Kristen sat in the middle of the kitchen floor, surrounded by a couple of boxes.  Sighing, she ran the scissors down the middle of the box, pulled the tape apart, and opened the box.  Kristen pulled out her legs from under her and sat Indian style, pulling out a wad of newspaper and carefully pulled it apart and set glass heart frame that was holding a picture of her and her sisters.  Kristen smiled and rolled the newspaper into a ball and tossed it towards the garbage can.

"I'll send an SOS to the world.  I'll send an SOS to the world.  I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my, message in a bottle."  Kristen sang along with the Sting CD that was being played from the sound system in the family room.  Kristen looked up before pulling out another piece out of the box when she heard the garage door open.  She giggled when the Akita-shepherd mix dog next to her lifted his head up from the noise.  Kristen rubbed the tope of the dogs head before sitting back down Indian style and opened the small object out of the box.

"That's right Baron; daddy's home."

Kristen crackled a smile when she heard him walk in the house, whistling.

"Luccyyy!  I'm home!"

Kristen rolled her eyes and laughed softly.  "I'm in the kitchen."

JC walked through the archway and tossed his keys on the counter.  JC walked over so he was standing behind her, and looked over to the box she was going through.

"I thought you were going to finish this on the weekend?"

Kristen sat back and leaned against his legs while she unwrapped another priceless glass object from the newspaper.  Kristen shrugged and tilted her head back, leaning the top of her head against his leg and looked up at him.

"I wanted to get it done.  It has been almost two weeks and the boxes in here were driving me insane."

JC squatted down behind her and rested his hand on her arm.  He picked up the glad heart picture frame and smiled as he saw it was a picture of her and her three other sisters.

"How did recording go?"  She asked.  JC turned her head with his finger and kissed her.

"Went alright.  Got another track down and done."  JC rubbed Baron's ears.  "Hey buddy pal did you have a good day with your new mommy?"

"New mommy?"  Kristen shot him a questionable look.  "Who was his first mommy?"

"Well."  JC stood up and brushed his hands against his thighs.  "No one, I was his mommy and daddy but now since you live here." JC shrugged and smiled.  "You're his new mommy."

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh." JC mocked her.  "Did he eat?"

Kristen nodded her head and tossed the new paper ball she made towards the garbage can.  "And our dinner is in the oven."

"Ooo.."  JC hummed, stepping over the boxes and objects on the floor, he walked over the oven and opened the door.  Taking a deep breath through his nose, he smiled and moaned. "Mmm.  Smells soo gooooood.  What is it?"

"Chicken and Broccoli pasta bake."  Kristen answered without a beat while pulling another object out of the cardboard box.  JC smiled and closed the oven door and looked down at Kristen.  JC leaned his hip against the counter and watched her unwrap the newspaper the held one of her prize possession while she softly sang so the song that was flowing out from the speakers.  Kristen's eyes slowly traveled up towards JC when she felt him staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."  JC shook his head with a smile not leaving his lips.  "Just thinking on how much I love you."

"You love me just because I'm cooking you dinner."  Kristen teased and threw the new paper ball she made and tossed it at him.  JC chuckled, pushing himself off the counter with his hip and caught the ball with his hands.  JC tossed it in the garbage can behind him than paused in his actions when he saw the crumbled up newspaper balls around the can.

"You better be picking up the ones you missed and put them in the trash."

Kristen raised a brow and looked up at him.  "What if I don't?"

JC crossed his arms across his chest.  "I'll have to stick Baron on you."  JC pointed to Baron with his head.

"Oh what is he going to do?"  Kristen placed her hands on her knees and leaned forward.  "Lick me to death?"

JC nodded his head, chuckling.

"Riiiight."  Kristen drawled out and moved the now empty box out of her way.  "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

She pointed over to the box by his foot.  "That box can either go in the attic or like, our closet."

"It's mostly your closet now..."  JC grumbled under his breath and bent down next to the box she pointed out.

"Shut up meanie."

"Gigi's set?"  JC read the words on the box aloud and gave Kristen a questionable look.

"My Great Grandma, Gigi, china set.  When she passed away fifteen years ago my mom and her sister, Aunt Char, each got a couple of her china sets and my mom gave me one when I told her I was moving in with you."

"Than...why not open it and use the dishes?"

"Are you crazy!"  Kristen had a disbelief look on her face.  "And have one of them break or something?!  Hell no.  They are special; they are the only things I have of my Great Grandma.  It's like...a family alum kind of.  It was her mom's and her mom's before that and all that jazz."

JC let out a sigh, rolling his eyes and stood up with the box in his arms.

"Don't drop it or break anything in there."  Kristen pointed at him.  "I swear, if something breaks Joshua I'll kill you."

"Yeah yeah yeah; I get it."

"I'm serious!"  Kristen turned around and watched him walk out of the kitchen.  "It is the only thing I have that was my Great Grandmothers."

"I know sweetie; damn don't have a hernia."  JC replied while climbing up the stairs and walking towards their bedroom.  Kristen pushed herself up from the tile floor and picked up the mess she made.  Once tossing the trash, putting the stuff she pulled out of the boxes on the counter, she moved the now empty boxes into the family room.

"Shit."

Kristen stopped in her tracks and looked up the stairs. "What?"

"Um...Nothing."

"No nothing, what happened?"  Kristen demanded as JC walked down the stairs.

"Uhh.."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "I heard a little clink when I sat the box down."  JC looked down at his feet as he continued to rub the back of his neck. "Uhh..sound like something might of broke."

"JOSHUA!"  Kristen exclaimed angry.  "I FUCKING TOLD YOU!  I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

JC burst out laughing.  "Oh my god baby I'm kidding."

Kristen looked at him before smacking him across the arm.

"I hate you.  I fucking hate you."

JC laughed and tried to grab Kristen's arms as she continued to wail on him.

"I'm sorry baby I had to, I soo had to."

"Fuck you." Kristen spat out at him, hitting him one more time before walking back into the kitchen.  JC laughed as he followed her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  You were talking to me like I didn't understand how much it meant to you."

"I still hate you."  Kristen responded.  She turned off the oven once the timer went off and pulled the dish out of the oven.  "You don't deserve what I just made for dinner."

JC laughed softly; leaving a couple of feather light kisses against her cheek before stepping back and walking to the other side of the kitchen.  "I love you."

"Whatever."  Kristen said, setting the dish on the table.  "I still hate your guts."

JC grabbed the plates and silverware out of the cabinets and set them on the table.

"I'm sorry." JC kissed her cheek again before pulling out her chair and pushing her in once she sat down.

"I still hate you."

JC smiled at her as he sat down in his chair.  "And I still love you."

Kristen scooped some of the Chicken and Broccoli pasta bake on her plate.  "Don't think you're getting any tonight.  You lost it with that damn evil trick you pulled."

"Aww," JC scooped some of the dinner on his plate.  "But I like it when you're feisty.  It's hot."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she took a bite.  "I should always be hot to you."

"Well," JC started, nodding his head while he chewed the food in his mouth.  "That part is true, you are always hot."

"Still, not getting any tonight."

JC chuckled.  "Who said I wanted any tonight?  Maybe I just wanted to cuddle with you all night till we fall asleep."

"You, Mr. Joshua Scott Chasez, are so full of shit."

"And you love me and my full of shit self." JC pointed his fork full of food at her before putting it in his mouth.

"As I told you many times before, I hate you."

JC raised a brow and swallowed what he chewed.  "Than why have you been living with me for the past two and half weeks?"

"Using you."  Kristen smirked while she continued to eat.  JC chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

"Using me for what?"  He asked; amused.

"Your house, food, money." Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  "I do hate you."

"You didn't seem to hate me two nights ago." JC winked at her.  Kristen casually ate her dinner and looked into his eyes.

"I also use you for your dick for when I get horny."

JC rubbed his face, leaning his head back while he let out a deep chuckle.

"You my love are something else."

Kristen winked.  "Tell me something I don't know."  She leaned forward over her plate a bit, her eyes never leaving his.  "And I still hate you."

 

***

 

JC placed his plate and silverware into the dishwasher and kept it open for Kristen to put hers in there also.

"Wonderful dinner sweetie."  JC planted a kiss on her cheek when he brushed past her.  Kristen scraped the leftovers in Tupperware and set them in the fridge.  "Thanks."

JC nodded, stretching his arms over his head as he walked into the family room.

"What's this?"  JC pointed to the bags by the couch with his foot.  Kristen closed the dishwasher and looked over.

"Oh I need to put them up in our room.  Brittney and I went shopping today."

JC nodded his head.  He stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain bag.

"Victoria Secret hmm?"

"Don't you dare go in there."  Kristen warned him as she dried off her hands with the towel.  JC bent down and dug in the bag with a smile.

"Oooo."  JC held up a peach color lace boyshots in the air, admiring them.  "I likey."

"Joshua put them back in the bag."

"You'll be hot in this.  You most model it out for me."  JC dropped the underwear on the couch and dug in the bag again.  "What else did you get...hmmm."

"JC!"  Kristen laughed and walked out of the room.  "Get out of there, mine."

"Pshh."  JC turned around to block her from getting the bag.  "What's yours is mine darling....Oooo!"  JC held up a thong in the air.  "Nice, nice.  You can model this one for me also."

"Oh I bet I can."  Kristen sarcastically said, trying her best to reach around him to grab the bag.  JC laughed, shifting his body in front of her so she would not be able to get it.  "Nuh uh, not done."  JC shoved his hands back in the bag and held up a leopard print bra.  JC licked his lips.

"Daammnnn....You'll look sexy as heeellll in this...O-O-O!  Matching sexy leopard pantieesss."

Kristen grunted and shoved her hands on her hips.

"What kind are these?" JC turned around to look at her, swinging the leopard print panties in the air.

"Uh, leopard print underwear..?"

"No, no, like I dunno; you women have like hundreds of different styles of underwear....Like boyshorts, thongs, g-strings....what is this?  It doesn't look like a thong or like boyshorts?"

"What is this, panties 101?  They are called hip huggers; now put them back in the bag before you lose them."

"Oh ttrruusstt mee."  JC wiggled his eyebrows and licked his lips.  "These will never go missing.  I can't wait till you wear them for me."

"Who say's I buy these for you?"

JC looked at her carefully as he placed the items in the bag.  "Who else would you be wearing these for?"

"Wade and Mike."  Kristen responded with a snicker.  JC paused and dropped the items in the bag.  "I'm kidding....Its for me!" Kristen rolled her eyes with a laugh.  "Seriously moron not everything is about you."

JC stuck his tongue out at her and plopped down on the couch.  Shifting until he was comfortable; having one leg hanging off the couch while the other one laid on the couch, JC patted the space between his legs and leaned back against the couch.  Kristen grabbed the remote, handing him the remote before taking the spot between his legs and laid against him.  JC lazily wrapped one of his arms around her waist and turned on the TV.  Kristen snuggled against him, laying her legs on top of his on the couch.  Both of them watched Baron plop down by the couch and spread out.  He kissed the top of her head as he flipped threw the TV channels.  "So what is everything you did today?"

Kristen rolled onto her side and got comfortable.  "Cleaned up some of the boxes and put them away in the garage, went to lunch and shopping with Brittney, Baron and I went for a walk before we played fetch in the backyard, feed him, fixed up dinner and went threw the last of the boxes."

"So you're fully one hundred percent moved in?"  He asked. His eyes never leaving the TV screen.  Kristen nodded her head.

"Uh huh."  Kristen laid her head on his chest.  "So you finished another track?"

"Mhm."  JC dropped the remote on the couch and wrapped his other arm around her.  "We have some minor small things to touch up, but other than that it's done and time to lay down a new track."  JC tilted his neck to the side to crack it.  "Which," he added, "Might take longer to put down because Chris is catching something."

Kristen pressed her hand on his chest and looked up at him.  "Chris is sick?"  JC nodded his head and shifted his eyes from the TV to hers.  "Yeah he was hacking so much we sent him home.  Hell, none of us want to catch it.  Didn't you talk to him today?"

Kristen shook her head, tracing patters with her finger over his chest.  "No, I did yesterday.  I'll see how he is doing tomorrow and check up on him on my day off."

"You finally get two days off and you don't even relax.  You worked your ass off for the show three weeks ago and nailed it.  Did I tell you how kickass the performance was?  You're amazing at your job."

Kristen poked him in the chest.  "Stop sucking up, you're still not getting any tonight."

JC chuckled.  "I'm not missy."  He poked her back in her side.  "It was banging; you did a good job planning it."

"Thanks."  Kristen snuggled closer to him.  JC looked down at this dog, finding him asleep before looking back down at Kristen.  He tighten his grip around her when his eyes fell back a pond the bags from her shopping trip with Brittney at the mall.

"But seriously, why buy more underwear?  You don't sleep in them and you have like months worth in your drawer.  Hell!  You have a drawer filled with them."

Kristen looked up at him, giving him an odd look.  "Where the hell did this come from?"  Kristen shook her head.  "And you all say I'm a random one?  Anyways, you know how I am with my underwear."

JC chuckled.  "I know, which I don't understand.  You have an obsession with underwear, you could go for probably two months, wearing a new pair everyday without washing them and not run out."  JC raised a brow as he looked at her.  "And some days you don't even wear underwear."

Kristen pointed a finger at him.  "Those are days I'm just around the house and just in my sweats and pj's.  Why bother?"

JC laughed.  "Why bother having so many panties?"

"You're a guy.  You'll never understand."  Kristen let out a huff and laid her head back on his chest.

"No, you got that all wrong."  JC chuckled, patting her hip with his hand, "You I will never understand."

 

***

You up? 

 

Kristen texted to Chris as she pulled into his driveway.  He had better damn be.  I didn't just drive my ass over here for nothing.  She thought.  Hearing her cell go off, she flipped it open to see his reply.

 

Yeah, why?

 

Kristen let out a sigh of relief and sent him a text back.

 

Good.  I'm here, so it's just me walking in your door so don't freak out.

 

Tossing her cell in her purse, she swung her purse onto her shoulder and pulled out the container of soup she made for him and walked toward his front door.  Pulling out her keys, she unlocked the front door and pushed it open.

"Just me!"  Kristen yelled, closing the door behind her and kicking her shoes off.  Kristen cringed when she heard him hacking upstairs.  Taking a guess he was in his bedroom, she grabbed the tray table she knew he had in the kitchen and made her way upstairs.

"Hey sicky."  Kristen said walking into his bedroom.  A small frown tugged at her lips when she saw him sitting up in his bed, sounding like he was coughing up a lung.  "You sound horrible sweetie."  Kristen placed the tray table over his lap and set the bowl of soup on top of it.  She lightly brushed her lips against his cheek and set the bottle of PowerAde she brought him on the table.

"I feel like death."  Chris croaked out.  Kristen sat down next to him on the bed and ran her hand threw his hair.

"You sound like death.  I brought you some soup and some PowerAde.  Eat, eat, eat.  Drink, drink, drink.  PowerAde will be better than water for you."  Kristen rubbed his arm and handed him a spoon.

"Thanks."  Chris grumbled and looked down at the soup.  "What kind?"

"Chicken noodle."  She replied and smiled softly.  "With a little cheese, just how you like it."

Chris smiled and took a spoonful.

"Good?"

Chris nodded his head in response and took another spoonful.

"Good."  Kristen patted his knee and gave it a soft squeezed.  "Tell me what hurts."

Chris took a couple more spoonful of the soup and leaned his head back against the pillow he placed against the headboard.

"Ugh, I feel like I'm dying.  My chest hurts, I have that nasty ass cough, I have a headache, I'm stuffed up, sore throat."  Chris sighed and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Sounds like you have an upper respiratory infection.  Us two are best friends."  Kristen said sarcastically and patted his leg sympathetically.  "I get it every year, around the same time, no lie.  Every since senior year I get it around January-February.  Come on buddy it's time to go to the doctors."

Chris groaned, not lifting his head up from her shoulder.

"Don't even try to fight with me."  Kristen rested her hand on top of his and gave it a squeeze.  "Let's go get you some medication dear so you can get better and sing your heart out."

"Don't you need to make an appointment?"  Chris said; his voice more horse than before.

"Nah, remember hearing about Brittney and I best friend, Kara?"

Chris slowly nodded his head than covered his mouth as he coughed.

"Her sister is a doctor.  We can get in right away, she loves me."  Kristen stood up and moved the tray table off the bed.  "Come on dear, don't even bother trying to fight with me it wont work."

Chris sighed, dragging his body out of the bed and flipped the hood on the hoodie he was wearing over his head.  Grabbing his wallet off his dresser, she shoved it into the front pocket of his sweatshirt and follows behind her.  Kristen held open the front door for Chris and closed it behind him once he walked out.  After locking it, she made her way to her car and unlocked it, climbing in and turned it on.  Kristen placed her hand on the side of his seat and leaned over to look out the back as she backed out.  She glanced at him quickly while she backed out.

"Hunny put your seat back a little and relax."

Chris nodded, reclining the passenger seat back a bit and closed his eyes.

"So you always get sick with upper respiratory infection?"

Kristen nodded, keeping her eyes on the road.  "I would have the same cough as you do, but I have like, a squeak that comes out of it."

Chris opened one of his eyes and looked at her.

"I'm serious!"  Kristen laughed and rested her elbow against the door, shoving her hand in her hair.  "Brittney would get a kick out of it.  She would call me a mouse because every cough ended with a squeak.  Than she would call me a man mouse because my voice would be almost gone.  Never fails, she calls me them every year I get it.  One year, I was coughing so hard the blood vessels in my eyes popped and I had blood in the bottom of my eye."

Chris turned his head to look at her.  "No way."

Kristen nodded as she hit her blinker on, checking her blind spot and changed into another lane.  "When I say in my eye, I mean in my eye, literally.  I would gross Brittney out with it.  I really wasn't grossed out by it, shocking I know; probably because I knew it grossed out Brittney and it made me feel good when I grossed her out."

Chris laughed before covering his mouth and coughed hard a couple of times.  Kristen patted his leg.  "We are almost there dear.  You alright?"

Chris threw his head back against the headrest and sighed.

"I feel like I'm going to die.  Just rip out my chest and give me a new one, seriously.  Fuck this."

"Oh Christopher, tell me how you really feel."  Kristen teased.

"Ha-ha."  He responded dryly and closed his eyes again.  "So you and your mom are getting on better terms?"

Kristen smiles softly and nodded.  She couldn't believe how much everything changed in the months she was gone.  Her dreams and prayers have been answered; her mom and her were close.  Before the tour, she couldn't remember them ever getting along with always the bickering, but her mother changed.  She finally realized what she was doing and started changing her ways.  "Yeah.  We talk almost everyday now.  I love it.  I couldn't tell you the last time we talked without it ending into a fight or something.  It's...I dunno how to explain it."

Chris leaned his arm over and patted her leg.  "Don't try, I can see how happy it makes you, and it makes all of us happy also.  I'm happy your getting the relationship back with your mom."

Kristen looked at him before turning into the parking lot.  "Me too, Chris...Me too."

Turning off her car, she tossed her keys into her purse and squeezed Chris's hand.

"Come on BigMe, we are here."

Chris grumbled, sliding out of her car and walking over to her.  Kristen linked her arm with his and pushed opened the door.

"Go sit down."  Kristen rubbed his arm.  "I'll go sign us in alright?"  Chris nodded and dropped his body into the nearest seat.  He leaned his head back against the wall and while Kristen went to the front desk.

"Hey Mary."  Kristen greeted, leaning her arms over the counter.  Mary looked up from the computer and smiled.

"Hey dear, you are looking good.  Check up for anything?"

Kristen shook her head.  "No, my friend Chris is really sick.  Aubrey is in right?"

Mary nodded and picked up one of the clipboard.  "I'll put you right in.  He is new to this one right?"

Kristen nodded and took the clipboard.  "I know the ritual; I'll fill it out for him."

"Thanks dear."

Kristen walked back over to where Chris was sitting and sat down next to him.  Instantly, Chris's head fell back on her shoulder.

"First name.." Kristen read aloud.  "Hmm..Sicky.."

"Ha."  Chris replied dryly, not bothering to open his eyes.  "Such a jokester you are."

Kristen smiled and continued to fill out the information on the paper.  "Chris I need your insurance card."

Chris signed, digging in his sweatshirt pocket and pulling out his wallet.  Flipping it open, he pulled out his insurance card and handed it to her.  Kristen laid it on the clipboard and copied the information down.  After finishing, she handed Chris his card back and walked back to the front.  Laying the clipboard on the counter, she walked back and sat back down, having Chris's head back on her shoulder.

"Feeling any better?"  Kristen asked while rubbing his arm.  Chris shook his head no and sighed.  "It's okay, we are going to get you some good meds and it will make you all better."

Kristen continued to rub Chris's arm until his name was called.

"Chris Kirkpatrick?"

"Come on."  Kristen sat up and casually took his hand.  "Let's go big boy."

Chris groaned and followed her into the hallway to where the nurse was standing.  Chris sighed as he dragged his body up on the scale.

"You're a mean sissy..." Chris mumbled.  Kristen laughed and rubbed his back as they followed the nurse to a room.

"I know, I'm a mean sissy.  Soooo sorry."

Kristen rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to the table and flipped through a magazine while the nurse checked his temperature and blood pressure.

"The doctor shall be in shortly."

Kristen looked up from the magazine and smiled.  "Thanks."

Chris rubbed his hands over her face while Kristen rubbed her arms.  Kristen clinched her jaw when her teeth started to chatter.

"Cold?"  Chris asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Nooo."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "My teeth are clapping."

"You are soooo full of jokes today."  Chris snickered.  "Want my sweatshirt?"

Kristen shook her head. "No, you're sick.  You need to stay warm."

Chris sighed in defeat.  "I'm not gonna bother arguing with you."

"Good boy."  Kristen looked up when she saw the door opened and smiled.

"Hey Aubs."

Aubrey stopped in her tracks and closed the door behind her.

"Kristen!  Oh my god hey!"  Aubrey walked over and gave her a hug.  "How have you been?  It's been a couple of months.  Kara's told me about the new boy toy."  Aubrey nudged her in the arm.  "Nice catch."

Kristen cringed when Chris started having a couch attack.

"Now, Mr. Kirkpatrick, lets find out what you have so we can get you a fast track to recovery."

 

~*~

 

Kristen set the medicine on his nightstand next to a glass of water.  Chris dropped onto his bed and laid out.

"I'm so tireedd."  Chris whinnied.  Kristen grabbed his sheets and pulled them on tp of him.

"Just relax.  I put your medicine on your nightstand.  You know when to take them right?"

"Yes." Chris nodded his head.

"You have your cell phone just incase you need anything?"

"Yes."

"Do you need anything?"

"No mom."

Kristen smacked his arm playfully and felt his forehead.

"Seem the same."  Chris rolled his head away from her hand.  "Oh don't be a baby."  Kristen sat down on the edge of the bed.  "So who was right about your diagnoses?"

Chris sighed and turned on the TV, not wanting to admit she was right.

"Hmmm?"  Kristen hummed, leaning over the bed closer to him.  "Who?"

"You." Chris mumbled barley autoable.

"Huh?  I couldn't hear you what did you say?"

"You."

Kristen smiled.  "That's right, me."

Chris playfully pushed her arm and se the remote on the bed.

"Thanks."

Kristen pulled her leg up under her, "For?"

"Taking care of me."

"Awwwww.  Your welcome."  Kristen kissed his forehead and stood up.  "Now go get some sleep and text me if you need anything, and I mean it; anything!  If you feel worse let me know.  I'll text you later to check up on you."

Chris nodded and snuggled deeper in his bed.  "Thanks again."

Kristen turned in the doorway to look at him.

"Welcome BigMe, Love you."

"Love you too MiniMe."

"I'll look the front door on my way out!"  Kristen yelled, hopping down the stairs.  Locking the front door once she made it outside, an idea popped in her head.

"Hmmm..I haven't seen my baby all day."  Kristen said aloud, turning her Jeep Liberty to life.  Kristen smiled.  "And I know just what to do...Publix here I come."

 

 

***

 

You will never guess what I am buying, right at this moment, at the grocery store.

 

Kristen laughed to herself as she sent the text to Kara.  Her eyes watched the items move along on the conveyer belt.  This was the last thing she ever thought she would ever be buying together.  She remembered clearly making fun of couples for doing this, yet here she was, at the grocery store doing the same thing.  Pulling her vibrating cell out of her pocket, Kristen shook her head when she saw her friends name across the screen.

"Please tell me it is not what I think it is."  Kara said before even Kristen got out the word hi.

"I dunno what you are thinking."  Kristen smirked.  "I'm no mind reader."

"It's something sexual isn't it?"

Kristen remained silent and gave the cashier a nod when he said hi before ringing her items.

"Shut up!"  Kara exclaimed, "You so are!  Its strawberries and whip cream isn't it?  Oh my god don't tell me it is."

"Fine.  I wont tell you anything than."

"Kristen Nichole Miller!"  Kara responded with a laugh.  "Kinky!  I remember correctly how you and I use to make fun of couples pulling that shit."

"Shut up."  Kristen rolled her eyes and swiped her credit card on the machine.  "Don't remind me.  Love makes you do stupid things."

"Soooo..."  Kara drawled out after a short silence.  "Going to a party?"

"Shut up! I don't know why I talk to you."  Kristen shook her head laughing, still not believing she was buying for contacts in front of her; but mostly could not believe she was buying stuff that she many times swore she would never do.  "Hold on, I gotta sign this."

"Nuh uh, don't you dare put me on hold!  You are buying whip cream and strawberries for a little cha ching with JC Chasez, might I remind you WHO he is!"

Kristen set her phone on the counter and signed the receipt.  The cashier looked at her before looking down at her cell; Kara's voice still could be heard through the earpiece.

"She likes to talk."  Kristen responded and picked up her bag.  The cashier chuckled with a nod.  "Have a nice night ma'am."

Kristen flashed him a smile and picked up her phone.  "You to."  After taking a couple of steps away, she pressed her cell back to her ear.  "Oh I will."

Kara paused from her pervious ranting.  "Oh you will what?"

"The cashier guy said have a nice night...Soooo..."

"Smutty."  Kara mumbled into the phone.

"What?"  Kristen asked as she climbed into her car.  Turning her Jeep Liberty to life, she pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road.

"Romantic relationship my ass.  You two are so smutty."

"We are not."

"Rigghhhttt....Buying strawberries and whip cream...on a week day...Nooo I mean everyone does that now a day."  Kara teased.

"You are a fucking brat!"  Kristen replied with a laugh.  Kara laughed along with her.  "You're just jealous of JC and I healthy sex life."  Kristen tapped her finger along the staring wheel.  "We are not smutty."

"Keep telling yourself that hun....This is coming from the guy you are dating that wrote the song Digital Get Down.."  Kara reminded her with a tease.

"We are totally done with this conversation."

"But."

"Nope."  Kristen her off while taking a turn.  "Bite it in the bud.  Drop it.  Done.  Over. Kapeash."

Kara let out a deep sigh.  "Fine....Now about the healthy sex life; psh many people are jealous of you banging a hot *NSYNCer."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "You know Justin is still single."  She teased.

"Mmm...When I'm in town I gotta hit a piece of that."

"Kara!  He isn't a Kit Kat bar!"  She laughed.

"He probably tastes better than one."  Kara mumbled into the phone causing Kristen to laugh.

"I am not going to go lick him and tell you if he does or not so don't bother asking."

"Fine."  Kara huffed.  "I'll fine out myself when I come in town."

"Uh huh."  Kristen replied, pushing in the gate code and waiting patiently for the gates to open.

"You're lovely boy is here right now actually."

"Huh?"  Kara questioned.

"I just pulled into JC's and I driveway and Justin's car is here."

"Oh heellooo baby...Oh!  Puts a damper on your little rump section."

"Oh god." Kristen groaned with a eye roll.  "Rump section?  Right..Anyways, I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Better.  I want details. Details!"  Kara giggled into the phone.

"Uh huh, I'll tell Justin that there is some horny girl who is a friend of mine that wants a piece of him.  Bye!"  Kristen shut her phone closed and laughed, tossing it in her purse.  Parking next to Justin's BMW, she pulled the bag and her purse out of the car and skipped up the steps to the front door.

"Kris?  Is that you?"  JC called out after she closed the front door.

"Which one you asking for?"  Kristen asked, slipping off her shoes at the base of the front door.

"You."  JC relied with a smile, walking into the foyer with Justin hot on his heels.  Kristen set both bags on the floor and wrapped her arms giving JC a quick kiss and hug.  Pulling back, she moved away from JC and pulled Justin into a hug, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey darling."

"Hey."  Justin replied, kissing her back on the cheek.

"You two boys have fun?"  Kristen took a step back and exchanged a look between the two.

Both nod their heads.

"How's Chris?"  JC asked, shoving his hands in his pockets leaned his back against the wall.

"I took him to the doctors."

"You got him to agree to go?"  Justin said with a shocking look over his face.

"Okay, let me rephrase that.  I made him go.  He has an upper respiratory infection; he is going to be in bed for a couple more days."

"Mannnn.  He did tell me this morning when I texted him asking how he was doing that he was feeling worse.  I thought he just had a cough."  Justin said as he ran his hand over his shaved head.

"I had a feeling he had an upper respiratory infection when he told me the symptoms."

"What are you a doctor now?"  Justin joked.  Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Ha!  No, but I have caught it every year for the past five years.  You can put a line of people out and I can pick out who has it or not."

"Damn."  JC pushed himself off the wall.  "That sucks."

"Oh let me tell you, it is no fun.  So don't call him to check up, just text because his throat is sore and its just going to strain and hurt more if he talks."

"Yes ma'am."  Justin saluted her.  "I was just about to leave before you walked in the door, so I better get going."  Justin leaned over and gave her a kiss goodbye on her cheek before him and JC pulled into a manly hug.  "Going to chill with Lance while Brittney is on her date thing with Joey; see you both tomorrow."

JC wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist, pulling her to his side and watched Justin close he front door behind him.

"So you went to the grocery store on your way home?"

Kristen quickly swiped the bag and her purse off the floor and walked into the kitchen.  "Maybe."

"Maybe?"  JC followed her, hot on her heels.  "What you get?"

"Stuff."

"Stuff?"  JC said, intrigued.  Kristen set her purse on the counter, following the grocery bag.  JC rested his hands on her waist and leaned over her to look in the bag.

"Oooo.." JC licked his lips and sly grin pulled at his lips.  "Stuff indeed."

Kristen giggled as JC pulled the plastic container of strawberries and the can of whip cream.  "Good thing Justin left."  Kristen let out a soft squeal when JC turned her around to face him.

"Soo."  JC planted a kiss on her lips.  "Is there a reason.." JC kissed her again. "For this?" JC kissed her once more, his lips lingering over hers while he waited for her response.

"Mmm." Kristen slightly shrugged her shoulders, locking her arms around his neck.  "What are you plotting?"

"Plotting?"  JC answering innocently while he started kissing along her neck.  "Now why would I be plotting anything?"

"I saw that mischievous sparkle in your eyes Mr. Chasez; I know your little tricks."

JC smiled against her skin and pulled her closer to him.  Hooking his arms under her butt, he hosted her up onto the counter and stood between her legs.  Her arms neck left his neck as he moved his hands up to her waist.  She opened her mouth but before she could say anything, JC's lips were on hers.  JC let out a sexy groan as her fingers instantly went to his hair as they continued to kiss. He released her mouth for a brief second as he tilted his head then kissed her again, his tongue lightly tracing along her bottom lip as he deepened the contact between them, pulling her closer to him.  Her fingers twirled around in his curls while his hands pressed against her thighs, moving slowly up and down.  Releasing her mouth from his, he kissed her swollen bottom lip and gently nibbled on it.  A soft moan escaped from her lips when he gently tugged on it.  Letting go of her lip, his hand moved up to her hip as the other one found his way to the cabinet behind her head.  JC kissed her again before moving his lips over to her ear and planting a soft kiss.

"I was plotting on ways to taste the strawberries and whip cream on your body."

"Show me."  Kristen barely whispered her arms tightening back around his neck.

"Love to."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance