like you got rabies."

JC smiled before walking back into the bathroom.  Turning off the TV, Kristen reached over and set the TV remote as JC walked into the room.  Kristen bit the corner of her lip, thinking of what Brittney and here watching during their lunch break, clips from when JC and Justin were in the Mickey Mouse Club.  JC slid into the bed and rolled to his side, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Can you do that funny little accent you did as Wipeout for me?"

JC looked at her for a second as if not comprehending what she had just asked him, his arm laying across her stomach.  "What?"

"Can you do that funny little accent you did as Wipeout when you were on the Mickey Mouse Club for me?"  Kristen smirked.

"What?!" He looked over at her. "Okay, really?  Seriously?" He asked pulling back once more to look at her with an arched eyebrow.

"What?!" Kristen asked innocently with a smile.  "It would make me feel so much better."

Kristen giggled.  "Do you remember any of your lines?... Clarence." Kristen said through her uncontrollable giggling.

"Where the hell did this come from?"  JC asked, sitting up.

"Brittney and I were playing around on the computer during lunch.."

JC held out his hand.  "That just answers my question right there.  You two with a computer should be banned."

"Sooo?  Do you remember any of your lines?"  She repeated before falling into another fit of giggles.  JC rolled onto his back and rubbed his face with his hands.

"No."

"Awww...How about a couple of words in your funny little Wipeout accent?"

His hands paused as he slowly turned his head to look at her in disgust.  "No."

"Aww."  Kristen rolled onto her side, fighting to hold back her giggles as she propped her head up by her elbow with a pout. "Not even just a tiny little, ‘whoa'?"

"No."

"Please."  She whined and begged.  "Pretty please."

Shaking his head in disbelief, he leaned his arm over to the lamp and turned off the light.  "Goodnight."

"Mmmmm...Clarence baby!" She moaned, fighting to hold back her laughter.

"Goodnight!"  JC exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at her before rolling over so his back was towards her.  Kristen fell back against the pillows as she burst out laughing.

"Aww hunny."  Kristen moved closer to him, wrapping her arm around his waist.  "I'm just playing."

"Mhm."

"I love you."

"Mhm."

"Oh come onnnn."  She whined, poking him in his lower back.  "Stop being a baby."

JC let out a breath and rolled over so he was facing her.  "Fine."

"Yesss."  She exclaimed triumphantly and let out a soft laugh, falling onto her back.  "I win!"

JC groaned and pounced on top of her, causing her to squeal before she burst out laughing again.  "You think this whole thing is funny?"

Kristen nodded her head as she continued to laugh.  She curled up on her side, wrapping her arms around her stomach as her laughter slowed down.  "Oi, my stomach!  Its hurts!  I can't breathe."  She giggled.

"HA!"  JC laughed and fell to his side besides her.  "Good."

"Oh man."  Kristen wiped the tear from her eye.  "That was a killer; I totally just worked out my abs."

JC chuckled while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him, molded himself against her.  He leaned over and brushed his lips against her cheek before laying back down.  He smiled softly when he felt her snuggle closer to him.

"I love you even if you won't do a little ‘whoa' for me."

"Oh my god."  JC mumbled against the skin on her shoulder.  "I love you too."

"I'm sorry I was a bitch to you when I got home."  She confessed.

"It's fine."  He replied as he tightened his arm around her, pulling her back snuggly against him.  "I'll always be here for you when you need me."

 

***

(Week later.)

Pulling her purse on higher on her shoulder, Kristen opened the recording door and walked in, closing the door softly behind her as she heard Chris singing.  Kristen walked over to where JC was sitting, behind the soundboard, and kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."  JC replied, his eyes flicking back up towards Chris as he flipped a switch.

"Munchkin!"  Chris squealed into the microphone.  JC rolled his eyes and looked up at Chris.

"Couldn't of you wait till you were done with your line?"

"I did."  Chris huffed.  "Maybe if you were paying attention you would have noticed."

"I was not distracted."  JC said with a sigh.  "Now go again."

"Nooo."  Chris whined.  "Sissy, save me from the Nazi please."  He begged, his hands folded together as he leaned forward on the stool.  "Please please please!"

JC placed his hand over Kristen's mouth as she giggled.
JC stopped the track and checked his watch. "Five more minutes Chris...you can hold out that long."
Chris looked over at the glass pitifully again. "My blood sugar is low. I can feel it."
"Stop being a baby."  JC said sternly.
Chris put a hand to his forehead and sighed dramatically, his eyes fluttering. "I'm lightheaded. I'm going to faint."
"Chris." JC's voice was firm.
Chris sat up straight and he closed his eyes, rubbing his fingers against his temples. "Find a happy place, find a happy place."

"Aww don't kill him."  Kristen giggled, leaning against the back of the chair JC was sitting in and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.  "And you've already pushed back our date for tonight, I'm hungry."

"I'm sorry."  He said apologetic and kissed her cheek.  "I swear.  Five minutes and we can leave."

Kristen nodded her head and looked up toward Chris through the window.  She gave him a sympathy smile before blowing him a kiss.

"Can you do five more minutes' sweetie?  I'll bring you a special treat tomorrow at work if you do."

Chris sat up on the stool and smiled.  "Deal."

JC cast a look between the two and shook his head.  "Alright lets get this done and tonight,"  JC looked at Kristen out of the corner of his eye, "During dinner, teach me on how you can get them to do anything."

Kristen smiled and kissed his cheek while Chris sang his part over.  "Deal."

 

~*~

 

"Just bride them with food."  Kristen told him as they strolled hand in hand into the restaurant.  "It always works."

JC chuckled as he gave Mike a nod, who was holding the door for them.

"How can I help you?" The hostess at the door asked with a smile.

"I called for a reservation before."  JC said as he wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist, pulling her against his side.

"Name sir?"

"Adams." JC replied, turning his head with a small smile on his lips, winking.  Kristen fought with all her might to hold back the laughter.  JC gently pinched her side before giving her another quick wink.

"Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Adams."

JC pointed his finger at Mike, an act of warning as he followed behind the couple as they followed behind the hostess.  Kristen giggled, sliding her hand into JC's back pocket as they made their way to the table.  JC pulled out her chair, pushing it in after she sat down and took a seat in the chair across from her.  "What if it doesn't work?"

"What if what doesn't work?"

"Bride the guys with food....Hunny do you suffer with shortterm memoryloss or something?"

Kristen shrugged as she picked up her menu.  "Ninety-nine percent of the time it will."

"And what if it is that one percent of not working?"

Kristen shrugged, her eyes scanning over the menu in front of her.  "You're screwed."

"Oh thanks hunny."  JC said dryly as he picked up his menu.

"Anytime." She smiled.  "Have you been here before?"

"Nope."  JC replied with a shake of his head.  "Lance told me about this place that he took Brittney to and sounded like a good place to try."

"Ohh so you're hitting up Lance hmm?"  Kristen eyed him over her menu.  "Can't do it on your own?"

JC glared at Mike who was standing in the doorway.  "You, hush.  You are only here because Johnny said you had to take you with me."

"Oh be nice."  Kristen swatted JC's arm with her menu before opening it back up to read over.  "You been being a jerk he isn't going to help you next time we get attacked from fans and leave us there to die."

Mike smiled widely and nodded his head.  "Well, I would leave you Jace, not the sweet Munchkin."

"Who pays your paycheck?" JC said, sitting up in his chair as he pointed his menu at Mike. "Uh huh, correct. Me."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Oh hush big ego boy and find something to eat."

Grunting, JC sat back in his seat and looked over his menu.  "So Lance told me that this place supposedly got this cheesecake that is to die for." He informed her.

"Ooh, sign me up for that."  Kristen replied with a grin.  JC chuckled and a shake of his head.

"You and cheesecake."

Kristen arched a brow, slowly setting her menu on the table, her eyes never leaving his.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Mocking her actions, JC slowly set his menu on the table and leaned onto his arms.

"Why, what if I do?  What you doing to do about it?"

Kristen stared at him for a couple of seconds before sitting back in her chair and lifting her menu up again, reading over it.

"Eat it anyways."

"Uh huh."  JC replied dryly and sat back in his seat as he took a sip of his drink the waiter brought for them.  "So what you thinking?"

"Huh?"  Kristen looked at him over her menu.

"To eat."  JC smiled, shaking his head.  "Sweetie are you sure you have a brain up there?"

"Shut up."  She mumbled under her breath and looked back down at her menu.  Smiling, she set her menu on the table and clapped her hand excitedly.  "Shrimp scampi!"

JC laughed at her over excited attitude.  "Why am I not surprised."

Kristen smiled.  "And what are you getting, Mr. Adams."

JC flashed a look of warning before he replied.  "Sage Parmesan Crusted Chicken."

"Hey."  Kristen giggled, putting her hands up in the air.  "You put it under the name."

"She got you there."  Mike chuckled.

"Mike go make yourself useful and just...just..order something to eat and leave us alone.."  JC groaned.

"Oh be happy."  Kristen smiled, giving him a wink.  "You love him."

"Only for you."  JC replied with a smirk as he took her hand across the table and brought it to his lips.

 

When their server appeared a few moments later, they ordered their food and were left to enjoy each other's company, alone.  JC, still holding her hand, kept playing with one of her rings as they talked.  Kristen smiled as she took a sip of her wine, her eyes locked on to his as he continued to tell her about how his day went.  She continued to smile as his hand never left hers until their food arrived and they ate in private, only having Mike throw in jabs every now and than.  After finishing eating dessert, which Kristen claimed they must have because of the cheesecake; Kristen played with his fingers while he signed the receipt and slipped it into the bill folder.  JC looked up at her and smiled.

"Ready darling?"

"Always my love."

JC stood up and took her hand, pulling her out of her seat.  Kristen turned quickly on her heels and pointed her finger at Mike, trying not to smile as Mike groaned at their ‘mushiness'.

"Hey now, I've been saving your ass all night.  Don't make me spank you."

Mike and JC laughed while JC pressed his hand on her lower back while Mike escorted them out of the restaurant.

"I will."  Kristen warned while laughing.  "Watch it big boy."

JC wrapped his arm around her shoulders and tucked her up against him.  Kristen instantly wrapped her arm around his waist while Mike walked a couple feet behind them, giving them some alone time.

"Why did you park so far away?"  Kristen whined.  "You could have parked right by the restaurant but noooo.  You are lucky that somehow no loser paps found out where we were eating and getting attacked when we walked out."  She pinched his side.

"Hey, watch it."  He said with a chuckle.  "And maybe because I thought you'd like a nice walk around the park we parked at."

"Maybe you should have asked?"

"Maybe I don't have to."  He nudged her to the left.

"You just want to take me in a deep part of the park and have your way with me with no one in sight."

JC burst out laughing along with Mike while they made their way into the walkway of the park.

"I wouldn't let it happen cutie."  Mike said between laughs.  "Don't worry."

"Oh my knight in shiny armor."  Kristen looked over her shoulder at Mike and blew him a kiss.  "I knew you were always a better boyfriend than Josh."

"Hey!"  JC exclaimed, pushing her away from him.

Kristen giggled and stood in front of him sticking her tongue out at him.  JC arched a brow, his eyes locked with hers. "Is that an invitation, hmm?"

"Huh?"  Kristen asked, totally confessed on what he was talking about, "Invitation of what?  For what?"

JC crossed his arms across his eyes, his eyes never leaving contact with hers.  "Don't tease." He warned her.

Kristen smiled, putting her hands in her back pockets and looked up at him innocently before sticking her tongue back out at him again.

"I warned you."  JC reached out, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her body towards him, Kristen letting out a small squeal before his lips crashed on top of hers, kissing her quickly.  What started out as just a peck soon developed into a deeper kiss, putting both of his hands on her face as he slanted his mouth against hers.  Kristen hooked her fingers through the belt loops on his pants and tugged him closer, their bodies smashed against each other as their lips continued to move with each other.  His tongue danced with hers for several heated moments until Mike coughed loudly a couple of times and cleared his throat.  Kristen giggled against JC's lips before pulling back slightly.

"For a two that don't want chaos, you sure as hell could have made some if anyone saw that."

"He started it!"

"What?!"  JC exclaimed, holding her out arms length.  "Don't be blaming all this on me woman.  I didn't see you objecting or anything."

Kristen flicked her hair off her face and smiled. She raised her arms up, wrapped her hands around his wrists, and pulled his arms down.

"Come on."  JC twined his fingers with hers and tugged slightly on her arm.  "Before Mike pulls us away and forces us to go home."

"You scared of him?"  Kristen teased as they walked, hand in hand, down the walkway in the park.

"No."  JC glanced over his shoulder to look at Mike.  "Just don't want to cause a scene."

Kristen rolled her eyes, swinging their arms softly as they continued walking, her eyes looking around the park, seeing other couples walking hand in hand.  Kristen shivered when she felt the cool breeze and snuggled close to JC, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Cold?"  JC asked, looking down at her.  Kristen nodded and snuggled closer to him.  Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he ran his hand up and down her arm to keep her warm.

"Thank you for dinner.  It was wonderful."

JC kissed the top of her head.  "You're welcome sweetheart."

Snuggling close, she lifted her eyes to admire everything that was around her.  Looking up, she smiled when JC looked back down, his eyes looking into hers and smiled back.  He winked at her, causing her body to explode in tinkles throughout her whole body.  At that moment, she couldn't understand why any of the other girls could have possible left him in the past, or even hurt him.  Quickly pushing up on her tiptoes, she gave him a quick peck against his lips.  She didn't understand, but she didn't care.  He was hers now and she was never giving him up, never.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance