(Month later)

Kristen eyes wondered around the family room, slowly taking a sip of her coffee.  Sitting on one leg, she slowly swayed her other leg back and forth under the table.  Her eyes darted back to JC when the rustle sound of the newspaper rang in her ear as he turned the page.

"You're boring."  Kristen said, breaking the silence.

"Oh so very sorry."  JC responded, his face still covered by the newspaper.  "You can entertain yourself very well if I remembered correctly."

"You're an ass."  Kristen joked, taking another sip of her coffee and pulled up her leg that she was sitting up, bending it up and pressing it against the table.  She rested her arm on top of her knee and took another sip of her coffee, he eyes scanning back the family room in front of them.

"You know..."  Kristen started to say once her eyes landed on his grand piano.  "Did I ever tell you about the fantasy I had with you and a piano?"

Kristen laughed to herself when she saw JC lower the newspaper in his hands, glint in his eyes as he looked over at her.

"Fantasy?"

Kristen nodded her head with a small laugh.  JC's eyes widen as his eyebrows raised slightly, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ooo..Tell me..I want detail...eeeevery little detail."

Kristen rolled her eyes half way, but smiled.

"Ever since like, years ago.  I pictured you playing it for me."

JC leaned his arms on the table, leaning on them as he waited for her to continue.  "That's it?"  He questioned when he noticed she wasn't saying anything else.  Kristen nodded.  "That's your fantasy?"  JC said in disbelief, sitting back in his seat.

"Not everyone is as dirty minded as you are, Josh."  Kristen responded with an eye roll and pointed her mug of coffee at him before taking a sip.

"Ha!" JC sat up and pointed his finger at her.  "That my dear, you are wrong.  You seem to forget that I know you oh so well.  We are both culprits in that category."

"Me?  I'm an angel!"  Kristen smiled, watching him get up and walk over to pour himself another cup of coffee.

"Angel my ass..." JC mumbled under his breathe thus, causing Kristen to laugh.  "Wait till I tell your father tonight what you were doing to me last night...."

Kristen gasped, turning her seat to look at him.  "My daddy wouldn't believe you."

JC laughed as he poured himself a cup of coffee.  "And anyways," Kristen took a sip of her coffee before continuing.  "You really want to make a good first impression telling my daddy about that?"

"Damn."  He grumbled.  His head jerked to the side when the house phone started ringing.  Reading the caller ID, JC picked up the phone and handed it to Kristen.
"Kara."  JC mouthed as he pressed the phone in her hands.

"Holla."  Kristen answered with a yawn.

"Don't tell me you just got up."  Kara said.

"No."  Kristen sat up in her chair as JC sat back in his, pulling the newspaper up to continue what he was reading before.  "No, I've been up."

"I was about to say, it's eleven in the morning--"

"What do you want?"  Kristen interrupted her.

"Guess who is town!"  Kara sang into the phone.  Kristen took another sip of her coffee.

"I dunno, I don't live in the same state as you moron.  I don't know everything that is going on in the world."

"You don't know what is going on half the time around you."  JC whispered jokingly.

"Hey!"  Kristen exclaimed.  JC chuckled behind the paper.

"Hey what?...You know what I don't want to know what you two are doing at this moment; anyways no moron, YOUR town."

Kristen shrugged even though she couldn't see her.

"I dunno?"

"Jackson and I!"

"WHAT!?!" Kristen yelled.  Startled, JC looked up at her from the article he was reading in surprise.  "Oh my god, are you serious!?  This isn't a joke is it!"  Kristen exclaimed excitedly.  JC gave her once more a funny look before going back to the paper.  "If this is a joke, our friendship is fucking over you hear me?  O-V-E-R!"

Kara laughed on the other end of the phone.  "This isn't a joke.  Jackson and I are in Orlando."

Kristen squealed.  "Oh my god!  Where?!  Does Brittney know!? Oh my god oh my god it's been over a year!"

"I know!!! Eeeee!!!  I'm like a fucking middle schooler - and wipe that smirk across your face and that dirty thought."  Kara and Kristen giggled.  "I'm as excited as you are.  Jackson has been shooting me weird looks since I got on the phone with you.  I'm to giddy.  Anyways, I was going to call Brittney right after I got off the phone with you."

"Josh has been sending me odd glances every now and than also.  But, oh my god, how about lunch?"

"Sounds good!  I'll tell Britt when I call her."

"Good.  Good."  Kristen repeated herself.  "Where you guys staying at?"

"Aub's place, well my old house.  Whatever you want to call it"

"We'll get ready and be on are way!"  Kristen explained excitedly.  "I can't wait!"

"Me either!"  Kara laughed.  "See you soon!"

"Yay!"  Kristen tossed her cell on the table and jumped up.  JC looked up at her and set the paper on the table.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"Kara and Jackson are in town!"  Kristen squealed, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him out of his chair.  "We are going to have lunch with them. She is calling Brittney.  Come on!"  Kristen tugged his arm, pulling him up the stairs.  JC laughed, letting her pull him up the stairs.  "I can't wait to see them!"

 

~*~

 

JC looked out of the corner of his eye at Kristen as they cruised down the street in his Mercedes.

"Oh my god, and right there."  Kristen pointed out with her finger.  "Kara and I made a pact that we would be virgins till we got married."  She laughed.

"What the..?"  JC laughed.  "Well, you broke that pact long ago."

Kristen smacked his arm playfully.  "We buried a condom right there when we made the pact."  Kristen laughed as she shook her head.  "And she broke the pact first, in High School!  Oh man, we got into a huge fight when she did.  We didn't talk for a week, which was like years for us."

"Wait, you two buried a condom?"

Kristen flung her hand over her eyes, laughing; she couldn't believe she was telling him this.

"Yes.  Shut up.  We were twelve."

"What the hell were you doing with a condom at the age of twelve?"  JC looked at her; shock written all over his face.

"We found them in Aubrey's bedroom!  I swear!"  Kristen laughed.  "I was not fooling around at the age of twelve!  Gross!  And it's the cream color house on the right."

"You know what."  JC laughed, parking his car in the driveway.  "I don't want to know any more stories.  It's making me closer to putting you into a mental institute."

Kristen rolled her eyes and hopped out of his car, hurrying over to his side.

"Come on come on slow poke!"  Kristen giggled excitedly.  "I haven't seen Kara in like, over a year and I haven't seen Jackson since he went into the war two years ago.  I'm dying!"

"Calm down, don't have a damn hernia."  JC joked, locking his car and putting his keys in his pocket.

"KRISTEN!"

JC looked up to fine a dark blonde girl standing in the doorway.

"KARA!"  Kristen squealed and ran toward Kara, both girls attacking each other with a hug.  JC shook his head with a chuckle, shoving his hands in his pockets and walked up the sidewalk to the door.

"You look good!"  Kara squeaked, rubbing Kristen's arms.  The girls embraced into another hug before breaking apart.

"So do you!  Oh."  Kristen took a step to the side.  "Josh, this is Kara, Kara; Josh."

JC stuck his hand out.  "Nice to finally meet you."

"Oh don't be serious."  Kara pushed his hand away and pulled him into a hug.  "This is no business function; we hug here.  Especially with shaking hands phobia over there."  Kara darted her finger at Kristen after her and JC hugged.

"Shut up."  Kristen linked her arm with hers.  "Where is army man?"

"Inside."  Kara looked over her shoulder at JC.  "Come come; Brittney and Lance shall be here shortly."

Kristen dropped Kara's arm and went sprinting to Jackson, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she attacked him with a huge hug.

"Oh my god you're here.  You're safe, you're here, your safe oh my god oh my god."

"Don't cry."  Jackson teased when he heard her sniffle, his arms still engulfed around her.

"I'm so glad you're alive."  Kristen mumbled into his shoulder as she lowered herself to the ground.

"Same here kiddo."  Jackson hugged her again before taking a step back.  "You look so grown up."  Jackson looked up at JC.  "So is this the famous JC I've been hearing about?"

Kristen looked back at JC. "Oh yeah, Jackson this is Josh, Josh this is my brother from another mother who beat the shit out of one of my ex's, Jackson."

Josh stuck his hand out and shook Jackson's hand.  "Nice to finally meet you.  Any man that hasn't gone crazy from hanging with Kristen and Brittney is a hero in my book."

Kristen swatted JC's arm.  "You're mean."

"You think Brittney and Kristen together is crazy?....Wait till all three of them are together.  You haven't seen anything yet."

 

~*~

 

Kristen snatched the pizza out from Brittney's plate and smiled in victory before taking a bite.

"Shit, that's hot!" Kristen dropped the pizza on her plate and fanned her mouth.

"That's what you get for stealing my piece!"  Brittney laughed along with everyone else.  Kara quickly grabbed Kristen's glass of water and pulled it away from her.

"Water!  Water!"  Kristen tried to reach for her glass back.  Kristen grabbed JC's beer out of his hand and took a sip.

"You know, you could have asked."  JC said, taking the beer out of her hands.

"Oh yeah, while you were laughing at my suffering?  Uh huh."

"The scary thing is," Jackson started to say as Kara slid Kristen's glass back to her, "Those three haven't changed."

"Oh whatever."  Kara shoved Jackson's arm.  "You loved every minute of it back in the days."

"Oh yes."  Jackson finished chewing his pizza.  "Every minute of you three giggling nonstop, squealing, running like morons and blasting New Kids On The Block every single time."

"And that hasn't changed."  Lance added.  Brittney rolled her eyes and elbowed Lance in the arm.

"Soo," Kara spoke up.  "You're meeting Kristen's parents for the first time JC?  Nervous?"

JC shrugged his shoulders. "A little."

"You got nothing to worry about."  Kara told him, grabbing another slice of pizza.  "They are going to love you."

"I mean, you are just banging daddy's little girl and all, nothhiinngg big."  Brittney added with a laugh.

JC groaned, sitting back in his chair.  "I seriously hate you Britt."

Kristen patted JC's arm. " You'll be fine baby....Sooo Jackson, what did you bring back for me?"

Lance and JC turned and looked at Kristen dumbfounded.

"They guy was just overseas fighting for your freedom and you ask him what he brought back for you?!"  JC said in shock.

"Whhaatt?"  Kristen looked back and forth between Lance and JC.  Jackson stood up and laughed, walking over to his bag.

"Oh don't worry about it, I don't take it to heart.  I knew she was going to ask.  Hell my own SISTER asked me what I brought back for her."  Pulling a small bag out of his bag, he walked back and set it in front of Kristen.  Kara and Brittney broke down laughing.  Kristen laughed and threw her hands up in victory when she saw the object, a bag of sand.

"Yes!  Now I can find out what I've been wondering for years!"

"The first thing she asked me when she e-mailed me was if the sand there was the same at the beaches.  No, hey did you get there safe?  How was the travel? No, I get a "Hey Jackson!  Is the sand over there the same on the beaches?!..Soo."  Jackson stretched out his arms, explaining to JC and Lance once he saw the confused look on their faces.  "I brought her back some sand so she can find out herself."

Kristen opened the zip lock bag and stuck her fingers inside to feel the sand.  "Ooo...Different than sand on the beaches, not only the color but the feel."

JC shook his head.  "Hunny...This has pushed over the line of insane.  I think I need to find a place to put you in."

"Whhhhaaat?"  Kristen looked up.  "Don't act like you wanted to know!"

Kara patted her on the arm with a shake of his head.  "You and your science."

"Shut up."  Kristen placed the bag of sand in her purse.  "Just because I'm a little nerd inside does not mean to make fun of me.  You know the CSI show is pretty fucking amazing."

Jackson shook his head and laughed.  "You have an obsession with that show."

"It's amazing!"  Kristen sat up in her seat.  "You know it's pretty fucking amazing!  You know deep down insides you are crazy for the CSI show!...OO!"  Kristen looked over at Lance.  "You know what would be pretty sweet?  If they had a show just all about space!"

Lance nodded his head.  "I totally agree with you.  That would be banging."

"Before you have a science orgasm; you know what we need to do while Jackson and I are down?"  Kara asked.

"What?"  Brittney asked.

Kara looked at Kristen and smiled.  "Golf."

"No."  Kristen shook her head.  "Hell no I will not go.  I hate golf."

"You hate it because you suck at it.  Hell you suck at putt putt also!"

Kristen glared at Kara and crossed her arms across her chest.  Kara smiled and looked up at JC and Lance.  "We went to play a round of golf and no, not putt putt, and oh my god, it took Kristen eight shots for the first hole, seven in the second hole, and on the third one she got so frustrated she chucked the golf club and called it quits."

Brittney laughed.  "She wanted to become the permanent golf cart driver."

"Golf is a dumb sport."  Kristen mumbled.  JC chuckled, laid his arm across the back of her chair, and patted her arm.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm with you on that one."

Kara stretched her arms over her head and straighten out her legs, kicking Kristen in the shin.

"Hey!" Kristen jumped back in her seat.  "What the fuck....Keep your long legs on your side of the table."

"Move your short legs out of my way."  Kara teased.

"What the?!  You were in my area!"

"Oh my god."  Jackson groaned.  Jackson rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his hands, shaking his head.

"Maybe if they were where they were suppose to me I wouldn't have hit them."  Kara leaned forward in her chair, her eyes never leaving contact with Kristen.

"You're 5'6"!"

"Yeah?"  Kara leaned forward a bit more.  "And your 5'1"."

"5'1 and A HALF."  Kristen pointed out.  Kara tossed her hand sin the air and laugh along with everyone around the tables' chuckle.

"Oh, excuse me.  5'1" and a half....and your point?"

"You have long legs and they expanded all the way over to the other side of the table and kicked me!  Keep them on your side!"

"Expanded?!"  Brittney burst out laughing.  "What the hell Kristen!?"

"That's it, I'm going to kick your ass."

JC laughed and held Kristen down in her chair.  Kara smirked and leaned back in her chair with a look of victory on her face.  "You come over here; I'll bring out the Barbeque Sauce."

Kristen froze, staring at Kara.  "No."  Kristen quickly said.  "No."

"Oouu...Barbeque sauce...Yummy."  Lance teased.  Kristen jerked her head towards Lance.

"No, not yummy.  Gaggerific, gross, disgusting, worst thing ever made on this planet, it should be banned."  Kristen gagged.  Kristen looked back at Kara and pointed her finger at her.

"You are a horrible best friend."

Kara smiled and blew a kiss to Kristen.  "And you love me for it."

 

 **

 

"You get off this exit and turn left."

JC groaned as he turned into the exit lane.  "Why do you tell me at the last minute?  Why couldn't you tell me like when we first saw the sign for the exit?"

"You know we wouldn't have this problem if you just let me drive."

"Ha!"  JC laughed.  "Right, let you drive my car."

Kristen crossed her arms and stared at the cars in front of her.  "You act like I'm a horrible driver."

"You drive like Justin."

Kristen shot up in her seat, turning in her seat to look at him.  "You said he is worse!"  Kristen pointed her finger at him. "And I do not!  Just because I drive fast don't mean I drive like Justin!"

"You hunny, have the worst road rage, EVER."

"Not my fault idiots got their license."  Kristen plopped back against the passenger seat.  "Like the one in front of you!  HEEELLLOOO!  It said yield, not stop!  You MERGE in moron!"

JC rolled his eyes.  "You still have road rage even when you are not driving."

"I'm just stating the obvious!  Seriously, ever since we moved here eleven years ago this always happens.  ALWAYS....COME OONNN old lady!  Want me to push the car for you!?"

JC reached over and covered her mouth with his hand.  "Does your father know about this?"

Kristen licked his hand.  Stopping at a red light, JC slowly turned his head with a slight look of disgust on his face.  "You just licked my damn hand."

Kristen smiled. JC yanked his hand back and rubbing it against his jeans.  "You don't seem to have a problem when I lick other things...."  Kristen teased.

"Okay!"  JC raised his hand up to stop her.  "Do NOT try and turn me on before we get to your parents house.  I do not want to meet your dad and mom for the first time with a boner."

Kristen leaned her head back and laughed.  "Oh my god that would be priceless!"  Kristen tucked back a piece of her hair behind her ear and reached for his hand.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."  JC nodded his head.  He didn't convinced her.

"Take a left at this light."

Kristen leaned over the consol and kissed his cheek.  "Don't be nervous.  My ‘rents are just people."

"They are your parents."

"And?"  Kristen looked at him.  "They know about you, so far they like you, you-"

"So far?"  JC interrupted.  "What is that suppose to mean, so far?"

Kristen rolled her eyes at his outburst and squeezed his hand.  "You have nothing to worry about.  If my dad didn't like you, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"How could he-"

"My daddy is a smart man."

"I never said he wasn't."

"Turn left at the brick wall up ahead...Anyways what I meant was that my daddy could easily read people without even seeing them face to face.  I dunno how he does it, but he's good.  He never really liked John, and looked at that.  But he really likes you."  Kristen squeezed his hand as he pulled up to a small gray box in front of a pair of black gates.

"Dial pound seven eight."

JC leaned out the window of his car and pushed the code.  Kristen leaned over when she heard it ringing.

"Hello?"  A male voice came over the speaker.

"Daddy!  It's me!"

"Oh no.."  Her father groaned.  "Go away."

"Daddy!!"  Kristen whined, soon followed with a giggle.  "Don't be an ass, let us in."

"Fine."

Kristen clapped her hands together when beeping was coming out of the speaker and the gates started to open.  "I use to know the gate code to get in, but they changed it and moron daddy hasn't given it to me yet.  Go straight after the stop sign, right slightly to the right in the cul-de-sac.  House number is seventy-eight."

JC let out a held up breathe as he pulled up into the driveway and turned off his car.  Kristen laughed softly at his nervousness and kissed him.  "You'll be fine.  You'll fit in, you crack jokes and make fun of me, you'll fit in perfectly fine."

Kristen got out of his car and waited from him to walk over to her.  "Trust me, half the night its just going to be making fun of me."  Kristen rolled her eyes and held his hand. "Story of my life."  JC laughed, following behind her as they made to the front door.  Kristen smiled widely when she saw her father open the door.

"Daddy!"  Kristen dropped JC's hand and hugged her father.

"Hey knucklehead."  He replied as they pulled apart.

"Daddy."  Kristen reached for JC's hand and tugged him into the house.  "This is JC, JC this is my father, John."

JC stuck his hand out and shook his hand.  "Hello sir."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh don't call him sir, call him John."

"Maybe I want him to call me sir?"  John said when he let go of JC's hand.

"Oh paleeaaseee."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Give me a break.  Where is mom?"

"You see how she talks to me?  Extremely rude."  Her father joked.

"Oh bite me." Kristen laughed, tugging on JC's arm gently and walked into the dinning room until they got into the kitchen.

"Mommy!"

Kristen's mother turned around from the sink and tossed the dishtowel onto the counter.  "Hey Kris."

Kristen smiled and gave her mother a hug.

"Mom, this is JC, JC, this is my mom."

"Call me Ann."  Her mother said, giving JC a hug.  "God you're tall."

JC chuckled and took a step back.  Kristen wrapped her arm around her mothers shoulder and looked up at JC.  "This is who I get my shortness from."  Kristen kissed her mother on the cheek before standing straight up, showing she was just an inch taller than her mother.  "Where is Shell?"

"I believe upstairs with Andy."

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.  Her mother gave Kristen a small look and bumped her hip with hers.  "Knock it off.  JC would you like a drink?"

"Sure."  JC shoved his hands in his pockets.  "What do you have."

Kristen laughed. "Oh be ready for the longest list of your life!"  John nodded his head with a laugh.

"Oh come on you two.  Alright, there is soda, Pepsi, Sprite, Coke or Dr. Pepper, Ice Tea, Water, Lemonade, Beer and Wine."

"I told you!"  Kristen laughed as he pointed a finger at him.  "The never ending list!  She is the queen of hosting I swear she could put Martha Stewart to shame.  Mom he is a human, not the Pope!"

"What is with you and reference everything to the Pope?  We're not Catholic."

Kristen shrugged her shoulders and patted JC on the arm.  "What do you want to drink babe?"

"Pepsi is fine."

"Can you get me a beer knucklehead?"

Kristen turned to look at her dad, tossing her hands up in the air.  "What do I look like a slave to you?!"

"Yep."  Her father replied with a smile.

"Heyyyy...I'm a guest here also now!"

"You'll be a guest in this house once you leave us alone.  Now go."

Kristen crossed her arms and dramatically stomped her feet to the garage door.  "I see how I'm loved in this house hold.  Ha!"

"You should get a call from the Emmy's."  Her mother joked.

"No love!  No love!"  Kristen opened the door that lead her into the garage with a huff and walked over to the refrigerator her family had in the garage.  Opening the door, she pulled out two Pepsi's and a beer and closed the door with her hip.  Kristen walked back into the house and smiled when she saw her father and JC in a deep conversation.  Kristen opened JC's Pepsi and sat it in front of him on the counter.  JC looked at her and smiled.  ‘Thanks hun."

"Welcome." Kristen smiled back and handed her dad his beer.  "And you are not welcome."  Kristen walked past her father, sticking her tongue out at him and made her way towards her mother.  Ann closed the oven and set the potholder on the counter.

"Sooo?"  Kristen asked, leaning her back against the counter and looking at her mom.

"Hm?"  Her mother looked up at her, brushing her short brown hair out of her face.  Kristen motioned with her head towards where her father and JC were standing and talking.

"He's is cuter in person, very cute."

Kristen sighed dreamily.  "I know."

Ann took the potholder and playfully smacked Kristen on her hip.  "Move."

"Bossy Bossy."  Kristen joked and took a step to the side to move out of the way.  "But really, what you think?"

Ann looked over her shoulder at the two before looking back at her daughter.  "You're father seems to like him."

"I bet you they are talking about business crap."

Ann laughed as she took out a couple items out of the drawer before closing it.  "They probably are, you know how your father is."

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.  "I know.  I'm trying to get Josh to be a White Sox fan."

"You two and your sports."  Her mother shook her head.  Kristen broke out into a smile.

"So...Andy is here?"

Ann nodded.  "And don't you start."

"I'm not."  Kristen whined.  "You don't fully like him either...I dunno why; he isn't really a bad guy he just...I dunno make me feel like he is using her for money because she pays for a lot of things."

"I know."

"I mean, yeah a girl should pay sometimes, but she does a lot."

"I know."

"It's just, yeah I understand he has to pay a lot of bills and his mom doesn't help, he is helping her out bla bla bla, nah really his mom is just screwing him over but I mean if don't have the money than why go out?  They could just as well sit at home and watch TV or a movie."

"Kris dear, I know."

Kristen sighed and pushed herself off the counter.  "I know; she is in love and all that crap and being together for like what, a year and a month or two?"  Kristen's mother nodded her head and doubled check the dinner in the oven.  "Whatever.  If she's happy, I'm happy."

"Exactly."  Ann turned around and stood next to Kristen, both of them watching John and JC talk.  "You know what I noticed that both of you two have?"

Kristen looked at her mom, confused.  "Huh? Josh and I?"

Ann nodded and smirked.  "Both of your eyes crinkle up when you smile or laugh."

"Ugh."  Kristen gently pushed her mother.  "Leave my eyes alone."  Ann laughed.  "Your mean."  Kristen stuck her tongue out at her mother and walked over to Josh right when her father walked away.  Kristen smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.  "Soo?"

JC looked down at her with a smile and wrapped one of his arms loosely around her.  "So what?"

"Having fun?"

JC nodded and kissed the top of her head.  "Your dad is cool."

"Shh, don't let him hear you say that.  Where did he go anyways?"

JC chuckled.  "Britt told me to ask him to tell me about the Santa story?"

"Oh no."  Kristen groaned.  "Oh god no."

JC smirked.  "He laughed and said he had to show me before he told me the story."

"No no no."  Kristen buried her face into his shirt.  "Oh god no."  Kristen turned around when she saw her dad coming towards them with a piece of old paper in his hands.  "Daddy no, please no.  Mommy!"  Kristen whined.

"What?"  Ann asked and looked towards her husband.  John smiled and handed the paper in JC's hands.

"It's the Santa letter."

Ann laughed as Kristen groaned.

"So, when Kristen was little, we had to threaten her to be good because Santa could see everything she was doing.  So, this little one wrote Santa a letter and this is it."  John explained and pointed to the paper in JC's hands.  JC's eyes shifted towards Kristen before they landed on the paper in his hands.

"Dear Santa," JC read aloud.  "Please stop watching me so closely.  It's scary.  Please stop.  Thank you.  Love, Kristen.  PS. I want a Barbie."  JC burst out laughing.  Kristen sighed and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Daadddyyy."

"You can thank Brittney for this one.  I wasn't going to pull it out, but he asked."

"Oh I'll thank her alright....with my fist." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  "And you." Kristen punched her dad in the arm.  "I hate you.  I can't believe you still have it!"  John laughed and playfully pushed her back.  "You can't hurt me."

"Bring it old man."  Kristen held up her fist's.  "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Okay okay."  Ann said, breaking those two up.  "Go do the dinning room, dinner is ready."

Kristen pointed her finger at her dad and took JC by the hand.

"Now....you think I'm a good cook, wait till you taste my mom's cooking..Mmm!"

 

~*~

 

JC ran his fingers through Kristen's hair and sighed.  "I can't believe I lost the remote battle with you."

"Mahahaha!"  Kristen laughed, doing her best evil laugh imitation.  "Like you're upset on watching SportsCenter; pa-lease boy."

"Lift up your head."

"No."

JC patted her shoulder.  "Lift up your head."

"Why?"

"I'm about to get more comfortable. You weren't to happy last time I moved around without telling you."

Pushing her hand against the couch, Kristen pushed herself to a sitting position.  "That's because you had my head bobbin like a bobble head."

JC shook his head and slid his body down on the couch to a more comfortable position.  "You just love to be a pain in the ass."

"Yep.  I'm a pro."

"That my dear, you are."  JC patted his thigh.  "You can lay back down now."

Kristen pulled the blanket over her as she laid back down, resting her head on his lap.  JC's fingers went back to her hair as he watched her snuggle close to the corner of the blanket, holding it like a little kid does with their blanket.  "You lay with your blankets like a little kid does with their blankey."

"Make fun of me again and you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight."

JC laughed as he brushed her side bangs out of her face and started running his fingers through her hair.  "But you look so cute."

"Uh huh."  Kristen stretched out her legs.  "Anyways, did you have fun today?"

"Yeah."  JC replied as he watched the SportsCenter anchors talk about news with football.  "You weren't overreacting with your crazy family."

"Told you!"  Kristen laughed.  "And I love every minute of it....Now Kara."

"I thought it was hell with just you and Brittney; I feel bad for Jackson, guy went threw a lot for the past eleven years."  JC laughed when Kristen smacked his leg.  "She's cool in my book though."

"Wouldn't she and Justin be adorable together?"

JC paused, his fingers in her hair, and looked down at her.  "What?"

Kristen rolled onto her back and looked up at him.  "You got to admit, her and Justin would be an adorable couple."

JC groaned and rubbed his face with his hands.  "You are not cupid.  Do not play match maker."

"Come on!"  Kristen sat up, pulling one of her legs against her to face him. "You have to admit.  Both single, both hot, both--"

"I am not going to sit here and say that Justin is hot."

Kristen smiled and poked a finger in his chest.  "But you agree that Kara is hot."

"Don't put words in my mouth, yes she is pretty."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "She's hot and you know it you just keeping your mouth shut like a guy really should, anyways," JC gave her a look as she continued to talk, "Look, they both love sports, well mostly basketball and golf."  Kristen nudged him with her hand.  "I mean golf, golf!  I hate golf, she loves it, he loves it, she is a good player, and he is a good player."

"So, you want to hook them up just because they are both hot, both love basketball and both love to play golf?"  JC crossed his arms.  "Yes, I mean that is what counts the most on a relationship."

"Okay Mr. Smartass, I know there is more to a relationship but you got to admit, they would be adorable together and you know they would click.  Let's have them meet and we'll see if they hit it off or not, and if not than I wont try anything."

"It doesn't matter what I say, you are going to try and do it anyways."

"Aww."  Kristen leaned over; resting one of her hands on his leg and the other patted his cheek.  "You're learning quickly young grasshopper."  JC reached up, wrapped his hand around her wrist loosely, and looked at her.  "Brittney is for this also isn't she?"  Kristen smiled, which gave him the answer right away.  JC sighed, falling back against the house, pulling her with him.  Laying his head on the couch's armrest, he spread his legs so she could lay between them.  Kristen picked at her fresh dark red nail polish on her fingers and looked at him.  "So really like my ‘rents?"

JC turned his neck from watching the TV to look at her.  "Of course I do, why?"  He smiled.

"Just making sure, cuz like...It really means a lot to me.  My mom freaking adores you, and my dad."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Loves you."

"Not my fault I'm so damn amazing."

"Ohh ho ho.  Lower that ego buddy no one said you were amazing."  Kristen smiled.  JC planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Well, I can't wait till you meet my parents, Tyler and Heather; they will love you."

Kristen started to pick at the imaginary lint on his shirt.  "Are you sure?"

JC moves his arms and wrapped his hands around hers, looking sternly in her eyes.

"They will love you."  JC kissed her softly.  "Trust me.  Tyler has a crush on you."

"Nuh uh."  Kristen looked at him and laughed.  "He hasn't even met me."

"I've told him a lot about you and he has seen the pictures I've sent my mom, so watch out."  JC winked.

"No, you better watch out."  Kristen kissed him while she got off the couch.  "I might just leave you for him."

JC jaw dropped and looked up at her.  He swatted her behind as she walked away from him and sat up from the couch.

"You wouldn't"

Kristen stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at him, smiling.

"I dunno...I do have a soft spot for blondes." She winked.  JC stood up and started walking towards her.

"Oh really now?  Well I don't have a soft spot for tickling people."

Kristen's eyes widen, taking a slow took a step higher as she watched JC walking towards her with an evil grin on his face.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would."

Kristen quickly turned on her heels and started spiriting up the steps to hurry to their bedroom.  Laughing, JC sprinted up the stairs behind her and pounced on her in the bedroom, tackling her onto the bed.  A loud squeal came from Kristen's lips as JC pinned her down on the bed.  JC laughed as she squirmed underneath her, trying to break free from his grips.  Kristen smacked her head back against the bed and looked up at him as she gave up trying to break free.  JC smiled and leaned his head down, planting a kiss on her forehead, nose than her lips.

"Oh Tyler."  Kristen softly moaned, biting her bottom lip to fight off the laughter that was trying to escape from her lips.  JC lips left her neck as his head shot up.

"Okay, seriously?" He asked, pulling back to look at her with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" She asked innocently, biting on her bottom lip more.

"You do realize you just killed the mood right?" He asked, rolling over on his back.  Kristen laughed, wrapping her arms around him and pulled him towards her.

"I'm just kidding!"  She giggled.  "I love you!"

"Uh huh."

"I do I do I ddoooo-oooo."  Kristen sang between laugher.  "I loooove you."

"Well than, if you're claiming you love me."  JC smirked, licking his lips.  "Show me."

Kristen rolled on top of him and gave him a brief kiss.  "Love to."

Chapter End Notes:

 

sadly...hate to say this, but the whole Santa letter...So true...I did write that letter to him when i was 5...ahhahaha...Oh so sad..Not one of my proudest moments and my dad loves to tell people about it....sooo great. not.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance